PDA

View Full Version : ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE NEAR POLO FIELDS - $70 per person

inspiralcarpets
03-02-2007, 12:00 PM
A bunch of us were going to come over from the UK to attend the festival but some can't make it now (im still comming for my fourth year). So i have a number of rooms which are availble in Indio - Good Location within walking distance of Polo Fields (trust me you need to be close).

The rooms are large two room suites and can accomdate upto 4 people - Thats an average $70 + tax per person per night or $280 + tax per room per night. Rooms are available for Thursday to Monday but could be for 1, 2, 3 or the full 4 nights (rates vary per night).

Payment by PayPal - Its easier and safer.

If anyones interested then e-mail me.

Mike

GnarVee
03-05-2007, 12:33 PM
extreamly interested. can you please email me with some extra info or what not. thanks -Andrew

email : gnarcast@yahoo.com
Aim : norcal612

faxman75
03-05-2007, 12:53 PM
What a deal but why wouldn't you rather stay an hour a way and pay twice the price and bitch about it?

giomaniac
03-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Hey Buddy, please send me an email with how to pay you.
Email:hardbluerock@gmail.com

Chicagodub
03-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Irish here needs a room too! Can this deal be for real, PM me asap!! :)

ashtraygrl
03-06-2007, 07:52 AM
What a deal but why wouldn't you rather stay an hour a way and pay twice the price and bitch about it?

you really have nothing better to do with your time do you?

i'm not rooming with strangers. big fucking deal. that's my choice. people shouldn't -have- to room with strangers. i don't need my shit stolen or to be dealing with psycho drama the entire time. i've done that whole "lets share a room" with random people on the internet thing before. it doesn't always work out so well.

el_ornelas
03-07-2007, 10:04 PM
you really have nothing better to do with your time do you?

i'm not rooming with strangers. big fucking deal. that's my choice. people shouldn't -have- to room with strangers. i don't need my shit stolen or to be dealing with psycho drama the entire time. i've done that whole "lets share a room" with random people on the internet thing before. it doesn't always work out so well.

you've had only bad experiences? i'm really interested to know the good and the bad, just incase i have to do this.