PDA

View Full Version : First Time Trying stuff At Coachella

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mr. Porter
11-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Has anyone ever had their first experience with tripping at Coachella? If so, how was the trip and what were the circumstances? I am considering trying something during the next Coachella, but I'm still hesitant about experiencing an intense alteration of the mind

theresalwaysone
11-26-2010, 11:57 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/5/56802/1302388-1268812004426_super.jpg

303dubbin
11-26-2010, 01:19 PM
mescaline + acid + e + mollie = wicked good time

saturday april 17th = one of the best days in my life.

EDIT:it wasn't my first time though so i suppose my answer is irrelevant

vinylmartyr
11-26-2010, 01:40 PM
I say skip it. You will probably end up by the 1st aid tent crying flipping out. I see it every year there.

vinylmartyr
11-26-2010, 01:44 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/26/6f80eb30-91b6-4335-bb1e-5ff5c15074dd.jpg

303dubbin
11-26-2010, 01:46 PM
^^ hahaha oh damn.

greghead
11-26-2010, 02:00 PM
I say skip it. You will probably end up by the 1st aid tent crying flipping out. I see it every year there.

This.

For the first time, try fungus/acid/monkeypiss/whatever in a comfortable and controlled environment. See what this stuff actually does to you before you trip in public around thousands of people.

eskamo951
11-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Hahaha! Don't be the naked wizard!

Take things slow if you really want to do anything. I would test it out a week or two in advance and see how your body and mind react to whatever you're thinking of trying. Err on the side of caution, you will be in public with tens of thousands of people and hundreds of police officers and security guards. I don't know you, but some people do freak out because of the large masses of people.

vinylmartyr
11-26-2010, 02:17 PM
High probability you lose your friends.

eskamo951
11-26-2010, 02:25 PM
^ Even if you hold hands or create a leash to keep yourself attached to them

juloxx
11-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Go to Coachella. Be Naked. Trip Balls. Rule the world

sbessiso
11-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Has anyone ever had their first experience with tripping at Coachella? If so, how was the trip and what were the circumstances? I am considering trying something during the next Coachella, but I'm still hesitant about experiencing an intense alteration of the mind

It all depends, what do you plan on trying and what have you done before? There are drugs that I tried for the first time at coachella with no problem but then again im a fucking champion with this shit

discobotica
11-26-2010, 03:21 PM
It all depends, what do you plan on trying and what have you done before? There are drugs that I tried for the first time at coachella with no problem but then again im a fucking champion with this shit

http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/1247519186-scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

wstsidela
11-26-2010, 03:31 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/26/6f80eb30-91b6-4335-bb1e-5ff5c15074dd.jpg

OMG!! Too funny.

alisonnn
11-26-2010, 04:16 PM

completely agree. acid/shrooms etc in a festival environment for the first time is a terrible idea. it could be incredible or the worst time of your life. a er.. friend did acid at outsideland for the first time and wanted to kill herself/turn herself in/ lay in the forest for the rest of the weekend and missed a bunch of great acts.

if you really feel the need to try something i say try e in m o d e r a t i o n with a sitter that has experienced it aswell

unknown
11-26-2010, 04:20 PM
It's one thing to try tripping for the first time in a festival environment at Coachella but quite another to trip for the first time ever at Coachella. If you're already hesitant you should probably try it out in a more comfortable and stable atmosphere first.

Mr. Porter
11-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular toker. I rolled for the first time on Coachella Sunday. Greatest day of my life. I understand that hallucinogens are a completely different monster though. I've entertained the idea of shrooming, but as mentioned hesitancy always lingers

Mr. Porter
11-26-2010, 04:23 PM
If you're already hesitant you should probably try it out in a more comfortable and stable atmosphere first.
You're probably right

unknown
11-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Mushrooms are pretty intense at Coachella, even for an avid user.

higgybaby23
11-26-2010, 04:30 PM
....especially combined with Fever Ray.

Boourns
11-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Just don't take a whole eighth and watch a mindfuck like fever ray and you should be okay. Moderation. And have a sober or high functioning friend.

le cab
11-26-2010, 05:39 PM
bullshit. do it. I dropped acid last year for the first time and had the best time of my fucking life.

heart cooks brain
11-26-2010, 06:09 PM
if you are anxious about it, the anxiety will manifest itself during your trip. in that case don't do it. you'll end up in your tent, in the fetal position, listening to the middle of in rainbows on your ipod

sbessiso
11-26-2010, 06:35 PM

This is very true, if you're interested in the fungi you should do it at some point before coachella. Its the come on for me that can be quite extreme. But if you wanna do acid, I agree with the lurker and say Fuck It, just eat some with a friend and enjoy the ride.

I dont agree that you need to have a "baby sitter", some of the greatest, happiest and most memorable coachella moments come from you being with a good friend and just being on the same wave length without having to say a word. Theres always gunna be anxiety when doing hard drugs but some simple breathing techniques help and channel that anxiety into excitement for whatever band youre about to see.

damn I miss coachella

greghead
11-26-2010, 06:42 PM
The key to a good trip, I have always found, is to remain positive and remember that you paid money to get more fucked up than you've ever been, and it worked. Be happy.

303dubbin
11-26-2010, 06:57 PM
^ exactly.

but heed everyones advice. tripping for the first time around a shit ton of people can be intense. hallucinogens are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun though

juloxx
11-26-2010, 08:12 PM

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/63/l_ea77dc180d6745c7bdd94a457416055a.jpg

WhyTheLongFace
11-26-2010, 10:42 PM
I did mushroom for the first time ever @ Coachella for Gil Scott Heron--La Roux-Little Dragon-Jay-Z

I did acid for the first time ever @ Coachella for Jonsi-Mike Snow--Orbital-Gorillaz and was alone for 2.5 hours.

Both times were awesome

LyricsForTheMind
11-27-2010, 07:36 AM
I had done shrooms a bunch of times before but did acid for the first time Friday night.....got some intense acid, was fun but had to go back to camp, then made me miss some acts..........i'd either take it in moderation your first time at coachella, try it out before the festival, or do it during the day when there are less people in the actual festival.

Good luck!

Mr. Porter
11-27-2010, 09:16 AM
I did mushroom for the first time ever @ Coachella for Gil Scott Heron--La Roux-Little Dragon-Jay-Z

I did acid for the first time ever @ Coachella for Jonsi-Mike Snow--Orbital-Gorillaz and was alone for 2.5 hours.

Both times were awesome
Wow that seems intense. How was the comedown/afterglow (if there is either pertaining to shrooms) after Friday and how did you manage on Saturday knowing the next day you would be tripping on L?

Boourns
11-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Wow that seems intense. How was the comedown/afterglow (if there is either pertaining to shrooms) after Friday and how did you manage on Saturday knowing the next day you would be tripping on L?

I know someone that was extremely depressed and devoid of energy all day Saturday after shrooming out at Fever Ray, but I don't know if that's the norm or what.

heart cooks brain
11-27-2010, 10:01 AM
I ALWAYS feel like shit the day after an intense mushroom trip. sometimes i have crazy anxiety attacks when i'm coming down. other times it's fine. acid is much more smooth

theresalwaysone
11-27-2010, 10:34 AM
This thread.

http://www.thegrio.com/assets_c/2010/08/DEA-agents-thumb-400xauto-12156.jpg

sbessiso
11-27-2010, 10:56 AM

Im always fine and dandy the next day after a shroom trip, sometimes with acid though I can feel a little fried the next day.

But you see man theres no right answer, everyone has different experiences with this

Gribbz
11-27-2010, 02:59 PM

Personally, I wouldn't trip for the first time at a music festival. I recommend tripping in a controlled environment first.

I took shrooms during Fever Ray this year... intense as hell... and it wasn't even close to my first time.

I'm done with mushrooms at Coach.

EDIT* What Greghead said.

GnarVee
11-27-2010, 08:39 PM
started munchn shrooms for Atoms for Peace.....didn't really kick in till Snoop Dogg's verse during Gorillaz's performance of Welcome to the World of the Plastic Beach.

most terifying....mind blowing....life changing experience.

G O R I L L A Z

too vivid.

ivankay
11-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Like everyone says, depends. Are you cool in crowds? Will you lose your shit externally? Do you have deep rooted issues that may become your focus and make you miss out on Coachella? Will you go over the recommended amount because you can handel it? Obviously you will be surrounded by a lot of good vibes and that is very excellent for your space journey, but you have to do your part and not be a baby about it. That first hour can be a bitch. If you do it at Coachella for the first time, make sure you are with experienced friends who can keep reminding you things will be cool. Don't forget to have water, juice or Gatorade handy before you eat them. Standing in long lines can be facsinating, but there are better things to do and see.

eskamo951
11-28-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm done with mushrooms at Coach.

This. That night after Fever Ray...I don't even know...it was such a fun night until everyone went to be around 3 and I was still wide awake and going strong

shakermaker113
11-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Like everyone says, depends. Are you cool in crowds? Will you lose your shit externally? Do you have deep rooted issues that may become your focus and make you miss out on Coachella? Will you go over the recommended amount because you can handel it? Obviously you will be surrounded by a lot of good vibes and that is very excellent for your space journey, but you have to do your part and not be a baby about it. That first hour can be a bitch. If you do it at Coachella for the first time, make sure you are with experienced friends who can keep reminding you things will be cool. Don't forget to have water, juice or Gatorade handy before you eat them. Standing in long lines can be facsinating, but there are better things to do and see.

very well said.

SDsoldier7
11-28-2010, 05:30 AM
imma smoke a fat rip of DMT when i wake up on friday morning this year

juloxx
11-28-2010, 09:20 AM
ya fucking right

303dubbin
11-28-2010, 10:08 AM
mmmm i love me some dmt. idk about that early tho.

unknown
11-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Fucking Darryl.

Hmmm maybe Fever Ray mushroom cult wasn't such a great idea afterall... So many people experienced terror that night.

sbessiso
11-28-2010, 10:28 AM
I loved it, sure those shrooms made me move to the back to sit and wrap myself in a blanket during echo and the bunnymen but goddamn it was great and dont even get me started on vampire weekend, that shit was spectacular

miss you lilia

Gribbz
11-28-2010, 11:50 AM
I've only tried acid once... but it was fantastic. Way better than mushrooms. I might do it at Coachella.

Cdubby
11-28-2010, 12:08 PM
I got so baked in 2009 watching the Yeah Yeah Yeah's that I was just staring at the sky, looking at all the colors. I thought the apocalypse was occurring and I started freaking out- but it was all internal, I kept a cool demeanor on the outside. Not sure how that happened with just weed. I would definitely be naked wizard man if I touched a hallucinogen.

heart cooks brain
11-28-2010, 01:15 PM
I started tripping out from pot at Pitchfork '08 during dodos. There wasn't a cloud in the sky I felt like I was in the truman show, inside a perfect blue-ceilinged dome. I shook it off after a minute or so, but it was weird.

alisonnn
11-28-2010, 07:47 PM
I've only tried acid once... but it was fantastic. Way better than mushrooms. I might do it at Coachella.

we should do this as a group. I learned my lesson, much more fun to trip with other tripping friends. ninja tune taught me a lesson or seven fantasmiccc

Mr. Porter
11-28-2010, 08:25 PM
I never thought this thread would get this much response. Thanks to all for the input. I'm inclined towards tripping in a comfortable environment rather than Coachella...for now. I will stick to bud and culminate all the great memories of the weekend by rolling on Sunday. Same regimen as this past Coachella!

sbessiso
11-28-2010, 08:56 PM
I got so baked in 2009 watching the Yeah Yeah Yeah's that I was just staring at the sky, looking at all the colors. I thought the apocalypse was occurring and I started freaking out- but it was all internal, I kept a cool demeanor on the outside. Not sure how that happened with just weed. I would definitely be naked wizard man if I touched a hallucinogen.

What. A. PANSY

Egull
11-28-2010, 09:32 PM
I had done mushrooms before but the first time I did them at Coachella, I ate them during the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, they hit me way faster then they ever have before, maybe the heat? But, it was super intense, I love the YYYs, but honestly was having a very hard time enjoying the music or even focusing on anything in particular because of the visuals. Continued having a bad trip for about 20 minutes, then my friend who was also tripping basically just said everything was fine, lets see My Bloody Valentine. Trip immediately got amazing My Bloody Valentine>Public Enemy>The Cure>Etienne De Crecy was an amazing lineup for tripping.
Long story short, even if you do freak out, it likely won't last the whole time, but be prepared for part of it to be really intense. Even with the freak out at the beginning I did them again last year and had a great time as well, but similar experience. Might as well try them before, some people try them and hate them or get really sick, so you definitely don't want that to make you miss a day of Coachella.
As for comedowns, I seriously have never even heard of a shroom comedown or feeling shitty the next day. Every time I have taken them when its over, I kind of just feel like I am tripping a little bit until I go to sleep, wake up and feel like a million bucks.

Cdubby
11-28-2010, 09:37 PM
What. A. PANSY

I need a strong, sexy bear man to watch (take advantage?) over me. Know anyone?

choice cat
11-28-2010, 09:46 PM
i would really want my first time frying to be at coachella because of the possibility of it being super fuckin awesome.. but i just don't like the idea of it being either really really good or horrible/worst day ever.

juloxx
11-28-2010, 10:39 PM
It pretty much comes down to this....

if Coachella is during a full moon fucking do it

choice cat
11-28-2010, 10:40 PM
i don't follow

ivankay
11-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Full moons have the potential to dance along with everyone else.

WhyTheLongFace
11-28-2010, 11:00 PM

Well I didn't feel anything that Saturday as far as the mushroom after effect. I didn't do any drugs Saturday though except weed and then I've always wanted to do acid so I was just anxious and it was the best things to ever happen to me.

Take in mind though I'm a very positive person and don't get mad or stressed easily and I love being alone. So my story may vary than yours. I freaked out for 5 minutes on my Acid trip but I composed myself. Some people can't compose themselves after feeling a certain way

Gribbz
11-29-2010, 06:48 AM
we should do this as a group. I learned my lesson, much more fun to trip with other tripping friends. ninja tune taught me a lesson or seven fantasmiccc

Agreed! I did it with my best friend... made a big difference.

heart cooks brain
11-29-2010, 07:36 AM
It is much easier to bring yourself back to baseline normalcy on acid compared to mushrooms. Mushrooms have a mind of their own, while acid is basically your mind, but wrong, if that makes sense.

westcoastpirate
11-29-2010, 09:16 AM
I don't know about that, I think it's easier to come down from shrooms than acid. I've only done acid once at Coachella 2009 and I won't ever do it again.

noolan
11-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Moderation is key, really. Moderation and just keeping a base that no matter what happens you are going to be ok. Also not allowing these said substances to over power your ability to decide what is and is not socially appropriate. For example, the wizard was probably having and amazing time running around the polo fields, its when he decided(or the drugs decided) that wearing next to nothing was not enough that he got into trouble.

There is however the possibility you are one of the unfortunate people born psychotic or schizophrenic to a small degree and these substances then bring out those qualities. In that case, you are just crazy and tripping with 70,000 people.

ELECtROjan
11-29-2010, 09:38 AM
It's one thing to try tripping for the first time in a festival environment at Coachella but quite another to trip for the first time ever at Coachella. If you're already hesitant you should probably try it out in a more comfortable and stable atmosphere first.

this is great advice. I dropped for the first time around NYE in a park with friends and then waited until Sunday @ Coachella for my second time.... and it was fucking awesome

Distorted_Jungle
11-29-2010, 11:29 AM
It is much easier to bring yourself back to baseline normalcy on acid compared to mushrooms. Mushrooms have a mind of their own, while acid is basically your mind, but wrong, if that makes sense.

I wouldn't say normalcy, but acid is was easier to control because like you said, mushrooms pretty much have a mind of their own.

I don't know about that, I think it's easier to come down from shrooms than acid. I've only done acid once at Coachella 2009 and I won't ever do it again.

This right here is why doing these at a festival for the first time can be dangerous. You can ruin one night of your 3 days of coachella, plus ruin doing something fantastic like acid forever.

For a first time it's all about not trying to go balls to the wall and take too much. There is always the really intense part of your trip, but once you pass that part it's an amazing adventure. The one time I lost it tripping was when I took 6, that was by far the most intense night of my entire life. So like a lot of people have said before, do it in moderation and a more relaxed and confortable environment first. If you feel it is something you can handle in public than go for it.

Edit: I'm also pretty surprised at how many people on these boards have only dropped a few times, not that I know many of you, just thought more people were on this tip.

Boourns
11-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Fucking Darryl.

Hmmm maybe Fever Ray mushroom cult wasn't such a great idea afterall... So many people experienced terror that night.

I think experiencing terror for Fever Ray is mandatory and the mushroom part of the cult just made it hit harder and more profoundly.

Distorted_Jungle
11-29-2010, 11:52 AM
I dont agree that you need to have a "baby sitter", some of the greatest, happiest and most memorable coachella moments come from you being with a good friend and just being on the same wave length without having to say a word. Theres always gunna be anxiety when doing hard drugs but some simple breathing techniques help and channel that anxiety into excitement for whatever band youre about to see.

damn I miss coachella

I also agree with this.

Watching Daft Punk at Bang frying with my brother and a really close friend, nothing was really said durring the whole set but we were all on the same page and smiling haha. Any night out with lucy is always one to remember.

303dubbin
11-29-2010, 12:31 PM
^ ha ain't that the truth? Took some at shadow and damn.... So good.

brematale111
11-29-2010, 01:33 PM

AGREED

sbessiso
11-29-2010, 01:36 PM
I really think you should stop worrying and take some fucking acid. I've tripped roughly about 6,000 times and there have only been a couple occasions where it wasnt themostfunever! and one that I would call maybe a bad trip.

The "bad" trip was me eating some bad shrooms at coach 08 and just not enjoying myself, I had to leave roger waters and lay down for awhile. Patrick was there to take care of me but it was nothing serious. Thats it.

I suggest acid because like I said earlier and other people have repeated, shrooms can get intense. The come on is whats unpleasant for me and its taken a few times for me to understand them and what to expect.

juloxx
11-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Thread Summary

It pretty much comes down to this....

if Coachella is during a full moon fucking do it

Full moons have the potential to dance along with everyone else.

I really think you should stop worrying and take some fucking acid

imma smoke a fat rip of DMT when i wake up on friday morning this year

Mr. Porter
11-29-2010, 02:23 PM
I thought 'cid was considered more "intense." Whatever, I guess it depends on the individual

juloxx
11-29-2010, 02:45 PM
I thought 'cid was considered more "intense." Whatever, I guess it depends on the individual

naaa, people just say that because its named "acid"

Trust me, if it was called bark or root or something natural/friendly sounding people would be much or embarrassing towards it... Ecstasy anyone?

But here is the best way I have been able to articulate the difference, at least in my opinion
Acid = Bliss through knowledge
Shroomz = Bliss through confusion
Both of which are awesome and do their own thing for you

Distorted_Jungle
11-29-2010, 02:50 PM
I've tripped roughly about 6,000 times

Over exaggerate a little much?

Bud Luster
11-29-2010, 02:52 PM
I wouldn't say normalcy, but acid is was easier to control because like you said, mushrooms pretty much have a mind of their own.

naaa, people just say that because its named "acid"

You motherfuckers aren't doing the right acid.

stepup2stepout
11-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Personally, and I bet alot of people will disagree with me on this one, I would take ecstasy before taking anything like acid or shrooming. When you take ecstasy chances are you will still experience some of the properties of acid and mushrooms. You are much less likely to experience a bad trip on E than you are on acid or shrooms (This is based on personal experience and that of people I know). I would never advocate doing any new drug at a festival or show, because if you do start to have a bad trip it would be very difficult to escape from the noise/lights/people/etc. Do research before taking any drug.

Distorted_Jungle
11-29-2010, 02:57 PM

So you think shrooms is a more controllable trip than acid?

Bud Luster
11-29-2010, 03:00 PM

I think so yes. You can eat a little bit shrooms at a time and get yourself where you'd like to be (granted the come on can be way heavier with powerful shrooms). I have taken one hit of acid and been on a complete mind fuck for 14+ hours.

Distorted_Jungle
11-29-2010, 03:11 PM
I think so yes. You can eat a little bit shrooms at a time and get yourself where you'd like to be (granted the come on can be way heavier with powerful shrooms). I have taken one hit of acid and been on a complete mind fuck for 14+ hours.

There lies the difference, when I started experimenting with mushrooms nobody told me a little would do the trick so I've always taken around an 8th all at once. Never really tried the little bit here and little bit there trip with fungi, gotta try it soon though to see what you're talking about. I have never taken 1 tab that gave me 14+ hours of tripping, but haven't met many people who have. I've always had very good quality tabs though, just not 1 14+ hour tab.

sbessiso
11-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Over exaggerate a little much?

Not really. Shadows and towels freak me out now

Mr. Dylanja
11-29-2010, 03:43 PM
For the record: There will be a full moon Sunday night @ Coache11a.

heart cooks brain
11-29-2010, 03:46 PM
^^^ best news

Distorted_Jungle
11-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Not really. Shadows and towels freak me out now

If you are 30 years old, 6,000 times would mean you fried every other day of your life plus another half a year spread out throughout that. Regardless of how old you are I highly doubt you have fried 16 years out of your life.

sbessiso
11-29-2010, 03:53 PM
OMG THIS GUY^^^

Distorted_Jungle
11-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Just letting you know how dumb and over the top that statement really was.

unknown
11-29-2010, 04:12 PM
For the record: There will be a full moon Sunday night @ Coache11a.

So Sunday night at Coachella will be another acid night in the campgrounds? YES!

Oh and I fully support the idea of munching on mushrooms slowly. Never again will I eat a full dose. Moderation is key and this is just a great way to stabilize your trip over a span of 5-6 hours. I also fully support doing acid at Coachella. While you are less likely to experience a bad trip on E, you don't get the awesome mind fuck, same body fry, same visuals, etc... And to be able to trip for 6-12 hours for as little as 5bucks?? Do yourself a favor and grab a couple tabs and plan a nice evening with music, art, and the outdoors.

oh: hippy or candy flipping at Coachella is also supported. E is a really good way to take that mind fuck around crowds edge off.

heart cooks brain
11-29-2010, 04:28 PM
I grind my teeth sober, so I'm afraid if I roll, I won't be able to open my mouth for a week.

Edit: and im. Not running around with a pcifier in my mouth likr an idiot

sbessiso
11-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Have I mentioned that I :pulse and miss you, Lilia?

I grind my teeth sober, so I'm afraid if I roll, I won't be able to open my mouth for a week.

Edit: and im. Not running around with a pcifier in my mouth likr an idiot

http://zomgcandy.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/food-blog-pictures.jpg

303dubbin
11-29-2010, 05:12 PM
haha lilia i will join in the sunday night acid party with you this year. soooo down. if im invitied of course.

shakermaker113
11-29-2010, 05:14 PM
stuff. ha.

SoulDischarge
11-29-2010, 05:17 PM
I really think you should stop worrying and take some fucking acid. I've tripped roughly about 6,000 times and there have only been a couple occasions where it wasnt themostfunever! and one that I would call maybe a bad trip.

The "bad" trip was me eating some bad shrooms at coach 08 and just not enjoying myself, I had to leave roger waters and lay down for awhile. Patrick was there to take care of me but it was nothing serious. Thats it.

I suggest acid because like I said earlier and other people have repeated, shrooms can get intense. The come on is whats unpleasant for me and its taken a few times for me to understand them and what to expect.

Don't listen to Salah. Everyone handles shit differently and you need to figure out what's good for you before you potentially ruin your $300+lodging+transportation+food+merch+survival supplies(+drugs) weekend.

SoulDischarge
11-29-2010, 05:21 PM
But once you've tried "stuff," there's few finer places to experience it than well-run music festivals.

algunz
11-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Just ask George Carlin.

Mr. Porter
11-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the title edit.

syrinx32123
11-29-2010, 05:47 PM
I took one of tab for my first time this past September. I went down to the beach all day with 2 other friends who were also tripping. I didn't really experience crazy visuals or anything but I went surfing and It was the best thing ever. I felt like a little kid splashing around in the water going nuts.

There was a point when I just had to sit down and chillout. I watched the clouds come over the mountains and they looked like they were bubbling, sorta like the dry ice stuff you put in cauldrons on halloween.

Anyway I cannot wait to trip at coachella. I'm probably gonna go with two tabs and then take 1 e. I feel like acid is way less harsh on the mind and body than E.

heart cooks brain
11-29-2010, 06:02 PM
They work on the same chemical receptors in the brain. You're gonna need more than that or you'll be disappointed Saturday and Sunday

juloxx
11-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Do drugs

shortened it for ya

zimmy1222
11-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Everyone handles shit differently and you need to figure out what's good for you before you potentially ruin your $300+lodging+transportation+food+merch+survival supplies(+drugs) weekend.

exaaaaactly.

le cab
11-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Personally, and I bet alot of people will disagree with me on this one, I would take ecstasy before taking anything like acid or shrooming. When you take ecstasy chances are you will still experience some of the properties of acid and mushrooms. You are much less likely to experience a bad trip on E than you are on acid or shrooms (This is based on personal experience and that of people I know). I would never advocate doing any new drug at a festival or show, because if you do start to have a bad trip it would be very difficult to escape from the noise/lights/people/etc. Do research before taking any drug.

disagree C O M P L E T E L Y . but thanks for your input.

LyricsForTheMind
11-30-2010, 07:20 AM
Yeah, I dont see how you would really have a bad trip on E....i had a bad trip on acid but talked myself out of it so I would definitely agree that acid is easier to deal with then shrooms. Mushrooms have a way of controlling you if you do too much or let it get in your head, acid controls you as long as you let it and go along for the ride. I wish I would have just done my trip during the day cause then I wouldnt have missed some of the night acts.....

greghead
11-30-2010, 07:30 AM

This.

Shrooms are weak and predictable, for me, where acid is a different kind of monster altogether. The best mushrooms could never ever compare with good acid.

sbessiso
11-30-2010, 09:18 AM
Don't listen to Salah. Everyone handles shit differently and you need to figure out what's good for you before you potentially ruin your $300+lodging+transportation+food+merch+survival supplies(+drugs) weekend.

Dont listen to Patrick, hes a goddamn party :poo er if ive ever seen one.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

This.

Shrooms are weak and predictable, for me, where acid is a different kind of monster altogether. The best mushrooms could never ever compare with good acid.

Im penciling you in for some serious Lucy fun one day. Be ready.

heart cooks brain
11-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Count me in +2

Gribbz
11-30-2010, 10:12 AM

Definitely not. Acid is way easier for me to control.

Everyone handles shit differently and you need to figure out what's good for you before you potentially ruin your $300+lodging+transportation+food+merch+survival supplies(+drugs) weekend.

Patrick is correct.

algunz
11-30-2010, 10:17 AM
I prefer mushrooms. The trip isn't as long, and I don't like the speedy feel of acid. Don't get me wrong I won't pass either up, but if I had the choice.

juloxx
11-30-2010, 10:18 AM
when do you not have the choice?

Mr. Porter
11-30-2010, 10:39 AM
you people know each others' names?

unknown
11-30-2010, 10:44 AM
Have I mentioned that I :pulse and miss you, Lilia?
Yes, I believe you have and we need to meet up soon and try some stuff together.

haha lilia i will join in the sunday night acid party with you this year. soooo down. if im invitied of course.
of course, of course! this plan is already penciled in my calendar.

shortened it for ya
pretty much sums it up...

....some of us have decided to meet at shows and Coachella. crazy, huh?

Gribbz
11-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Ha, yep. A good portion of us meet up for shows and party whenever we get the chance.

algunz
11-30-2010, 11:28 AM
when do you not have the choice?

When it's just handed to you . . .

Bud Luster
11-30-2010, 02:33 PM
This.

I have had intense hallucinations from LSD, but I have also taken mushrooms to the extent that I could see nothing but hallucinations.

sbessiso
11-30-2010, 03:02 PM
I need a strong, sexy bear man to watch (take advantage?) over me. Know anyone?

youre playing with fire here

SoulDischarge
11-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I dont see how you would really have a bad trip on E

I've never had an acid trip anywhere close to as bad as some of my rolls. Even the good ones can be kind of scary. It depends on what it's cut with, whether it's real or not (if someone sells you fake acid, chances are you just don't trip; fake E is a couple layers of hell in a tiny pill), the situation you're in, how much you take. ANY drug has the potential to turn ugly.

discobotica
11-30-2010, 03:39 PM
I've never had an acid trip anywhere close to as bad as some of my rolls. Even the good ones can be kind of scary. It depends on what it's cut with, whether it's real or not (if someone sells you fake acid, chances are you just don't trip; fake E is a couple layers of hell in a tiny pill), the situation you're in, how much you take. ANY drug has the potential to turn ugly.

KNOW YOUR DEALER

http://southernsoapers.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/do_want__2687400.jpg

303dubbin
11-30-2010, 08:12 PM
ha i dont think the above statement could be said any better.

and lilia.... its on then! ill bring some sweet stuff

alisonnn
11-30-2010, 09:25 PM
man this thread has just got me excited for planning out my doses for the weekend

Mr. Porter
11-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Never had a bad experience while rolling. Granted, I've only rolled three times but all have been magical. Rolling two consecutive days for EDC was risky but I had a fucking blast and still maintained afterglow for a couple of days

man this thread has just got me excited for planning out my doses for the weekend
You're welcome

alisonnn
11-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Never had a bad experience while rolling. Granted, I've only rolled three times but all have been magical. Rolling two consecutive days for EDC was risky but I had a fucking blast and still maintained afterglow for a couple of days

Actually, I have a question. I've usually spaced out my usage but given coachella is coachella how are shrooms/acid/e if you took any of them back to back? although I'm thinking this won't be a problem b/c if (almost 100%) arcade fire plays I want to see them completely sober

algunz
11-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Why would you want to do anything at Coachella completely sober? :p

leo01g
11-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Actually, I have a question. I've usually spaced out my usage but given coachella is coachella how are shrooms/acid/e if you took any of them back to back? although I'm thinking this won't be a problem b/c if (almost 100%) arcade fire plays I want to see them completely sober

Both years that I've done both hallucinogens it's been a blast. Get some decent sleep and you'll be fine.

Mr. Porter
11-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Well you better hope Arcade Fire headlines Friday night

alisonnn
11-30-2010, 10:07 PM
that's what I'm hoping.. I could roll for arcade fire but I can't imagine tainting it, too perfect on it's own

besides sunday and weed I was sober the whole weekend

sbessiso
11-30-2010, 10:15 PM
omg rolling for arcade fire sounds like the WORST IDEA EVER.

Rolling for bruce springsteen at bonnaroo, now that was something

Gribbz
11-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Why would you want to do anything at Coachella completely sober? :p

I was sober at my first Coachella in 2007. I had the time of my life.

weed doesn't count.

alisonnn
11-30-2010, 10:20 PM
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT

rolling for jonsi was one of the most amazing experiences of my life

leo01g
11-30-2010, 10:24 PM
omg rolling for arcade fire sounds like the WORST IDEA EVER.

Rolling for bruce springsteen at bonnaroo, now that was something

If Arcade Fire do play Coachella my drug of choice would be E with a lot of weed. It would be an emotional experience!

Gribbz
11-30-2010, 10:24 PM
rolling for jonsi was one of the most amazing experiences of my life

Ha, a friend and I were just talking about that. Molly ftw

sbessiso
11-30-2010, 10:26 PM
well im not here to judge but......:rolleyes (i would just imagine shrooms to go better with them)

alisonnn
11-30-2010, 10:37 PM
on a good trip yes but I haven't had enough shrooms to trust myself not to freak out... maybe i'll be ready in april

heart cooks brain
11-30-2010, 10:40 PM
E on Friday (seratonin)
Shroomz Satursay (no seratonin)
Lucy Sunday (seratonin)

(With some Special K during Month of May)

sbessiso
11-30-2010, 10:42 PM
E on Friday (seratonin)
Shroomz Satursay (no seratonin)
Lucy Sunday (seratonin)

(With some Special K during Month of May)

this is all good and swell but you cant make this kind of plan without the lineup first.

FUCK we're heavy in the drug talk, i have lineup fever!!!

heart cooks brain
11-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Friday and Sunday are interchangeable

sbessiso
11-30-2010, 10:46 PM
and what if our french robots are on saturday

discobotica
11-30-2010, 10:48 PM

everyone rolls at least 5 deep......no question

SoulDischarge
11-30-2010, 10:50 PM

Do you really think Rockets will play?

bcAkvZVhIuY

leo01g
11-30-2010, 10:53 PM

Candyflipping is the way to go with the robots. They would probably have an elaborate set up with LOADS of lights and lasers. The auras around the lights would be insane!

algunz
11-30-2010, 11:07 PM
I was sober at my first Coachella in 2007. I had the time of my life.

weed doesn't count.

I actually haven't done anything HARD at Coach ever. But, I'd like too.

303dubbin
11-30-2010, 11:10 PM
everyone rolls at least 5 deep......no question

sounds like a pretty good estimate.

Boourns
11-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Just out of curiosity, what would be the best for Pulp? It never struck me as druggy music and there probably won't be a light show outside standard stage lights.

SoulDischarge
11-30-2010, 11:26 PM
E's and whizz.

MissingPerson
12-01-2010, 06:11 AM
Just got word the table quiz I was supposed to be going to is cancelled, our team was called Sorted For E's And Quiz.

shakermaker113
12-01-2010, 06:23 AM
E's and whizz.

good answer.

guedita
12-01-2010, 06:40 AM
I guess I'm ready to try some stuff in the next couple of months.

leo01g
12-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Just out of curiosity, what would be the best for Pulp? It never struck me as druggy music and there probably won't be a light show outside standard stage lights.

Honestly, weed. If you have a chance eat a brownie or smoke some and just play your favorite album. When you're high you can hear the different sounds apart from each other.

Desaparecidos
12-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Shrooms+Edward Sharpe opening with 40 Day Dream was indescribable. Their whole set was perfect for said drug.

One of the highlights of my weekend definitely.

seyrnon
12-01-2010, 01:15 PM
I have dropped three times and rolled three times in my life
the third time I dropped was at Massive Attack and Thievery at The Greek and it was fucking incredible. That being said I'm very glad I decided to test my ability's before going into a concert environment.
Wheras with rolling my first time was at Chemical Brothers at The Fox and it was great, if anything huge crowds can provide a really great group vibe that you won't see coming in my experience with rolling.
I'd also say that if you're nervous about doing it at a festival then try bringing a couple points of molly to bump, instant release of tons of seretonin that can basically take away any down you might be feeling
I can't wait to flip for the first time this coachella though, should be great

303dubbin
12-01-2010, 08:27 PM
yea i did this year and it was perfect. found some mescaline this year too and ate it pretty early. day tripping is the best. i had a wicked day on saturday.

pretty informative thread i'd say.

Boourns
12-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Just got word the table quiz I was supposed to be going to is cancelled, our team was called Sorted For E's And Quiz.

That was beautiful.

MissingPerson
12-01-2010, 08:57 PM
And now nobody will ever know. :(

Our second choice was Team of Pricks. Our third was Dr. Funke's 100 Percent Natural Good Time Family Band Solution, which has nothing to do with music but still made me laugh every time I thought about it.

sbessiso
12-01-2010, 08:59 PM
TEAMOCIL!

MissingPerson
12-01-2010, 09:03 PM
How, in the name of GOD, did that not occur to us?!?!?!?!?!!? Not even vaguely?!?!

Like, Dr. Funke's 100 Percent Natural Good Time Family Band Solution seemed completely obvious, but we never even played around with Teamocil.

Man, that's not right.

shakermaker113
12-01-2010, 09:17 PM
And now nobody will ever know. :(

Our second choice was Team of Pricks. Our third was Dr. Funke's 100 Percent Natural Good Time Family Band Solution, which has nothing to do with music but still made me laugh every time I thought about it.

so you go to a quiz night and think up THREE team names?

you don't care about the quiz at all, do you?

MissingPerson
12-01-2010, 09:23 PM
We didn't even get to the quiz, they were just the names we'd batted around beforehand. Also, yes, the quiz element was notably secondary to the "pub" side of things.

shakermaker113
12-01-2010, 09:26 PM
We didn't even get to the quiz, they were just the names we'd batted around beforehand. Also, yes, the quiz element was notably secondary to the "pub" side of things.

you now get to name my first and second born children, by the way.

discobotica
12-01-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm not craycee, I'm not craycee, I'm not craycee, I'm not craycee...........

awChThLHAKQ

I'm not craycee Doc, not all de time!

eskamo951
12-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Fucking Darryl.

It wasn't Fever Ray I had a problem with, it was the handful I ate at mignight that resulted in me wandering to Dave's car at 4am with a blanket and a phone charger with the promise of a condo from a girl I barely knew, her brother, and Dave. When I asked you "Is there really a car, or are we all just fucked up" is when I hit my lowest low. Pulling the lost ipod car charger out of my pocket once we finally got there...that was also a low point in my night...well, the sun was up, so morning...

juloxx
12-02-2010, 11:04 AM
yea i did this year and it was perfect. found some mescaline this year too and ate it pretty early. day tripping is the best. i had a wicked day on saturday.

Been wanting to try Mescaline for quite some time. Thing is, I want my first time doing it to be the way its been done throughout history. Meaning, I want to go to a tribe that does the Peyote ceremony and have like a guided trip with a Shaman n shit.....

Any ideas about how I can go about doing that lol?

BROKENDOLL
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM

Merci d'avance! That's the only drug I'll need that day...

unknown
12-02-2010, 11:12 AM
It wasn't Fever Ray I had a problem with, it was the handful I ate at mignight that resulted in me wandering to Dave's car at 4am with a blanket and a phone charger with the promise of a condo from a girl I barely knew, her brother, and Dave. When I asked you "Is there really a car, or are we all just fucked up" is when I hit my lowest low. Pulling the lost ipod car charger out of my pocket once we finally got there...that was also a low point in my night...well, the sun was up, so morning...

oh come on! that shower and air conditioned room was all worth it!!!! (i didn't know you ate a handful at midnight or maybe i just forgot....)

FoxeyLady
12-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Just try it out at home first with a friend or something. After that you'll probably know whether you can handle it at a place like Coachella. If you have doubts, don't bother.

and I'm only talking hallucinogens, shit like E/Molly is perfect at Coachella for the first time.

Has anyone really done DMT at Coachella? That sounds horrible.

Mr. Porter
12-02-2010, 03:04 PM
LOL you would just lie there in the middle of the polo fields and everyone would surround you worrying that you're actually dead

sbessiso
12-02-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm going to eat A LOT of ecstasy for Duran Duran. Look for the bear covered in glitter

eskamo951
12-02-2010, 03:09 PM
oh come on! that shower and air conditioned room was all worth it!!!! (i didn't know you ate a handful at midnight or maybe i just forgot....)

Oh, it was totally worth it! We were able to get real food and stop at the grocery store too! And yeah, I probably had less than half my 8th for Fever Ray and then decided to finish it off when I got back to the campgrounds. And the rest of the night is history. Glowstache history.

303dubbin
12-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Just try it out at home first with a friend or something. After that you'll probably know whether you can handle it at a place like Coachella. If you have doubts, don't bother.

and I'm only talking hallucinogens, shit like E/Molly is perfect at Coachella for the first time.

Has anyone really done DMT at Coachella? That sounds horrible.

i didnt smoke it actually in there but i smoked some at my campsite, it was great. it would take something pretty amazing for me to smoke it in the venue.

Been wanting to try Mescaline for quite some time. Thing is, I want my first time doing it to be the way its been done throughout history. Meaning, I want to go to a tribe that does the Peyote ceremony and have like a guided trip with a Shaman n shit.....

Any ideas about how I can go about doing that lol?

haha i have no idea man. i look for that stuff all the time and can NEVER find it. its pretty uplifting, at least the stuff we had was. smile on my face all day saturday. i would be down for one of those guided trips as well though.

discobotica
12-02-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm going to eat A LOT of ecstasy for Duran Duran. Look for the bear covered in glitter

what's the % that Duran Duran will play? I would looooove to see them, and might have to borrow a lil' bit of glitter ;)

sbessiso
12-02-2010, 05:16 PM
I grow my own. Not sure about finding a shaman, though.

why is this news to me!?!?!?

westcoastpirate
12-02-2010, 08:56 PM
What are people's experiences with 2CB?

le cab
12-02-2010, 09:09 PM
can we all gather and just trip together?

just saying.

Zulfikar
12-02-2010, 09:18 PM
This year, I tried molly for the first time. I was excited because I knew it generally is a cleaner ecstasy trip, so I brought two pills. What I didn't know was that the capsules I had ingested made the beginning of the roll come in waves. I took one during The Dead Weather and was feeling it within a couple of minutes, but I stopped within 20 minutes. The feelings going through my body weren't what I felt off of cut pills, so here I was, upset and sober. I ran back to my tent to get the other cap that I was going to save for the next day. Quickly ingested it and went back to the festival. On my way, the first cap began to kick in again, so I walked slowly, then the other cap kicked in as well. I was floored, but what sucks is that I got floored on my way to the Outdoor Stage- The Main Stage, and if anyone remembers, Tiesto was playing.

tl;dr: try whatever substance before the festival or else you will end up at a Tiesto performance.

sbessiso
12-02-2010, 10:34 PM
what's the % that Duran Duran will play? I would looooove to see them, and might have to borrow a lil' bit of glitter ;)

Not sure but they're rumored and even though I shouldnt im getting my hopes up. We'll have soooooooooo much fun at their set, you should have seen sb and I when we caught them in 06. Pretty much the most fun ever, and you will most definitely get glitter.

I love it. Awesome awesome stuff. Perfect for festivals

zimmy1222
12-03-2010, 12:43 AM

i've had mixed experiences. nothing emotionally bad though, and the visuals aren't overwhelming. just a sense of disorientation, stumbled over my words often (which actually kind of bothered me because i wanted to tell my friends something, and i really couldn't. frustrating. one of them was just like, "it's ok man, i feel ya". so i usually just keep my mouth shut, walked a little wobbly, but things were so pretty. everything what shining and glistening, pretty cool to see. it's short too (4 hours) and there is ZERO come down. it just slowly fades away and you feel fine after. at coach, took it 2nd song into LCD... and it hit me harrrrd when fever ray started. in the best way possible. it typically hits pretty hard too. so get ready. and if it's too intense, that's ok, you just gotta tell yourself you'll get through it, and it'll be over before you know it. (that never happened to me though, just advice i got)

however 2ci > 2cb

yowza, that's the ish.

edit: the dosage is low, somewhere around 15 mg... and a couple mg higher gets you caught in the web. make sure you trust the person you're getting it from.

unknown
12-03-2010, 07:38 AM
however 2ci > 2cb.

I need to try both.

Gribbz
12-03-2010, 07:42 AM

Funny, after Fever Ray finished I sprinted back to my tent to find a friendly face... but as I was jogging past the main stage Beyonce started singing Forever Young. I was just like "Aw, that's nice." I felt great after that.

leo01g
12-03-2010, 07:47 AM
however 2ci > 2cb

yowza, that's the ish.

Yes! 2ci was one of the weirdest and cleanest trips I've ever had. The trip was unlike any other and yes the comedown was almost non existent. 2cb is fucking amazing when combining it with E too. I'll be anxiously happy this Coachella if I can find any 2c drug.

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 07:47 AM
The feelings going through my body weren't what I felt off of cut pills, so here I was, upset and sober.

That's the lack of meth, I've met people who aren't fans of mollies because of the lack of upper feeling. MDMA naturally is downer and that's why they cut it with things like meth so you get the feeling of the MDMA and energy from the meth.

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 07:48 AM
I need to try both.

I second this. If you find some let me know.

leo01g
12-03-2010, 07:50 AM
It's like doing ecstasy or lsd without the frying feeling you get from the comedown.

Mr. Porter
12-03-2010, 07:54 AM
so what is the recommended sequence of drugs i should take in order lol (already rolled and tried salvia)

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 07:59 AM
I say whichever one you find first and feel like trying. Acid has its moments when it's really hard to find, at least for me.

leo01g
12-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Whatever sounds interesting to you. I prefer doing acid over shrooms because I always, always throw up when I eat shrooms. Unless I can find a way from throwing up I don't think I want to try shrooms again. Mushroom trips have always been a mind fuck and I learn a great lot about myself while acid gives me some of the most vivid hallucinations.

stepup2stepout
12-03-2010, 08:10 AM
While its not something to take at Coachella, has anyone ever taken morning glory seeds?

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 08:47 AM
I only know 1 person who has done the morning glory thing and he fell off his front porch and almost had to go to the hospital. He said he doesn't plan on trying that again and I decided that I will stick to the usual trips.

juloxx
12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
so what is the recommended sequence of drugs i should take in order lol (already rolled and tried salvia)

1.) That depends on the lineup
2.) Fuck Salvia
3.) As stated earlier I think you would be more likely to have a good time on acid
4.) Mushrooms are naturally toxic, if you eat them your body is going to want to reject them. You have to trick your body. Whenever I eat mushrooms plain I have a badish (never really a bad trip) trip. I feel all noxious like I have to puke and I hate puking so I fight the feeling for a good portion of my trip. You gotta have some pizza handy or something that will completely disguise the mush and let it slip into your system.
5.) fuck salvia

Phantasma Del Mar
12-03-2010, 09:10 AM
My girlfriend smokes weed with me but she is very much against shrooms. How do I convince her that we need to try it before Coache11a?

FoxeyLady
12-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Fuck Salvia

lol it seems people either really enjoy Salvia or they realllly hate it. I enjoyed it, but it's intense as shit, good thing it only lasts about 5 minutes.

leo01g
12-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Try doing it with a large group of friends. I convinced two of my girl friends by doing this. Peer pressure is a bitch! But they had a great time and enjoyed the trip.

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Salvia was VERY intense for me, a fat bong rip of that and it sends you into this insane experience instantly haha. Only done it once and doubt I will do it again, but that one time was interesting.

juloxx
12-03-2010, 09:24 AM
My girlfriend smokes weed with me but she is very much against shrooms. How do I convince her that we need to try it before Coache11a?

Just let her know all her favorite music/media probably has a huge psychedelic influence one way or another. Even if its not true, start making shit up. Talk more about the meditative aspect of it. Make it sound like the smart mans drug that it is

Mr. Porter
12-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Word...during my salvia trip my friend and i were listening to this random remix of a biggie song and i was freaking the fuck out...it was almost as if biggie was talking to me like, "your friend is not going to survive!" i was hallucinating a bit too, not too heavily though but i was seeing the vague face of snidely whiplash for some reason. i took three hits from a gravity bong and we rolled up a joint w/ some bud too. lasted like 15 minutes

unknown
12-03-2010, 09:46 AM
so what is the recommended sequence of drugs i should take in order

whichever one you find first

pretty much.
I *heard* that k and nitrous is a lot of fun.

I have no interest in salvia.

phantasma - why is your girlfriend against shrooms? That kinda matters when it comes to convincing her to try them.

Phantasma Del Mar
12-03-2010, 09:51 AM
She's never really told me, all she's said is that she really doesn't want to tell me what to do but she would be pissed if I tried it. I'll try to have an adult conversation with her about it later, though who knows how long that will last (lol women).

eskamo951
12-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Funny, after Fever Ray finished I sprinted back to my tent to find a friendly face... but as I was jogging past the main stage Beyonce started singing Forever Young. I was just like "Aw, that's nice." I felt great after that.

I had tears in my eyes when the fireworks went off. I was standing next to the do lab mesmerized. I also had on those glasses that make everything look like rainbows. I couldn't look away.

unknown
12-03-2010, 10:00 AM
She's never really told me, all she's said is that she really doesn't want to tell me what to do but she would be pissed if I tried it. I'll try to have an adult conversation with her about it later, though who knows how long that will last (lol women).
Hey hey hey, we are completely capable of carrying on adult conversations. Especially about psychedelic substances.

I also had on those glasses that make everything look like rainbows.
These are mandatory. Ever been through a tunnel of lights? They had this swirly tunnel set up at Beyond this year OH MY GOD DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY.

eskamo951
12-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Totally mandatory for all trips! And watching art that's on fire is also mandatory. But not that fire tornado thing they had this year. The Serpent Mother calmed my nerves and brought me closer to nirvana in 2009. I :pulse Serpent Mother.

I need to find a tunnel of lights.

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 10:19 AM
I need to find a tunnel of lights.

This. Someone was telling me about this thing at Burning Man that you stood in and they spun it around and it was full of all different color LED lights, that's the kind of thing I need haha.

sbessiso
12-03-2010, 10:20 AM
While its not something to take at Coachella, has anyone ever taken morning glory seeds?

Yes, its disgusting.

Why the FUCK would anyone want to do salvia at coachella when theres sooo much better "stuff" to try?

I had tears in my eyes when the fireworks went off. I was standing next to the do lab mesmerized. I also had on those glasses that make everything look like rainbows. I couldn't look away.

I was exploding when The Killers let loose their fireworks in 09.

unknown
12-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Yes!! I saw a video with that thing, Jeremy. Looks rad.

eskamo951
12-03-2010, 10:26 AM
I saw that video too. I'm ready for the universe to explode in front of my eyes.

Salah: That's when I ran around high-fiving random girls. I still swear I saw you and Mark on the video screen. That or someone picked up your sign and was waving it in the air

juloxx
12-03-2010, 10:50 AM
These are mandatory. Ever been through a tunnel of lights? They had this swirly tunnel set up at Beyond this year OH MY GOD DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY.

I built that ;) ..... well me and 5 other people

This. Someone was telling me about this thing at Burning Man that you stood in and they spun it around and it was full of all different color LED lights, that's the kind of thing I need haha.

I went in that thing... on drugs. It was cool, but not as mindblowing as you would think. You had to stand perfectly still and like not move, because there is no moving room. It was crazy enough though. But real talk, there was much much more crazy shit out there

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Yes!! I saw a video with that thing, Jeremy. Looks rad.

This does look pretty rad to me....

MNgw84eQl_o?fs

leo01g
12-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Oh wow you can actually go in that thing? SICK!

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Yeah, there's people on the outside spinning it and you stand in the middle. I want one in my living room.

Distorted_Jungle
12-03-2010, 10:59 AM
I went in that thing... on drugs. It was cool, but not as mindblowing as you would think. You had to stand perfectly still and like not move, because there is no moving room. It was crazy enough though. But real talk, there was much much more crazy shit out there

I can imagine there is cooler stuff, but that thing just seems like it would be pretty damn awesome to be in for a minute or 2.

unknown
12-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I think I'd get more of a kick watching my friend's faces as they trip out in that thing.

Juloxx- you and your friends shou

juloxx
12-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Juloxx- you and your friends should come build a tunnel in my yard.

I know there is a sexual pun somewhere in this sentence, im not gonna be the one to find it though

eskamo951
12-03-2010, 02:08 PM
I built that ;) ..... well me and 5 other people

No moving room!? I dunno if I could do that. I tend to throw my hands over my mouth when my mind is blown... And I'm a giant: I'm skinny but wide.

unknown
12-03-2010, 02:22 PM
I know there is a sexual pun somewhere in this sentence, im not gonna be the one to find it though

ha. weird edit in my original post. blaming my iphone.

303dubbin
12-03-2010, 05:23 PM

havent had 2cb but i have had 2ce and its intense. ive got one capsule left too. maybe at coachella. maybe

leo01g
12-03-2010, 10:24 PM
havent had 2cb but i have had 2ce and its intense. ive got one capsule left too. maybe at coachella. maybe

One of my friends described the 2ce trip as the cleanest and most intense roll possible without a hangover. Without a question his favorite 2c.

sbessiso
12-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Leo, was it 2ci or 2cb we took coachella friday 09?

leo01g
12-03-2010, 10:28 PM
It was 2ci. Combined with ecstasy of course. Best nights ever!

303dubbin
12-03-2010, 10:31 PM
One of my friends described the 2ce trip as the cleanest and most intense roll possible without a hangover. Without a question his favorite 2c.

yea pretty much. id describe it as eating 2 pills and a 5 strip. wicked good time in the right setting.

sbessiso
12-03-2010, 10:32 PM
yes!

took this stuff right before black keys on coachella friday 09, near the middle/end of their set i was feeling warped and off. Franz came on and it was a killer dance party, really started to trip. By the end of their set I was FUCKED UP. Sat around waiting for morrissey tripping balls, i think we took a couple pills. Needless to say, Moz was fucking INTENSE. I get goosebumps just thinking about that set

yeah im bad at describing stuff. it was fun. A LOT of fun

303dubbin
12-03-2010, 10:39 PM
ha the capsules i have are double strength. wooooooo boy so good. definitely need some music that will make the roll enjoyable. thinking about it..... ill eat it this year. haha if anyone wants to split it with me.... let me know. id be more than happy to.

westcoastpirate
12-03-2010, 10:59 PM
2CE sounds like the way to fucking go! If I'm at Coache11a I'm bringing it with me!

shakermaker113
12-03-2010, 11:13 PM
it bothers me seeing people make such absolute statements such as "fuck this drug" or "you need to do this drug now". really missing the point.

unknown
12-03-2010, 11:34 PM
haha if anyone wants to split it with me.... let me know. id be more than happy to.

Hi.

juloxx
12-03-2010, 11:35 PM
it bothers me seeing people make such absolute statements such as "fuck this drug" or "you need to do this drug now". really missing the point.

Fuck Salvia

Fuck Persription Pills

Honestly, in my eyes, fuck all non-psychedelics. Other drugs just breed stupid mentalities and attract the wrong attitudes.

Kyliediscope
12-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Fuck Salvia

Fuck Persription Pills

Honestly, in my eyes, fuck all non-psychedelics. Other drugs just bread stupid mentalities and attract the wrong attitudes.

They totally bread them.

juloxx
12-03-2010, 11:52 PM
they breed em, bread em, and fry em

shakermaker113
12-04-2010, 05:30 AM
Fuck Salvia

Fuck Persription Pills

Honestly, in my eyes, fuck all non-psychedelics. Other drugs just breed stupid mentalities and attract the wrong attitudes.

oh. good point, I was only referring to psychedelics. I should have been more precise. non psychedelic drugs are a different breed.

intrigued to hear more of your take on salvia.

303dubbin
12-04-2010, 06:19 AM
Hi.

first come first served. haha you got it.

Distorted_Jungle
12-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Hi.

Beat me to the punch! haha.

juloxx
12-04-2010, 09:17 AM
intrigued to hear more of your take on salvia.

For me Salvia is just like smoking pure confusion, nothing more. It tastes like Plastic too. Best way I can describe it.

303dubbin
12-04-2010, 09:22 AM
i've heard dmt is the light and salvia is the dark.
deemsters are such a wicked experience.

iammrcandyman
12-04-2010, 03:54 PM
My two drugs of choice are E and Alcohol. MJ has a spot in my heart too.

I need to find something else to take at coachella this year though since I can't roll for 3 nights straight. Any tips? Im not much of a psychedelic kinds of guy...

2ci,b,e... whatever, sounds pretty appealing since it seems to be some sort of middle ground between tripping and rolling, but i wouldn't even know where to begin looking for such a obscure drug...

303dubbin
12-04-2010, 03:59 PM
It's not in the middle though imo, it's both at once and potent.

Mr. Porter
12-04-2010, 04:02 PM
i've heard dmt is the light and salvia is the dark.
deemsters are such a wicked experience.
elaborate please.

303dubbin
12-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Well everyone I've talked to who has smoked salvia has been like hell no I'm not doing that again, I felt like I was dying/way too anxious.
Dmt just opens most people eyes and I personally feel really relaxed but at the same time feel like woah

Egull
12-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Ughh Salvia sucks. Not worth trying, the only positive is it only lasts about 5-10 minutes so if it is a terrifying experience like it usually it is, at least it will go away fast.

greghead
12-04-2010, 11:09 PM
I guess I'm a bit different, but all of these Salvia horror stories really has me curious to try the stuff. Intense, jarring trips = intense fun.

Egull
12-05-2010, 04:34 AM
I guess I'm a bit different, but all of these Salvia horror stories really has me curious to try the stuff. Intense, jarring trips = intense fun.

Its definitely intense, just 9 out of 10 times, its intense in a bad way. But, if your curious try it, like I said it only last 5-10 minutes.

FoxeyLady
12-05-2010, 06:53 AM
I wonder if people are just doing shitty salvia. All 3 of my experiences with it were very enjoyable. I have a friend who got super interested in it and did a whole bunch of research about it in high school. He ordered really high grade Salvia from some source he had. We also only did it in very low key situations with out many people around, which he told me is key to not freaking out (which is why it is definitely NOT a festival drug). Pretty much everything around you that you notice manifests itself in very strange ways during the trip. I always laughed hysterically and uncontrollably throughout because what I was seeing was so mind-blowing. That being said, it is not for everyone, some people freaked out immediately. I'm not even a person who does a lot of psychedelics. Never done acid, only mushies a few times, and this. I have been told Salvia is more intense than acid, but I can't compare.

Also, it is imperative to use some sort of water pipe or bong. For some reason whenever I did it without water it just made me feel sort of dizzy and out of it.

One time, I did it in the car with Bob Marley playing. I could see the words of every line he sang appear in front of me and turn into a color on some sort of weird, rainbow, wheel of fortune thing. It was great.

(sorry it that was a tldr)

shakermaker113
12-05-2010, 07:22 AM
(sorry it that was a tldr)

no, that was really good. thank you.

Mr. Porter
12-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Yeah I probably did shittty, cheap salvia (x20 specifically). Well it was obviously cheap because it was purchased from a smoke shop here in Westwood. Not exactly high-grade stuff. Maybe I'll try a different higher level strain

sbessiso
12-05-2010, 10:52 AM

We need to hang out with Lucy or Booms one day, Greggy.

greghead
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm so down. We should get weird and go to the De Young Museum.

juloxx
12-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Getty Center mother fucker

greghead
12-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Yeah, maybe if I lived in LA, dumb ass

leo01g
12-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Getty Center mother fucker

*high five

Doing Acid at the Getty Center was incredibly fun! The art was just mesmerizing and I would start to create different scenarios in my head as to how the artist came up with the ideas behind his/her art.

juloxx
12-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Yeah, maybe if I lived in LA, dumb ass

my bad for not knowing where some guy on the internet lives.... asshole

*high five

Doing Acid at the Getty Center was incredibly fun! The art was just mesmerizing and I would start to create different scenarios in my head as to how the artist came up with the ideas behind his/her art.

Yea Ive been trying to convince friends of mine/peeps I slang too to do that for quite some time. It just seems that tripping and the Getty Center would be fantastic together. Its been on my list of things to do for a while

Mr. Porter
12-05-2010, 08:51 PM
...or the Griffith Observatory. That sounds awesome as well

greghead
12-05-2010, 10:10 PM
my bad for not knowing where some guy on the internet lives.... asshole

Dude. The point is that Salah and I were not talking about LA, we were speaking in reference to San Francisco. So calling out a Los Angeles venue seemed a little out of place. Calm down.

sbessiso
12-05-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm so down. We should get weird and go to the De Young Museum.

Yes! We should set something up, maybe not this month but sometime in the new year? (god feels so weird to say that)

greghead
12-06-2010, 05:19 AM
Definitely. I'm seeing Furthur on 12/30, maybe I'll do a bit of shopping.

sbessiso
12-10-2010, 03:07 AM
may or may not have met Tina for the first time tonight. Its fun but goddamn is it hard to get a boner on it

vinylmartyr
12-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Oh geez you do all this drug talk and this is the 1st time you've done meth.

TheRotten42
12-10-2010, 07:55 AM
So who's got the good hook ups

leo01g
12-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Yea Ive been trying to convince friends of mine/peeps I slang too to do that for quite some time. It just seems that tripping and the Getty Center would be fantastic together. Its been on my list of things to do for a while

It seemed a little awkward at first just because you think everyone is staring at you but once you're comfortable or unaware the art just sucks you in. I love going to museums so it might be a different experience for other people. Beach tripping imo is always fun too. The sand feels so soft and grainy and ambience is so mellow.

leo01g
12-10-2010, 08:07 AM
So who's got the good hook ups

NARC

juloxx
12-10-2010, 10:23 AM
It seemed a little awkward at first just because you think everyone is staring at you but once you're comfortable or unaware the art just sucks you in. I love going to museums so it might be a different experience for other people. Beach tripping imo is always fun too. The sand feels so soft and grainy and ambience is so mellow.

Oh the awkerdness feeling would not be an issue for me. The first time I tripped acid was at The Museum of Contemprary Art. The artist Takashi Murakami had his exhibit. If your not familiar with his art, just know I saw shit like this in person.....

http://artschoolvets.com/blog/wemoto/files/2008/10/wemoto-takashi_murakami.jpg

sbessiso
12-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Oh geez you do all this drug talk and this is the 1st time you've done meth.

ive never had any interest before, and the guy had it. I really didnt like the way I felt today, I dont know if I would do it again