PDA

View Full Version : headliners for 2011 suck!

SONR801
01-18-2011, 09:55 PM
i guess i dont have to worry about much conflicting.

FUCK kings of leaon

FUCK ARCADE FIRE

annnddddd....

FUCK KANYE WEST

SONR801
01-18-2011, 09:57 PM
who wants to get together in a big group of pink and purple fish suits to boo kanye?

do you like fish-sticks?

SONR801
01-19-2011, 12:42 AM
seriously, i will make a paper mache fish heads for those who will partake.

Neutral Milk Hotel
01-19-2011, 02:37 AM
Go away.

Cpt. Funkaho
01-19-2011, 02:43 AM
1. These headliners are actually pretty good, so if you want to whine that they're not who you wanted, that's a taste thing. Suck an egg.
2. Coachella is not a festival I attend for the headliners. I attend for the midtiers/undercard, because that's where Goldenvoice's genius at catching great acts on the way up and adding bands you didn't even know you wanted to see so badly until they were on the lineup comes into play. Lollapalooza is a festival that you go to for the headliners - that's why they have six. A lot of the best music at Coachella gets played between the hours of noon and six p.m.

Mr.Trent
01-19-2011, 06:10 AM
who wants to get together in a big group of pink and purple fish suits to boo kanye?

do you like fish-sticks?

yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!

tyles
01-19-2011, 06:14 AM
1. These headliners are actually pretty good, so if you want to whine that they're not who you wanted, that's a taste thing. Suck an egg.
2. Coachella is not a festival I attend for the headliners. I attend for the midtiers/undercard, because that's where Goldenvoice's genius at catching great acts on the way up and adding bands you didn't even know you wanted to see so badly until they were on the lineup comes into play. Lollapalooza is a festival that you go to for the headliners - that's why they have six. A lot of the best music at Coachella gets played between the hours of noon and six p.m.

THIS.

tyles
01-19-2011, 06:16 AM
No one is forcing you to even see the headliners... This will be my fifth year, and there have been only 2 years where I saw or was pretty content with the headliners.

DANCE MAGIC
01-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Of the 3, Kanye is by far the best headliner.

thagorillaz
01-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Like them or not, the headliners are artists with massive fan bases, which is basically the qualification for being a headliner. if you dont like them, im sorry, but im sure you will find someone else to see during their slots. Im excited for Arcade Fire. Stop whining and get excited, dammit
-tim