PDA

View Full Version : Electric Touch - um, please explain this to me..

nbvcide
01-19-2011, 06:07 AM
okay, so Electric Touch (without an album) play Coachella 2008...
nobody cares, there isn't any threads hyping their appearance or reviews of their set

they return to play Coachella 2009..
nobody even notices they are a repeat act from the previous year, & again no threads or reviews

they don't play Coachella 2010...
they are too busy being the opener for Bon Jovi on tour

they return to play Coachella 2011..
why? to what purpose? please explain the rationale of this..

the combined crowds of their two previous Coachella appearances is like 45 people..there were more at Jupiter's Ring, just sayin'

PotVsKtl
01-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Los Angeles.

nbvcide
01-30-2011, 07:07 PM
anybody wanna take this one, i mean the only track of theirs that wasnt awful live is a cover of 'come together', that honestly, ive heard done better..hell, even the bon jovi crowds thought they were shit (and im guessing they dont have the most eccletic taste)

TickleMeElmo
01-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Supposedly, one of the band members' (lead singer I think) father works high up in Goldenvoice and that's how they get booked.

naruto_kenshin
01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
I heard one of them is sleeping with the Mare!

pachucasunrise
01-31-2011, 09:28 AM
Supposedly, one of the band members' (lead singer I think) father works high up in Goldenvoice and that's how they get booked.

Ironically, it's the same thing for Jupiter's Ring... although it's their keyboardist I think

manalive!
01-31-2011, 11:21 AM
I heard one of them is sleeping with the Mare!

http://www.cunxtuesday.com/webroot/img//pictures/Sleeping_With_Horse.jpg

Dede' Arneaux
03-11-2011, 02:35 PM
okay, so Electric Touch (without an album) play Coachella 2008...
nobody cares, there isn't any threads hyping their appearance or reviews of their set

they return to play Coachella 2009..
nobody even notices they are a repeat act from the previous year, & again no threads or reviews

they don't play Coachella 2010...
they are too busy being the opener for Bon Jovi on tour

they return to play Coachella 2011..
why? to what purpose? please explain the rationale of this..

the combined crowds of their two previous Coachella appearances is like 45 people..there were more at Jupiter's Ring, just sayin'

I was one of the few that saw them in '09. They put on a cracking show despite the small 'crowd' and I wont be missing them this year.

Terrible name, not particularly original - great singer, great songs, plenty of energy.