PDA

View Full Version : 2 Andrew Bird Tickets this Friday @ Largo

indietron
06-03-2010, 12:19 PM
I have 2 tickets for the Andrew Bird show this Friday night (6/4) at the Largo here in LA. The Largo is an extremely intimate venue that holds roughly 250 people. The show sold out pretty much instantly.

I really was excited go to this, but something else has come up that I can't miss. I would prefer to get $30 per ticket (which is what I paid), but I would probably be willing to go lower if necessary. PM me if you want them.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
06-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Please buy these tickets from this man. These are NOT easy tickets to get ahold of and VERY cheap for Mr. Bird! I only say this because I am going and am sad he can't!

I paid $60/ticket to Andrew Bird at the 6,000 capacity Greek last summer. This is going to be insane.

zenidogx
06-04-2010, 08:02 AM
I'm there!

Devin the Dude
06-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Holy fucking shit. If only I had any way to make this happen, I fucking would. -_-

indietron
06-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Congrats to zen! Have a great time man, and you too drinkey.

indietron
06-04-2010, 12:21 PM
I actually thought it would be more difficult to get rid of these. Seeing as LA also has LCD, miike snow, and local natives tonight as well.

herro kitty
06-04-2010, 04:48 PM
FUCK!!! I was so busy trying to find LCD tickets I didn't know about this! :(

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
06-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Completely by coincidence I was walking out to have a smoke and saw your ticketholders bitched out by the owner hahahaha.

"Look these weren't scalped!"
"Hey, all I know is this guy bought FOUR tickets, then two people earlier, and now YOU come, and I don't know who ANY of you are!"

I was chuckling because I knew exactly what was going on.

Incidentally, the show was amazing.

zenidogx
06-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Hmm . . . that could explain why they were really irritated by that classical music playing during the show. I hope the other people got in.

I can't wait to hear the finalized versions of his new songs. :)