PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Circle has returned!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm so frustrated I don't even know what to type

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 10:23 AM
I need a 13th Step! Damnnit! Slow ass agent. Got Mer De Noms at least.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Well, not going to L.A. I might try and see what happens for Vegas for the hell of it.

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:24 AM
i was on the phone w/ the automated system, and in my car stealing some cafe wifi because the internet in my building died last night. fruitless for any seattle night or the 3 day pass. shouldn't be completely surprised because the showbox is probably the smallest venue of the tour, but i'm so disappointed.

ficklecycle
09-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Damn, got assed out of LA. Oh well.

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
the ticketmaster automated system is 'taargus taargus' type awful.

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 10:27 AM
You know you've gotten the wrong TM agent when they say at 10:02am "Can I put you on hold?".

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:28 AM
i still keep trying / filling out the captcha for 13th step night and the 3 day pass. i'm going to cry

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:29 AM
looks like 3 day passes are $1g on ebay

bmack86
09-24-2010, 10:29 AM
the ticketmaster automated system is 'taargus taargus' type awful.

It changed your wife's name to Taargus taargus?

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:32 AM
legally, yes

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:34 AM
single day passes $250 on stubhub fuck my life

obzen
09-24-2010, 10:35 AM
Eh, fuck that. I'll wait til next year.

superfiction
Well at least I got totally fucked out of tickets!!! Yayyyy!!!

sin213
sooo...i have an extra for eMotive night for PHX if anyone is interested. original buyer got their own pass, so that one night is available. its a 3 day pass for the night, so you'll have to give the ticket back for souviener reasons....but the pass owner can't go the 3rd night. so its available for use. let me know if anyone is interested.

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 10:37 AM
Nevermind- I got one. Wow! Looks like I'll be doing some meat and greet action with Maynard!

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:38 AM
i'll try for SF at noon i guess.
really unlikely that i'd be able to go to vegas.

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Nevermind- I got one. Wow! Looks like I'll be doing some meat and greet action with Maynard!
that's absurd, but i tried it too and there isn't even meet and greet left for the showbox.

did anyone get seattle tickets at all?

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 10:42 AM
that's absurd, but i tried it too and there isn't even meet and greet left for the showbox.

did anyone get seattle tickets at all?

Had to go with what I could get. Not like it's a bad thing to get the package deal just wasn't quite what I had in mind from a budget perspective. Oh well- PB&Js for the next week! :)

brokenDREAMS
09-24-2010, 10:42 AM
i hate my internet connection at work, didn't score anything.

faxman75
09-24-2010, 10:43 AM

Get ready to be underwhelmed!

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Had to go with what I could get. Not like it's a bad thing to get the package deal just wasn't quite what I had in mind from a budget perspective. Oh well- PB&Js for the next week! :)

well stubhub/scalper tickets were just as expensive, if not more, so you did a good thing.

i'm reading on twitter that people were camped all night in front of the showbox box office for this shit and that all ticketmaster inventory was drained immediately.

sin213
09-24-2010, 10:44 AM
glad i'm not in seattle! phx was easy peasy

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:45 AM
"Keep checking back
FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears."

THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!

cradlerobber
09-24-2010, 10:46 AM
okay i'm giving up, it's been an hour and i'm stressin'

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Get ready to be underwhelmed!

No! Maynard and I are going to be BFFs! Right Jagh20? :D

Sushov23
09-24-2010, 10:47 AM
fuck scalpers are asking for 200-250 per ticket for the first night in LA, this shit is crazy.

Jagh20
09-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Oh Sonnyboy, oh Sonnyboy...have you finished the first act of your Rock Opera "ode to MJK" yet??

cradlerobber
arizona, la, and seattle officially listed as 'sold out' on aperfectcircle.com

...... :(

faxman75
I guess I should try to get as many 3 day passes as possible to flip for Vegas. Big $$.

paulb
09-24-2010, 11:00 AM
So, who is going to Mer De Noms in LA?! Sushov? Omar?

Mr. Dylanja
09-24-2010, 11:00 AM
This erection wont go away.

*shrug*

Sladokusac
09-24-2010, 11:09 AM
please please please i need those Vegas tix

sin213
09-24-2010, 11:50 AM
the countdown to vegas on sale begins....

10 mins

sin213
09-24-2010, 11:59 AM
here we go kids.....

faxman75
09-24-2010, 12:09 PM
and.....

sin213
09-24-2010, 12:11 PM
got less than desirable tix...passes weren't even available i dont think. i had the screen up and 2 selected by 12:00 on the dot and they were gone.

i ended up with 303 for 1st night and 203 for 2nd night. not a bad seat in the house, but its also not floor....

oh well. got phx too. so that's good.

sin213
09-24-2010, 12:13 PM
should just went for singles i think instead of passes. oh well. got tix though....

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
Okay, not going to any shows. Have fun boys.

sin213
vegas shows are still turning up a few tix here and there in the 300 sections. just pulled box 316 and section 302 just a min ago for 1st night.

Mak Attack
09-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Couldn't get night 1 in Vegas but was able to get 2 floor tickets to night 2. I'm happy.

getbetter
09-24-2010, 12:32 PM

Damn your slow internet

Sladokusac
09-24-2010, 12:34 PM
this is soooo shitty

thebattleofphoenix
09-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Got all 3 nights in Phoenix. Very happy about that. Section 204 in Vegas on the 21st. Very happy about that as well.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Damn your slow internet

it took 45 seconds just for the fucking captcha to become visible. Utter bullshit.

sin213
09-24-2010, 12:54 PM
there are some decent deals for tix out there...

http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/a-perfect-circle--in--las-vegas-nv-tickets.aspx

GA Floor tix going for ~$95/each. that's not even double the original price...

deftonepuma
09-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Grabbed tix for nights 2 and 3 in Tempe and my buddy came through with day 1.

Boy I blinked and those 3-day passes were gone.

psycobetabuckdown
09-24-2010, 01:46 PM
I have an idea SF people. I buy 3-day APC pass on Sunday, you buy two Godspeed tickets, I trade my Emotive ticket for two Godspeed tickets (same price). Deal?

paulb
09-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Drinkey, you better go! Jenny said i wasn't allowed to go if you weren't there to babysit me!

MuseRadio
09-24-2010, 02:47 PM
I got two 3 day passes for LA. One of which will be going to Kingsblend since my brother was able to score his own tickets for Nov 8 and Nov 9 in LA.

Also ended up with 2 GA tix for Sat Vegas show and 2 GA tix for Sunday Vegas show. Just gotta figure out if I can make the trip....

getbetter
09-24-2010, 02:49 PM
holy shit !!!!

paulb
09-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Omar.....seriously, do you always have to show off? Fast hospital internet...doctor money...

MuseRadio
09-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Well internet is key. No matter how much "skills" anyone has you are always limited by the speed of your internet.

I have no doctor money either, I'm on a resident stipend my friend.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-24-2010, 03:17 PM
If anyone ends up with an extra Mer De Noms ticket for L.A. let me know. Omar, i'll take a night 1 & 2 Vegas ticket if you have an extra or find out you can't go. The earlier I know the better for Vegas though so i can start arranging travel/hotel.

MuseRadio
09-24-2010, 03:26 PM
I'll let you know Drinkey as soon as I figure out if I am going.

faxman75
09-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Night 3 tickets still available in Phoenix.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-24-2010, 03:29 PM
I'll let you know Drinkey as soon as I figure out if I am going.

i will hug you SO HARD

Wheres the beef?
09-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Andrew I have an extra Mer De Noms ticket for Vegas.

But Im not going. I just got a ticket for the heck of it. One less ticket that is being scalped.

Wheres the beef?
09-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Also what a fucking shit show that on sale was.

suprefan
09-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Youre just lucky somebody got what you needed.

Wheres the beef?
09-24-2010, 05:19 PM
No. You're lucky.

Mr. Fuzz
09-24-2010, 05:22 PM
if drinky doesnt take that vegas ticket i will. i wasnt able to score any tickets...i was caught up in a fucking meeting at work.

Wheres the beef?
09-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah no worries. It's a board ticket. You guys can figure it out.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-24-2010, 05:34 PM
if i'm going to trek out to vegas i'd rather have both nights, but that would be appreciated too...i'll wait and see what happens during the next week or too. i don't even know if I can get that monday off of work. i don't even know if i can afford this. I'm thinking irrationally. I love you all.

brando4n82
09-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Also what a fucking shit show that on sale was.

yeah, I dont get it. Sound slike no one was able to get tickets for LA/ Anyone know how quick it sold out?

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 07:57 PM
yeah, I dont get it. Sound slike no one was able to get tickets for LA/ Anyone know how quick it sold out?

You need to read over this thread. Many of us got tickets. Look- many clearly got buttfarked by scalpers hammering this event. They were ready. It took a gallon of patience (and booze- that's for you Dylan) for me to get both nights for Mer and 13th but I got it done. I am not disagreeing that this on-sale was a clusterfuck. It was. But it was never going to be easy and many of us who took a little time to prepare persevered.

All that said, I'd say if you did not get tickets but really wanted to, just be patient. Check these boards. Keep checking TM. I know it seems futile but I have gotten a ton of tickets to sold out shows by being patient and diligent.

Btw- as far as time to sell out, I am guessing the first two nights within 10 minutes. Fwiw, you can still get the pricey meet/greet/wine tickets for the eMotive night on TM right now.

faxman75
09-24-2010, 08:07 PM
I don't understand what made this a clusterfuck. It was the opposite. Everything went on sale at the correct time. All links were active. Nobody is claiming they even had tickets in their cart and then lost them somehow. This was an average run of the mill high demand onsale. Most people got tickets and some didn't. What was so out of the ordinary or made it a "clusterfuck" ?

It sounds like the people who had trouble had a slow internet connection or decided to call in and got a slow phone agent. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-24-2010, 08:12 PM
i guess those comments were coming from people not used to these types of sales. I found out what my problem was - we have new tenants in one our studios that were backing up their system to an online backup service, so they were completely destroying my bandwidth. Arg.

shoegazer76
09-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Well nobody standing at a ticketmaster outlet got a ticket. 3 pages of auctions on ebay right now. I think presales & the first hour of sales should be restricted only for those that live in that state that the show is going on in somehow. Every tom & dick across the nation is scalping tickets in this shithole economy.

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't understand what made this a clusterfuck. It was the opposite. Everything went on sale at the correct time. All links were active. Nobody is claiming they even had tickets in their cart and then lost them somehow. This was an average run of the mill high demand onsale. Most people got tickets and some didn't. What was so out of the ordinary or made it a "clusterfuck" ?

It sounds like the people who had trouble had a slow internet connection or decided to call in and got a slow phone agent. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, maybe I over-stated it a bit. If clusterfuck does not sit well with you, then how about it was just plain difficult... because of the size of the band and the venue. Slow internet connections? Bad agents? Sure that contributes too. But to the original poster who I responded to, it does appear a lot of people did not end up with tickets who were actually ready to go. You did not address my point about scalpers. I know that's a given and we have to deal with it. But I had far less trouble getting Tool tickets last time out than I did today and I am not entirely sure why beyond what I have already mentioned.

Anyway, I am not looking to argue, nor am I complaining. I just found this a tough on-sale and I think many others did too.

Bendulum
09-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Well, maybe I over-stated it a bit. If clusterfuck does not sit well with you, then how about it was just plain difficult... because of the size of the band and the venue. Slow internet connections? Bad agents? Sure that contributes too. But to the original poster who I responded to, it does appear a lot of people did not end up with tickets who were actually ready to go. You did not address my point about scalpers. I know that's a given and we have to deal with it. But I had far less trouble getting Tool tickets last time out than I did today and I am not entirely sure why beyond what I have already mentioned.

Anyway, I am not looking to argue, nor am I complaining. I just found this a tough on-sale and I think many others did too.

I found it quite difficult - no room for error. Fortunately, I had a friend trying for 2 Thirteenth Step tickets in Seattle, while I tried for 2 Mer de Noms tickets. He was succesful, I was not because I selected '1' ticket instead of '2', and tried restarting with another tab that was ready to go using the Mozilla Firefox browser. By the time I was on the second order-- BANG. GONE. I was disappointed, but ready for the disappointment given the circumstance: VERY small venues and relatively popular band.

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 08:37 PM
I found it quite difficult - no room for error. Fortunately, I had a friend trying for 2 Thirteenth Step tickets in Seattle, while I tried for 2 Mer de Noms tickets. He was succesful, I was not because I selected '1' ticket instead of '2', and tried restarting with another tab that was ready to go using the Mozilla Firefox browser. By the time I was on the second order-- BANG. GONE. I was disappointed, but ready for the disappointment given the circumstance: VERY small venues and relatively popular band.

I think your "no room for error" comment nails it pretty well.

faxman75
09-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Well nobody standing at a ticketmaster outlet got a ticket. 3 pages of auctions on ebay right now. I think presales & the first hour of sales should be restricted only for those that live in that state that the show is going on in somehow. Every tom & dick across the nation is scalping tickets in this shithole economy.

I'm opposed to any type of state restriction on purchases. Those who have recently moved are fucked if their billing addressed are changed and most of us if not all would have been completely shut out of the Vegas onsale.

I'm also not sure how you can make the claim that nobody standing at a ticketmaster outlet got a ticket. There are thousands of those and some of them are even run efficiently. I know a place that I used to go to back in the day that would first do a lottery and then once everyone was lined up they would go down the line in order to see how many tickets each person wanted and as soon as the tickets were up, they just started pulling tickets in order so by the time you got to the agent your tickets had already been printed. It was even nice for people halfway back in line and further. They didn't have to wait until they got to the window to find out if the even was sold out yet.

Unfortunately scalping is legal in many states so until that changes things will continue this way. More often than not I appreciate the second hand market for tickets. I can't tell you the number of events i've seen for half price or less. I even saw a world series game for half price. Sure, sometimes there is a really high demand event at a small venue like this but these are few and far between compared to how often you can see a bigger show for less than face value. I'm sure this is a lot more common in L.A. for shows though simply because of the number of people trying for tickets at theaters and clubs. Much like many Chicago shows. Tickets gone in a matter of minutes and sometimes seconds.

I understand being frustrated and shut out too as that's happened to me a couple of times.

I had plenty of opportunities for the single day tickets in both Las Vegas and Phoenix and these are fairly small venues in major metropolitan cities with millions of people.

As it stands I have one ticket for night one in Phoenix and a ticket for both Vegas shows that i'm still considering.

sonnyboy11
09-24-2010, 09:26 PM
^fax- to your comment about scalping being legal in many states- is there some kind of citation for this online worth reviewing? I am just not aware of the specific laws by state governing the concept of buying tickets and then selling them above face value. I do know that if I try to buy a scalped ticket outside an event here in CA (let's say Staple's Center) if the cops see it, they will interrupt the sale. Conversely there are plenty of thriving ticket "agencies" in CA which are essentially scalping but are somehow legitimized by having a store front?

shoegazer76
09-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Ill give you $60 plus shipping for a spare Faxy.

sin213
09-24-2010, 10:46 PM
^fax- to your comment about scalping being legal in many states- is there some kind of citation for this online worth reviewing? I am just not aware of the specific laws by state governing the concept of buying tickets and then selling them above face value. I do know that if I try to buy a scalped ticket outside an event here in CA (let's say Staple's Center) if the cops see it, they will interrupt the sale. Conversely there are plenty of thriving ticket "agencies" in CA which are essentially scalping but are somehow legitimized by having a store front?

most states its illegal within a certain distance. here in PHX its 200 feet from the event.

look at #6
http://phoenix.about.com/od/attractionsandevents/a/scalper.htm

attila the honey
09-25-2010, 01:20 AM
So, who is going to Mer De Noms in LA?! Sushov? Omar?

I'm going :)

Mr. Fuzz
09-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Faxy, why are you turning into supredouche?

faxman75
09-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Bite your tongue, Fuzz. Reselling tickets wasn't something Supre invented.

Shoegazer. If I decide not to go you are first in line. $60 would include shipping which is face value. I wouldn't sell anything over face value to a boardie.

shoegazer76
09-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Thanks Faxy. I can pay immediately via paypal. Just let me know. I appreciate the consideration greatly. Cheers

faxman75
09-25-2010, 09:56 AM
No problem. I may not know for a bit but once I do, I'll shoot you a pm or something. It can go either way at this point and in about 4 minutes I think i'm buying a ticket to the last Leonard Cohen show in Vegas. I'll probably get a cheaper ticket for that though.

shoegazer76
09-25-2010, 10:22 AM
I wanna go to Cohen too but have to see if I can reschedule a flight. Why did I pick the 10th to fly back home! Arrggghhh!!! I wonder if its really gonna be gis last U.S. shows.

cradlerobber
09-25-2010, 11:43 AM

SF goes on sale tomorrow - worth a shot?

cradlerobber
09-25-2010, 11:46 AM
no, this wasn't a 'clusterfuck' (well, the automated service was - i was thrown into a loop where it would say "if you'd like to continue, say, GO ON, or hang up" and i'd scream GO ON and it would say "i think you'd like to go on! is this correct?" YES and then it would say "if you'd like to continue, say, GO ON, or hang up".)

but this is the first time since the last pumpkins show in 2000 that i haven't been able to get tickets for something.

Wheres the beef?
09-25-2010, 04:38 PM
no, this wasn't a 'clusterfuck' (well, the automated service was - i was thrown into a loop where it would say "if you'd like to continue, say, GO ON, or hang up" and i'd scream GO ON and it would say "i think you'd like to go on! is this correct?" YES and then it would say "if you'd like to continue, say, GO ON, or hang up".)

You're doing it wrong.

Wheres the beef?
09-25-2010, 04:38 PM
I want to note that this on sale was nothing new. It was to be expected that it would sell out instantly. Yes, it is a bummer that there are so many people who are buying tickets and scalping them, but, that is to be expected. I'm not surprised. Neither should any of you. It's just the way it is. We seem to have this conversation everytime one of these ultra high demand on sales happens.

My comment regarding it being a shit show was specifically about my personal experience. I had the ticketmaster agent hang up on me at 9:59, my boss wanting to talk to me at 9:55 while I'm on the phone (and not supposed to be buying concert tickets), and my shitty ass computer at work failing on me. I had no problems for Tool a couple months ago and this time it just went the opposite direction. The whole thing fell apart and then it was over and all I had was 2 nights in Phoenix. Not ideal, of course, but it is what it is.

But, Omar? You rock. And like Omar said, we are all in this together so I bought that Vegas ticket cause I figured I could help someone too.

suprefan
09-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Call out sick and do it from home, sound better?

Wheres the beef?
09-25-2010, 04:42 PM
I was disappointed, but ready for the disappointment given the circumstance: VERY small venues and relatively popular band.

Relatively popular? Come on. :)

Wheres the beef?
09-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Call out sick and do it from home, sound better?

Yeah I don't like that though.

sxnpequenag216
09-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi,

We got 4 extra tickets to the Saturday,Nov 20 Mer de Noms show at the Pearl in Las Vegas, because that was all that was left and we are now hoping someone would like to trade a pair of Sunday, Nov. 21 Thirteenth step Vegas tix for our extra Saturdays. The trade would be a pair for a pair together:

Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV
Sat, Nov 20, 2010 08:30 PM
Section
Row
Seats
K
17 - 18

and the other two are individual seats we got on a whim in case anyone didn't get that day and you would like them. Here those are:

Section
Row
Seats
W

Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV
Section
Row
Seats
H

We live here in Vegas and will be getting them all as hard tickets in the mail. Email at sguerra0216@gmail.com. I guess you can check out feedback on my ebay account too. Let me know, Thanks

Member id sxnpequenag216

suprefan
09-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Boo fucking hoo, you got saved with Avalon at least.

Wheres the beef?
09-25-2010, 04:50 PM
So? :)

Wheres the beef?
09-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Fourtheye posted a link to a great interview with Billy.

To get back to that idea of an official release, back in 2004, there was this idea of a full-length live DVD on the table, aside from aMOTION. Did you mean you’re going to go through with that in the near future?

Possibly. It almost came about. But I want to see what goes on with this tour first. We’d like to see if maybe a show or two or more could be something that’s interesting enough to release. So we’ll see. We might have it where it’s an exclusive thing you can walk out with from the show that night. Or maybe not, I don’t know. We’ve got to see how it feels in late October.

But yeah, we have some really great recordings from the past, audio and video, and there were some HD video shoots that we did that would be great to release someday. Maybe it’s now, maybe it’s later on, I don’t know.

....I wish.

sin213
09-25-2010, 08:18 PM
"We might have it where it’s an exclusive thing you can walk out with from the show that night. Or maybe not, I don’t know. We’ve got to see how it feels in late October."

i hope we know in advance of the shows. i dont wanna go thru the trouble of recording these shows if they're gonna have a cd waiting for me at the door on the way out. lol

GnarVee
09-26-2010, 09:44 AM
get ready bay area.....

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 09:44 AM
good luck to those going for Fillmore tix in 15 mins!

EDIT: jinx, Gnarvee

GnarVee
09-26-2010, 09:53 AM
good luck everyone!

wmgaretjax
09-26-2010, 10:04 AM
got tickets for thirteenth step.

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Wow. Immediately tried at 10am. No single tickets or 3-days available.

sin213
09-26-2010, 10:08 AM
keep tryin if you really want to go

pulled a ga for vegas 2nd night about 15 mins into sale after trying over and over again.

CrystalCastlesFreak
09-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Got a ticket for Mer De Nom :). I had the chance to get a eMotive ticket, but decided not to. Tried to get 13th step, but sold out already. Think I should of pulled the trigger on eMotive too?

shakermaker113
09-26-2010, 10:10 AM
wow. impossible to get mer do noms tickets.

sin213
09-26-2010, 10:13 AM
i'm tellin you guys......keep tryin if you really want to go. people will lose their tix for a variety of reasons and those will become available again. if after 20-25 mins of the on sale its still showing sold out, then it probably is.....but its not out yet i wouldn't think.

shakermaker113
09-26-2010, 10:14 AM
thanks. I'm still trying. I just can't believe the first try at 10:00 sharp didn't work.

sleepybrew
09-26-2010, 10:17 AM
thanks. I'm still trying. I just can't believe the first try at 10:00 sharp didn't work.

seriously, i'm in the same boat. i've tried 12 times already
\
fuck if i miss out on this and gy!be, i dont know if i can recover

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 10:18 AM
I also feel this way. If a couple minutes pass by I understand not getting tickets, but I was refreshing at 9:57. My only experience with this was Arcade Fire at Big Sur, but from what I understand they sold tickets early for that.

sin213
09-26-2010, 10:20 AM

yeah, i originally got shut out of vegas 1st night and had section 303 2nd night.

after about 25 mins of trying i got dead center front section 6th row 1st night and GA floor 2nd night.

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 10:21 AM
this is fucking ass. right at 10 with 2 computers and nothing.

going for 3-days was obviously a bad strategy. fuckall. hopefully, they'll release a few closer to. this blows. congrats to you lucky fuckers.

shakermaker113
09-26-2010, 10:22 AM
yeah, i originally got shut out of vegas 1st night and had section 303 2nd night.

after about 25 mins of trying i got dead center front section 6th row 1st night and GA floor 2nd night.

ah. yeah there is probably a higher rate of tickets becoming available again like that for seated shows. with GA I suspect fewer people will give up and search again.

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 10:22 AM
My internet is surprisingly fast today. Waste

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 10:24 AM
well, the proverbial begging begins. you guys know the drill...bj's and weed. PM me.

sin213
09-26-2010, 10:24 AM
ah. yeah there is probably a higher rate of tickets becoming available again like that for seated shows. with GA I suspect fewer people will give up and search again.

true. all GA would take the consideration out of the equation. you'd just grab em.

well, yeah, check back a week before maybe. or try some scalpers. i had found a site where GA floor for vegas was going for double face value. not too bad when you consider the ebay auctions that people pay 3-5x the face value. i think the site was ticketliquidator.com or something like that.

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 10:27 AM
this is utter ass. APC should have had a fucking fan sale, or pre-sale of some sort.

shakermaker113
09-26-2010, 10:28 AM
I did notice the lack of a pre-sale. unusual.

sleepybrew
09-26-2010, 10:29 AM
balls. that sold ridiculously fast.

dammit...

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 10:30 AM
we can only hope for a twitter saying "tix have been released"...they've been doing that quite a bit this year (well, at least for APE shows, that is).

if anyone gets one of those, it goes without saying to please post here. thx.

suprefan
09-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Only Vegas had a presale, because thats part of the contract with the venue.

GnarVee
09-26-2010, 10:32 AM
wow. no luck. =(

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 10:33 AM
What they should have done is charged more for the tickets. This is what Trent Reznor is talking about! Now the demand is artificially inflated and the scalpers get all the money. Oh what am I babbling about.

Arcade Fire!

sonnyboy11
09-26-2010, 10:34 AM
Geez- didn't any of you No CA boardies besides CC Freak get tickets?

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 10:36 AM
It's a conspiracy. They know we're gonna see them at Coachella anyway so they're blocking us out to give other fans a chance.

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 10:37 AM
it is rather strange those so few of us scored. i wonder what nifty new technology the scalpers are employing now to hijack onsales?

Failed State
09-26-2010, 10:39 AM
I had 3 computers ready and refreshing at 9:50am. Knowing this was going to be a hard ticket, I thought I was prepared. Right at 10am myself and 2 others bagan the ticket search. I was never even presented the option to pick tickets for mer de noms, and 13th step let me type in the ridiculous code words on live nation. Finally after 5 min of wasted attempts to get the two albums I decided to check on emotive. Luckly I got 2 tickets to that, but still needed 2 more. Sure enough it was doing the same song and dance as the other 2 albums, I thought there was going to be a fist fight between the everyone. Out of nowhere at 10:15 we got in and bought 2 more tickets for emotive. This was a balls experience, and I have never had this problem before. It is going to be cool seeing APC at such a small venue, but in all honesty I would be just as happy if I was seeing them at Bill Graham or even Oakland arena... I need a cigarette.

sonnyboy11
09-26-2010, 10:39 AM
it is rather strange those so few of us scored. i wonder what nifty new technology the scalpers are employing now to hijack onsales?

I am thinking it's just straight up demand and small venues. Who knew the band would still be so popular after all this time?

wmgaretjax
09-26-2010, 10:40 AM

my wife is a total noob and managed to get two tickets to 13th step... so i dunno...

sonnyboy11
09-26-2010, 10:43 AM
my wife is a total noob and managed to get two tickets to 13th step... so i dunno...

There's no substitute for a bit of luck during on-sales.

Failed State
09-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Let's all cross our fingers for a Coachella performance. We all know a massive tour is going to follow soon, but I understand how annoying it all was.

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 10:47 AM
i wonder if there is some sort of lock out if they see an IP addy refreshing excessively. i may have to do an experiment for the next big onsale.

then again, it is just likely demand >> supply and that's that. god love the noobs.

sin213
09-26-2010, 10:49 AM
they do block for excessive refreshing....but you'd know it if it happened.

sonnyboy11
09-26-2010, 10:55 AM
^Yea, I've been locked out before 10am for excessive tapping of F5 before. They tell you when it happens. I don't think there is any other form of blocking.

GeezrRckr
09-26-2010, 10:56 AM
oh really? you'd get a lockout screen or some shit like that?

whatever, i'm over it. gonna go enjoy this gorgeous SF day.

suprefan
09-26-2010, 11:01 AM
TM tells you to come back in an hour or so.

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Yesterday when I clicked on three links in a row I got locked out - and that wasn't anywhere close to the onsale. I had to wait like 5 minutes. But yes they definitely told me, and they said it was to prevent scalpers and robots.

And yeah of course they're still big. First of all, fans of Maynard are crazy and are devoted to him for life, second, huge radio band reuniting and playing full albums. Of course it'll sell, and playing the Fillmore means they're either underestimating demand vastly, or they just wanted to have a small show.

sonnyboy11
09-26-2010, 11:10 AM
And yeah of course they're still big. First of all, fans of Maynard are crazy and are devoted to him for life...

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about :D

suprefan
09-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Yesterday when I clicked on three links in a row I got locked out - and that wasn't anywhere close to the onsale. I had to wait like 5 minutes. But yes they definitely told me, and they said it was to prevent scalpers and robots.

And yeah of course they're still big. First of all, fans of Maynard are crazy and are devoted to him for life, second, huge radio band reuniting and playing full albums. Of course it'll sell, and playing the Fillmore means they're either underestimating demand vastly, or they just wanted to have a small show.

they just wanted to play small venues, they knew it would sell out very fast. And its been posted a few pages back they would come back again and play larger venues.

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah I know. I remember though one of them said in an interview that they felt they had to work back up toward large venues, and that they don't think that many people will still be into them. Right...

sonnyboy11
09-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah I know. I remember though one of them said in an interview that they felt they had to work back up toward large venues, and that they don't think that many people will still be into them. Right...

Worth noting that getting tickets to Puscifer's shows were nowhere near this difficult, even at smaller venues. Maynard is not the only draw for these shows.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Yeah...I have no fucking interest in Puscifer and I know plenty of other Tool/APC fans that feel the same way. Puscifer did play a venue almost tiwce the size here in L.A. though, it's worth noting.

sonnyboy11
09-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah...I have no fucking interest in Puscifer and I know plenty of other Tool/APC fans that feel the same way. Puscifer did play a venue almost tiwce the size here in L.A. though, it's worth noting.

True. Was not exactly trying to make a comparison there in terms of venue size. As previously mentioned, it sounds like APC will be coming back around for a tour of larger venues. Should make things a bit simpler. Worth noting. :)

Wheres the beef?
09-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah if anyone really thought the demand for APC was going to go away after so many years they were solely mistaken. I can understand the band's attitude and wanted to play smaller shows to get into the swing of things before going out before thousands of people. Plus you have a new member of the band that doesn't know the songs and the band is still feeling out what the chemistry is going to be like. Butt if McJunkins is playing in Puscifer, I'm sure he'll fit right in. Also, Billy said in an interview about how he had to go back and completely relearn some of the songs. So, I can see how playing smaller venues would be better for them and for us.

Wheres the beef?
09-26-2010, 04:17 PM

Yeah it's not so much Maynard as it is the band(s) as a whole and the music. Maynard is a part of it but he just happens to be in both bands. Actually, I would bet that between hardcore Tool/APC fans there is a pretty good cross section that slightly dislikes Maynard due to, for example, the things he does with Tool like dictating the monotonous setlists. I mean we all love him in the end, but, that negativity is out there. It's not all blind fanboyism for whatever Maynard does. (Also I agree that Puscifer sucks.)

Consequently, I was looking back at my archives and pretty much every single show APC played when they toured was exactly the same. I don't remember anyone being all up in arms about it back then. Hmmm.

obzen
09-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah...

Sushov23
09-26-2010, 04:40 PM
I scored two Mer De Noms tickets for my friend and his dad this morning. Sorry so many of you didn't get in for that night.

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Worth noting that getting tickets to Puscifer's shows were nowhere near this difficult, even at smaller venues. Maynard is not the only draw for these shows.

Agreed. I thought about that, and I think it's the other factors I mentioned, like that they're a hard rock band with radio hits and they're reuniting. And a huge amount of Tool fans are braindead rednecks who can't get into any music without guitars, so APC is likely to draw more regardless. I'm not saying that anyone who doesn't like Puscifer is a braindead redneck. But you know.

Wheres the beef?
09-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Agreed. I thought about that, and I think it's the other factors I mentioned, like that they're a hard rock band with radio hits and they're reuniting. And a huge amount of Tool fans are braindead rednecks who can't get into any music without guitars, so APC is likely to draw more regardless. I'm not saying that anyone who doesn't like Puscifer is a braindead redneck. But you know.

Please. Just stop making discrimantory generalizations.

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 04:57 PM
I think it is a factor that has to be considered. I don't think Puscifer is genius either but I think it's largely fair to say that lots of Tool fans are closed minded. For example, every Tool fan that I personally know besides myself listens only to hard rock music. I'm not just saying it to be a dick.

Sushov23
09-26-2010, 05:01 PM
I think it is a factor that has to be considered. I don't think Puscifer is genius either but I think it's largely fair to say that lots of Tool fans are closed minded. For example, every Tool fan that I personally know besides myself listens only to hard rock music. I'm not just saying it to be a dick.

This is so true now that you bring it up.

suprefan
09-26-2010, 05:04 PM

We get it, you done crying?

psycobetabuckdown
09-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes, Titanic was on TV earlier and I'm all cried out.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah if anyone really thought the demand for APC was going to go away after so many years they were solely mistaken. I can understand the band's attitude and wanted to play smaller shows to get into the swing of things before going out before thousands of people. Plus you have a new member of the band that doesn't know the songs and the band is still feeling out what the chemistry is going to be like. Butt if McJunkins is playing in Puscifer, I'm sure he'll fit right in. Also, Billy said in an interview about how he had to go back and completely relearn some of the songs. So, I can see how playing smaller venues would be better for them and for us.

McJunkins has has been in Ashes Divide as well and already has good chemistry with Billy as well as Maynard, so I think he's going to do incredibly well.

Wheres the beef?
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Another day closer!

Wheres the beef?
09-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Songs that APC has covered in the past. Wouldn't be totally unreasonable to hear again:
Diary of a Madman
Ashes to Ashes
Master of Puppets

Wheres the beef?
09-28-2010, 12:04 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/eascg8.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/30utml1.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/jjbm1c.jpg

sin213
09-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Songs that APC has covered in the past. Wouldn't be totally unreasonable to hear again:
Diary of a Love Song
Ashes to Ashes
Master of Puppets

fixed

zyo9TAOuetk

TheRotten42
09-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Sweet I can finally send replies, I feel like I've been lurking forever. Fuck Yeah this is going to be an awesome show at the Avalon. I could only get Tues and Weds, I know this late in to the game its a long shot but did any body happen to get an extra Mer ticket for Monday that they havent promised to anyone yet?

Wheres the beef?
09-28-2010, 12:07 PM
fixed

zyo9TAOuetk

Yeah I thought it was that. I didn't want to do the legwork to find out for sure. Thanks!

getbetter
09-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Is anyone else going to the Kimmel show??? (http://www.1iota.com/events,5168,Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-A-PERFECT-CIRCLE-Outdoor-Mini-Concert.html)

I wish these shows were sooner

brownbuffalo
09-29-2010, 03:15 PM
hell yeah!!! confirmed for two

TheRotten42
09-29-2010, 04:41 PM
hell yeah see you all there

paulb
09-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Looks like I might be in Vegas the APC weekend for a friends bday party....anyone got any spares?

Wheres the beef?
09-30-2010, 04:57 PM
Looks like I might be in Vegas the APC weekend for a friends bday party....anyone got any spares?

Yes I have a Mer De Nomsday ticket.

coren
09-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Man, I got completely hosed on the tickets for Seattle. I managed to get one for Mer De Noms and then my browser crashed and was just about to purchase one for Emotive when the agent I had on the phone told me she had a three day ticket. So I backed out and left the ticket for someone who would want it...and then found out she'd gotten me a three day pass for the Avalon. :laughyou

I guess the showbox is a smaller venue than any of the others? How big is, say, Avalon?

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
09-30-2010, 05:11 PM
I guess the showbox is a smaller venue than any of the others? How big is, say, Avalon?

About 1,200. Open floor with a 300-person (i think) seated balcony. It's a great venue.

Mr. Dylanja
09-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Marquee - 1000
Avalon - 1200
Showbox @ The Market - 1100
The Fillmore - 1250
The Pearl - 2500

Allow Supre to correct me if I'm wrong.

suprefan
09-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Avalon is more than 1200, but they have to ''state'' a certain capacity. You can shove about 1500 in there easy. On a sold out night of Control they put 2000 in the room.

coren
09-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah, that's insane. I feel a lot less crappy about not being one of about 700 people to get tickets in all of Seattle.

Wheres the beef?
10-01-2010, 08:08 PM
My Vegas Mer De Noms ticket came in the mail today. If someone wants it, speak up or I am going to start offering elsewhere.

Wheres the beef?
10-01-2010, 08:50 PM
The ticket is gone.

paulb
10-01-2010, 09:13 PM
oh, i see how it is.....its all good.

Wheres the beef?
10-01-2010, 09:52 PM
First come first served. Sorry, Paul.

Wheres the beef?
10-01-2010, 09:53 PM
But in retrospect, my bad. It feels like a lifetime since I first offered this ticket and its been less than 24 hours. Sorry. :(

paulb
10-01-2010, 09:58 PM
its all good man, I gotta figure out my plans, and how many people are going....

Mr. Dylanja
10-04-2010, 11:21 AM
ONE MONTH!!

The Outsider is going to be powerful.

MuseRadio
10-04-2010, 01:42 PM
The Outsider will be fantastic. Cant wait for everything.

LooseAtTheZoo
10-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Wait, so this band is actually popular? Wow.

Mr. Dylanja
10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Double-A, you've made some concerning posts recently...

coren
10-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Wait, so this band is actually popular? Wow.

They have a bit of a cult following, yeah

LooseAtTheZoo
10-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Double-A, you've made some concerning posts recently...

Haha, what else has troubled you? I had never even heard of Tool before this message board, so three cheers for continuity, I guess.

Mr. Dylanja
10-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Haha, what else has troubled you? I had never even heard of Tool before this message board, so three cheers for continuity, I guess.

Skipping Jay-Z @ Yankee Stadium and a couple others I can't recall at the moment. I've just been pretending that I didn't read them altogether and then rest contently in denial.

coren
10-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Maybe a stupid question, but why are fillmore tickets not being scalped nearly as much as the other venues? I can find tickets for a couple of the fillmore shows for 55 bucks which is downright reasonable compared to what the seattle shows are going for

Wheres the beef?
10-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Don't ask. Just buy.

Wheres the beef?
10-04-2010, 05:13 PM
One more month!!

sonnyboy11
10-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Poooooooisoned

and....

Hooooooooopless

sin213
10-04-2010, 06:32 PM
so weeeeaaaak aanndd powerleeesssss!!!
......over you.

Mr. Fuzz
10-04-2010, 07:24 PM
But in retrospect, my bad. It feels like a lifetime since I first offered this ticket and its been less than 24 hours. Sorry. :(

I thought you said somewhere that the ticket was for the board. Whatever, don't respond.

nine day brawl
10-04-2010, 07:44 PM
clever got me this far...

Mr. Fuzz
10-04-2010, 07:46 PM
and graigslist got me in...

sonnyboy11
10-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Liiiiiiiiieee to get what I came for...

jaimiej
10-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Maybe a stupid question, but why are fillmore tickets not being scalped nearly as much as the other venues? I can find tickets for a couple of the fillmore shows for 55 bucks which is downright reasonable compared to what the seattle shows are going for

The only tickets I have seen for that cheap are the Emotive date (which are cheaper in every city). I'm in need of an SF 13th Step ticket and have yet to see one for a price that low but if you find one please feel free to post a link :D

Wheres the beef?
10-05-2010, 11:54 AM
I thought you said somewhere that the ticket was for the board. Whatever, don't respond.

Respond to what? It's gone anyways.

Wheres the beef?
10-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Take.

Wheres the beef?
Whats.

Wheres the beef?
Mine.

coren
10-05-2010, 04:16 PM
The only tickets I have seen for that cheap are the Emotive date (which are cheaper in every city). I'm in need of an SF 13th Step ticket and have yet to see one for a price that low but if you find one please feel free to post a link :D

Yeah, I've seen the Mer night go pretty low too (70) but nothing under 110 for 13th step.

darksideofkaos.
10-05-2010, 05:51 PM
The cheapest tickets I've been able to find for either Mer or 13th is around $150... mind you I'm talking about the LA shows. Three night tickets are going for like $400. I'll wait and hopefully more tickets are released closer to the show date. While I doubt that will happen for these shows but I know in the past Maynard has held tickets back and informed of their release at a later date... I think I'm thinking of a Puscifer show.

sonnyboy11
10-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Mine

sin213
10-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Mine

sonnyboy11
10-05-2010, 06:56 PM
/\/\|NE

Wheres the beef?
10-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Take.

WHATS.

Mr. Dylanja
10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
MINE

sin213
10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
i feel so bad for billy. it's his band yet no one ever talks to him.

i'm hoping for a wig or two at these shows though. maybe some body paint if he really gets ripped on wine.

Wheres the beef?
10-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah I know. And even in that interview that Fourtheye linked to a while back, Billy was talking about how songs become APC songs....

Not in the past few years… There are some things I’ve been working on… Some become Ashes Divide songs, and some are kind of held tight in hopes to become A Perfect Circle. I don’t have some great formula for as to what’s going to go where other than… Like I had one pinned for APC that I thought for sure Maynard would go for, and then he responded to the one that I thought for sure that he wouldn’t, that I wasn’t even going to give him. You just never know.

So we’ll see. Out of what I’ve recorded as demos and scratchings from the past four years or so or three years, I’m as curious as you are to see what becomes APC songs. (laughs)

sonnyboy11
10-05-2010, 07:43 PM
give this to me

sonnyboy11
10-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Maynard seems to treat Adam/Tool the same way in some respects. I really wish I could hate the guy. But occasionally I read what he has to say and I get it. And then theres his singing. Not sure where he gets this talent from, but it's something special.

Wheres the beef?
10-06-2010, 10:11 PM
I know....me and Omar were talking about that today. How the same guy who can sing The Grudge or Ticks and Leeches can also sing songs like 3 Libras or A Stranger.

MuseRadio
10-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah I mean to someone who doesnt know much about music....if you played them The Grudge and Ticks n Leeches.......then 3 Libras and A Stranger I bet they wouldnt believe it was the same singer. That guy is just out of this world.

sonnyboy11
10-06-2010, 10:41 PM
It's unreal. I'm honestly not even sure what it is about his voice that gets me except to say it's unique and I do not know many others who come close to his depth and power (Ian Kenny from Karnivool comes to mind as a good, modern comparison).

So going back to Billy and this being 'his' band, I think it's also fair to say that in no way would A Perfect Circle be as instantly recognizable and on people's minds for this long after the fact were it not for Maynard.

Chromezeppelin
10-07-2010, 02:55 PM
APC is a great band, but i don't think it would have nearly as many fans if Maynard hadn't been famous before getting invovled

obzen
10-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Ha!

"They'd never guess it was the same singer if they didn't know anything about music."

Please, some peeps in here need to come off it already - sounding off like Tool newbz.

Mr. Dylanja
10-09-2010, 09:11 PM
BUT I WAS THERE!!
VUd9UGKJtgM

superfiction
10-10-2010, 01:20 AM
goddamn they sound awesome in that video. not just maynard but everyone. the guitars are fuckin wild. and thats a great boot in terms of audio

Mr. Dylanja
10-10-2010, 01:24 AM
That whole set was taped, I have it. If I wasn't lazy I'd get it you. Maybe a bribe will work.

That was before NIN which I was in the 2nd row for, EPIC.

superfiction
10-10-2010, 01:34 AM
its fine. im already watching all of them on the youtubes. but damn. them opening for nin on the fragility tour.... jealous is an understatement

coren
10-10-2010, 12:31 PM
its fine. im already watching all of them on the youtubes. but damn. them opening for nin on the fragility tour.... jealous is an understatement

Yeah, no kidding. I'm getting a giant ice bath ready so I can afford some scalped tickets at this point.

TheRotten42
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah, no kidding. I'm getting a giant ice bath ready so I can afford some scalped tickets at this point.

I did that, sold blood, sold hair, and sold sperm, and Im still one day short of going to all the shows.

superfiction
10-10-2010, 01:36 PM
i actually lol'd

MuseRadio
10-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Absolutley cannot wait for these shows. This plus Roger Waters doing "The Wall" will be an amazing way to end the year.

sonnyboy11
10-10-2010, 04:39 PM
^ Such an amazing year for concerts. I don't remember anything quite like it. I went into 2010 thinking there were a few bands touring I wanted to see but resigning myself to it being a "quiet" year for shows. Now it turns out I will see more shows this year than the past 2 yrs combined. The Tool and APC tours where so out of the blue, I am having trouble even processing the sheer happiness I feel. And yea, Roger...

coren
10-13-2010, 09:27 PM
This is a bit of a longshot, as I imagine that anyone who had a spare would have already passed it on to a deserving friend or fellow boardmate (and certainly not be holding it for some newbie they don't know form anyone) but should anyone have a ticket for any night of seattle's set that they would care to sell, please do keep me in mind (as I said before "yeah, right" but stranger things have happened!)

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
10-13-2010, 09:31 PM
i don't know why i keep clicking on this thread. it's like picking a scab.

faxman75
10-14-2010, 08:22 AM
I have two tickets to the Vegas show and I won't be attending, i'm sticking to the one night in Tempe. One is a ticketfast and the other is a hard ticket. These might be considered nose bleeds but I don't think that term exists at the Pearl.

I think the Saturday ticket is in the 300's section and Sunday is in the 200's. I think $65 each covers the total cost of each ticket with fees and everything.

Do not PM me. First person to post they want them here will be contacted by me via PM. The transaction will be handled through paypal and the hard ticket will be mailed regular first class mail while the ticketfast ticket will be emailed to you immediately.

Mr. Dylanja
10-14-2010, 09:38 AM
PM SENT!

sin213
10-14-2010, 09:47 AM
:nono

Wheres the beef?
10-14-2010, 01:10 PM
So Tool is playing Big Day Out in January. I'm guessing Maynards time off between APC and then will be spent with Tool. So....APC tour is now when??? April?

Wheres the beef?
10-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I have two tickets to the Vegas show and I won't be attending, i'm sticking to the one night in Tempe. One is a ticketfast and the other is a hard ticket. These might be considered nose bleeds but I don't think that term exists at the Pearl.

I think the Saturday ticket is in the 300's section and Sunday is in the 200's. I think $65 each covers the total cost of each ticket with fees and everything.

Do not PM me. First person to post they want them here will be contacted by me via PM. The transaction will be handled through paypal and the hard ticket will be mailed regular first class mail while the ticketfast ticket will be emailed to you immediately.

So one ticket for each night? Or 2 tickets for the same night? Which ticket is fo what night?

Wheres the beef?
10-14-2010, 01:11 PM

I want both tickets.

faxman75
10-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Alright, he no longer wants the tickets so here are the details. They are still available.

Here is what I have.

Saturday ticket is ticketfast ticket. 311 Row B
Sunday ticket is a hard ticket Section Section 304 Row C.

I can e-mail you the Saturday ticket right away and i'll have the other one in the mail to you.

Post here if you want these tickets. $65 each.

Mr. Dylanja
10-14-2010, 07:08 PM
PM SENT!

sin213
10-14-2010, 07:38 PM

sin213
10-14-2010, 07:38 PM
wait....woah...deja vu..

MuseRadio
10-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Dylan, I thought no Vegas APC for you, just PHX?

Wheres the beef?
10-17-2010, 03:10 PM
*cricket*

sonnyboy11
10-17-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm here! Just waiting for it to get a bit closer before unleashing fanboimageddon

Mr. Dylanja
10-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Wait, they're touring??

sonnyboy11
10-17-2010, 04:37 PM
PM sent!

...um, waitaminute

There we go.

familyguy420
10-17-2010, 06:58 PM
I want them...

sonnyboy11
10-17-2010, 11:47 PM
It just occurred to me as I sit here listening to Mer de Noms- I am old. I will most likely pull a muscle or two during Thinking Of You like I just did now jumping around my home. Can I count on some brothers/sisters here to help me out when that happens at the Avalon and get me to the paramedics?

.. thanks. I knew I could.

GnarVee
10-17-2010, 11:50 PM
looks like you'll be lying all alone and restless....

Wheres the beef?
10-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Should you choose to pull your muscle, do it somewhere far away from here.

Mr. Dylanja
10-18-2010, 11:42 AM
What muscle were you actually pulling during Thinking of You?

coren
10-18-2010, 11:45 AM
I think it's a sign of my desperation that I'm willing to buy a ticket fast ticket because it was reasonably priced.

Wheres the beef?
10-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Someone told me you are supposed to take your pants off for Thinking of You. Is that true?

sin213
10-18-2010, 06:54 PM
definitely...in fact i think everyone has to check their pants at the door to even get in to these exclusive shows. so have yours off in the security line.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
10-18-2010, 07:10 PM
i would definitely recommend removing your pants during that song so that you can participate properly in Maynard's gyrating dance

sonnyboy11
10-18-2010, 10:46 PM
What muscle were you actually pulling during Thinking of You?

Well.. I was simultaneously watching that Tool Pron vid up at Fourth Eye, so you figure it out

http://www.fourtheye.net/

Wheres the beef?
10-18-2010, 11:32 PM
LOL nice

sonnyboy11
10-21-2010, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80nDUf_VFo

liquidsnake28
10-21-2010, 06:42 PM
A Perfect Circle?

Hahaha, Oh Maynard, Oh man

"Some say the end is near"