PDA

View Full Version : Coachella Romances

thewoodenman
05-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Take it or leave it.
Any previous experiences with finding love at Coachella?
How bout a lil slap n tickle?
GO!

livethechoice
05-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Almost got my ass kicked at Damian Marley a few years back. I was in the crowd, high as a kite (back when I still smoked), and I kept getting signals from this girl dancing next to me, throwing me looks, rubbing against me while she was dancing. So I start to dance against her and make a move, nothing sleazy mind you, just letting her know I was into it. Turned out she was throwing me looks because she wanted me to move over, and she was rubbing on me because her boyfriend kept rubbing on her from the other side. Her giant boyfriend with USMC tatted across his back. And his 5 friends.
Next thing I know I'm looking at 5 marines who are staring at me like I just raped each of their mothers. I was way too high to deal, luckily one of the friends I was with stepped in and worked some magic, and saved me from being what I hope is one of the very small number of people to get their ass handed to them while Jr. Gong tears it up 30 ft. away.
Sadly, that's the closest I've ever come to finding a girl at Coachella.

Cheddar's Cousin
05-24-2010, 10:30 AM
I boned every chick in the campground!

superfiction
05-24-2010, 10:32 AM
while watching rusko this year i danced with some girl who straight up bent over in front of me and rubbed her butt all over my ding dong. i like to think thats what true love is like

daxton
05-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I boned every chick in the campground!

Dang. You must have a tiny wiener cause I didn't feel a thing.

fatbastard
05-24-2010, 11:04 AM
Word on the street is that Mike Patton gave his guitar case crabs at this year's Coachella.

Cheddar's Cousin
05-24-2010, 11:14 AM

They should call them Floories...

TomServo
05-24-2010, 02:04 PM
At Jonsi the girl behind me basically dry-humped me the entire time, then wouldn't back down when the crowd dissipated. Creepy. She was sweaty.

thewoodenman
05-24-2010, 03:26 PM
They should call them Floories...

That'd be great new name for them.

And btw, you're all now part of my wolf pack.

jamielynn
06-01-2010, 05:00 PM
well the girl i was with cheatd on her boyfriend at coachella this year... the guy she cheated with turned up being gay... lol

donkey sex
06-01-2010, 09:28 PM
hmm, wanted to read through this thread all night, but it only a few messages.

CellarOwl
06-02-2010, 05:26 AM
hmm, wanted to read through this thread all night, but it only a few messages.

This is either because

a) Most of the people who hooked up at Coachella inadvertently did so with someone else from the forums and now they're keeping quiet; or more likely

b) This board is filled with a bunch of weiners on the internet who aren't getting boned. Or possibly

c) They only went to appreciate the music, in which case see answer B.

gaypalmsprings
06-02-2010, 05:47 AM
It was too crowded for a long lasting romance. Plus, everyone was dancing too fast.

donkey sex
06-02-2010, 06:05 AM
Good explanations, everybody. Appreciate that. (*tips top hat in acknowledgment*)

daxton
06-02-2010, 07:21 AM
THE ANSWER IS B

ballroomdancer22
12-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Mike Patton was spotted
fucking a porta pottie

memorycassette
12-20-2010, 09:30 PM
fuck no.

but i have found a few great concert buddies.:)

coachella is okay for hooking up when you're in big groups of people.
i know a bunch of people who've hooked up randomly with someone here and there.

lickety_spit
12-20-2010, 09:39 PM
At Jonsi the girl behind me basically dry-humped me the entire time, then wouldn't back down when the crowd dissipated. Creepy. She was sweaty.

:sorry

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
12-20-2010, 11:40 PM
My Jonsi experience was a really a hyperactive guy getting me really, really, really stoned and I started getting paranoid that he had laced it with something and was going to try to take advantage of me. then he high fived me halfway through the set with a "late bro!" and skipped away. Boy, i felt like an asshole. After the set I laid on the ground during the entirety of Phoenix cracking and assembling about 150 glowstick bracelets whilst glaring quite malevolently at anybody that tried to look me in the eye of speak to me.

Josesativa
12-21-2010, 07:24 AM
My Jonsi experience was a really a hyperactive guy getting me really, really, really stoned and I started getting paranoid that he had laced it with something and was going to try to take advantage of me. then he high fived me halfway through the set with a "late bro!" and skipped away. Boy, i felt like an asshole. After the set I laid on the ground during the entirety of Phoenix cracking and assembling about 150 glowstick bracelets whilst glaring quite malevolently at anybody that tried to look me in the eye of speak to me.

better safe than waking up in some guys tent with creme de fraiche on your mustache.

love at coachella i think is very possible . you can see the same beautiful girl at all your sets and thats the ice breaker there. and no lie coachella has the finest and weirdest festival bitches for sure.

tmac
12-21-2010, 12:30 PM
i banged my girlfriend at coachella. that isnt very exciting though.

smoked quite a few doobies with random girls at coachella, but thats not very exciting either.

El.C.Dub
12-21-2010, 11:21 PM
i've had two coachellas where i was romancing. one girl i ended up dating and turned out to be a total fail (not to bad mouth her, she's a cool chick). the other was a swedish girl whom i met the month prior, and i spent the whole weekend with her.

the whole environment/ambiance/vibe of coachella is totally romantic. However, i don't think i'm going to bother with chasing skirts anymore. it takes too much time and effort (i.e., coordinating the meet ups, who wants to see what acts, meeting up in a crowd of 75k). this year I will be spendin the majority of my weekend in solitude, focusing on getting to see the sets I want to see and not getting my rocks off. there are 51 other weekends during the year for that.

Neighborhood Creep
12-22-2010, 05:50 AM
http://thelolfather.com/static/d/c/dc2308507d0bb76344e5225cec341680.jpg

blackchango
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
nd no lie coachella has the finest and weirdest festival bitches for sure.

Siggzzz

meowlouder
12-23-2010, 11:32 AM
probably should learn how to use the quote option

Josesativa
12-23-2010, 03:13 PM

Siggzzz

ya for sure but give credit because i think its a pretty accurate estimate

HandBanana
12-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Last year I got the most amazing blowjob on Saturday. Totally random too. Was just the spirit of the weekend. People were getting crazy.

I was this close to coming too, but he had to stop so that concentrate on mixing into "Adagio for Strings."

Josesativa
12-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Last year I got the most amazing blowjob on Saturday. Totally random too. Was just the spirit of the weekend. People were getting crazy.

I was this close to coming too, but he had to stop so that concentrate on mixing into "Adagio for Strings."

i missed you hand banana. you and your tiesto references <3

rkawar
01-10-2011, 08:23 PM
i got lucky last year. Some girl on the campsite was 4 kinds of high, and really wanted to suck someone off. I didn't say no.

thewoodenman
01-10-2011, 08:36 PM

&sigged:thu

sbconnection
01-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Having all sorts of drugs in you, losing all your friends and meeting up with a lone hot Australian guy while grinding away at Jay-Z.... Damn the possibilities are limitless, at least for a few hours, until you kick his ass out of your friends tent that your crashing :cat

Thank you Coachella '10

le cab
01-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Having all sorts of drugs in you, losing all your friends and meeting up with a lone hot Australian guy while grinding away at Jay-Z.... Damn the possibilities are limitless, at least for a few hours, until you kick his ass out of your friends tent that your crashing :cat

Thank you Coachella '10

coachella2010 got a bit wild.

Sonybonez
01-12-2011, 09:08 AM

Hahahaha I lol'd at that one

shoegazer76
01-12-2011, 09:16 AM
If your readling this (gorgeous woman who hit on me after getting a churro during The Cure) I'm a complete idiot & fool for not getting your contact. You were easily the most beautiful woman I witnessed all weekend.

baily
01-12-2011, 09:26 AM
where would you even go to 'hook up' if you are on the polo grounds?

baily
01-12-2011, 09:27 AM
If your readling this (gorgeous woman who hit on me after getting a churro during The Cure) I'm a complete idiot & fool for not getting your contact. You were easily the most beautiful woman I witnessed all weekend.

Thanks!!! I want to meet up this year sexy!!
http://gamersdigart.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/ugly-girl1.jpg

shoegazer76
01-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Probly was her knowing all the liquor I had in me.

shoegazer76
01-12-2011, 09:29 AM
That'd been one hell of a blowjob damn.

daxton
01-12-2011, 09:49 AM
I'm literally nauseous.

sbconnection
01-12-2011, 02:15 PM
A bag won't save this one....... not in the darkest room on the drunkest night, in the height of celibacy. Ooooooff

amishCYBORG
01-12-2011, 03:13 PM
I hooked one at the camping sessions tent on Thursday, but due to ridiculously laggy cell phone service, we never got together again :(

and

where would you even go to 'hook up' if you are on the polo grounds?

Do lab, duhh.

ballroomdancer22
01-15-2011, 05:01 PM
the porta potties sharing an eight ball

gooftroop
01-19-2011, 10:18 PM
The first year I went in 2006 was with a good friend of mine from college, she brought the festival to my attention and since one of her best friends lived in San Diego we decided to be bold and make the trip. We had an amazing time, and randomly it was the first time I told her I loved her even though we weren't dating at the time.

We started dating in July of that year and this will be our 6th Coachella together with many (and more) of the same great friends we started the journey with.

/sappy coachella romance story

patriotsftbll786
01-20-2011, 01:40 AM
The first year I went in 2006 was with a good friend of mine from college, she brought the festival to my attention and since one of her best friends lived in San Diego we decided to be bold and make the trip. We had an amazing time, and randomly it was the first time I told her I loved her even though we weren't dating at the time.

We started dating in July of that year and this will be our 6th Coachella together with many (and more) of the same great friends we started the journey with.

:D!

SlowMotionApocalypse
01-21-2011, 09:54 AM
This chick jacked me off in a tent for my extra VIP wristband.

zonarob
01-21-2011, 10:39 AM
This chick jacked me off in a tent for my extra VIP wristband.

That the best you could do? Seems to me it was good for at least a hummer!

SlowMotionApocalypse
01-21-2011, 11:08 AM
That the best you could do? Seems to me it was good for at least a hummer!

It was the most her boyfriend would let her do and I was in a hurry to get rid of it.

Junket
01-21-2011, 12:41 PM
LOL

how degrading..

baily
01-21-2011, 01:53 PM
It was the most her boyfriend would let her do and I was in a hurry to get rid of it.

I laughed my ass off reading that.....that is f'n fantastic!!

zonarob
01-21-2011, 03:32 PM
I laughed my ass off reading that.....that is f'n fantastic!!

So much crap on this message board that it is so refreshing to LOL. love it.

Degrading to who? the woman that wanted the VIP band so bad she was willing to rub one out. Everyone is a whore!!

Karilo13
01-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Some one jerked me off from the back at the Major Lazer show last year... I never turned around O_O

TomAz
01-22-2011, 04:43 AM

This sort of quality is lost on the oozing masses, unfortunately.

anti-square
01-22-2011, 04:53 AM
Some one jerked me off from the back at the Major Lazer show last year... I never turned around O_O

They had hairy knuckles didn't they?

Karilo13
01-22-2011, 01:58 PM
They had hairy knuckles didn't they?

Ugh, yes. At first I though it was me pubes, but I was completely shaven that weekend. :(

weeklymix
01-22-2011, 04:18 PM

This is great. Tom is right though, sadly.

elChurro
01-22-2011, 04:21 PM

Thank you Coachella '10

Awwww, but if it wasen't for the herpes you probably would of forgotten him by now.

didimydoe3
01-23-2011, 03:17 AM
It was my Senior year of highschool and as a gift I went to Coachella myself. I was alone most of the day, just taking in all of the sights and whatnot then this 30 year old milfy chick started dancing with me at the Beetroots set. I was so down with it because she looked wayyyyyy younger and had the best ass ever. She met up with me again at Etienne De Crecy (sp?) and took me to her tent afterwards for life lessons. Best Coachella experience ever. Hot cramped cougar-y tent sex. Too bad I have a girlfriend this year :(.

By the way- did anyone else catch the numerous amounts of couples fucking in the dark outside the Sahara tent? Like, fuck.

Sleeping Lion
01-23-2011, 10:32 AM
My buddy ended up banging this homeless/model looking Asian boy in one of the portas near our area. Also another older women we camped with slept with some Iranian dude and threw him out mid night. I had a stomach virus so getting aroused was harder than I thought.

ballroomdancer22
01-24-2011, 12:25 PM
i met a guy first night at the stage in the campsite and we hit it off. Got down all 3 nights. we were all lovey dovey in front of people too. he really felt like my boyfriend for 3 days.

he happened to work a food stand so free food and drinks all weekend! :)

you whore

Electrotek
01-24-2011, 01:08 PM
It was my Senior year of highschool and as a gift I went to Coachella myself. I was alone most of the day, just taking in all of the sights and whatnot then this 30 year old milfy chick started dancing with me at the Beetroots set. I was so down with it because she looked wayyyyyy younger and had the best ass ever. She met up with me again at Etienne De Crecy (sp?) and took me to her tent afterwards for life lessons. Best Coachella experience ever. Hot cramped cougar-y tent sex. Too bad I have a girlfriend this year :(.

By the way- did anyone else catch the numerous amounts of couples fucking in the dark outside the Sahara tent? Like, fuck.

Pics motherfucker :P

Davids81
01-24-2011, 02:13 PM
you whore

fuckin rofl'd. That's good, man. :thu

TheMadeleine
01-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Awww yeah I fell in lovechella last year...but he stood me up at our "meeting point" the next day--turned out he was there with his gf :nono

AndLeoObre
01-24-2011, 11:59 PM
I'll be looking for romance after the arcade fire encore

AimeeDoesChella
01-25-2011, 11:52 AM
I met my now boyfriend of over 2.5 years at Bonnaroo. My sis and I rented an RV from TX, and he and his boys were a bachelor party group from Boston. We were camping neighbors. 2 months after Bonnaroo he moved to Texas and we have been together ever since!

We are celebrating our 3 year anniversary at Coachella this year and can't wait!

mikecc
01-27-2011, 07:19 AM
two coachellas ago i met this girl in the sahara and took her outside of the tent and just laid pipe on the grass. then security came and told us to stop so we snuck into one of the vendor tents and went to town in there. last year was a little better because we had a campground and tent so i just used the tent to bone this chick that was in our group

Sleeping Lion
01-28-2011, 10:09 AM
Just bang on the grass! At worst you'll get a strangers large toe in your ass but it'll be brief.

fatbastard
01-28-2011, 10:11 AM
I can think of at least 2 board members that would leave it in.

thewoodenman
01-28-2011, 10:20 AM
this thread still lives? wow.. well a friend of mine met his gf at coachella in 2006 i believe. they dated for a few years then broke it off but are still friends. they met in the sahara tent.

Sleeping Lion
01-28-2011, 10:26 AM
IF I do meet my Chella girl I imagine it will be either of us asking the other for tp while our portas hold hands.

Stickjohn
01-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Just bang on the grass! At worst you'll get a strangers large toe in your ass but it'll be brief.

hot

BeaverCat
01-28-2011, 11:16 AM
I hope to hear a story involving Lotus sometime after the festival.

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44808

TomAz
01-28-2011, 12:05 PM
yeah I think Lotus'll be pulling a train by the side of the stage during Best Coast.

dj12inches
01-28-2011, 01:28 PM
A friend met a new friend and she had a friend and I took charge of the situation. Turns out, she was pretty cool with me grabbing onto her. Next day, we soaked in the lazy river at the hotel, cause she ditched the dude that she went with. That night she wore a short cotton dress and no underwear. We made out during Muse. Then showered together at the hotel and got it on. We hung out all day Sunday and she convinced herself to stay another night with me. That's when she told me about her little 'problem'. I guess it's a good thing that she wasn't currently having an outbreak.....

ballroomdancer22
01-28-2011, 02:34 PM
yeah I think Lotus'll be pulling a train by the side of the stage during Best Coast.

hahahaha

heart cooks brain
01-28-2011, 03:17 PM
That's when she told me about her little 'problem'. I guess it's a good thing that she wasn't currently having an outbreak.....

Valtrex commercials taught me this is not a mitigating circumstance

mikebspeedracer
02-01-2011, 12:21 PM
not sure if this story fits but back in 06' when i was at Benny Benassi i took a tab and started dancing with this random girl near the front of the Sahara tent and i guess it didn't mix well with whatever i had eaten that day and i ended up puking on the guy next to me. I didn't exactly stop dancing either i kinda just slowed down so i could tell the guy next to me that i was sorry about that. he looked like he wanted to kick my ass but for some reason didn't. At the time I was laughing in my head while i kept dancing with this chick. then her friend that was standing next to her and saw the whole thing told her what had just happened. she just stopped dancing and left about 5 minutes later. crazier thing is a year later i was in the sahara tent dacning with some random chick during Justice and i got a really bad nosebleed. it was so dark i wasn't sure if i got blood on her or not. o well i guess thats the chance you take dancing with strangers on drugs.

BeaverCat
02-01-2011, 12:26 PM
No, that story does definitely not fit. I'd say that's the opposite of a romance.

Junket
02-01-2011, 01:56 PM
yea... most romance stories involve less blood and puke...

unless you're into that kinda thing

nbvcide
03-13-2011, 05:52 PM

Siggzzz you couldnt be more wrong, on both counts.

frizzlefry
03-14-2011, 06:54 AM
I think that first part of your post may just be my new sig nbv

Tandemind
03-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Mikebspeedracer is banned from posting further dumbass stories in this thread.

davrone
03-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Morrissey and I locked eyes. LOCKED EYES!

TheRotten42
03-14-2011, 08:04 AM
A friend met a new friend and she had a friend and I took charge of the situation. Turns out, she was pretty cool with me grabbing onto her. Next day, we soaked in the lazy river at the hotel, cause she ditched the dude that she went with. That night she wore a short cotton dress and no underwear. We made out during Muse. Then showered together at the hotel and got it on. We hung out all day Sunday and she convinced herself to stay another night with me. That's when she told me about her little 'problem'. I guess it's a good thing that she wasn't currently having an outbreak.....

http://whall.org/blog/files/lolcats-rofl.jpg

brfilora
03-14-2011, 08:05 AM
not sure if this story fits but back in 06' when i was at Benny Benassi i took a tab and started dancing with this random girl near the front of the Sahara tent and i guess it didn't mix well with whatever i had eaten that day and i ended up puking on the guy next to me. I didn't exactly stop dancing either i kinda just slowed down so i could tell the guy next to me that i was sorry about that. he looked like he wanted to kick my ass but for some reason didn't. At the time I was laughing in my head while i kept dancing with this chick. then her friend that was standing next to her and saw the whole thing told her what had just happened. she just stopped dancing and left about 5 minutes later. crazier thing is a year later i was in the sahara tent dacning with some random chick during Justice and i got a really bad nosebleed. it was so dark i wasn't sure if i got blood on her or not. o well i guess thats the chance you take dancing with strangers on drugs.

Fitting or not, I LOL'd

The story is even better when paired with your Hunter S Thompson avatar

Coachella Bound
03-14-2011, 08:18 AM
made it in Coachella's digital magazine for the 'Coachella Crush'......

we are no longer together...

sexycoachella
03-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Any bicurious people going to coachella?

jdoom
03-15-2011, 09:57 PM
I fell in lovechella with my boyfriend in '10.

We had only been dating for a month or so and he invited me to come to coachella with his group of friends. I figured it'd either make or break our relationship since we hadn't been together for long, but I was itching to see lot of the artists there that year and really wanted to go. I decided to take a chance and go, and we had a total blast together. The whole weekend definitely strengthened our relationship and I can't wait to go with him again this year. </sappy story>

as for finding people who are DTF at coachella, if that's what you're looking for...doesn't seem like it would be too hard at all, but I have not personally tried!

that's my two cents.

DaftpunkisWhere
03-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Awww yeah I fell in lovechella last year...but he stood me up at our "meeting point" the next day--turned out he was there with his gf :nono

o shit son! :rotfl

Caifan
03-16-2011, 12:03 PM
Almost got my ass kicked at Damian Marley a few years back. I was in the crowd, high as a kite (back when I still smoked), and I kept getting signals from this girl dancing next to me, throwing me looks, rubbing against me while she was dancing. So I start to dance against her and make a move, nothing sleazy mind you, just letting her know I was into it. Turned out she was throwing me looks because she wanted me to move over, and she was rubbing on me because her boyfriend kept rubbing on her from the other side. Her giant boyfriend with USMC tatted across his back. And his 5 friends.
Next thing I know I'm looking at 5 marines who are staring at me like I just raped each of their mothers. I was way too high to deal, luckily one of the friends I was with stepped in and worked some magic, and saved me from being what I hope is one of the very small number of people to get their ass handed to them while Jr. Gong tears it up 30 ft. away.
Sadly, that's the closest I've ever come to finding a girl at Coachella.

Awesome

thewoodenman
03-16-2011, 12:18 PM

legendary status :thu

Chyno
04-14-2011, 11:55 AM
I met a broad at the Do-Lab last year. First time in a few years that I had not been slangin' at Chella. Was minding my own business gettin' down as fuck and this girl keeps checkin me out, swayin' my way. So I approach her and start dancing with each other while my backpack gets stolen. Nothing really valuable but it was karma for sure. Anyways, she liked my style and was rollin' so we make out on our way to Major Lazer and we just start daggering right there in the back of the tent. We leave the fest and head to her friend's pad but they were c-blocking and wouldn't let us use one of the bedrooms so we make it back out to the motel I was crashing at and we proceeded to do the nasty. Didn't bother exchanging numbers so maybe I'll see her again this year..?

LiquidL
04-14-2011, 07:47 PM
^It's all about the daggerin!

wompwomp
04-21-2011, 06:27 AM
I randomly had a "festival girlfriend" all weekend. Bumped into this girl Friday night and we were pretty much inseparable for the rest of the weekend. Did not see that coming. Made for an awesome festival though, one of the coolest girls I've ever met. I was pretty choked to say goodbye!

We've kept in contact but alas we pretty much live on opposite ends of the world (Aussie/Canada), so who knows what will come of this.

/sappy shit. you can all go back to stories about laying pipe outside the sahara now...

Danny
05-15-2011, 01:53 AM
i met some chick from LA at the roller disco on thursday night, i was wasted though so forgot to get the deeds

ballroomdancer22
05-23-2011, 01:34 PM
So considering how drunk and hopped up on nose candy I dont recall which of the 4 days (including Thursday), this happened but my buddy and I wandered around in a drunken coke-fueled haze met some peeps from tent city and were invited back to said tent city...

...One of the peeps happened to be this girl who's name is beyond me but I could have sworn I was paryting with the Sweet Dee character from It's Always Sunny....down to the personality, long story short my buddy, Sweet Dee and some random Australian dude we named James Dean leave Tent City and come back our campsite for complimentary blow....

....So i apparently I was spitting mad game and Sweet Dee was coming around but eventually this chick had to go back to her ball and chain doucher boyfriend in Tent City...

....parting is such sweet sorrow

http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/c8cfbffa9be58d677d04259fc86ae13b/m.jpg

ballroomdancer22
05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
This is a long one sorry.
I was drunk and walking around friday night after the aquabats declaring to everyone that I just met Danny DeVito, I really wasn't down to watch KOL so I just left to my tent to get more drunk. I just start walking around the tents outside the grounds and I drop my 50th drunken "I met Danny DeVito" to this completely sober blonde chick, she just responded that she'd touched Paul McCartney during KOL or something and was on her way to ride the ferris wheel. I go back into the grounds with her but instead of the hitting the ferris wheel, I just tell her to sit on my lap which she does and try to kiss her all night, finally get one in and she gradually lets drunken me feel her up, we exchanged numbers and met the next day. To waste time, I ate her out at my tent but it was so hot I dehydrated while doing that so she took care of drunk dehydrated me after Gogol Bordello. Animal Collective was damn boring to both of us so we just sat down and she tied my hands together with a hankerchief and we were just on top of each other most of Saturday. Sunday we meet up again at night and I eat her out again for a while, would have gone the full way but she was too tight, my middle finger was too big :( We exchanged contact info and we live really close to each other but I think she's like dating a tranny now or something. At least I still have those topless pictures of hers that I took in the tent.

sounds to me like your stretching the truth here or I have absolutely lost all respect for the female race after this story....

....first off by the sounds of her admittance to being felt up and made out by a drunken fool (while being sober) she sounds like she has some self esteem issues....and second being down to finish sucking you off after your drunk, "dehydrated" ass can't even finish the task of munching her rug

my bet is she was a behemoth cleft lipped KOL fan...

don't fool yourself, alcohol is a hell of a drug

Premium Roast
05-24-2011, 08:24 AM
dug into a watermelon slice. That's it.

guedita
05-24-2011, 08:39 AM
I hope none of your sperm is viable.

Premium Roast
05-24-2011, 08:48 AM
thinking about someone's sperm is the first step to falling in love

thetello
05-24-2011, 08:55 AM
So considering how drunk and hopped up on nose candy so on and so forth...

http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/c8cfbffa9be58d677d04259fc86ae13b/m.jpg

is the aussie fella in question pictured here with sweet dee?

http://i54.tinypic.com/15yl3l.jpg

nbvcide
05-24-2011, 10:48 AM
i met some chick from LA at the roller disco on thursday night, i was wasted though so forgot to get the deeds

deets, not deeds.

nbvcide
05-24-2011, 10:52 AM
I was drunk and walking around friday night after the aquabats declaring to everyone that I just met Danny DeVito, I really wasn't down to watch KOL so I just left to my tent to get more drunk. I just start walking around the tents outside the grounds and I drop my 50th drunken "I met Danny DeVito" to this completely sober blonde chick, she just responded that she'd touched Paul McCartney during KOL or something and was on her way to ride the ferris wheel. I go back into the grounds with her but instead of the hitting the ferris wheel, I just tell her to sit on my lap which she does and try to kiss her all night, finally get one in and she gradually lets drunken me feel her up, we exchanged numbers and met the next day. To waste time, I ate her out at my tent but it was so hot I dehydrated while doing that so she took care of drunk dehydrated me after Gogol Bordello. Animal Collective was damn boring to both of us so we just sat down and she tied my hands together with a hankerchief and we were just on top of each other most of Saturday. Sunday we meet up again at night and I eat her out again for a while, would have gone the full way but she was too tight, my middle finger was too big :( We exchanged contact info and we live really close to each other but I think she's like dating a tranny now or something. At least I still have those topless pictures of hers that I took in the tent.

1. you're a fool for missing the last 3 hours Coachella friday because you 'didn't want to watch KOL'.

2. it wasn't a pussy that was too tight for your middle finger. it was an asshole.

3. it was a dude.

frizzlefry
05-24-2011, 11:38 AM
just a little shy

Totally bro, really big introvert you found there.

hydr1
05-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Females don't even exist to me when im at coachella.

Your all a bunch of creepy looking humans fiending for some kind of fix. I came to get weird and see a show....pussy is so over rated. I wanna be mind fucked. My romance is with Coachella as a whole not a hole at coachella

frizzlefry
05-25-2011, 01:51 AM
I'd like to think that enjoying music and getting laid can coincide at places like this

FrozenMan
05-25-2011, 08:05 AM
Took my gf to '09 for our 1 month anniversary and allowed P.McCartney to mend our hearts together. '11 was our third chella together...flew in from nyc to make it happen. I would like to think Coachella status--with the gorgeous hippie gf under the desert sun while the palm trees glisten--is the closest to heaven it can get...
/ Super Sappy Shit

hydr1
05-25-2011, 08:13 AM
I'd like to think that enjoying music and getting laid can coincide at places like this

Of course...but you don't choose one over the other.

nathanfairchild
05-25-2011, 10:47 AM

do you remember when you made this story up a few days ago? yeah, me too.

chairmenmeow47
05-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Took my gf to '09 for our 1 month anniversary and allowed P.McCartney to mend our hearts together.

your hearts needed mending after one month?

GuyInTucson
05-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Actually, she didn't suck me off at all, I meant that she like got me water and fanned me after I almost collapsed. She was really pretty too just a little shy and sober me can still look at the pictures to remind me that she was indeed pretty.

So, she didn't take your virginity? Tough break.

eyestothesky
05-25-2011, 01:27 PM
your hearts needed mending after one month?

I feel like meld was the word he meant here.

FrozenMan
05-25-2011, 01:51 PM
hah...unsuccessful attempt to convey sappiness

chairmenmeow47
05-25-2011, 01:55 PM
i'm just giving you shit. i get the sappyness. i remember i'd started dating a close friend of mein, and two months to the day after we'd gotten together, we heard our song "close to me" on the polo fields :) PLUR

FrozenMan
05-25-2011, 01:57 PM
I love it! this thread needed more romance & less piping...or else I would have given one of those stories...

hydr1
05-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Y'all wanna hear the story of me banging my girlfriend in the hotel after coachelit?

There was nothing romantic about it.

TheMadeleine
05-25-2011, 02:26 PM
The ups & downs of my Coachella love life have been previously documented here: http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47289&highlight=singlechella

SDsoldier7
05-26-2011, 01:35 AM
The ups & downs of my Coachella love life have been previously documented here: http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47289&highlight=singlechella

you should go drown yourself in a puddle of water.

ramblinon
05-27-2011, 05:52 AM
So considering how drunk and hopped up on nose candy I dont recall which of the 4 days (including Thursday), this happened but my buddy and I wandered around in a drunken coke-fueled haze met some peeps from tent city and were invited back to said tent city...

...One of the peeps happened to be this girl who's name is beyond me but I could have sworn I was paryting with the Sweet Dee character from It's Always Sunny....down to the personality, long story short my buddy, Sweet Dee and some random Australian dude we named James Dean leave Tent City and come back our campsite for complimentary blow....

....So i apparently I was spitting mad game and Sweet Dee was coming around but eventually this chick had to go back to her ball and chain doucher boyfriend in Tent City...

I know exactly who you're talking about. She lived a couple tents down from me in tent city, and I'm FB friends with her.

PS - cool story, bro.

hydr1
05-27-2011, 07:13 AM
And I dunno what happened but uhh we was doin mad blow and drinking and I met this girl and nothing happened but I did alot of blow and uhhh blah blah blah.
stfu, your story is a piece of shit.

ballroomdancer22
05-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Go dehydrate, bro

natureboy
05-27-2011, 06:49 PM
I saw a girl I used to crush on the Friday of '08. The Verve was playing and she was with some friends. One of them caught my eye. She had dirty blonde hair, a nice smile and a curvy body.

I didn't have a specific band I needed to see at the time so I followed them around a couple tents. At one point we were going through a crowd and I was leading the charge so I put my hand out and she reached and grabbed it. When our hands touched electricity raced through my arm like a Tesla Coil. We connected. They invited me to come hang at the house they rented in Palms Spring but I was in camping and by the time they got out of parking it was 2am. The logistics of it all were off.

For whatever reason, maybe it was because I was still crushing on the first girl, I didn't get the new girl's information. I didn't see her again the rest of the festival. A couple days past by and while I was back home I searched my old crush's MySpace page. I found her friend, my new connection, and hit her up.

We went out for dinner one night and for they sat us side by side rather than facing each other. Our arms brushed against each other most of the night. The Coachella electricity sparked again. We went back to her place. Things went well and we undressed and took turns tasting each other all night. She didn't want to lose my respect that night so we didn't make love but it was fine because I knew that time was coming soon enough.

We went out a week later to try to catch a show but the tickets were sold out. We stood in line on a cold LA night to see if we could get any last-second release tickets. She didn't bring a jacket and was wearing a dress made of thin material so I ran my hand up and down her back to keep her warm. We realized the line wasn't going to move so we opted to leave and get something to eat instead.

I must have gotten her more warm than I thought because we made out in the car for a little before walking into the restaurant down the road. We had a nice night of sushi and sake and then went back to her place and made love.

We became lovers for the Summer.

In Fall, she told me she wanted more from me but I wasn't ready to be in the kind of relationship she wanted to be in. My job keeps me pretty busy and sometimes I don't have Fridays or weekends off. She had a 9-5 job during the week and wanted someone to take her out on Fridays and weekends and do boyfriend stuff. We ended things amicably and lost contact... until I got a text from her at Coachella '09... ;)

ods..
05-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Oy vey... this thread has become so self-indulgent.

natureboy
05-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Oy vey... this thread has become so self-indulgent.

The thread has the word "Romance" in the title. You can't contain romance in a paragraph or sentence.

Oh yeah, by the way...

ods.. (http://www.coachella.com/forum/member.php?u=54901) | Total Posts: 642 (Since April 22, 2011) | Posts Per Day: 18.28
natureboy (http://www.coachella.com/forum/member.php?u=10004) | Total Posts: 242 (Since March 24, 2008) | Posts Per Day: 0.21

Let's not critique someone's lack of economy or self control.

suprefan
05-28-2011, 09:16 AM
I saw a girl I used to crush on the Friday of '08. The Verve was playing and she was with some friends. One of them caught my eye. She had dirty blonde hair, a nice smile and a curvy body.

I didn't have a specific band I needed to see at the time so I followed them around a couple tents. At one point we were going through a crowd and I was leading the charge so I put my hand out and she reached and grabbed it. When our hands touched electricity raced through my arm like a Tesla Coil. We connected. They invited me to come hang at the house they rented in Palms Spring but I was in camping and by the time they got out of parking it was 2am. The logistics of it all were off.

For whatever reason, maybe it was because I was still crushing on the first girl, I didn't get the new girl's information. I didn't see her again the rest of the festival. A couple days past by and while I was back home I searched my old crush's MySpace page. I found her friend, my new connection, and hit her up.

We went out for dinner one night and for they sat us side by side rather than facing each other. Our arms brushed against each other most of the night. The Coachella electricity sparked again. We went back to her place. Things went well and we undressed and took turns tasting each other all night. She didn't want to lose my respect that night so we didn't make love but it was fine because I knew that time was coming soon enough.

We went out a week later to try to catch a show but the tickets were sold out. We stood in line on a cold LA night to see if we could get and last-second release tickets. She didn't bring a jacket and was wearing a dress made of thin material so I ran my hand up and down her back to keep her warm. We realized the line wasn't going to move so we opted to leave and get something to eat instead.

I must have gotten her more warm than I thought because we made out in the car for a little before walking into the restaurant down the road. We had a nice night of sushi and sake and then went back to her place and made love.

We became lovers for the Summer.

In Fall, she told me she wanted more from me but I wasn't ready to be in the kind of relationship she wanted to be in. My job keeps me pretty busy and sometimes I don't have Fridays or weekends off. She had a 9-5 job during the week and wanted someone to take her out on Fridays and weekends and do boyfriend stuff. We ended things amicably and lost contact... until I got a text from her at Coachella '09... ;)

If coachella made a romance novel that was sold in supermarket checkout lines with Fabio on the cover, every story would sound like this one.

natureboy
05-28-2011, 10:20 AM
If coachella made a romance novel that was sold in supermarket checkout lines with Fabio on the cover, every story would sound like this one.

THIS GUY knows what I'm talking about!

dyltr0n3030
05-28-2011, 11:24 AM

Penguin
06-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Are you a bisexual dude?

Mugwog
06-06-2011, 03:41 PM
So wait, did you get this handjob from the girl while watching a show? And by shark, did you mean jism?

And Penguin I believe he is. Or he just gets handjobs from girls while his love is away.

Michelle760
06-23-2011, 10:29 PM

Lol. Or he is actually The Flash and did it so fast that 99.9% of the girls didn't feel it

Michelle760
06-23-2011, 10:32 PM

It's real nice. The kid gots a knack for romance

Rosemont17
12-13-2011, 10:15 AM
while split from my wife, met a girl on this board and we clicked very well. met at coachella and it was nice. met her 1 month later and we hooked up and had a very good day together. talked for a couple of more months and then it was done. we both lived too far away from each and i got back together with the mrs so it was a good fun experience but it played itself out. still think the girl is cool but we dont talk anymore. she is still around. if you read this, its all good homie claus. :)

Cheddar's Cousin
12-14-2011, 09:45 AM
I see you workin'

Setting up that Coachella threesome thing...

Good start.

Rosemont17
12-14-2011, 09:56 AM
I see you workin'

Setting up that Coachella threesome thing...

Good start.

smartass!! :) although it could work... hmmmmmmmmmm

Paradisco
01-17-2012, 06:33 PM
It's super romantic to go back to your tent and have sex on an air mattress. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to inflate that thing in his room, but he keeps telling me to wait for Coachella again. <3

Ha.SK
01-17-2012, 07:02 PM
my bet is she was a behemoth cleft lipped KOL fan...

don't fool yourself, alcohol is a hell of a drug

:rotfl

LiquidL
01-17-2012, 07:22 PM
It's super romantic to go back to your tent and have sex on an air mattress. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to inflate that thing in his room, but he keeps telling me to wait for Coachella again. <3

PM me if you absolutely must have sex on an air mattress and your bf just wants to wait till Coachella.

(*offer subject to validation)

Mugwog
01-18-2012, 06:41 PM
mmmm sweaty betty.

algunz
01-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Blow jobs in stealthy places are so much better.

Mugwog
01-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Ferris wheel blowjob = keeper

*neighboring carts should not be able to see, otherwise pass that shit.

algunz
01-18-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm a keeper. :D

FEELS
01-18-2012, 10:30 PM
I hooked up with a 24 year old (I'm 19) who was so beautiful during The Strokes last year. I was hyped

euphonicfiend
01-24-2012, 09:37 AM
My boyfriend and I left Jay-Z's set early to go to the tent a make a steamy love scene. - now that's romance.

waltermakesmusic
01-29-2012, 10:33 PM
i would like to get some dome in the dome.

PepeO
01-30-2012, 12:46 PM
I was dating a dude during New Year's...he was not actually there and I met someone amazing, my current girlfriend, I dumped him a week later(for various reasons) and was kinda hung up on this chick i had met. I was not out at this point....I had been wanting to go to Coachella, I had been the year before, but was broke...I knew she was going and I knew she had liked me because we have gossipy male friends. So when I received my tax return money I figured what better way to stimulate the economy than go to Coachella with my sister and her fiance who had introduced us....and my other sister and two best friends joined along!!! Needless to say this was 2010 and the lineup was awesome!!! So on top of going to amazing shows, I would go to her campground to party and we should share Tucker Death Mix cocktails and flirt shamelessly. Didn't get to catch a show with her until Muse (who I love) and we count that as our first date because our hearts were beating like crazy and we were stupidly nervous....we didn't get to say goodbye so I texted her on Monday morning....we connected on facebook...had our first real date on the following Friday....we fell in love....I came out to my family, and we have now been together almost 2 years. Last year we did not get tickets fast enough so we went to ACL instead. And now this year we are re-visiting Coachella for our 2-year anniversary!! Really excited as I've lined up a trip to Yosemite for the days following Coachella and I'm so excited I can't wait!!!

mikey1313666
01-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I met this girl in 08 at Prince, she was from england and was 23, I was 17 at the time and she started talking to me about random prince facts before jumping on me and I wound up missing the rest of his performance

mikey1313666
01-30-2012, 05:26 PM
you fools. she's married to Mac from Always Sunny, i.e. the "aussie" in the picture

michaelmontanez
01-31-2012, 12:40 AM
07 had a hot makeout sesh with this girl from palm desert during benassi, and 08 had a random blonde hoe with an american apparel gold unitard rubbing up on my junk during smd, but that's about it... unless you want to count the footrub from a random in 09

michaelmontanez
01-31-2012, 12:41 AM
I'm a keeper. :D

sleeper!

SepaGroove
01-31-2012, 09:10 AM
I want to propose to my g/f of nearly 10 years at Coachella! Probably next year since we will both have our lives a little more in order at that point. We both love Coachella so much that I think it would be the perfect place. Unless I do it this year while I'm shit faced with no ring lol

baily
01-31-2012, 09:21 AM
I want to propose to my g/f of nearly 10 years at Coachella! Probably next year since we will both have our lives a little more in order at that point. We both love Coachella so much that I think it would be the perfect place. Unless I do it this year while I'm shit faced with no ring lol

without a ring....that's fucking stupid

If you are going to get engaged...Coachella would be a cool spot to remember (so long as your knee isn't in puke or on an Aidz needle) - before you ever ask her...call her mom and dad a few hours prior and ask their permission...it'll last a lifetime of good vibes.

heyeric
02-07-2012, 07:17 PM
whats stupid is calling her mom and dad a few hours before while shitfaced.

blueduck
02-10-2012, 10:18 AM

I'm planning the same thing.

EndersRapture
02-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah you gotta have a ring. It's so dumb when people propose without one, no matter what your intentions are lol. Coachella proposals would be awesome though.

Premium Roast
02-10-2012, 11:51 AM
she was violently throwing up. He went over to console her hoping he'd get a piece after she was through ("don't worry, it seems bad now but you'll get better. We've all been there before. I'm Bill"). She didn't respond and continued vomiting. He decided to try to touch her shoulder first to test out the touching ability. Right then her three sorority sisters came out of nowhere and gave him the death stare. "I'm Bill". ("What's goin on Tiff? You okay? Let's get you out of here.") before proceeding to pick her up and whisk her away.

prozack54
04-05-2012, 07:55 PM
as long as i find a girl for Avicii next week!

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Yeah you gotta have a ring. It's so dumb when people propose without one, no matter what your intentions are lol. Coachella proposals would be awesome though.

Why is it dumb? Why do you need some thing to say what you've already said?

Phunkevil
04-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Proposing without a ring is fucking hilarious/retarded.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Some people don't feel like they need engagement rings to symbolize their relationship. How funny it is so many people still today have bought into the diamond/jewelry industry's propaganda and continue it as if it were some kind of law.

I would like to know WHY it is retarded/dumb/stupid, because I'm confused why there needs to be some universal rule to how people conduct themselves.

JCmpls
04-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Some people don't feel like they need engagement rings to symbolize their relationship. How funny it is so many people still today have bought into the diamond/jewelry industry's propaganda and continue it as if it were some kind of law.

I would like to know WHY it is retarded/dumb/stupid, because I'm confused why there needs to be some universal rule to how people conduct themselves.

Luckily this is a free country so you're free to break whatever cultural norms that you choose to. However, when breaking any norm/law there are consequences. In this case, the consequence is that people think you're retarded/dumb/stupid. Deal with it.

amma_sol
04-05-2012, 09:27 PM

I've had this argument with a good friend before. He said that when/if he ever got married he doesn't want rings for the reasons you stated. My argument was that i like what rings symbolize. I don't need it to be a big fancy bling bling ring but i like the never ending circle symbolizing never ending love. ALSO. I'm not very much a fan of wedding bands + engagement rings. I prefer just one simple ring. But he still said that he didn't need something to show his love if he really wanted to marry someone. So i guess as long as both you and your partner are on the same page it really doesn't matter. If your girlfriend doesn't need a ring then go ahead and propose without it. Also, some girls like to pick out their own ring so they would prefer to be proposed without a ring just in case you get down on one knee and present her with the most hideous thing she has ever seen.

Oh and... my Dad doesn't wear a ring and my mom does. It's because my dad just doesn't like rings. They have been happily married for over 35 years and he proposed to her without a ring. All people are different.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Thanks. I personally don't feel very strongly either way. I'm just incredibly confused by the insanely vitriolic response. i didn't realize [people gave so much of a shit about such a trivial thing.

amma_sol
04-05-2012, 10:52 PM
I would be upset if I never had a ring, but would not be upset if i was proposed to without one. And who am I to judge another persons relationship? If they don't want a ring then thats that.

sonnyboy11
04-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks. I personally don't feel very strongly either way. I'm just incredibly confused by the insanely vitriolic response. i didn't realize [people gave so much of a shit about such a trivial thing.

A lot of people/cultures stand on ceremony to help them justify something they're truly afraid of, or, at least, unsure of.

Lynn163
04-06-2012, 09:20 AM

It is not retarded/dumb/stupid. I wasn't given an engagement ring when we decided to get married (25 years ago...yikes!), nor did I expect one. My husband doesn't wear a ring and I only do sometimes. It's between the couple to decided I believe. Now, some people may have cultural customs, but that's a different topic altogether.

Lynn163
04-06-2012, 09:23 AM
I would be upset if I never had a ring, but would not be upset if i was proposed to without one. And who am I to judge another persons relationship? If they don't want a ring then thats that.

Exactly. These are the things people talk about (at least in my case) when they decide to take that step. "You're giving me a ring!" or something like that :)

juloxx
04-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Can one hit on girls at Coachella without a ring?

alpha_q_up
04-09-2012, 11:15 AM
last year i heard of a guy that wanted to purpose to his girlfriend at the rose garden that he met at coachella 3 years ago, sadly he couldnt get a tickets, most likely they're broken up and or crackheads because he didnt get a ticket

LiquidL
04-09-2012, 11:45 AM
last year i heard of a guy that wanted to purpose to his girlfriend at the rose garden that he met at coachella 3 years ago, sadly he couldnt get a tickets, most likely they're broken up and or crackheads because he didnt get a ticket

I heard of this guy too... only guy ever to purpose his chick for other purposes - he should have really proposed to her and get it over with!

TomAz
04-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I personally don't feel very strongly either way. I'm just incredibly confused by the insanely vitriolic response. i didn't realize people gave so much of a shit about such a trivial thing.

How funny it is so many people still today have bought into the diamond/jewelry industry's propaganda and continue it as if it were some kind of law.

You tell us that the only reason people wear rings is because they "have bought into the diamond/jewelry industry's propaganda" and then you wonder why people get angry in response? For some reason I had it in my head that you were smarter than that.

weeklymix
04-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Tom will you be my Coachella Sweetheart?

TomAz
04-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Get in line stud.

baily
04-09-2012, 04:33 PM
can't wait for you to show up to her dad's place and announce your engagement to her mom and dad without a ring on her finger....

LOSER will be their first and last thought......

trakball
04-09-2012, 04:51 PM
shout out to melina. le sigh

hippityhip
04-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah you gotta have a ring. It's so dumb when people propose without one, no matter what your intentions are lol.

lol at societal limitations.

cntstopwntstop
04-09-2012, 11:28 PM
I will, more than likely, be meeting my husband at Jeff Mangum... Or at least make a slam-dunk sex attack BIG TIME on the first boy that realizes how attractive sobbing out of amazement is.

guedita
04-09-2012, 11:32 PM

You do a lot of work in the "what makes people crackheads industry" or what?

FEELS
04-10-2012, 01:05 AM
I will, more than likely, be meeting my husband at Jeff Mangum... Or at least make a slam-dunk sex attack BIG TIME on the first boy that realizes how attractive sobbing out of amazement is.

i like you.

TheMadeleine
04-11-2012, 12:00 AM
My $0.02 is that personally, I wouldn't care if my partner proposed with or without a ring. Maybe if he was rollin in cash it would be a lil weird to propose without one, but if things were tight and he felt like he could put the money towards something better (a down-payment on a house is the outstanding example that comes to mind, or if we decided to use the money towards a nice honeymoon or something we could enjoy together), it would be 100% ok with me to just do a nice dinner and set a date :-). I do not need a piece of jewelry when I've already got his heart and his desire to spend the rest of our lives together.

LiquidL
04-11-2012, 09:20 PM
My $0.02 is that personally, I wouldn't care if my partner proposed with or without a ring. Maybe if he was rollin in cash it would be a lil weird to propose without one, but if things were tight and he felt like he could put the money towards something better (a down-payment on a house is the outstanding example that comes to mind, or if we decided to use the money towards a nice honeymoon or something we could enjoy together), it would be 100% ok with me to just do a nice dinner and set a date :-). I do not need a piece of jewelry when I've already got his heart and his desire to spend the rest of our lives together.

I think you will meet your future husband at Coachella this year.

VigoTheCarpathian
04-13-2012, 12:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQrEb9LIb4k

balloonsballoons
04-16-2012, 12:36 AM
to the short guy at the front row of flylo who repeatedly grabbed my waist and jabbed his boner on my ass, an act which i call grind rape, fuck you and i hope you trip on your shoelaces. i don't care how much people were pushing, how high you were.

to the guy who i thought was alex turner and smiled at mue because i was staring at him too long, please come find me and marry me.

sk8njam
04-16-2012, 10:48 AM
i've had two coachellas where i was romancing. one girl i ended up dating and turned out to be a total fail (not to bad mouth her, she's a cool chick). the other was a swedish girl whom i met the month prior, and i spent the whole weekend with her.

the whole environment/ambiance/vibe of coachella is totally romantic. However, i don't think i'm going to bother with chasing skirts anymore. it takes too much time and effort (i.e., coordinating the meet ups, who wants to see what acts, meeting up in a crowd of 75k). this year I will be spendin the majority of my weekend in solitude, focusing on getting to see the sets I want to see and not getting my rocks off. there are 51 other weekends during the year for that.

i was alone this year too but i ended up camping with some people i met Friday...met some cool girls and guys and made some new friends for life i think...we all talked about meeting up soon, i fucking love this festival....meeting new friends/connections is what its all about

but its great when it comes to you naturally, instead of you searching for it...this is my 2nd time at coachella and i was wondering how it would be since i was going alone...i couldnt have asked for a better time

lehorne
04-16-2012, 12:42 PM
to the short guy at the front row of flylo who repeatedly grabbed my waist and jabbed his boner on my ass, an act which i call grind rape, fuck you and i hope you trip on your shoelaces. i don't care how much people were pushing, how high you were.

to the guy who i thought was alex turner and smiled at mue because i was staring at him too long, please come find me and marry me.

very romantic

sk8njam
04-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Proposing without a ring is fucking hilarious/retarded.

everyone that thinks this way has been brainwashed so hard by this society haha...its just an object, its a piece of metal that we give value to just because there are corporations that control its harvest/production....keep buying into your Kay Jewelers commercials

2Girls1Cup
04-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Nicole from Vancouver! Hit me up! Your new best friend saturday nite...i was on drugs...u took care of me! love you!

they should make a thread for "missed connections"

Bee_troots
04-18-2012, 07:26 PM
why cant meeting people in real life always be as fun as it is in coachella?

ToddThaGod
04-19-2012, 10:11 PM
I fell in :pulse at Coachella.

We ended up meeting before the festival on Tuesday Night. My friend had arranged to meet her in San Diego, she was splitting the costs of the campsite and our hotel before and after Coachella. So I met her before and the romance started and was intense before but it picked up even more during the weekend. One of my good friends started to get a little annoyed that I had fell head over heels for this girl. He quickly got over it, because to be honest he probably would have done the same thing. I wasn't completely ditching him, i was making attempts to get everyone together. But he was taking so much acid and was all over the place...we still chilled but he gave me a little space with her. She's a 10, and anyways he was pleased to go out and meet so many people.

Not only was she there to see every act I wanted to see, and understood so much about music and life. She was a true introvert. She is type of the person who is determined to make a difference in someones life, a good soul. Extremely open minded and non-superficial. Her dream has always been to move to California which is mine. It just clicked at Coachella. A magical feeling was developing. We would just stay up hours just holding and caressing each other and would literally be the last ones to fall asleep in the campgrounds. It felt like the first crush you get when you are a kid...just about every night we'd only get an hour or two of sleep and wake up at the same time. I've had spiritual connections with several past girlfriends but this was real. It's very hard to explain, it's something you feel. And this feeling was out of this world! On Saturday I ended up missing Flying Lotus (One of my most highly anticipated acts) and a few others because we had to go back to the campgrounds and change into warmer clothes and prep. We found ourselves in deep conversations in the tent, we couldn't stop. I couldn't believe that somebody had grabbed my attention that much...i never put anything before music LOL. There was a group of people walking around with these glow hats, really extravagant alaskan fur looking glow hats..and she had quickly showed interest. Kicker was they were like $180. I got it for myself and then suprised her with it the next day because I know how much she wanted it. It was super intimate during certain acts ...especially during Kaskade. She digs the essential bbc 1 radio mix just as much as me. The coincidences and similarities were kind of freaking me out and amount of ESP we were catching from each other was ridiculously eerie. She would finish my sentences or say what we should do, right as I would about to say it. She was navagating through the crowd like a boss, I had no problem having her take my hand through a nice spot at M83, Justice or whatever set we were at. She was a pro. I just knew the weekend would fly by...sometimes you just want to stop time :nono

I don't ever plan on going out and MEETING women really, always try to let things just happen on themselves. I'm not a needy person and am not desperate for love. Especially this year, there's nothing I love more than music...sex is great and all but i've never prioritized that or desperately seek girls for that sort of affection. I fucking hated it when 1 girl during Madeon grinded up on me and started taking out her phone to take pictures with me. During my one my favorite acts...like REALLY?!

The whole weekend we were inseperable. I've never quite felt the passion and love ever like that in my life. I fell in love. If there is such a thing as fate that was it, I'm 26. I've been around but this was something oddly different. The entire time there was no worries. Something I've been longing for a very long time, being so conscious and deep can be a blessing but a curse. Everything was flowing, why the fuck wasn't I even thinking about conflicts, or losing my digital camcorder and weed? Nothing mattered...I knew the weekend was going to fly by :( The girl put a spell on me dammit. We developed a real personal level while there and a strong friendship that will last a lifetime. Only time will tell I guess. Distance apart prohibits any relationship I suppose...although we do have a date for next Coachella! :pulse one can only hope

Coachella truly is magical. But so is love.

Nealocus
04-19-2012, 10:18 PM
^ Yea, but did you fuck her?

ToddThaGod
04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
We both came. Happy?

thewoodenman
04-20-2012, 08:04 AM
Nicole from Vancouver! Hit me up! Your new best friend saturday nite...i was on drugs...u took care of me! love you!

they should make a thread for "missed connections"

Search function, you bellwhiff

Miroir Noir
04-20-2012, 08:09 AM
There was a group of people walking around with these glow hats, really extravagant alaskan fur looking glow hats..and she had quickly showed interest. Kicker was they were like $180. I got it for myself and then suprised her with it the next day because I know how much she wanted it.
Lolwhat

Vic Viper
04-20-2012, 08:53 AM
She was a true introvert.
either you have no idea what this word means, or this girl never shut the fuck up about herself.

rays8957
04-20-2012, 09:08 AM
C. All the above

Mugwog
04-20-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm sure any drugged out girl would blow a guy for a spirit hoody

juloxx
04-20-2012, 09:23 AM
brb patenting the "spirit condom"

baily
04-20-2012, 10:28 AM
ToddtheGod - that was one of the best stories I've read on the board since I started.

Well done!

thewoodenman
04-22-2012, 06:15 PM
The coincidences and similarities were kind of freaking me out and amount of ESP we were catching from each other was ridiculously eerie.

so in full, what total amount ESP did you net?

Mugwog
04-22-2012, 06:54 PM
brb patenting the "spirit condom"

I believe that's called a "raw dog"