PDA

View Full Version : Bassnectar Saturday, October 9 at the Wiltern in LA

Aleena
09-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Dresscode for this? How is it like, the vibe of people and such at the wiltern? For the dancefloor tickets how is that like?

Sorry for the dumb questions, just first time at the Wiltern xD

crazzz2007
09-30-2010, 10:10 PM
suit and tie

theresalwaysone
10-01-2010, 12:26 AM
bassnectar blows

missleslie
10-09-2010, 05:04 PM
saw Bassnectar at House of Blues San Diego last night and they most definitely did not blow!

Bud Luster
10-09-2010, 05:27 PM
I would imagine "they" did...

GeezrRckr
10-09-2010, 05:29 PM
"they" were missing one of their members last night i heard. the didjeridoo player, i think.

Bleezie
10-09-2010, 05:51 PM
I hope they're both there tonight, I like the didjeridoo. And I just got my dry cleaning done! I'mgoing to look sharp tonight!

Devin the Dude
10-10-2010, 05:19 PM
I would imagine "they" did...

Bassnectar IS, in fact, a "they" if you didn't know. Lorin is just the DJ.

Devin the Dude
10-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Also, Lorin killed it last night. Started off a bit slow, but he cranked out just about every banger I like towards the end of the set. Not much of Mezmerizing the Ultra, but still a great fucking set.

Kandeeraverz though, can definitely eat a dick. It's like they have a blind-spot right in front of their faces, the way every single e-tarded youngin' runs into everyone and everything in their path without consideration. Still, didn't at all kill my good time.

GeezrRckr
10-10-2010, 05:29 PM
unsubscribe

Devin the Dude
10-10-2010, 05:29 PM
You're one to talk.

darksideofkaos.
10-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Ok where to start with this clusterfuck...

1) Didn't want to deal with fuck heads on the floor so bought seats in the balcony and just planned on chilling... Yeah no. The entire section was shaking like there was a fucking earthquake, there were dumbasses in my seats and the lady working there basically told me tough shit even though I legitately purchased them. She directed us to seats that weren't ours and of course these were next to sweaty ass douchebags who I think asked me a total of 4 times if I had any sort of drugs on me. Ended up leaving because fucking kids don't know how to handle themselves.

2) Very first thing I see when I walk in, which was at about 11pm, was around 10 people just lying on the fucking ground rolling around. I go upstairs to get myself a drink and medics are carrying a fuck up out of the balcony because he passed out. When he comes to he starts yelling at the medics about how he needs to get back in there "it's the music man..."

I swear to God I'm only 21 and I feel like I'm a 75 year old man sitting on his front porch screaming at youngins when I go to this shit. I understand that people go to have a good time and let loose, but fucking do it responsibly. The last thing I saw when leaving was fire trucks and ambulances waiting in front of the Wiltern. This is happening at every single electronic show I go to know and it's sad/infuriating. Basically this shit has gone way too main stream... I'm saying this like it just happened yesterday but yea thats obviously not true... and now rather than going to hear amazing music people are using these types of show as an excuse to go get fucked up and be seen. People wonder why the "rave" scene is looked down upon, and all you have to do is look at whats going on and these events and the type of people that go to these events. Not to say that everyone that goes to concerts like this is a fuck up... But a vast majority are.

I swear to God there needs to be a screening process before these show:
1) furry boots/candy kids... get the fuck out
2) sweaty shirtless bros... get the fuck out

Honest to God I can't see venues allowing this for too much longer. Everyone that was working there looked absolutely miserable and had zero control over the crowd.