PDA

View Full Version : Lineup Dreams (not Dream Lineups)

heart cooks brain
10-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Last year, before the lineup was released I had a dream I was at this strange desert city, waiting foe the Coachella Lineup to be revealed. I don't remember all the bands in my dream, but bjork was a headliner, and echo & the bunnymen were included also. I thought it might be interesting to compile any and all Lineup Dreams in one spot.

Go forth, and dream!

weareyourfriends
10-14-2010, 04:36 PM
About a week after last year's festival, I had a dream that Goldenvoice had invited me to the "secret Coachella", where only "real fans" could go. It was at the polo fields as usual, but there were way fewer people (like a normal amount). I remember Sasha & Digweed were playing the Sahara tent and I was pretty excited. 2010 was an especially shitty Coachella for me because of the people I went with + all of humanity was there. This dream was my first time feeling an intense happy Coachella feeling since 2009.

oftheheartofthesoul
10-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I had a dream that whales were swimming away from a house that hangs over the ocean. I would throw pillows over the waves in an effort to walk over water and catch up with the whales.

GuyInTucson
10-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Cool stuff bro