PDA

View Full Version : Replace Gorgol Bordello on the second line with Mumford & Sons

GilwackSLO
01-19-2011, 02:18 PM
i'm sorry, i'm not moved by their fast strumming and gay little kick drums. this band is weak and i literally fell asleep during them watching the Lolla webcast... why you can barely see Gorgol on the poster, i am at a loss for words.... please see both acts and tell me who deserves a bigger slot

PrettyRagdoll
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh. I see how your taste run... It makes sense now

DANCE MAGIC
01-19-2011, 02:28 PM
Stop making threads, douche.

GrossMagic
01-19-2011, 02:29 PM
And change that damn Karin pic, you don't deserve it.

GilwackSLO
01-19-2011, 02:43 PM
lol at least somone noticed it....ya this thread was bogus my bad..i just dont like mumford... and i've seen Karin twice that deserves at least one cool pic?

shermanoaksyo
01-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Mumford is billed too high, but they were excellent at lolla and they will probably win all kinds of fans in the desert.

Neighborhood Creep
01-20-2011, 08:17 AM
Mumford is billed too high, but they were excellent at lolla and they will probably win all kinds of fans in the desert.

They were great at Roo too. Still doesn't deserve a 2ed line spot though

Stickjohn
01-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Thousands will discover them just because of the Grammys and they didn't play Coachella last year ...I can see it.

I love Mumford and think they deserve everything they get on their crazy ride.

LunaVC
01-20-2011, 08:38 AM
really don't like Gogol Bordello

the whole pikey punk gimmick is bit old now

do these live in Palm SPrings I swear they're at Coachella every frickin year

TomAz
01-20-2011, 08:51 AM
i'm sorry, i'm not moved by their fast strumming and gay little kick drums. this band is weak and i literally fell asleep during them watching the Lolla webcast... why you can barely see Gorgol on the poster, i am at a loss for words.... please see both acts and tell me who deserves a bigger slot

You want to remove Mumford & Sons and put Gogol in their place. And yet your thread title says the exact opposite.

I like Gogol Bordello, but you are d-u-m-b dumb.

elChurro
01-20-2011, 08:54 AM
GB are the new Perry. ack.

Weatherman
01-20-2011, 10:33 AM
really don't like Gogol Bordello

the whole pikey punk gimmick is bit old now

do these live in Palm SPrings I swear they're at Coachella every frickin year

they've only been at coachella twice and last time was 2008

seriously they've played as much as kraftwerk

malcolmjamalawesome
01-20-2011, 10:35 AM
I believe this was meant to be phrased as "Replace Mumford & Sons with Gogol Bordello on the second line" and he also probably intended to spell "Gogol Bordello" properly.

But what do I know?