PDA

View Full Version : Tron Legacy and Daft Punk: SPOILER F**KIN ALERT

weezy f baby
12-17-2010, 07:06 PM
So does this mean Daft Punk is dead if the club exploded, or are we to assume they were the only ones let go cuz of their awesomeness.

Also, is Sam gonna try and smash Quorra. I mean if she's technically an ISO, then do you think he could basically lie to her and be like "in this world, it's totally normal for girls to be down with ATMs and DPs and stuff like that. In fact, 2 chicks at a time is the norm."

How dope would that be? And does this mean she has a vagina, or perhaps multiple vaginas?

Or maybe she's like a honey doll who just sits there:

http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes/images/honey_doll01.jpg

So many questions...

seasponge
12-18-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm sure that Sam and Quorra fucked in that dusty old computer room the second they got back. I know I would. Also, I'm pretty sure Daft Punk would have left the club when all the other programs did (presumably in between the elevator and Castor giving CLU the disk).

DFrank
12-18-2010, 06:40 PM
You obviously didnt stay through the credits to see daft punk explain exactly how they escaped.

LunaVC
12-23-2010, 09:53 AM
i found it!

who would have thought it would have been in a completely different forum to schoolio's movie thread?

NachoCat
12-23-2010, 10:41 AM
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1654424/20101216/daft_punk.jhtml

" Daft Punk Look Like Gorillaz Characters
What do Daft Punk look like beneath those helmets? According to Bentley, just picture two animated creatures.

"You know the animation style of Gorillaz? They totally look like characters out of Gorillaz videos. It's pretty funny. I'd turn around, and whether they were working or walking across a lot to meet me, I'd chuckle to myself because they're just the oddest couple."

Bentley went on to joke that they hardly need to wear the robot outfits "because they're such colorful characters." De Homem-Christo, he explained, "is the quiet one. You'll think he's not listening or there's a language issue, but it'll turn out he's been listening to everything." Bangalter, meanwhile, "is much more expressive and almost overcompensates for Guy-Man." "

juloxx
12-23-2010, 11:33 AM
I want to fuck Tron bitches so badly

Theijuiel
12-23-2010, 03:58 PM

Go get 'em tiger, send your little lightcycles to the core!!

thagorillaz
12-27-2010, 04:52 PM

those girls in white? jesus christ yes.

-tim