PDA

View Full Version : Earl Sweatshirt

PagodasPinkPants
01-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Is Earl going to perform with Odd Future? I've heard rumors that he's in jail, that his parents moved him out of town, he's been sent to military school but all I know is they say "Free Earl" all the time. Does anyone know what the deal with Earl is? Maybe Coachella can be his return to the Wolf Gang...

With or without him, OFWGKTM is going to kill it.

DANCE MAGIC
01-19-2011, 02:57 PM
I think his mom sent him to military school, but he might be back for the Coachella show.

Then again, I had no idea who these cats even were like 24 hours ago, so I might not be the best source for info.

gooftroop
01-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Man I am so psyched Odd Future made it onto the lineup, I just found out about these crazy dudes last month!

If Earl's mom or whoever doesn't let him play at Coachella that will be the dumbest shit ever. HUGE opportunity for these guys, aren't most of them like 16 or so? Crazy.

juloxx
01-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Earl was my homey from high school. His mom sent him away before his album blew up. I dont know if he is gonna make it for the show. I hope so. That kid was funny as fuck

pachucasunrise
01-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Earl was my homey from high school. His mom sent him away before his album blew up. I dont know if he is gonna make it for the show. I hope so. That kid was funny as fuck

hah, did you go to New Roads High School?

GolfWang
01-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Don't hold your breath. Tyler has already made comments alluding to the fact that his "little brother" won't be there with him to "fuck white hipster whores in the ass" at Coachella. lol

It would be so rad if Paul Tollett was the guy to free Earl though.

juloxx
01-19-2011, 06:17 PM
hah, did you go to New Roads High School?

well well well

Huggz
01-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Don't hold your breath. Tyler has already made comments alluding to the fact that his "little brother" won't be there with him to "fuck white hipster whores in the ass" at Coachella. lol

It would be so rad if Paul Tollett was the guy to free Earl though.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was just saying this so when Earl does show up on stage it's even more of a surprise..... I hope so.