PDA

View Full Version : Scandinavia to the Sahara!

kuuguy
12-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Alright, so I have a theory/hunch/fervent desire for a Scandinavian takeover of the Sahara Tent this year. It goes a little something like this:

Royksopp (booked for Ultra)
Robyn (confirmed for Coachella)
Trentemoller (booked for Ultra)
The Knife (epic electronic act who is long overdue + what better timing to
have Karen return this year to grace Royksopp with her vocals?!)

If my dream came true, this little ensemble could spawn some of the greatest collaborations I and the Sahara have ever witnessed! Who's down?!

Call me crazy but I have a hunch GV might have this up there sleeve for this year! Holy f*$# that would be/is going to be? EPICNESS ON THE GRANDEST SCALE!!!

WhyTheLongFace
12-16-2010, 11:53 AM
I hope they turn the tent into a Scandinavian cave. I don't know if you guys have caves. Hell I don't even know if you're from Scandinavia but that's what I want.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
12-16-2010, 12:03 PM
I think Royksopp, Robyn, and Trentemoller are all very likely. The Knife is a pipe dream, but we can certainly wish.

Is Robyn Sahara or Mojave though? She might even be a early afternoon main stage or Outdoor theater act, to be honest.

GuyInTucson
12-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Robyn and Royksopp should be in the Mohave, not the Sahara.

Bleezie
12-16-2010, 03:34 PM
I'm really hoping for a Trentemoller add

Leeartlee
12-16-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm hoping for Trentemoller this side of the planet. But yes, Coachella would be just fine.

aguadulce
12-16-2010, 09:39 PM
as long as their up in Scandanavia getting people - bring

Tallest Man on Earth
Sondre Lerche
Kings of Convenience

to play the other stages.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
12-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Robyn and Royksopp should be in the Mohave, not the Sahara.

Trentemoller too, I'd think. Although Royksopp could do a very Sahara friendly set.

GuyInTucson
12-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I actually think they are all Mohave acts, including The knife. Both The Knife and Royksopp could probably pull something off for the Sahara, but I still think they are better fits for the Mohave.