PDA

View Full Version : In need of a lift.

PALMER
01-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Heya

I'm from Australia heading to the US for Ultra/Coachella...i'll be in San Fran on the 5th of April hoping to be heading down towards LA by the 10th.

I know it's still early to be posting, but thought I might try my luck.

Any chance anyone from around the San Fran area or LA area or anyone at all actually wanting to adopt an Aussie for the event/festival, would be greatly appreciated.

I can offer much money for booze and more booze.

I bought a layaway ticket for a car/camping/ticket...thinking i might be able to rent a car or even buy one cheapily and then ditch it (if i was to buy one).

Any help/info is good help/info.

Cheers,
PALMER

Shizz27
01-12-2011, 02:02 AM
First time? if you want we can get together at the festival .. I'll go with a friend and also we plan to camp too .. anyway, let me know ur opinion!

Inthecolumbiagorge
01-12-2011, 05:19 AM
We adopted 3 Aussies last year for Coachella and 2 of them are coming back with 4 more friends so we are having our own aussie camp I think. We will have 6 camping spots and at least a couple of the Aussies are flying into SanFrancisco too. I think they are going to Vegas for a few days before they come down to Coachella. Maybe you want to hook up with them? Let me know and I can get you in contact with them. Coachella is just a total blast....we have been looking forward to it since last year! You are welcome to camp with us if you want to! We will have everything for the camp site, we have been planning for months, and everything will be totally dialed in before we get there. We plan on arriving before they open for campers on Thursday the 14th like we did last year. We seriously got one of the best camping spots in the whole camp area.

gaypalmsprings
01-12-2011, 05:55 AM
Here's a lift....

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/semperac/photo-fail-cheerleader-lift.jpg

patriotsftbll786
01-16-2011, 02:46 AM
hahahaha

wscmx13
01-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I'll adopt you,bro

Kyliediscope
01-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Heya

I'm from Australia heading to the US for Ultra/Coachella...i'll be in San Fran on the 5th of April hoping to be heading down towards LA by the 10th.

I know it's still early to be posting, but thought I might try my luck.

Any chance anyone from around the San Fran area or LA area or anyone at all actually wanting to adopt an Aussie for the event/festival, would be greatly appreciated.

I can offer much money for booze and more booze.

I bought a layaway ticket for a car/camping/ticket...thinking i might be able to rent a car or even buy one cheapily and then ditch it (if i was to buy one).

Any help/info is good help/info.

Cheers,
PALMER

I will adopted you, seriously.

wscmx13
01-21-2011, 06:21 PM
I will adopted you, seriously.

i saw him first!

Kyliediscope
01-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Fine, you can have him. I can't offer him a lift anyway, but he sounds like he'd enjoy the group I camp with.

wscmx13
01-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Well thank you. I'm glad this didn't have to turn violent