thagorillaz
01-19-2011, 11:22 AM
As there is a lot of DNB at Coachella this year
High Contrast, DJ Hype, Andy C, Plan B
DnB is coming back hard
-tim

GuyInTucson
01-19-2011, 11:24 AM
This will only make me talk more, not shut up.

liquidsnake28
01-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Haha, yep. I'm thrilled since it's my favorite electronic genre.

ianM.
01-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Ayo Tim,
Plan B is a vocal artist ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjh9H-ymK4

Vic Viper
01-19-2011, 11:59 AM
This will only make me talk more, not shut up.
this.

next year we'll get more greedy.

unknown
01-19-2011, 12:02 PM
blablahblah THE PEOPLE WILL DEMAND MORE

shoegazer76
01-19-2011, 12:09 PM
One of the few things the lineup has going for it this year.

liquidsnake28
01-19-2011, 12:23 PM
Other than kol and the obligatory dubstep, what does the lineup have going against it? There's a few kroq bands on sunday but that day already has too many conflicts anyway.

iammrcandyman
01-19-2011, 12:26 PM
DnB is going to rape Coachella this year.

bachelorsofscience
01-19-2011, 12:44 PM
One heck of a lineup ... really pleased they're giving it such an opportunity in the lineup this year. Hopefully new fans will discover that it's moved on into a whole range of styles since '00

Apex17
01-19-2011, 01:13 PM
JljOl5gGURk&feature=related

ummm more like this please... :thu

Donaldj
01-19-2011, 01:19 PM
I like techstep, neurofunk and breakcore just fine but often people think this is all there is to d&b which is why I'm so excited someone like High Contrast got booked.

303dubbin
01-19-2011, 01:24 PM
I like techstep, neurofunk and breakcore just fine but often people think this is all there is to d&b which is why I'm so excited someone like High Contrast got booked.

and for the fact that its high contrast right? hahahaha

Aphxtwinin
01-19-2011, 01:29 PM
JljOl5gGURk&feature=related

ummm more like this please... :thu

thats my video

Apex17
01-19-2011, 01:31 PM
thats my video

!!!

dnbmunke
01-19-2011, 01:39 PM
thats my video

so you're the idiot screaming. stfu next time and enjoy the show

Aphxtwinin
01-19-2011, 01:40 PM
!!!

notice who recorded it

Aphxtwinin
01-19-2011, 01:41 PM
so you're the idiot screaming. stfu next time and enjoy the show

why dont you go be productive and kill yourself, i was enjoying the show to the fullest. hence the screaming

Apex17
01-19-2011, 01:44 PM
notice who recorded it

yeah, only decent vid of the show i could find on youtube that captured how awesome it was.

bobchella
01-19-2011, 02:32 PM
why dont you go be productive and kill yourself, i was enjoying the show to the fullest. hence the screaming

I support this!

303dubbin
01-19-2011, 03:19 PM

...you scream cuz you enjoy a show? thats just unheard of haha

unknown
01-19-2011, 03:32 PM
MAKE IT STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

dnbmunke
01-19-2011, 07:56 PM

I prefer to dance my ass of and let other tards record the show so that I can enjoy it later on you tube. To each his own I guess.

gooftroop
01-19-2011, 08:51 PM
I prefer to dance my ass of and let other tards record the show so that I can enjoy it later on you tube. To each his own I guess.

Then you should be thankful, asshole. Did you even make it to this show? Dude was near the front for the whole thing raging. Idiot.

dnbmunke
01-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Then you should be thankful, asshole. Did you even make it to this show? Dude was near the front for the whole thing raging. Idiot.

At first I thought you just might be a fucking moron. Then I saw you were from Nashville.... I dont know what else to say really.

Great show. once in a life time gig. Happy I caught it.

Glad that Coachella is bringing back some dnb. Hasn't been represented in many years. Can't wait!

evasquez7
01-19-2011, 10:44 PM
As there is a lot of DNB at Coachella this year
High Contrast, DJ Hype, Andy C, Plan B
DnB is coming back hard
-tim

Plan B isnt DnB. You stfu!

thagorillaz
01-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Plan B isnt DnB. You stfu!

you are right, sorry, he is just often featured on DnB tracks.

-tim

gooftroop
01-20-2011, 03:00 PM
At first I thought you just might be a fucking moron. Then I saw you were from Nashville.... I dont know what else to say really.

And you're a dnb fan from LA, how telling. At least you had enough sense to make it to the fest in '08. Bet you had to save up all year for that trip.

Aphxtwinin
01-20-2011, 03:15 PM

your a silly little bitch. I enjoy taping my shows, i do it for no one else besides myself and my personal records. the fact that the internet and youtube exist and that its very fucking easy to upload shit is not my fault. I would be an asshole for not putting up one of my most epic life moments for all who would like to view it.

unknown
01-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Calling someone that has a decent camera that picks up live sound well a tard is foolish. Because of these people and youtube you are able to enjoy live moments in music over and over again. Talking out of your ass makes you more of a tard than anything else.

LunaVC
01-20-2011, 03:59 PM
WOULDN'T MIND HAVING VENETIAN SNARES AT THIS

WOULD YOU GUYS CONSIDER THAT DNB? BREAKCORE?

dnbmunke
01-20-2011, 04:05 PM
your a silly little bitch. I enjoy taping my shows, i do it for no one else besides myself and my personal records. the fact that the internet and youtube exist and that its very fucking easy to upload shit is not my fault. I would be an asshole for not putting up one of my most epic life moments for all who would like to view it.

This was one of you most epic life moments? Way to aim high and set a bar for yourself in life champ. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself... now.

dnbmunke
01-20-2011, 04:09 PM
And you're a dnb fan from LA, how telling. At least you had enough sense to make it to the fest in '08. Bet you had to save up all year for that trip.

Yea I am a dnb fan from LA. I don't want to sit here and give you a history of dnb in LA but it's pretty epic.

I've been to every Coachella since 2004. Not that I want a pat on the back. How old are you 15? You know if you actually got laid your anger and acne would decline over time. Try it you'll thank me later.

liquidsnake28
01-20-2011, 05:04 PM
In his defense, the guy taking the video really shouldn't have yelled because the Sahara speakers are never loud enough to hear the music over people's voices. It's especially hard to hear any bass.

You're from LA and you're trying to rip on someone from Nashville? Really?

WhyTheLongFace
01-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Getting laid doesn't fight against acne.

Aphxtwinin
01-20-2011, 07:03 PM
This was one of you most epic life moments? Way to aim high and set a bar for yourself in life champ. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself... now.
yea, as a major live music fan it was one of my happiest moments. no need to be a smartass. btw gooftroop is a personal friend and he is probably much more accomplished as a person and in a career than you

juloxx
01-20-2011, 07:08 PM
With a name like Gooftroop, you know he is an established figure in his respective community

dnbmunke
01-20-2011, 07:22 PM
You're from LA and you're trying to rip on someone from Nashville? Really?[/QUOTE]

Yea I guess you're right. I was bored I guess.

dnbmunke
01-20-2011, 07:23 PM
yea, as a major live music fan it was one of my happiest moments. no need to be a smartass. btw gooftroop is a personal friend and he is probably much more accomplished as a person and in a career than you

I feel ya. Daft Punk 06 was a fuckin religious experience for me.

Aphxtwinin
01-20-2011, 07:24 PM
yea cuz everybodys sig is a reflection of their social status and career success

dnbmunke
01-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Getting laid doesn't fight against acne.

Sure it does. You never heard of gettin jizz on your face to clear acne? I guess it's a south american thing...

303dubbin
01-20-2011, 07:43 PM
WOULDN'T MIND HAVING VENETIAN SNARES AT THIS

WOULD YOU GUYS CONSIDER THAT DNB? BREAKCORE?

that would be intense. not really too sure what to classify them as but they are wicked.

Aphxtwinin
01-20-2011, 11:11 PM
that would be intense. not really too sure what to classify them as but they are wicked.
one guy, Aaron Funk

gooftroop
01-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Yea I am a dnb fan from LA. I don't want to sit here and give you a history of dnb in LA but it's pretty epic.

I've been to every Coachella since 2004. Not that I want a pat on the back. How old are you 15? You know if you actually got laid your anger and acne would decline over time. Try it you'll thank me later.

Well dnb you're lucky to live so close, I've traveled all the way across the country since 2006 to go this festival. So clearly I must be 15. We were both at Daft Punk, experienced the awesomeness and if my obsession is any indication you probably saw them again when they came to LA. Can't we just get along? I just wanted to come to the defense of my friend who you ripped on for taking an awesome video of one of his favorite shows ever.

If someone wants to rip on me about where I'm from and make preposterous assumptions about me based on that or even my fucking message board screen name (LOL on that one juloxx) then that says a lot more about you than it does me. Fact is I'm 25 and have been dating someone who i went to my first coachella with for nearly 5 years. Would a girl even put up with you that long? Plus I own my own video and DJ business and am a completely independent for the record juloxx. I set my own hours and and live very comfortably.

Now PLEASE give me the EPIC history of DNB in LA and we can be lifelong friends. Or more likely I'll just look up to you and your awesomeness forever and ever. putz

Signed,
Rob (aka gooftroop)

gooftroop
01-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Sure it does. You never heard of gettin jizz on your face to clear acne? I guess it's a south american thing...

Also are you saying you put jizz on your face to clear up your acne? Or does someone else deposit it there for you?

durrrrrrrrdee
01-21-2011, 08:31 PM
HORN KREW!!!! (not really)