PDA

View Full Version : We have and extra room in Palm Springs Hotel.

artgutser
03-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi, my brother, his girlfriend, a couple of his friends and I are going to be staying at the Extended StayAmerica Palm Springs - Airport. The problem is that yesterday two of our friends told us that they were not going to be able to come to Coachella with us, which leaves us with an extra room (paid in full).
We are talking about a double room, with bathroom, cable tv, a/c, a small kitchen with a fridge and a microwave, and a whole lot of other amenities. Here is the link to the hotel website, were you can check out pictures of the hotel and the rooms as well as get more details on it: http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/minisite/?hotelID=567
The cost for the room is $420.00 dlls FOR THE WHOLE STAY (four nights), that is, from the 26th of April (Thursday) to the 30th of April (Monday). So if it’s two of you, that’s $210 per person for the whole festival, which I think it’s a pretty good deal, at least for Coachella.
Just to clarify, you will not be sharing the room with any of us, so don’t worry about that. If you pay for the room, its for you and your companion to do whatever you want (in)(on)(with) it.:D
We arrive on LAX on the 26th around 8 pm, so, depending on traffic and lost time, we “should” be arriving at Palm Springs between 10:30 and 11 pm, so if any of you are interested, please let me know so that we can arrange where and when to meet up.

P.S. Se habla español.

el_ornelas
03-07-2007, 10:06 PM
there's no way to shorten the amount of nights? like from friday night to sunday night?

hopelandic.
03-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Is this still available?! Also how close is the hotel to Coachella?
Ps. Is this in American dollars? ($210)

I really hope this is still available....

steph
03-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey, if this is still available I would be very interested!

You can email me - starburst_steph@hotmail.com

A.Joe
03-11-2007, 06:47 PM
is this still available? fire back a reply or a PM.

Swerver
03-12-2007, 07:01 AM
still available?

gaypalmsprings
03-12-2007, 09:23 AM
I've stayed at that hotel before & it's nice because the rooms have kitchenettes, so you can save money on meals. It's also pet friendly, and it's in a nice location in Palm Springs as well.

I live in Palm Springs, so I don't need the room, but the price seems reasonable.

artgutser
03-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Sorry, for the late post guys, but the room has already been taken.
If things dont work out with the new guests I will let you know.
Good luck with finding a place to stay.