PDA

View Full Version : The Official Nando is trying to kill himself thread

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Jaime(my girlfriend) has been super stressed and working on this 40 page paper for her law program at school. It has been totally overwhelming her and I noticed that by setting little goals for her every few days, she is getting more work done. For example, if she completes 5 pages between today and tomorrow, I will let her lay on me while she gets to watch shows that I hate while I say nice things about her during commercial breaks for 2 hours.

This has prompted me to start setting small goals for myself and see if I can do it.

Goal 1: Smoke Free Tuesday.
I will go a full day without smoking a cigarette. Sounds easy, right? So far it hasn't been too bad, except for sitting in a ton of traffic earlier today. Tonight, I am going to a bar. I am thinking that I will feel the urge for a smoke later tonight.

Goal 2: Stay off Myspace for one week.
Sounds fairly easy, right? I have been alright with this one, but then again it is tuesday. The thing that makes this difficult is that a lot of ppl contact me via MYSPACE msg instead of email, which makes this difficult. People from the kickball league and other shit use myspace vs. my email address. By putting my email address on the Myspace "away message" I am trying to see who really needs to contact me will email me and I will stay off until tuesday.
I already spent a day away (with the exception of going to set the away msg) and I already got a lot done. Let's see how the rest of the week goes.

Goal 3: Master Cleanse diet before Coachella.
This one is going to be a bit intense. No food for 10 days and then 4-5 days of gradual adjusting to a regular diet. This is basically a body detoxification, using this lemonade/maple combination and tons of water, plus a salt water drink every morning which will leave you about 15 pounds lighter in 15 days, but leave you peeing out of your ass for a few days. This one is going to be the toughest.

SojuGorae
03-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Goal 3 sounds horrible.

TomAz
03-06-2007, 10:00 AM
One critic of the Master Cleanse has pointed to an "alarming lack" of essential nutrients, citing a deficiency of protein, vitamins, and minerals such as calcium.[2] As a result of these deficiencies, individuals on the diet may experience dizziness, delirium, and fainting in the short term, with possible damage to the body ocurring in longer-term applications.[2] People with intestinal conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome may experience added discomfort. Furthermore, there is a risk that the saltwater "flush" may remove both beneficial and harmful bacteria from the body.[2] Finally, a no-food diet may cause the gut to stop passing food, resulting in constipation, or may make the consumption of food immediately after the fast painful.

Another problem with the Master Cleanse diet is that it is sometimes recommended as a proven weight loss program. Beyoncé herself denounced the cleanse as a weight-loss program, stating, "I wouldn't recommend it if someone wasn't doing a movie ... there are other ways to lose weight."[1] Proponents of the cleanse do not universally recommend it for weight loss, focusing instead on its alleged detoxifying properties.

Dr. Sunil Patel of Halifax's Queen Elizabeth Health Centre studied the Master Cleanse diet and suggested that it operates solely as a placebo and has no other health benefits.[1] Others have pointed out that one possible benefit of the Master Cleanse is that it helps patients re-examine their lifestyle and embrace healthy eating

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:00 AM
its a pretty intense process.

The Lemonade Diet
-- The Master Cleanser --
Purpose
To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
To purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body.
To eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles.
To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
To build a healthy blood stream.
To keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years.

How to Make Lemonade
2 Tbsp lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
2 Tbsp genuine maple syrup (not maple flavored sugar syrup)
1/10 Tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper) or to taste

Water, medium hot (spring or purified water)
Combine the juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a 10 oz. glass and fill with medium hot water.
(Cold water may be used if preferred.) Use fresh lemons or limes only, never canned lemon or lime juice
nor frozen lemonade or frozen juice. Use organic lemons when possible.
An ideal formula involves freshly extracted juice from the sugar cane (readily available in India, but not generally in the United States at the present time):

How Much Does One Drink?
Take from six to twelve glasses of the lemonade daily during the waking period. As you get hungry just have another glass of lemonade. NO OTHER FOOD SHOULD BE TAKEN DURING THE FULL PERIOD OF THE DIET. As this is a complete balance of minerals and vitamins, one does not suffer the pangs of hunger. Do not use vitamin pills. All solid food is turned into a liquid state before it can be carried by the blood to the cells of the body.

The lemonade is already a food in liquid form.
For those who are overweight, less maple syrup may be taken. For those underweight, more maple syrup may be taken. For those who are underweight and worried about losing more weight, REMEMBER, the only things you can possibly lose are mucus, waste, and disease. Healthy tissue will not be eliminated. Many people who need to gain weight actually do so near the end of the diet period. Never vary the amount of lemon juice per glass. About six glasses of lemonade a day is enough for those wishing to reduce. Extra water may be taken as desired.

Helping the Cleansing AlongAs this is a cleansing diet, the more you can assist Nature to eliminate poisons, the better. If your system feels upset, it is because you are not having sufficient elimination. Avoid this possibility by following the directions completely. Above all, be sure you have two, three, or more movements a day. This may seem unnecessary not eating solid food, but it is Nature's way of eliminating the waste it has loosened from the various cells and organs in the body. They must leave the body some way. It would be just the same as sweeping the floor around and around and never removing the dirt from the house if the wastes were not passed out. The better the elimination, the more rapid will be the results '
A LAXATIVE HERB TEA is found to be the best helper for most persons. It is a good practice to take a good laxative herb tea right from the beginning - the last thing at night and first thing in the morning. There are several good laxative teas. They are best taken in a liquid form. Buy them in your health food store.

Another Cleansing Aid: Internal Salt Water Bathing As it is necessary to bathe the outside of our bodies, so it is with the inside. Do not take enemas or colonics at any time during the cleansing diet or afterwards. They are unnecessary and can be extremely harmful.
There is a much superior method of cleansing the colonic tract with- out the harmful effects of customary colonics and enemas. This method will cleanse the entire digestive tract while the colonics and enemas will only reach the colon or a small part of it. Colonics can be expensive while our salt-water method is not.

DIRECTIONS: Prepare a full quart of lukewarm water and add two level (rounded for the Canadian quart) teaspoons of uniodized sea salt. Do not use ordinary iodized salt as it will not work property.
Drink the entire quart of salt and water first thing in the morning. This must be taken on an empty stomach.
The salt and water will not separate but will stay intact and quickly and thoroughly wash the entire tract in about one hour. Several eliminations will likely occur. The salt water has the same specific gravity as the blood, hence the kidneys cannot pick up the water and the blood cannot pick up the salt.
This may be taken as often as needed for proper washing of the entire digestive system.

If the salt water does not work the first time, try adding a little more or a little less salt until the proper balance is found; or possibly take extra water with or without salt. This often increases the activity.

Remember, it can do no harm at any time. The colon needs a good washing, but do it the natural way - the salt water way. It is quite advisable to take the herb laxative tea at night to loosen, then the salt water each morning to wash it out. If for some reason the salt water cannot be taken in the morning, then the herb laxative tea must be taken night and morning.

jackstraw94086
03-06-2007, 10:02 AM
master cleansing is exploding here right now and it makes absolute zero sense. Everybody who has done is has either mentioned how horrible they felt, but people keep doing it.

it's seriously dangerous.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:03 AM
im doing it more for the cleansing aspect of it. The weight loss aspect is good too, but I have been feeling like shit and based on conversations with friends that have gone with it, it has been a great way to get into new dietary habits.

Im really not looking forward to sitting on the bowl for 20 minutes a day, though I will be getting a lot of reading done. Maybe I should look into a laptop.

TomAz
03-06-2007, 10:05 AM
here's a different approach: work out, and sleep well. that might help you to feel better.

J~$$$
03-06-2007, 10:05 AM
It sounds painful. goodluck.

jackstraw94086
03-06-2007, 10:06 AM
the weight loss is artificial. Your body will hoard everything you eat and every ounce of water you drink the moment you get off the diet.

fober
03-06-2007, 10:06 AM
haahahahahah "myspace"

That's hilarious.

TomAz
03-06-2007, 10:08 AM
the weight loss is artificial. Your body will hoard everything you eat and every ounce of water you drink the moment you get off the diet.

right. exactly.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:11 AM
here's a different approach: work out, and sleep well. that might help you to feel better.

I'm a semi-pro kickball player, so I am like a flawless specimen of the human anatomy. Recognize, bitches!!

Really though, I do work out and I sleep fairly well.
My diet sucks and I am thinking that this will be an interesting way to get into a new diet.

dorkfish
03-06-2007, 10:14 AM
master cleanse is also a false cleansing program.

the maple syrup is used to keep you mostly alive.

the water keeps you hydrated.

the lemon juice has no effect other than to flavor the water. lemon juice is much weaker than stomach acid, and provides no real bodily cleansing.

the cayenne pepper irritates the colon.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:17 AM
when i have a shiny colon, i ll show it to you.

psychic friend
03-06-2007, 10:19 AM
also its total b.s. about the "no hunger pangs". you feel complete STARVATION. (obviously I didn't have the will power when I tried this cleanse about a year ago). And as it's exploding in popularity here now as well, everyone I know who has tried it agrees its total misery starvation.

jackstraw94086
03-06-2007, 10:20 AM
If we ever wanted to know what your colon looks like we could just ask half of NYC.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:26 AM
If we ever wanted to know what your colon looks like we could just ask half of NYC.

Maybe it's possible, but only you could tell people what it tastes like.

jackstraw94086
03-06-2007, 10:27 AM
cherry pez

AEversW
03-06-2007, 10:29 AM
if you want to cleanse your body take a bunch of laxatives and drink water and some type of broth for a couple of days.

nothingman00
03-06-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm thankful this thread wasn't as severe as I expected from its title, but I'm pained by step 3, also. Why not just go to Whole Foods, pick out some foods that are good for you (but that you hate)
and try eating them in moderation. If you're going to punish your body like that, you might as well go ahead and eat the crap you're going to eat after 15 days of fasting.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:35 AM
the few days after is a steady transition back into a regular healthy diet.
It's not like after 10 days im going to wrap a stick of butter in bacon....though we shall see. There is a whole transitional diet that last for a few days before you can get accustomed to regular foods. A good amount of ppl that I know that have gone on this diet have used it to get into veganism or vegetarianism, but that's retarded.

How to Break the Lemonade Diet
Coming off the lemonade diet properly is highly important - please follow the directions very carefully. After living in a semi-tropical and tropical climate for many years, I find that people have increasingly turned to a raw fruit, nut, and vegetable diet. Following is the schedule for people who normally follow such a natural vegetarian diet:

FIRST and SECOND DAY AFTER DIET:

Several 8 oz. glasses of fresh orange juice as desired during the day. The orange juice prepares the digestive system to properly digest and assimilate regular food. Drink it slowly. If there has been any digestive difficulty prior to or during the change over, extra water may be taken with the orange juice.

THIRD DAY:
Orange juice in the morning. Raw fruit for lunch. Fruit or raw vegetable salad at night. You are now ready to eat normally.

For those who have characteristically lived the unnatural way of meat, milk, refined and devitalized food, it may be best to change over as follows, gradually adopting the raw fruit, nut, and vegetable diet:

FIRST DAY:
Several 8 oz. glasses of fresh orange juice as desired during the day. Drink it slowly.

SECOND DAY:
Drink several 8,oz. glasses of orange juice during the day - with extra water, if needed. Some time during the afternoon prepare a vegetable soup (no canned soup) as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recipe for Vegetable Soup
Use several kinds of vegetables, perhaps one or two kinds of legumes, potatoes, celery, carrots, green vegetable tops, onion, etc. Dehydrated vegetables or vegetable soup powders may be added for extra flavor. Okra or okra powder, chili, curry, cayenne (red) pepper, tomatoes, green peppers, and zucchini squash may be included to good advantage. Brown rice may be used, but no meat or meat stock.
Other spices may be added (delicately) for flavor. Use salt delicately as a limited amount of salt is necessary. Learn to enjoy the natural flavor of the vegetables. The less cooking the better. Read the special article on salt in the September 1977 issue of National Geographic magazine.

Have this soup for the evening meal using the broth mostly, although some of the vegetables may be eaten.
Rye wafers may be eaten sparingly with the soup, but no bread or crackers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD DAY: Drink orange juice in the morning. At noon have some more soup; enough may be made the night before and put in the refrigerator. For the evening meal eat whatever is desired in the form of vegetables, salads, or fruit. No meat, fish, or eggs; no bread, pastries, tea, coffee, or milk. Milk is highly mucus forming and tends to develop toxins throughout the body. (Milk, being a predigested food, has been known to cause various complications in the stomach and colon, such as cramps and convulsions. The calcium in milk is difficult to assimilate and may cause toxins in the form of rheumatic fever, arthritis, neuritis, and bursitis. The resulting lack of proper digestion and assimilation of the calcium allows it to go into the blood stream in a free form and it is deposited in the tissues, cells, and joints
where it can cause intense pain and suffering.)

FOURTH DAY:
Normal eating may be resumed, but best health will be retained if the morning meal consists of our type of lemonade or fruit juice; and, of course, if a strictly fruit, vegetable, seed and berry diet is followed. If, after eating is resumed, distress or gas occurs, it is suggested that the lemonade diet be continued for several more days until the system is ready for food.

Recap of the steps to be taken in the diet.
Be careful to read the entire instructions so that the diet will be of the best benefit to you.

First prepare yourself mentally to follow in detail the entire directions and continue as long as is needed to make the necessary changes. One of the best signals of the completed diet is when the formerly coated and fuzzy tongue is clear pink and clean looking. During the diet it becomes very badly coated.

The Night Before starting the diet take the laxative tea.

In the morning take the salt water (or) laxative tea. This should be done each night and morning during the diet - rare exception - if diarrhea develops. When diarrhea is ended then continue above directions.

Now the lemonade formula (see How to Make Lemonade. For diabetic people, see Special Instruction).

Breaking the diet. Be absolutely sure you follow the directions very carefully to prepare your body for normal eating (our way). Do not over eat or eat too soon. Serious problems (nausea) can occur if detailed directions are not followed.

kreutz2112
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM

Eat right! Smoke marijuana!

dorkfish
03-06-2007, 10:39 AM
December 14, 2006

Master cleanse diet = master scam
by Ed Zimney, M.D.

I’ve railed many times against fad diets in this column. And today, an article in the New York Times prompts me to debunk the so-called Master Cleanse diet.

Many of you have heard of the “amazing” results and other glowing testimonials about this patently absurd diet in which you essentially fast for 10 days, living on a drink made from water, lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. This is basically a starvation diet, nearly guaranteed to take off a few pounds in the short run, but just as guaranteed to put them back after it’s done. No one can survive very long on such a starvation diet, and many people find it extremely difficult even to complete it.

So let’s take a look at the components of this diet. Nearly all of it consists of water, which is essential for life, but is of no nutritional value. Next comes the maple syrup. This is the sole source of calories in the diet and prevents you from starving at a faster rate than if it were not included. The calories come from the sugar in the maple syrup. Why maple syrup? No reason except to make it sound esoteric and magical. As far as your body is concerned, sugar is sugar. Next, we add some lemon juice. Essentially, this drink is a form of lemonade using maple syrup instead of plain sugar. What does lemon contain that makes it so important? Nothing! Lemon juice is a weak acid as is vinegar. The amount of acid already in your stomach is orders of magnitude higher than the little bit of added acid from the lemon juice, so it is essentially like spitting in the ocean. Does lemon have any other magical properties that might help “detoxify” the body or otherwise aid in weight loss? Absolutely not! Last is the cayenne pepper. The only possible effect of this substance is to irritate the lining of the GI tract and to potentially cause diarrhea.

In fact, this entire diet is basically similar to some laxatives and taking a laxative tea is also recommended along with the lemonade. Laxative abuse is, unfortunately, an all too common form of misguided dieting. Laxatives decrease the time waste products remain in the colon. Their effect is to increase the expulsion of water only, the nutrients have already been absorbed higher up in the GI tract, and the colon is primarily a water retainer. The problem for babies and the elderly who have diarrhea is that they cannot replace the water they are losing fast enough. The only “fortunate” thing about this diet is the intake of excess water, which may help prevent you from becoming dehydrated. It may also help hydrate the skin, which is why many people report better looking skin while on the program.

Some will doubtless argue that this isn’t really a diet but is intended to be a “detoxification” program. We all know, however, that it is being widely used as a diet. But let’s take a look at detoxification. While it is true that the body absorbs a variety of toxic materials from the environment, the important thing to understand is that either the body already has a mechanism to remove the toxins or it does not. The body uses the liver, kidneys, GI tract and the lungs to rid itself of many toxic materials. This is normal. Some toxins, however, cannot be eliminated normally because they build up in “hidden” locations such as fat tissue or within the airways (think of miner’s lung disease). Some of these toxins can be removed using highly sophisticated medical treatments, but some can’t and some people who work with certain toxic chemicals can die from this exposure. Most importantly, however, is that drinking this peppered lemonade could not in any possible way eliminate any of these toxins.

It is really unfortunate how much hype and misinformation there is about this idea of “toxins.” The vast majority of what you hear about toxins is simply untrue. This is because these nebulous factors are never identified as being anything specific. It’s purely scare tactics designed to convince you that your body is somehow dirty and must be cleansed. This is pure nonsense. There are real toxins, as alluded to above, but these can be named and identified. Eat a high fish diet and you’re likely to absorb more mercury than you should. That’s a real toxin. And if you think the Master Cleanse or any other cleansing procedure is going to remove mercury from your body, you are 100 percent wrong.

In summary, the Master Cleanse program is basically a way to starve yourself, with just enough sugar to keep you going for a few days. The lemon juice and cayenne pepper add nothing as we’ve seen above. If you don’t eat for a few weeks, you’ll lose some weight. If you don’t eat for a few months, you’ll die. And in either case, if you start eating again (before you die of course), the weight will come back. It’s only a matter of time.

The only diet that can work over a long time is to eat a little bit less and to exercise a little bit more. A few hundred less calories in and a few hundred extra calories burned off, and you’ve changed your basic metabolic equation. That could be as easy as one less soda and walking a few extra blocks (the effect may not be extreme, but neither were the changes). Neither part of the program is so severe that it can’t be maintained over the long haul. Starving, however, surely cannot.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I am trying to figure out when I want to start this diet. It's basically a 15 day process. I can't smoke or drink while going through this, which means that if I started tomorrow, I won't be able to drink on St. Patrick's Day, which is absurd. I will do it before Coachella.

TomAz
03-06-2007, 10:44 AM
good god man, come to your senses, don't do it.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
I think part of it is to see if I can actually do it. The challenge.
There's a chance that I'll change my mind (as I sit here with a salad and a Snapple.) I love my iced tea.

BoneDaddy
03-06-2007, 10:47 AM
If you want to cleanse your body start taking Chlorella and Spirulina. Super food baby!:thu

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 11:02 AM
ps. im wondering if Tessa is gonna cry because I made this thread 'official'

TomAz
03-06-2007, 11:09 AM
speaking of lemonade

I just now noticed the Lemonheads were playing on Sunday. Have they always been on the lineup or were they a late add?

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 11:22 AM
About LemonThe lemon is a loosening and cleansing agent with many important building factors. The ability of the elements in the lemon and the maple syrup working together creates these desired results.
Its 4911/o potassium strengthens and energizes the heart, stimulates and builds the kidneys and adrenal glands.
Its oxygen builds vitality.
Its carbon acts as a motor stimulant.
Its hydrogen activates the sensory nervous system. Its calcium strengthens and builds the lungs.
Its phosphorus knits the bones, stimulates and builds the brain for clearer thinking.
Its sodium encourages tissue building.
Its magnesium acts as a blood alkalizer.
Its iron builds the red corpuscles to rapidly correct the most common forms of anemia.
Its chlorine cleanses the blood plasmas
Its silicon aids the thyroid for deeper breathing.
The natural iron, copper, calcium, carbon, and hydrogen found in the sweetening supplies more building and cleansing material.
It truly is a perfect combination for cleansing, eliminating, healing, and building. Hence, supplements are not needed during the diet and may actually interfere with its cleansing action.

bmack86
03-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Late Add

adamnikyo
03-06-2007, 11:24 AM
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 11:39 AM
happy birthday adam.

amyzzz
03-06-2007, 11:41 AM
speaking of lemonade

I just now noticed the Lemonheads were playing on Sunday. Have they always been on the lineup or were they a late add?
Holy shit, you're right! Why are they adding bands to Sunday?????

DeltaSigChi4
03-06-2007, 12:38 PM
I hope you meet all your goals. [even the last painful sounding one]

I like how this thread is official, thereby making it moot for me to ask if it is an official one. No question about the officialness of this thread.

E

TomAz
03-06-2007, 12:48 PM
you're a dick.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Im gonna start this one on Monday. That gives me a few days to prep.
I need to go out and buy all the stuff necessary to get this thing going.
This is going to be quite interesting.
Apparently, you start breaking out from your body expelling all of these toxins, so maybe I ll take some pictures. Just what this board needs. My face looking like a catcher's mitt with a beard. Yee-fuckin'-haw.

TheGunslinger138
03-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Concerning Goal 3: Thow in some daily meditation practise and call it an attempt to attain enlightenment.

Edit: In all seriousness though, if you happen to be experienced at the practise, it would probably help you get through this cleanse.

adamnikyo
03-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Thank you for the birthday acknowledgment, Nando.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 02:26 PM
almost done with goal 1: smoke free tuesday
It wasn't hard at all until I got home. It faintly smelled like cigarettes.
I can do it. It's only one day. As long as I go out tonight and don't bring my cigarettes with me, I will be alright.
I am just making sure that not smoking for 10 days while on this fast will be do-able. If I can go one or two days without smoking, then 10 days should be fine.
I am not trying to quit smoking. I enjoy smoking. I am really good at smoking. I don't give up things that I am good at.

The myspace thing is easy. I just wanted to see if I would stick to that.
I was checking myspace at least like 4x a day everyday, so to go a full week without checking my myspace messages and all that crap will be good for me.

J~$$$
03-06-2007, 02:31 PM
dont go out.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 02:36 PM
dont go out.

that's probably the best bet.
while on the diet, I cant drink or smoke, which sucks.
Tonight Im going to a bar where there is this drawing group that meets every other tuesday. Its called Drink&Draw. They bring in a live model and she poses while you draw her and they bring various shots out while you are doing your drawings. Fortunately, there is no smoking in there. The couple of kids that I chill with there are also non-smokers, so that won't be a problem.

Next week, there won't be any Drink&Draw so I can avoid the whole drinking situation. Not that I would give into peer pressure, but it's kinda stupid being at a bar and not drinking.

I will stay home all week next week. God bless Netflix.

J~$$$
03-06-2007, 02:47 PM
that's probably the best bet.
while on the diet, I cant drink or smoke, which sucks.
Tonight Im going to a bar where there is this drawing group that meets every other tuesday. Its called Drink&Draw. They bring in a live model and she poses while you draw her and they bring various shots out while you are doing your drawings. Fortunately, there is no smoking in there. The couple of kids that I chill with there are also non-smokers, so that won't be a problem.

Next week, there won't be any Drink&Draw so I can avoid the whole drinking situation. Not that I would give into peer pressure, but it's kinda stupid being at a bar and not drinking.

I will stay home all week next week. God bless Netflix.

Omg drink&draw sounds awesome. I would love to do that. It is really great being around people who dont smoke and to have them constantly tell you have fucking gross it is. I hope you the best because I think the smoking thing will be harder than the system detox.

My friends and I are horrible artists so we play this game on cocktail napkins where the person on you left whispers in your ear and you have to draw it.(ie a paris blowing a cammel ) Then everyone passes it around guessing what it is by writing their guess below the drawing or making up some funny ass tag line to go with it. the losers all have to do shots. The winner being the funniest guess or guessing it right.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Omg drink&draw sounds awesome. I would love to do that. It is really great being around people who dont smoke and to have them constantly tell you have fucking gross it is. I hope you the best because I think the smoking thing will be harder than the system detox.

My friends and I are horrible artists so we play this game on cocktail napkins where the person on you left whispers in your ear and you have to draw it.(ie a paris blowing a cammel ) Then everyone passes it around guessing what it is by writing their guess below the drawing or making up some funny ass tag line to go with it. the losers all have to do shots. The winner being the funniest guess or guessing it right.

drink & draw is really cool. they are popping up in various cities.
do a myspace search and youre bound to find one in a city near you.

ive heard about the napkin game. thats awesome.
you ever play a game called Apples to Apples? its a board game that has nothing to do with napkins but is entertaining when you are drinking.

Courtney
03-06-2007, 03:05 PM
I like this Drink & Draw idea, and think I need to find (or create) something comparable in my neighborhood.

As for the master cleanse thing, I have a lot of aquaintances that have tried it, but I'm very much against it. Your body needs certain nutrients and vitamins, and by depriving it, you're just fucking yourself up. But it does seem to be what everyone is doing recently, much like colonics a couple years ago. You don't do colonics too, do you?

crazzz2007
03-06-2007, 03:18 PM
I need to go out and buy all the stuff necessary to get this thing going.
This is going to be quite interesting.

when you say "all the stuff," you mean lemon and maple syrup, right? haha

dude, are you like one of those people that always falls for scams? do you regularly buy shit they sell on informercials? you seem like a very gullible dude. various people have posted on here, with proof, that this "diet" is a scam, that you will not lose any weight in the long run, that it doesn't cleanse or detoxify the body, and has absolutely no benefit for the body. yet you still wan't to go through with it. don't say nobody warned you.

TomAz
03-06-2007, 03:19 PM
crazzz, you are a good poster. just sayin

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 03:32 PM
when you say "all the stuff," you mean lemon and maple syrup, right? haha

dude, are you like one of those people that always falls for scams? do you regularly buy shit they sell on informercials? you seem like a very gullible dude. various people have posted on here, with proof, that this "diet" is a scam, that you will not lose any weight in the long run, that it doesn't cleanse or detoxify the body, and has absolutely no benefit for the body. yet you still wan't to go through with it. don't say nobody warned you.

i dont have any lemons.

im not a very gullible dude. besides, nobody has warned me.
nobody has posted any proof that it doesn't work. get out of my thread. who are you?!
:)

i know there are possibilities that this could be a shitty decision, hence the title of this thread.
its more of the challenge that I am up for. See if I can do it for the amount of time that I have chosen...10 days, along with the 4 days afterwards.
I want to see if I start it, if I can go through with it and complete it and if/when I do complete this, what were the results. That's all.
I don't NEED to lose weight. I am in decent shape and I am in good health.

Jenniehoo
03-06-2007, 07:06 PM
If you're going to do it - keep a diary here.
And please don't kill yourself. But if it works for you - I'm doing it, too.

full on idle
03-06-2007, 08:38 PM
My friend and her brother both did this and said that the results are out of this world incredible. You shit out like black tar from your intestines and the energy you have from that stuff being out of your body is supposedly euphoric.

Be prepared at the beginning to get really bad skin.

I'd totally do this if I didn't love food so much.

fortydollarsworthofmeat
03-06-2007, 09:03 PM
you ever play a game called Apples to Apples? its a board game that has nothing to do with napkins but is entertaining when you are drinking.

i love that game. it's the best with a big group of people you know well.

thinnerair
03-06-2007, 09:35 PM
goal 1: accomplished
smoke free tuesday is over.
tomorrow i chain smoke like a motherfucker.

DeltaSigChi4
03-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Uh, what good did one day of smoke-free do you if you're going on a cancer binge the next day?

E

fortydollarsworthofmeat
03-06-2007, 11:16 PM
This message is hidden because DeltaSigChi4 is on your ignore list.

:blah

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Uh, what good did one day of smoke-free do you if you're going on a cancer binge the next day?

E

what's the E for?

im not going on a cancer binge.
I didn't bring cigarettes with me to work, so I may try to go today without smoking. It wasn't bad.
I did find myself drinking a bit more @ drink&draw last night. Usually, I'd hop out for a smoke, and I found myself hanging out at the bar a bit more. I also hadn't eaten last night and had a few Jameson & Ginger Ales. I was a bit more housed than I thought. Strange thing was that towards the last few drawings, the model decided to put on this creepy bunny mask and sprawl across these blankets with these heels on. It was really fuckin' weird. I couldn't focus on drawing her, so I went and got more drinks with some peeps.

DeltaSigChi4
03-07-2007, 07:11 AM
What do mean what the E is for?

E

TomAz
03-07-2007, 07:11 AM
You're a dick.

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 07:14 AM
What do mean what the E is for?

E

I think you know exactly what I mean.
The E that you end each post with...what's it for?
Is it an initial for your name?

amyzzz
03-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Didn't he say at one point his name is Eric?

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 09:33 AM
i hadn't read that his name was Eric, though it would make sense ending his posts with an E if his name was Eric. Makes more sense than ending his posts with E because its the end of his post.

As I eat lunch ( two slices of pizza and a snapple ) I realize that I love food quite a bit and am gonna not enjoy this whole 10 days of no food.
If Gandhi can do it, I can do it.

Tylerdurden31
03-07-2007, 09:56 AM
a couple weeks ago my girlfriend and I both had colds, so we had some peach detox tea mixed with green tea...we both got nauseous within 2 minutes of drinking it. Strange for detox tea to do that....

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 10:04 AM
that's cuz youre a pussy, mike.

That won't happen to me, Mike. I am all that is MAN!!!

Tylerdurden31
03-07-2007, 10:25 AM
that's cuz youre a pussy, mike.

That won't happen to me, Mike. I am all that is MAN!!!

look at you, you've got chicken lips.

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 10:33 AM
chicken lips?! N PLEASE!
Know what you're talking about before I pull up your dress and spank you.

Tylerdurden31
03-07-2007, 11:43 AM
i know...that's why you sport the beard...you're embarassed of them...you hide them in shame

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 11:55 AM
no. i grow a beard to hide the double chin. get it right.

thinnerair
03-18-2007, 07:09 PM
...and so it begins.
Tonight I start my cleanse.
DETOX!

2 pints of distilled water with a teaspoon of uniodized sea salt.

As a last meal, I had a burrito at Taco Chulo. It was delicious.

full on idle
03-18-2007, 07:16 PM
No smoking during fasting.

thinnerair
03-18-2007, 07:20 PM
dont tell me what to do. I ll cut you.

full on idle
03-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey I don't make the rules guy, I just enforce them.

thinnerair
03-18-2007, 07:38 PM
I dont make monkeys. I just train them.

full on idle
03-19-2007, 11:28 PM
hungry?

starbright777
03-20-2007, 09:05 AM
I dont make monkeys. I just train them.

How would you be able to make a monkey in the first place?

gaypalmsprings
03-20-2007, 10:01 AM
How would you be able to make a monkey in the first place?

sicko

ewiggy
03-20-2007, 03:05 PM
how's it goin, nando?

SheriNOIR
03-20-2007, 04:08 PM
I read this and decided to try doing the salt thing.
A glass of salt water to clean your insides.

I couldn't even take a sip.
And now I can't get rid of the taste.

Hows it going for you nando ?

Hannahrain
03-20-2007, 04:11 PM
I tried the salt thing once. I managed a cup of it, and then felt nauseous all day. And then every time I smelled saltwater for a few months. Not that that was often.

Ludichrist
03-20-2007, 04:49 PM
www.herbdoc.com

I take the formula2 often and works amazingly.

The formula1 is pretty intense but works amazingly also.

I've done the 30 day detox program