PDA

View Full Version : Daft Punk...Not at Coachella but Playing US

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm going to camp out the night before with my girlfriend, my best bud, and his girlfriend at the Sports Arena. Haha.

fober
05-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but being right in front of that pyramid doesn't seem like it's the best view of the show.

matsuolost
05-17-2007, 10:05 AM
i hope they dont show up in the pyramid. i hope its something different

summerkid
05-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but being right in front of that pyramid doesn't seem like it's the best view of the show.

right you are going to want to be somewhere in the middle so you can get the best visuals.

canexplain
05-17-2007, 10:21 AM
right you are going to want to be somewhere in the middle so you can get the best visuals.

thats what i am thinking too ... i think we can get front row center for DP at red rocks, but we may want to be somewhere a little higher up eh? cr****

UpAllNite
05-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Daft Punk and Ratatat, I need to bring a change of clothes in case I shit myself, cum in my pants, or pee a little.

Hey, you guys meet up before shows? That's cool.

So.... is it too early to talk about an LA coachella board meet-up?

orbit
05-17-2007, 10:48 AM
So why do all these oh-so-different genres sound the same?

They don't sound the same, or probably do if you are just getting into all this electronic music world, but EDM has lots of subgenres. Some of them such as techno, trance, house although have the same beats base -straight 4/4-, the speed of tracks of each subgenre is totally different. Breakbeats are also based in a 4/4 compass but not that straight as the above mentioned. They have more syncopated beats, like giving a break in the beat.

Someone linked a edm guide website, and although many people could say it is not very accurate, it does is very useful to notice differences between many subgenres. All subgenres dont sound the same.. Justice and Infected Mushroom don't sound the same. Neither Evil Nine and Tiesto, or Portishead and Daft Punk.

UpAllNite
05-17-2007, 10:51 AM
What time does the show end? Is anyone going to any after hour stuff?

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Theres a bunch of videos of Daft shows online from people in the first rows and it looks like you can see the guys pretty good. I'll post some up.

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 10:54 AM
What time does the show end? Is anyone going to any after hour stuff?

I'll probably throw a party at my place after.

SFChrissy
05-17-2007, 10:54 AM
OMG...Bartlby sent me a copy of the DVD and me, my friend who poped her coachella cherry last year and my two little ones had a full on dance party last night while watching last years show on the tele...I just kept cursing the fact I don't have surround sound!!!

I CANT WAIT for Berkely!!!

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 10:55 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_XC515bethg

That's first row at bang. I guess dead center front row might not be so good. But I'd do it just for the experience.

summerkid
05-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Theres a bunch of videos of Daft shows online from people in the first rows and it looks like you can see the guys pretty good. I'll post some up.

That pyramid is pretty big if you are in the very front you are going to be craning your neck to look up at them. Think of it like you are going to a movie theatre you don't want to be in the front row.

SFChrissy
05-17-2007, 11:04 AM
thats what i am thinking too ... i think we can get front row center for DP at red rocks, but we may want to be somewhere a little higher up eh? cr****

And plenty of room to boogy down that's for sure!!!

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 11:04 AM
That pyramid is pretty big if you are in the very front you are going to be craning your neck to look up at them. Think of it like you are going to a movie theatre you don't want to be in the front row.

Well it also depends on how high the stages are. At all their other shows it's been so high up since they were mainly festivals and they couldn't decide how they wanted the stage to be set up. So maybe on this tour they have the stages lowered. I guess we wont know till we catch the Bercy footage.

smokealotapotamus
05-17-2007, 11:13 AM
I'm really curious as to how they will have the stage set up through out all of the performances. pyramid or not... I want to see some double neck guitar action during "Robot Rock"... given that they play it.

UpAllNite
05-17-2007, 11:28 AM

Yeah, I'd want to be a little bit further back. I hope since they were selling lodge tickets and floor tickets for LA Sports Arena, that'll result in less crowding on the floor. At coachella I was fairly far away and to the left of the pyramid, but I still had a blast, the sound and the lights were still impressive from back there.

I wonder if the pyramid is projected in Hi-Def and if so if it's 1080i or 1080p, cause if it's anything less, I won't stand for it and I'll be forced to start a hissy fit.

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm really curious as to how they will have the stage set up through out all of the performances. pyramid or not... I want to see some double neck guitar action during "Robot Rock"... given that they play it.

I want to hear more Homework! If they played Homework straight through and ended with like One More Time, that would be amazing.

Who knows what to expect? They could surprise us with anything. It is after all the 10 year anniversary of Homework and the Alive 1997 tour.

I'm expecting something different than Coachella and all the other festivals. Possibly something along the lines of a 4 hour set! Oh how I wish.

matsuolost
05-17-2007, 11:40 AM
yeah thats dumb. it will be about 25-30 minutes longer

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 11:56 AM
yeah thats dumb. it will be about 25-30 minutes longer

An hour and a half?

That's pretty good.

Sexecutioner
05-17-2007, 12:29 PM
You dont think DP playing HERE will be better than the sports arena?

IGNORE THE SEATS THEY WONT BE THERE
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1103/ucb64rfbx6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

god i wish i was seeing them there instead, red rocks would be even better, but anywhere outdoors would be nice. not looking forward to the sound bouncing all over and sounding like shit.

amyzzz
05-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Daft Punk and Ratatat, I need to bring a change of clothes in case I shit myself, cum in my pants, or pee a little.

Hey, you guys meet up before shows? That's cool.
I don't know, do we?

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 12:32 PM
god i wish i was seeing them there instead, red rocks would be even better, but anywhere outdoors would be nice. not looking forward to the sound bouncing all over and sounding like shit.

It's actually not that bad. It really depends on how big the venue is. When I saw Metallica at the Forum in Inglewood (I was like 12), the sound was actually good. Nothing floated off onto one side and all the levels were good. Indoor venues actually help keeping all the sounds together.

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 12:32 PM
I don't know, do we?

We do now.

Sexecutioner
05-17-2007, 12:42 PM
It's actually not that bad. It really depends on how big the venue is. When I saw Metallica at the Forum in Inglewood (I was like 12), the sound was actually good. Nothing floated off onto one side and all the levels were good. Indoor venues actually help keeping all the sounds together.

dude, if you were 12, i really dont take your opinion on the matter of sound quality very seriously. metallica at 12 years old would sound great if it were coming out of my ass.

indoor venues do not make it sound better, unless its a indoor theatre that was built with acoustics in mind. sports arenas do not sound as good as outdoor amphitheaters, theres no way around it (assuming the sound guy isnt a def retard, which seems to happens way too often).

amyzzz
05-17-2007, 01:14 PM
I don't live in California, so I was just throwing a board meet-up out there into the coachella board ether for approval/disapproval. I don't really plan on waiting in line the night before or anything, maybe a couple hours the day of. We're driving from Mesa, AZ.

Trick Loves The Kids
05-17-2007, 02:39 PM
daft punk doesn't even have four hours of music to play

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Duh.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
05-17-2007, 03:42 PM
You know I am really worried about when I see them at Red Rocks in July. I have read so much of how good the performance was I am afraid it might not live up to the expectations..any thoughts that this might happen?

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 04:04 PM
You know I am really worried about when I see them at Red Rocks in July. I have read so much of how good the performance was I am afraid it might not live up to the expectations..any thoughts that this might happen?

I guess you cant really compare to a "first time". For us, Daft at Coachella last year was the first time so who knows.

UpAllNite
05-17-2007, 04:07 PM
<---- LOok You Guys, You Guys. I'm cool now. I have an avatar. Sweeet!

Beef Jerky
05-17-2007, 04:34 PM
<---- LOok You Guys, You Guys. I'm cool now. I have an avatar. Sweeet!

O COOL! ME TOO!

UpAllNite
05-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Nice, but give my soul back, cmon i need it, no fair.

suprefan
05-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I'd want to be a little bit further back. I hope since they were selling lodge tickets and floor tickets for LA Sports Arena, that'll result in less crowding on the floor. At coachella I was fairly far away and to the left of the pyramid, but I still had a blast, the sound and the lights were still impressive from back there.

I wonder if the pyramid is projected in Hi-Def and if so if it's 1080i or 1080p, cause if it's anything less, I won't stand for it and I'll be forced to start a hissy fit.

Oh shut up about hi def man I swear, you will be there so thats that. At The Greek in Berkeley the stage is pretty high so if you are front and center you wont see jack s**t if they use the pyramid. At The Sporets arena it might not be the worst thing ever to be up front.

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Cant some stages be lowered though? I know the stage at the Henry Fonda Theater gets lowered sometimes.

I dont know if I'm going to risk it at the Sports Arena show though. I'll probably just go in, pee, get like as many water bottles as I can, buy my merch, then book it to the stage and see where I end up.

Beef Jerky
05-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Oh shut up about hi def man I swear, you will be there so thats that. At The Greek in Berkeley the stage is pretty high so if you are front and center you wont see jack s**t if they use the pyramid. At The Sporets arena it might not be the worst thing ever to be up front.

Well the stage is pretty high up at the Sports Arena so maybe not too up front.

Trick Loves The Kids
05-17-2007, 05:20 PM
there's nothing to see. i mean being able to see thomas and guy is nice but it's not like that makes the show or anything.

at justice this year i was too close to see either of the dudes and i had a bLaSt

Beef Jerky
05-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Justice sucked.

Just kidding!

ficklecycle
05-17-2007, 08:17 PM
there's nothing to see. i mean being able to see thomas and guy is nice but it's not like that makes the show or anything.

at justice this year i was too close to see either of the dudes and i had a bLaSt

Yeah I was right up front and still enjoyed it.

suprefan
05-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Well the stage is pretty high up at the Sports Arena so maybe not too up front.

Not in comparison to the Greek, have you ever been to the Greek before? The "stage" used for a concert at the Sports Arena varies from artist to artist and the production being used and stuff. Last time I was there it was like a normal height and you didnt have to kill your neck looking up at the band playing.

Boourns
05-17-2007, 10:19 PM
I loved that pyramid. I was against the back rail and didn't have to worry about seeing over anyone's heads to see the robots. Seeing LCD Soundsystem a year later really sucked because they were at stage level, meaning I couldn't see over everyone, and I'm 6'1".

Beef Jerky
05-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Not in comparison to the Greek, have you ever been to the Greek before? The "stage" used for a concert at the Sports Arena varies from artist to artist and the production being used and stuff. Last time I was there it was like a normal height and you didnt have to kill your neck looking up at the band playing.

Naw, I have never been to the Greek.
When's the last time you went to Sports Arena? I hope they have the stage normal height so I can be up front for DAFT PUNK!

instinct
05-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Sorry, but I get a little upset when people call all EDM, techno. It's like call a soft rock group, heavy metal. You can call it Electronica, Electronic Music (what I normally say), or Electronic Dance Music.. or just dance music.

summerkid
05-17-2007, 11:49 PM
http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_561563379/techno.html

tech·no

noun
Definition:

electronic dance music: electronic dance music characterized by its quick tempo and use of digitally synthesized instruments

summerkid
05-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Sorry, but I get a little upset when people call all EDM, techno. It's like call a soft rock group, heavy metal. You can call it Electronica, Electronic Music (what I normally say), or Electronic Dance Music.. or just dance music.

:rolleyes its not like that at all.

rage patton
05-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Techno sounds better than electronic dance music...too long and pretentious.

I agree. It does sound very pretentious when your talking to people who have no idea what you are talking about. And I hate sound pretentious.
I usualy say either electronic music. And if people ask what kind, I go on the specify. I also use dance music interchangably, and what follows is the same. I find most people are dumb when it comes to music in general, so my language has to match it.
With that being said, i refrain from using the term 'techno' as well as 'house.' Due to the fact no one knows what you are talking when you use those term broadly.

UpAllNite
05-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Oh shut up about hi def man I swear, you will be there so thats that.

Dude, seriously. Fuck you, I've had enough of you. Fuck man, i was just kidding. You really think I'm fucking going to start a hissy fit if the Daft Punk Pyramid is not in hi-def.

Suprefan feeds his boyfriend lots of enzyte so he can set the world record of how much dick he can fit in his mouth.

I've seen your picture. Fuck I can't wait to see you at Daft Punk, punk. You criticize everyone like you're some kind of forum Nark. You're a nerd, get a life. I tried to be nice to you but you just keep talking. Damb dude, I hate when I get like this, but you're something else.

rage patton
05-18-2007, 12:44 AM
I remember reading about Daft Punks Coachella gig somewhere, I think it was in the "URB" magazine. Anyways, I read that Daft Punk spent 100% of what they got paid to play Coachella on their stage set up (aka the infamous Pyramid).
I also remember reading that Daft Punk is getting paid $350,000 for EACH show they are playing in the US this year, not to mention all the other world wide gigs.
I immagine they have even more money to play with right now, when it comes to stage designs. Perhaps something more elaborate then the Pyramid? Or even, a revamped Pyramid? Honestly, if its stays the same, Im perfectly fine. But its just a thought.

ficklecycle
05-18-2007, 08:34 AM
I remember reading about Daft Punks Coachella gig somewhere, I think it was in the "URB" magazine. Anyways, I read that Daft Punk spent 100% of what they got paid to play Coachella on their stage set up (aka the infamous Pyramid).
I also remember reading that Daft Punk is getting paid $350,000 for EACH show they are playing in the US this year, not to mention all the other world wide gigs.
I immagine they have even more money to play with right now, when it comes to stage designs. Perhaps something more elaborate then the Pyramid? Or even, a revamped Pyramid? Honestly, if its stays the same, Im perfectly fine. But its just a thought.

Yeah it was the Coachella issue of Urb. They were giving them out at the festival.

Who knows, a revamped pyramid? Maybe this time it'll spin haha.

SFChrissy
05-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Yeah it was the Coachella issue of Urb. They were giving them out at the festival.

that would be pretty syc but one thing that comes to mind is the cost of labor and time to set up such a mamoth stage prop...hmmm

ficklecycle
05-18-2007, 09:03 AM
that would be pretty syc but one thing that comes to mind is the cost of labor and time to set up such a mamoth stage prop...hmmm

If U2 can have a stupid lemon, if the Rolling Stones can have every screen in the world, if Slayer have raining blood, Daft should be able to have a spinning Pyramid.

canexplain
05-18-2007, 09:05 AM
ya, i had mentioned i might be able to get front row, but now i am thinking i just might kick back up 20 rows or so(everything is GA at the rocks except the front row or so) ... at red rocks, it is elevated, but the first 3 rows or so might be too low ... ah the choices we have to make in life ..cr**** hey sf, throw a rock in the ocean for me this weekend .....please ....ron ****

SFChrissy
05-18-2007, 09:09 AM
hey sf, throw a rock in the ocean for me this weekend .....please ....ron ****

You got it and if I'm lucky I'll make it a sand dollar...I went for a great walk last night in BOV...damn it smelt good and it was soothing to see so many deer, rabbits and quaill!!!

canexplain
05-18-2007, 09:21 AM
this is about two blocks from our house, up by the local 7-11 lol .. cr****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/DSC04599aa.jpg

hangthedj112
05-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Woohoo. Daft Punk in LA and Harry Potter on the same day.

ficklecycle
05-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Woohoo. Daft Punk in LA and Harry Potter on the same day.

Hadn't even noticed that wow.
I get an upgrade on my phone from Cingular on that day.

JonnyM
05-18-2007, 11:49 AM
wow, this thread is getting really long...........lets make a daft punk themed game to pass the time until the show........any ideas?

SFChrissy
05-18-2007, 12:16 PM
this is about two blocks from our house, up by the local 7-11 lol .. cr****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/DSC04599aa.jpg

photophucet makes me not able to see things...can you send me actual image via email...

Sexecutioner
05-18-2007, 12:21 PM

fuck yea! daft punk in the round! a spinning pyramid in the middle of the fuckin floor!

malcolmjamalawesome
05-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Ok. Here's the game. First person to get a picture of themself IN one of Daft Punk helmets wins. And you have to be naked. Or puking.

ficklecycle
05-18-2007, 02:36 PM
fuck yea! daft punk in the round! a spinning pyramid in the middle of the fuckin floor!

You read my mind.

UpAllNite
05-18-2007, 02:51 PM

If they were spinning with the pyramid, they would get dizzy, and then be able to REALLY mix it up. That would be even better. Dizzy Daft Punk, kinda has a ring to it.

By the way, it didn't seem like it took too long for them to set up the stage at coachella, I wasn't watching, I was at Depeche Mode, but I left Sahara and came back and the pyramid was up, did anyone stay there for audio bullys?

seachanges
05-18-2007, 03:11 PM
If they were spinning with the pyramid, they would get dizzy, and then be able to REALLY mix it up. That would be even better. Dizzy Daft Punk, kinda has a ring to it.

By the way, it didn't seem like it took too long for them to set up the stage at coachella, I wasn't watching, I was at Depeche Mode, but I left Sahara and came back and the pyramid was up, did anyone stay there for audio bullys?

I was at audio Bullies.....I'm pretty sure they had it set up all day long, it was just covered.

UpAllNite
05-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh, that makes sense, I didn't realize.

Sexecutioner
05-18-2007, 04:52 PM

it wouldnt have to spin the whole time, just every now and then it could rotate a bit. shit, even if it didnt spin, it would be cool just to have them in the middle, surrounded by fans on all sides. then everybody would have a great view.

fober
05-18-2007, 05:00 PM
There's no back side to the pyramid you fuckwads.

malcolmjamalawesome
05-18-2007, 05:48 PM

Seriously. Who are these MFers? Also, here is some more information my friends and I found out at 4 in the morning in Belgium when we were drinking with some of Daft Punk's road crew at our hotel after Pukkelpop:

Nobody is sure if there is air conditioning in the helmets.

Daft Punk is not FROM outer space, but they CAN go there, in the pyramid one would imagine.

They are robots. But they want to be human. And then they are human. After all.

Sexecutioner
05-18-2007, 06:15 PM

yea, no shit! not on the old one. we are talking about possibilities for a new set up, shitdick!

they could make a full pyramid, that has screens on each side, and they would enter from the bottom, and pop up in the middle of it as their intro. and they could have 2 sets of controls on the insides, so they could face different directions. or just 1 set and make the motherfucker spin.

the only downfall to this would be that you would lose the effects that were in back of the pyramid. if it were in the middle, there couldnt be a backdrop. and the honeycomb thing was pretty cool.

malcolmjamalawesome
05-18-2007, 06:51 PM
yea, no shit! not on the old one. we are talking about possibilities for a new set up, shitdick!

they could make a full pyramid, that has screens on each side, and they would enter from the bottom, and pop up in the middle of it as their intro. and they could have 2 sets of controls on the insides, so they could face different directions. or just 1 set and make the motherfucker spin.

the only downfall to this would be that you would lose the effects that were in back of the pyramid. if it were in the middle, there couldnt be a backdrop. and the honeycomb thing was pretty cool.

Worst. Pyramid. Ever.

rage patton
05-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Worst. Pyramid. Ever.

Haha.
Where is airguitarvet?

summerkid
05-18-2007, 09:20 PM
airguitarvet=vinylmartyr

rage patton
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
It all makes sense now!

paulb
05-19-2007, 02:59 AM
Rage Patton: are you going to the LA gig?

Boourns
05-19-2007, 03:32 AM
A rotating pyramid would totally own. Maybe it can be stationary in the middle, so the robots can do their thing while the pyramid rotates around them. Anyway, I can't wait for this. *kisses his floor e-ticket*

$350,000, eh? Pretty impressive. Obviously they got more for Coachella because it takes a big check to get someone to come out of hibernation/being split up/etc, but once out, it's time to profit off all the attention. How long did that Pixies reunion tour last, anyway? I wonder how much they got per gig vs their Coachella paycheck.

Anyway, I've been listening to the bootleg, and it's now at the part where you hear Barry Manilow being sampled, ahaha.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2007, 04:16 AM
Does anyone know off the top of their heads if DP ever allows their songs to be used in soundtracks? I never really paid them any mind until landing on the board a few months back (even though I was at 06, missed 'em) and in listening to the bootleg SO many times I've become obsessed with using a couple of the tracks some day. I wonder if they're protective in that way, anybody?

malcolmjamalawesome
05-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Does anyone know off the top of their heads if DP ever allows their songs to be used in soundtracks? I never really paid them any mind until landing on the board a few months back (even though I was at 06, missed 'em) and in listening to the bootleg SO many times I've become obsessed with using a couple of the tracks some day. I wonder if they're protective in that way, anybody?

Their song "Hey Now (Don't Dream It's Over)" was featured prominently in The Breakfast Club.

amyzzz
05-19-2007, 06:49 AM
airguitarvet=vinylmartyr
hahaha. I didn't know that was an alias. That does totally make sense.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Their song "Hey Now (Don't Dream It's Over)" was featured prominently in The Breakfast Club.

Nah man, you're thinking of JAMC. =)

ficklecycle
05-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Nah man, you're thinking of JAMC. =)

OOOOOOH served.

bartelby
05-19-2007, 08:44 AM
you should change your name to "malcolmjamalidontknowmyheadfrommyass"

airguitarvet
05-19-2007, 09:21 AM
BEST THREAD EVER!

airguitarvet
05-19-2007, 09:21 AM
LONGEST THREAD EVER!

summerkid
05-19-2007, 09:24 AM
interesting development.

rage patton
05-19-2007, 11:55 AM
And hes back!
However, this thread is nowhere near long enough. If it does not get to 100 pages before the LA Daft Punk show... this thread is a failure. But I have no doubt.

malcolmjamalawesome
05-19-2007, 12:02 PM
You c-words. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate to message boards, much as your adult acne doesn't translate to being sweet.

JonnyM
05-19-2007, 12:32 PM
wow, it needs to be the 21st of July already! I hate it when i have to hold onto a ticket for a long ass time! anyone gonna get me anything for my burfday? its july 20th! maybe a daft shirt? haha

by the way, they better have some fuckin sick merch, im gonna try to bring 100 bucks to grab up all the merch i can

denies the day
05-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Does anyone know off the top of their heads if DP ever allows their songs to be used in soundtracks?

I'm sure I heard "Da Funk" in the trailer for The Opposite of Sex but I don't remember hearing the song in the film.

And Ratatat being added to the LA show is the best news I've heard all week.

bartelby
05-19-2007, 07:50 PM
You c-words. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate to message boards, much as your adult acne doesn't translate to being sweet.

i thought you'd appreciate my take on your name...dave wang even pre-approved it

airguitarvet
05-19-2007, 10:13 PM
BEST THREAD EVA!

ficklecycle
05-20-2007, 08:30 AM
BEST THREAD EVA!

I knew a chick named Eva.

ficklecycle
05-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Ratatat though, wow.
It's blowing everyones minds already.

PineapplePete
05-20-2007, 08:40 AM

electronica is different from electronic music. Head Automatica is electronica...not electronic music.

malcolmjamalawesome
05-20-2007, 08:49 AM
electronica is different from electronic music. Head Automatica is electronica...not electronic music.
Yes, in fact, all groups whose name ends in -ica are electronica. Head Automatic, Elastica, Metallica ...

ficklecycle
05-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Yes, in fact, all groups whose name ends in -ica are electronica. Head Automatic, Elastica, Metallica ...

Specially Metallica.

PineapplePete
05-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Specially Metallica.

no metallica is stupid jock music...

JelloPuddingChat
05-20-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah, when did ratatat get added? I just noticed it today. So fucking cool.

ficklecycle
05-20-2007, 05:49 PM
no metallica is stupid jock music...

Duh, stupid.

ficklecycle
05-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, when did ratatat get added? I just noticed it today. So fucking cool.

A week or two ago.

Deviate_420
05-20-2007, 06:21 PM
This thread is almost as big as my dick.....

ficklecycle
05-20-2007, 06:41 PM
This thread is almost as big as my dick.....

I think that was back at the first page.

Trick Loves The Kids
05-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Y'ALL READY FOR THIS

Deviate_420
05-20-2007, 07:20 PM
I think that was back at the first page.

I skimmed this whole thread and I cant find that quote anywhere..

ficklecycle
05-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I skimmed this whole thread and I cant find that quote anywhere..

Oh lord.

smokealotapotamus
05-20-2007, 09:28 PM
oh man... that's funny.

Boourns
05-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Any chance Daft Punk will play "FREE BIRD"...anyone?

rage patton
05-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Any chance Daft Punk will play "FREE BIRD"...anyone?

I can see it now...
"Hey! Play Freebird!"
*guys in Daft Punk look at each other, then nod*
"Around the world, around the... I'm as freeeee as a bird"
*crowd explodes*

BlueDevil50
05-21-2007, 07:40 AM
hahahahaha that would be insane....

to only think....

fober
05-21-2007, 08:22 AM
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

ficklecycle
05-21-2007, 09:41 AM
We shall overcome.

mistdevil
05-21-2007, 07:27 PM
61 days till la right?

suprefan
05-21-2007, 07:47 PM
61 days till la right?

61 days til we all go and get blown away by the power of DP and never want to see another show again. Or yeah, the l.a. show.

ficklecycle
05-21-2007, 07:49 PM
61 days til we all go and get blown away by the power of DP and never want to see another show again. Or yeah, the l.a. show.

The first one sounds better.

Beef Jerky
05-22-2007, 09:26 AM
60 days!!!

fober
05-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Yes sir!

KenMixtape
05-22-2007, 09:33 AM
http://www.kidsread.net/sixty.jpg

mistdevil
05-22-2007, 03:54 PM
oh YEAH!

ThomThom
05-22-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm as giddy as a little fucking girl at the thought of Daft Punk in 2 months, wasn't somebody talking about showing up in a limo for the LA show?

amyzzz
05-22-2007, 04:08 PM
I'll be walking to the LA show (from my hotel room).

ficklecycle
05-22-2007, 04:09 PM
We shall overcome.

mistdevil
05-22-2007, 06:16 PM
I'll be walking to the LA show (from my hotel room).

hahah nice.. post party in the hotel room, im assuming.

suprefan
05-22-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm as giddy as a little fucking girl at the thought of Daft Punk in 2 months, wasn't somebody talking about showing up in a limo for the LA show?

Yeah somebody did, like 40 pages back. The board is going to be deserted the day of the L.A. show.

BlueDevil50
05-22-2007, 06:47 PM
haha pretty much...its easier to state whos NOT gonna be at the show compared to whos goin

Trick Loves The Kids
05-22-2007, 07:57 PM
hahah nice.. post party in the hotel room, im assuming.

the post part is realizing how much your real life sucks compared to the last three hours

TOOLRAGE
05-22-2007, 08:26 PM
I wish I would've made it for their sahara tent performance last year. I was too busy getting arrested, processed and let out during that first day. I still made it for sleater-kinney, YYY's and tool the next night though.

ficklecycle
05-22-2007, 08:29 PM
the post part is realizing how much your real life sucks compared to the last three hours

Agreed.

Beef Jerky
05-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Yes sir!

Or ma'am!

Foppie
05-23-2007, 01:21 AM
I wish I would've made it for their sahara tent performance last year. I was too busy getting arrested, processed and let out during that first day. I still made it for sleater-kinney, YYY's and tool the next night though.

What were the charges?

Beef Jerky
05-23-2007, 06:38 AM
fitty-nine!

fober
05-23-2007, 07:57 AM
Gratuitous overformatting ahead

KenMixtape
05-23-2007, 08:03 AM
http://www.object59.com/images/main.gif

ficklecycle
05-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Counting down every day is just going to make this go slower!

fober
05-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Counting down every day is just going to make this go slower!

59 days, 10 hours, 11 minutes, 32.7812489028393745017 seconds

amyzzz
05-23-2007, 08:53 AM
I don't mind the countdown. I haven't really started preparing for DP yet.

BROKENDOLL
05-23-2007, 09:04 AM
And Ratatat being added to the LA show is the best news I've heard all week.[/quote] You just got me excited! Saw Daft Punk at COACHELLA in 06, and instantly was transformed. Caught the last few of Ratatat this year at COACHELLA and wished I could have caught the whole set. How's that for getting a second chance? DAFT PUNK/ RATATAT? Can't even wait!

BROKENDOLL
05-23-2007, 09:06 AM
How does one prepare for Daft Punk? They blew me away at COACHELLA 06! Anything special I gotta do for this show?

noisemachine
05-23-2007, 09:27 AM

I haven't really started to think about it either. I have lots of other shows to get through before DP, as you can see...

vogina
05-23-2007, 09:32 AM
wait did ratatat really get added?

fober
05-23-2007, 09:43 AM
wait did ratatat really get added?

A few pages ago.

I haven't really started preparing for DP yet.

That's what she said.

ficklecycle
05-23-2007, 10:13 AM
59 days, 10 hours, 11 minutes, 32.7812489028393745017 seconds

Psh, I've got a countdown on my MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/rollinandscratchin) and have had it there since it was 120 days. You ain't gonna get me!

mistdevil
05-23-2007, 10:14 AM
And Ratatat being added to the LA show is the best news I've heard all week. You just got me excited! Saw Daft Punk at COACHELLA in 06, and instantly was transformed. Caught the last few of Ratatat this year at COACHELLA and wished I could have caught the whole set. How's that for getting a second chance? DAFT PUNK/ RATATAT? Can't even wait![/QUOTE]

old news.

ficklecycle
05-23-2007, 10:19 AM
We really need to get this to 909 pages.

fober
05-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Psh, I've got a countdown on my MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/rollinandscratchin) and have had it there since it was 120 days. You ain't gonna get me!

Sorry, I don't visit MySpace.

ficklecycle
05-23-2007, 11:59 AM
Sorry, I don't visit MySpace.

Understood.

Wheres the beef?
05-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Ten-Four roger that.

ficklecycle
05-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Captain, we've been hit.

thaipod
05-23-2007, 01:37 PM
How does one prepare for Daft Punk? They blew me away at COACHELLA 06! Anything special I gotta do for this show?

If you go in too excited, you'll go crazy. You'll need to relax and let the excite build up while you there.

Basically, what I'm saying is you need to masturbate before you go.

I thought the LA show was Daft PUnk and The Rapture. Or is it Daft Punk, The Rapture, and Ratatat?

SFChrissy
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
I'll beat off to to my coachella 06 daft punk dvd bootleg...I'll be quite relieved!!!

amyzzz
05-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I haven't really listened to their coachella boot or their CD's recently. I haven't really thought about it too much yet.

thaipod
05-23-2007, 02:08 PM
I'll beat off to to my coachella 06 daft punk dvd bootleg...I'll be quite relieved!!!

Exactly. I was going to do the same thing, myself.

Although that could be up to seventy-five minutes of masturbating. Make sure you're also not too tired to go to the show. :D

fober
05-23-2007, 02:14 PM
I thought the LA show was Daft PUnk and The Rapture. Or is it Daft Punk, The Rapture, and Ratatat?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7651/aewfawgaepk6.jpg

thaipod
05-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey, that works for me, too. Woot indeed!

Dode BCK
05-23-2007, 02:34 PM
I`ll be catching the Daft Punk experience on sun10th june at rockness festival,loch ness,scotland.It`s gonna be fuckin superb.I`ll try and post some pics on here.

JonnyM
05-23-2007, 09:34 PM
no!!!! dont post it here! i dont wanna know shit about the show til i see it!!!!!!!!! if i find out they have a new stage set-up before i see them on the 21st ill stab you all to death with AIDZ NEEDLEZZZ

orbit
05-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Ya the set up has to be a surprise, and since I'm going to Red Rocks, last time I'll see this thread will be early the 21st

Abe Lincoln
05-23-2007, 11:25 PM
If you go in too excited, you'll go crazy. You'll need to relax and let the excite build up while you there.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/1/1a/Cameron_Diaz_Something_About_Mary.jpg

fober
05-24-2007, 08:01 AM
helo dar

ficklecycle
05-24-2007, 08:23 AM
WOOOOOOOOO

mistdevil
05-24-2007, 04:05 PM
BOOOOO YAH!!!

smokealotapotamus
05-24-2007, 08:12 PM
hey, it's abe... I missed that guy.

mistdevil
05-24-2007, 09:32 PM
cameron diaz looks soo innoncent in that picture...

Trick Loves The Kids
05-25-2007, 01:57 AM
CAN YOU FEEL IT BITCHES

KenMixtape
05-25-2007, 07:05 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/I-57.svg/600px-I-57.svg.png

fober
05-25-2007, 07:31 AM
I'm going to be off in distant places for a few days, so someone else do the copy/paste honors:

57 56 55 54

ficklecycle
05-25-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm going to be off in distant places for a few days, so someone else do the copy/paste honors:

57 56 55 54

Fa sho.

ficklecycle
05-25-2007, 06:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v390/richardmetalfan/ti57-1.jpg this is a TI-57!!!!!

UpAllNite
05-25-2007, 06:21 PM

Hahahah, that's funny

Waiting for Daft Punk is like waiting to pee, you can only take it for so long.

ficklecycle
05-26-2007, 09:45 AM
http://www.jubilee.org/images/Route56%20Logo.jpg

Are you guys dead or what?

hangthedj112
05-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Am I the only one who whould rather have had SebastiAn & Kavinsky spin longer in lieu of Ratatat being added? I'm not too big of a fan of them, most of the times I've seen them live it's sucked albeit Coachella, and they're in So-cal a lot.
SebastiAn & Kavinsky, not so much.

noisemachine
05-26-2007, 11:34 AM
Is the Rapture still playing at the Berkeley show. I really hope so, but someone told me they were not playing anymore. That would make me sad.

shakermaker113
05-26-2007, 11:46 AM
I can relate to what people are saying about the greek theatre vs the sports arena, but I'm not sure the greek is such a great place for daft punk. can you imagine people trying to dance on those concrete steps? more flat ground is needed!

on another note, did anyone else catch that pitchfork (http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/43147-daft-punk-and-kanye-team-up-for-song-video) article about kanye west sampling 'harder, better, faster, stronger' on one of his new songs? apparently daft punk appear in the video too. I'm curious to hear... although so much of daft punk is made up of samples anyway, it's almost ironic.

noisemachine
05-26-2007, 12:04 PM
I can relate to what people are saying about the greek theatre vs the sports arena, but I'm not sure the greek is such a great place for daft punk. can you imagine people trying to dance on those concrete steps? more flat ground is needed!

Yeah, the steps will be a little weird...Im sure there will be a mad rush to get a spot in the floor area. I dont really mind either way. The steps do have their advatages...more personal space, a nice place to site in between acts, your elevated so nobody will be blocking your view, etc. But for a dance act, I would probably prefer the floor.

JonnyM
05-26-2007, 02:01 PM
55 DAYS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, everyone else agree with me that no one should post pics of the new set-up (if there is) or mp3s of the new shows til the 21st? I'm gonna make sure not to check their myspace after the paris show so i dont blow any surprises!

SO PLEASE DONT POST ANY PICS OR MP3S OF THE NEW DAFT SET TIL JULY 21!!!!!!!!!!!!

noisemachine
05-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Are they definitely using a new set. That was a pretty expensive set they had for coachella (I believe they used all of their Coachella earnings just to build it) and they have not really gotten too much use out of it, so it wouldn't surprise me if they used it again.

JonnyM
05-26-2007, 02:12 PM
ya, the stage setup will probably be the same, but the music will for sure be atleast a little diffrent

......but you gotta remember, dont hold any expectations for the dafts.........you saw what happened last year at coachella :)

orbit
05-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Btw, everyone else agree with me that no one should post pics of the new set-up (if there is) or mp3s of the new shows til the 21st? I'm gonna make sure not to check their myspace after the paris show so i dont blow any surprises!

Yeah, and also please dont post those pics/mp3s in this thread, since many of us won't be going to the LA show, and still want to discuss schedules, lineup, updates, about the next shows.

noisemachine
05-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Yeah, and also please dont post those pics/mp3s in this thread, since many of us won't be going to the LA show, and still want to discuss schedules, lineup, updates, about the next shows.

Since the majority of the people here are going to the LA show I doubt they will wait to discuss it. Maybe people will make a new thread. I'll probably just avoid the board alltogether until after I see them in Berkeley. Can't wait!

ficklecycle
05-27-2007, 06:51 AM
By the way... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v390/richardmetalfan/500px-M-55.png

ficklecycle
05-27-2007, 07:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v390/richardmetalfan/daftposter.jpg

I got kinda lazy...

KenMixtape
05-27-2007, 10:23 AM
http://www.bumperactive.com/archives/images/cantDrive55.gif

mistdevil
05-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Is the Rapture still playing at the Berkeley show. I really hope so, but someone told me they were not playing anymore. That would make me sad.

yes on raptures website it still says 27th berkeley greek.

shakermaker113
05-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm encountering a lot of people who, when I start to tell them about the daft punk shows this summer, their reaction is "daft punk, oh my god I haven't heard of them since -----".

has anyone else had this experience? it makes it rather hard to persuade someone to go to a show when they haven't heard of the band in such a long time. most people I speak to are not aware of their third album, some not even their second.

it troubles me that they are missing out on so much.

crazzz2007
05-27-2007, 01:56 PM

on another note, did anyone else catch that pitchfork (http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/43147-daft-punk-and-kanye-team-up-for-song-video) article about kanye west sampling 'harder, better, faster, stronger' on one of his new songs? apparently daft punk appear in the video too. I'm curious to hear... although so much of daft punk is made up of samples anyway, it's almost ironic.

i fail to see the irony

noisemachine
05-27-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm encountering a lot of people who, when I start to tell them about the daft punk shows this summer, their reaction is "daft punk, oh my god I haven't heard of them since -----".

has anyone else had this experience? it makes it rather hard to persuade someone to go to a show when they haven't heard of the band in such a long time. most people I speak to are not aware of their third album, some not even their second.

it troubles me that they are missing out on so much.

Yeah, most people probably only remember them for Around the World and One More Time. Not everyone can be a fan, and thats fine by me. But if they are selling out the Greek Theater and the Sports Arena in LA, then some people must be up-to-date on them.

shakermaker113
05-28-2007, 06:48 AM
i fail to see the irony

hmm, fair point. maybe even preceding it with 'almost' that was probably not a correct description. I don't know what I would call sampling a sample then.

noisemachine
05-28-2007, 09:31 AM
http://www.bachelorvegas.com/nightclubs/jpegs/studio54/club2.jpg

shakermaker113
05-28-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm not liking this countdown thing.

KenMixtape
05-28-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm not liking this countdown thing.

http://www.publispain.com/posters/car_fifty_four_where_are_you.jpg

captncrzy
05-28-2007, 11:24 AM
http://www.bachelorvegas.com/nightclubs/jpegs/studio54/club2.jpg

You've been waiting weeks to use that pic, haven't you?

noisemachine
05-28-2007, 11:46 AM
You've been waiting weeks to use that pic, haven't you?

Haha. It actually didn't click until I did a google image search for "54" this morning. Im really too young to know much about the actual Studio 54 anyways.

suprefan
05-28-2007, 11:40 PM

Ill_Eagle
05-28-2007, 11:43 PM

http://fawny.org/blog/images/53onTruck.jpg

ficklecycle
05-29-2007, 07:56 AM
ROBOT
HUMAN
ROBOT
HUMAN
ROBOT
HUMAN
ROBOT
HUMAN
ROBOT
HUMAN
ROBOT
HUMAN

KenMixtape
05-29-2007, 09:25 AM
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/mk/53/mk53@512p.jpg

noisemachine
05-29-2007, 10:14 AM
http://www.gmediamusic.com/signature/images/pro-53.gif

vogina
05-29-2007, 10:18 AM
http://www.dunvant.com/wp-content/themes/dcf/postpics/300906fiftythree.jpg

JonnyM
05-29-2007, 10:55 AM
actually its.....

HUMAAAAAAANNNNNNN

ROOOOOBOOOTTTTTT

53 days nukka!

Wheres the beef?
05-29-2007, 11:20 AM
http://usfweb2.usf.edu/honors/images/Washington%20Center/images/53%20Tom%20Manatos%20looks%20for%20hope%20in%20the %20November%20election_JPG.jpg

Sexecutioner
05-29-2007, 11:49 AM

that was kind of how i felt about them before coachella '06. but then i was schooled by the robots in the sahara tent, and haven't been the same since. :)

whynotsmile99
05-29-2007, 09:41 PM
that kanye/DP song is here

not bad. http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/05/29/kanye-west-loves-rolling-stone-sort-of/

ficklecycle
05-29-2007, 10:02 PM
that kanye/DP song is here

not bad. http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/05/29/kanye-west-loves-rolling-stone-sort-of/

He did PB&J and Thom Yorke also? I'm downloading the mix tape right now. This isn't bad.

vogina
05-30-2007, 01:17 AM
http://www.upstate.edu/library/history/mascot1.jpg
kayne west can lick my balls

fober
05-30-2007, 07:19 AM
5 2

KenMixtape
05-30-2007, 07:23 AM
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00002632M.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

breakjaw
05-30-2007, 08:10 AM
http://imageigloo.com/images/9461698762868_l.jpg (http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215153&postcount=490)
(click the picture)

vogina
05-30-2007, 08:55 AM
http://imageigloo.com/images/9461698762868_l.jpg (http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215153&postcount=490)
(click the picture)

very nice addition to the music vault.

http://funkyheart.com/images/stories/Borat/verynice.gif

breakjaw
05-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Thanks!I can't wait until the show so I made something to listen to in the car until then.

davidnzs
05-30-2007, 10:05 AM
i'm, selling a loge ticket for los angeles, $85.00.
i'm also willing to trade! what do you have?

we could meet up. i live in LA.
don't "PM" me or post here; i never read this board. just send me an email, please!
it's this same user name at hotmail dot com.

bye!

- david

Abe Lincoln
05-30-2007, 11:12 AM
- david

Don't scalp here,please.

ficklecycle
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Or we'll kill you.

hangthedj112
05-30-2007, 01:26 PM
and then steal your extra daft punk ticket.

rage patton
05-30-2007, 01:38 PM
lolz

P.S. I love that B-52's album!

betao
05-30-2007, 03:24 PM
i'm also willing to trade! what do you have?

we could meet up. i live in LA.
don't "PM" me or post here; i never read this board. just send me an email, please!
it's this same user name at hotmail dot com.

bye!

- david

unless this $85 package includes round trip airfare from Richmond to LA, i'm not interested.

amyzzz
05-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Weren't the tickets on sale for $50? (plus a zillion fees of course). I think they ended up being around $65.

suprefan
05-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Weren't the tickets on sale for $50? (plus a zillion fees of course). I think they ended up being around $65.

Yeah it was 50 and was like 60 and change after charges. You know how those little scalpers work. I think they take our intelligence on here for granted.

hangthedj112
05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
I think they were 58$ or something after charges during the pre-sale. Probably worse on ticketmaster.

breakjaw
05-30-2007, 05:50 PM
I paid exactly $65.50 apiece for two floor tickets,and I assume the other tickets were all priced the same.I have tickets that were mailed to me,in an envelope,a few weeks after the sale date.
In other threads,I have seen davidnzs mention that he bought the ticket he is trying to sell on EBay,so it is entirely possible that he is not aware of what the exact face value was,but it's still scalping.

crazzz2007
05-30-2007, 06:46 PM
I paid exactly $65.50 apiece for two floor tickets,and I assume the other tickets were all priced the same.I have tickets that were mailed to me,in an envelope,a few weeks after the sale date.
In other threads,I have seen davidnzs mention that he bought the ticket he is trying to sell on EBay,so it is entirely possible that he is not aware of what the exact face value was,but it's still scalping.

question: if he bought it on ebay for $85 and is now selling it for $85, is that scalping?

I say no. Any thoughts?

fober
05-30-2007, 06:50 PM
question: if he bought it on ebay for $85 and is now selling it for $85, is that scalping?

I say no. Any thoughts?

By definition it is. Scalping just means selling tickets higher than face value.

But we generally assume scalping means someone is selling them for profit, so if someone is just trying to recuperate costs, we might have to reevaluate.

crazzz2007
05-30-2007, 07:37 PM
is buying a ticket above face value just as bad as selling it for above face value? why don't we ever criticize the purchasers? if no one bought tickets above face value, there would be no scalpers.

smokealotapotamus
05-30-2007, 08:23 PM
some concerts are just THAT important. Dont get me wrong, I hate the bastards, but if it came down to it and I NEEDED a ticket for a sold out show, there's always the shady fucker on the corner with one.

instinct
05-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Don't scalp here,please.

It's not really that bad. You guys trip out if someone makes $10 on a ticket, I swear to god.

Look, he probably paid like $65 after fee's.. He has to meet up with a person (who didn't get their ticket in time).. It's not like he's trying to sell for $100+ If you didn't get the ticket in time, it's your fault.. It took a couple of days for this to sell out.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
05-30-2007, 09:44 PM
DAFT PUNK DAFT PUNK

FLOOR TICKETS

FLOOR TICKETS

ROLL BALLZ IN THE SPORTS ARENA

ROLL BALLZ IN THE SPORTS ARENA

mistdevil
05-30-2007, 10:09 PM
weirdos..

nahuatldream
05-31-2007, 07:00 AM
http://img.hexus.net/v2/gaming/area51/area51_1.jpg

ficklecycle
05-31-2007, 09:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v390/richardmetalfan/white51.jpg

JonnyM
05-31-2007, 10:51 AM
Anyone see the full page article on justice in this months spin? the picture has xavier holding a ghetto blaster....good times

anyways, how many justice songs do you think we will hear on the 21st? you gotta know sebastian or kavinsky are gonna bust something off the new cd!

btw 51

vogina
05-31-2007, 03:40 PM
haha
http://www.designdoodles.com/shop/images/51funways.gif

Wheres the beef?
05-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Anyone see the full page article on justice in this months spin? the picture has xavier holding a ghetto blaster....good times

anyways, how many justice songs do you think we will hear on the 21st? you gotta know sebastian or kavinsky are gonna bust something off the new cd!

btw 51

definitely going to hear Stress
maybe also: genesis, dance, phantom

Wheres the beef?
05-31-2007, 06:12 PM
http://www.towncrier.com/Online_files/engine57sign.jpg

ficklecycle
05-31-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.towncrier.com/Online_files/engine57sign.jpg

but we're at 51 not 57

mistdevil
05-31-2007, 07:39 PM
I guess the 57 is for the berkeley show..

JonnyM
05-31-2007, 09:17 PM
fuck! this aint no BURRRKLEE COUNTDOWN! THIS IF OR MY LA PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually berklee is quite the beautiful city in the east bay with rich people and gorgous sunsets *THE MORE YOU KNOW DA DO DO DA!*

orbit
05-31-2007, 09:53 PM
Well, someone has to represent the Red Rocks crew

http://www.ourworldtravels.com/owt/deep-south/route-61-south-l.jpg

BlueDevil50
05-31-2007, 10:04 PM
haha strictly la round here...

instinct
05-31-2007, 11:46 PM
http://www.hot933.fm/EI/T/Pics/Channels/KDHT/50_cent_massacre.jpg

vogina
06-01-2007, 12:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/mresteve33/Pix/DAFT.jpg?t=1180663912
hot>cute

rage patton
06-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Hahaha, I just saw that picture on the other thread.

instinct
06-01-2007, 01:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/mresteve33/Pix/DAFT.jpg?t=1180663912
hot>cute

Is this a new picture? I've never seen this.

amyzzz
06-01-2007, 06:37 AM
http://newscenter.verizon.com/kit/gaming/assets/50alienswavehello.jpg

nahuatldream
06-01-2007, 06:47 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/US_50_(CA).svg/384px-US_50_(CA).svg.png

ficklecycle
06-01-2007, 08:43 AM
This is strictly L.A. CREW.

Now everyone else get out or we'll get the cholo's on you.

KenMixtape
06-01-2007, 09:34 AM
http://www.indepundit.com/archive2/fifty.jpg

vogina
06-01-2007, 10:04 AM
http://oneline.excellentcontent.com/fiddy.jpg

whynotsmile99
06-01-2007, 10:10 AM
god damn lil smokey got fucked up!

JonnyM
06-01-2007, 11:05 AM
is that daft picture new or photoshopped? ive never seen it before.........

vogina
06-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Is this a new picture? I've never seen this.

is that daft picture new or photoshopped? ive never seen it before.........

and superfan: i honestly don't know guys. its not to new, at least. i found it about 4 err five months ago while roaming the internet for countless hours. i'm thinking that i found it on a french/euro site.. but i quickly saved that shit and photobucketed it, haha

god damn lil smokey got fucked up!

haha, that picture is hilarious. LIL SMOKY<alias LIL Asian gUrl

the_e_guy
06-01-2007, 01:13 PM
2000!

fober
06-01-2007, 02:17 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8254/woe8fu2934vj6.jpg

nahuatldream
06-01-2007, 02:41 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8254/woe8fu2934vj6.jpg

i'm sure he was pointing out the previous post, which was 2000...

Wheres the beef?
06-01-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.fujitsu-general.co.uk/images/PROD_55b.jpg

oh, and....

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/carbine000/Used_Car_Lot.jpg

bay area for life

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNN

hahahaha