PDA

View Full Version : The Default Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

canexplain
03-25-2010, 12:49 PM
One thing that is pissing me off: As you can see just from this board, car camping spots are a hot item. This in turn means that next year the scalpers will just buy camping spots ahead of time and sell them on ebay or something. I think GV might learn from this and tie in camping spots with festival tickets somehow. Just a thought ...

york707
03-25-2010, 01:46 PM
I smelled gas walking over to the door to have a smoke this "morning" at around 12:30PM, turned around to notice one of my brunder was on...the last time it was used was about 8PM yesterday.

I'm so happy my girlfriend and I didn't die in our sleep.

well, as long as there was a flame, most of the gas was getting burned off.

Geno_g
03-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Is it almost friday, this week is dragging...

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-25-2010, 02:53 PM
well, as long as there was a flame, most of the gas was getting burned off.

So the biggest danger was being burned alive in our sleep.

WHEW

SoulDischarge
03-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Well, I've kind of fucked myself. Since my mom stopped sending me money to live off of, I've been ordering delivery just about every day on her debit card because I didn't know how else to eat, and she just caught on and is justifiably pissed about it. I hope she's still going to loan me money to get established until I get my first paycheck. I'm going to try to sell my Coachella ticket to pay her back for some of the money I spent on ordering out, although that's going to be somewhat of a pain because I ordered layaway when that first came out, not really understanding it was layaway, so my tickets are going to show up at my mom's house in Ohio pretty last minute and then they'll need to be sent out to whoever I sell them to. And she's really bad about sending things out through the mail.

canexplain
03-25-2010, 03:00 PM
So the biggest danger was being burned alive in our sleep.

WHEW

I am still trying to figure out what a "brunder" is but I hope I didn't leave mine on ...

chairmenmeow47
03-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Well, I've kind of fucked myself. Since my mom stopped sending me money to live off of, I've been ordering delivery just about every day on her debit card because I didn't know how else to eat, and she just caught on and is justifiably pissed about it. I hope she's still going to loan me money to get established until I get my first paycheck. I'm going to try to sell my Coachella ticket to pay her back for some of the money I spent on ordering out, although that's going to be somewhat of a pain because I ordered layaway when that first came out, not really understanding it was layaway, so my tickets are going to show up at my mom's house in Ohio pretty last minute and then they'll need to be sent out to whoever I sell them to. And she's really bad about sending things out through the mail.

that really sucks.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-25-2010, 03:05 PM
I am still trying to figure out what a "brunder" is but I hope I didn't leave mine on ...

I don't think you're allowed to point out typos.

miscorrections
03-25-2010, 03:44 PM
It's a lot cheaper to make your own food than to order in.

locachica73
03-25-2010, 03:53 PM
One of my neighbors is frying fish and my apartment smells like burnt oil now. Ahhh, apartment life, I had forgotten.

SoulDischarge
03-25-2010, 05:01 PM
It's a lot cheaper to make your own food than to order in.

Of course. The thing was, my mom said she couldn't support me any more and wasn't going to send me any more money. I told her I wouldn't be able to eat or anything because I had like $5 left from the last time she sent me money. I had no way of eating. My friend here had just gotten fired from her job and couldn't afford to support me. Another friend I made helped me out a bit by buying me a bus pass and cooking for me when he could but he lives way across town and is pretty broke himself. I was thinking I would have to beg on the street until I remembered I had my mom's debit card number stored somewhere, so I ordered delivery every day because that's the only way I could get food without cash or a physical card. I tried to find grocery stores that would deliver here but there weren't any in my area. Not saying stealing from her was right, but I had to eat and that's what I came up with. I finally found out about a one time emergency food box the city gives out, but by that time I had my interview set up and now I've gotten a job.

canexplain
03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Of course. The thing was, my mom said she couldn't support me any more and wasn't going to send me any more money. I told her I wouldn't be able to eat or anything because I had like $5 left from the last time she sent me money. I had no way of eating. My friend here had just gotten fired from her job and couldn't afford to support me. Another friend I made helped me out a bit by buying me a bus pass and cooking for me when he could but he lives way across town and is pretty broke himself. I was thinking I would have to beg on the street until I remembered I had my mom's debit card number stored somewhere, so I ordered delivery every day because that's the only way I could get food without cash or a physical card. I tried to find grocery stores that would deliver here but there weren't any in my area. Not saying stealing from her was right, but I had to eat and that's what I came up with. I finally found out about a one time emergency food box the city gives out, but by that time I had my interview set up and now I've gotten a job.

Tell her you know you screwed up and if it takes years, you will pay her back 10 bucks a month or something ...

J~$$$$
03-25-2010, 05:54 PM

good lord man. If you need 20 bucks ill pay pal it to you.

Courtney
03-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Patrick, I am sorry that you have had to be in that situation. It sounds stressful. It's terrific that you have your new job at Whole Foods.

As a sidebar, I'm sort of fascinated by this eating on $1 per day (http://onedollardietproject.wordpress.com/recipes/) blog these folks did. If nothing else, reading it taught me that rice and beans are cheap but get boring really, really quickly.

SoulDischarge
03-25-2010, 06:23 PM
good lord man. If you need 20 bucks ill pay pal it to you.

Ha. Thanks. I've done tons of terrible things in the past that my mom has forgiven me for, and no matter how pissed off she might be, it's not enough for her to want me to move home, so she'll probably still loan me the money for next month's rent. I figure forfeiting Coachella to help pay her back will help the situation a bit too.

That blog seems very interesting Courtney.

marooko
03-25-2010, 06:29 PM
Patrick, I am sorry that you have had to be in that situation. It sounds stressful. It's terrific that you have your new job at Whole Foods.

As a sidebar, I'm sort of fascinated by this eating on $1 per day (http://onedollardietproject.wordpress.com/recipes/) blog these folks did. If nothing else, reading it taught me that rice and beans are cheap but get boring really, really quickly.

Add some friend chicken or pork chops and you have my childhood. I love me some rice, beans and friend chicken.

You make that just a dollar or two more and you can have a variety of stir fry dishes. Break up the monotony a bit.

J~$$$$
03-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Add some friend chicken or pork chops and you have my childhood. I love me some rice, beans and friend chicken.

You make that just a dollar or two more and you can have a variety of stir fry dishes. Break up the monotony a bit.

did your family fight the chicken first?

canexplain
03-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Red beans and rice NO style yummmmy, with a little french bread ...

MissingPerson
03-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Okay. I try not to be too much of a pedant. And I don't think I am, by and large. But the following thing drives me nuts and I'd like people to stop doing it. Not just here, but all over the internet, so please feel free to pass it on:

The word you are looking for is "cue", used in a similar fashion to "stage cues" or similar.

Eg.

"England's out of the World Cup."
"Cue the waterworks."

"News says they're legalising gay marriage in LA."
"Cue the bloody Mormons, as usual."

"I hear Coldplay's next album is being sent out to every corporate hold-line and retail soundtrack company on earth in advance."
"Cue Gemma setting herself alight in a public place in protest."

Cue.

Things that aren't "cue" include "Que", "Queue" and "Cueue".

Today's show was brought to you by the letter "Q".

Hannahrain
03-25-2010, 09:34 PM
You could technically queue all those things.

MissingPerson
03-25-2010, 09:35 PM
You've always got to be the pube in my soup, don't you Hannah?

Hannahrain
03-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Look, it has to have something in it, and it's not like you've got potatoes to spare.

SoulDischarge
03-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Well by the time you get the tickets it's gonna be sold out so you might actually be able to make some money on it.

Is this pure speculation or did you actually hear something?

Leeartlee
03-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Is this pure speculation or did you actually hear something?

There have been hints. Such as PF saying, "Don't wait to get tickets at the gate"

daxton
03-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Today is dumb.

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 10:21 AM
I agree.

cubrocker
03-26-2010, 10:33 AM
stupid today

miscorrections
03-26-2010, 10:36 AM
Agreed. I mostly just want to curl up under my desk until it's time to go home.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-26-2010, 10:39 AM
I am having a great day.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
03-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Operation stay high as a kite during the drive to Phoenix is in effect

30mg Diazepam
3.5mg Alprazolam

I hope to not even remember where I am :)

Peace out girlscouts

cubrocker
03-26-2010, 10:42 AM

30mg Diazepam
3.5mg Alprazolam

Peace out girlscouts

phoenix is yuck

daxton
03-26-2010, 10:42 AM
I am having a great day.

Well, isn't that nice. Tomorrow will be much better. Sleep will help and the not working thing too.

Leeartlee
03-26-2010, 10:45 AM

30mg Diazepam
3.5mg Alprazolam

Peace out girlscouts

Shiiiiit, that's just enough to keep me level.

Of course, I am extremely unstable

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 10:54 AM
phoenix is yuck
Ugh change your avatar. I keep thinking you're Ron.

daxton
03-26-2010, 10:55 AM

There are a lot of look-alike avatars out there. I gets confused.

cubrocker
03-26-2010, 10:58 AM

dont 'ugh' me little missy. i love you but i dont need your avatar-hating attitude.

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 10:58 AM
His nick starts with a "c" though. I guess I'm just an idiot.

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 10:59 AM
dont 'ugh' me little missy. i love you but i dont need your avatar-hating attitude.
Can you color it up at least? :/

SoulDischarge
03-26-2010, 11:02 AM

Is he the one in Europe or not?

cubrocker
03-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Can you color it up at least? :/

http://www.nataliedee.com/111205/no-no-no-no.jpg

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Is he the one in Europe or not?
I know who cubrocker is. Geez, he's in my own fucking state.

cubrocker
03-26-2010, 11:31 AM
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/arizona/images/state-flag-arizona.jpg

yay

but im moving to san diego right after coachella

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Ah, well. You can go play with Brandon then.

GeezrRckr
03-26-2010, 11:34 AM
I know who cubrocker is. Geez, he's in my own fucking state.

ruined it.

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 11:39 AM
<--the ruiner

cubrocker
03-26-2010, 11:46 AM
http://www.nataliedee.com/033107/dammit-charles.jpg

canexplain
03-26-2010, 12:02 PM

Check out the members list Amy. There are many many C's so yea, you might be one. Hey this is page 420 or this thread. Burn one ...

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Flash by those two and tell me they do not look similar.

GeezrRckr
03-26-2010, 12:41 PM
not at all. one's a teddy bear, the other casper.

lay off the bong, ames.

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't do that shit, holmes.

canexplain
03-26-2010, 12:45 PM
not at all. one's a teddy bear, the other casper.

lay off the bong, ames.

Yea Amy :) I was here first anyway ...

Geez, if you are around this weekend drop into chat. I have a couple of questions I don't want to post here on the main board. I don't generally do pm's either so that is why I am being weird (er) ...

GeezrRckr
03-26-2010, 12:48 PM
i have a busy weekend, ron. you may have to end up PMing me. i promise not to post it on here....unless you make it too funny not to.

canexplain
03-26-2010, 12:52 PM
i have a busy weekend, ron. you may have to end up PMing me. i promise not to post it on here....unless you make it too funny not to.

Deal, but are you saying I have to be Normal in my posts .... damn

canexplain
03-26-2010, 01:04 PM
There Amy, I wouldn't want you to be confused ...

GeezrRckr
03-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Deal, but are you saying I have to be Normal in my posts .... damn
no, please remain as abnormal in your public posts as possible, ron. i was just saying that if you ask me something utterly bizarre/funny/otherwise in a PM, there is the slight chance that i will post it for all to see (and commence the ubiquitous ron-bashing)

amyzzz
03-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Wow. Thank you, Ron.

canexplain
03-26-2010, 01:12 PM
no, please remain as abnormal in your public posts as possible, ron. i was just saying that if you ask me something utterly bizarre/funny/otherwise in a PM, there is the slight chance that i will post it for all to see (and commence the ubiquitous ron-bashing)

I was just joking.

commence the ubiquitous ron-bashing

On a different music board, someone from here said "don't ever leave the coachella board Ron because you make it amusing" haha

anytime Amy :)

BROKENDOLL
03-26-2010, 01:14 PM
"You can't help someone out if they can't help themselves." Did you totally misenterpret this phrase as you gave out your mother's card number, or what? While you're lucky to have had friends to help out, you'll one day learn the biggest satisfaction in life is being able to help yourself instead of depending on others. (And, I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic because I've been there.)

BROKENDOLL
03-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Amyzzz state. Amyzzz message board. Amyzzz social issues. I can hardly wait to see what we have to accomodate next in Amyzzz world? :puke

canexplain
03-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Amyzzz state. Amyzzz message board. Amyzzz social issues. I can hardly wait to see what we have to accomodate next in Amyzzz world? :puke

Bev cheer up !!! It's Friday yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

HunterGather
03-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Heaven and Hell cake
http://i41.tinypic.com/dgqir4.jpg

locachica73
03-27-2010, 07:49 AM
Get a Shiraz off the middle shelf, $18 - $25 range, it usually goes over well.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
03-27-2010, 08:01 AM
Shiiiiit, that's just enough to keep me level.

Of course, I am extremely unstable

Im not a benzo regular, so that was enough to keep me comfortably sedated for the ride here.

Have some Phenazepam for the ride back, and some ketamine for later today

How was my Phoenix trip? pretty high on my list.
Stay high you motherfuckers :cool:

weeklymix
03-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Take it from somebody who has seen the DARKEST of head med prescriptions:
No fucking way anybody is prescribed that.

Leeartlee
03-27-2010, 02:12 PM
No fucking way anybody is prescribed that.

Not that much of both at the same time, no. That would be... careless.

yeahfontaine
03-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Does anyone really need to be prescribed something these days to be procuring and taking it? Um, no. So many fabulous websites to send you shit from India.

cubrocker
03-28-2010, 03:48 AM
i hate sundays

locachica73
03-28-2010, 06:09 AM
So after going out Friday for a few hours and feeling fine, I figured I would go out again last night because there was a UFC fight and Nick is a huge fan. We had to get there early to avoid the new $5 cover charge they have started on fight nights, I refuse to pay money to get into a bar. After hopping down the stairs on one foot, propping myself up on two chairs for 5 hours, hopping to and from the bathroom while trying to fight my way around people and then crab crawling back up the 3 flights of stairs... I have realized I am horribly out of shape. Not that I have ever been in great shape, but having not moved hardly at all for the last 3 weeks and then trying to go straight back to normal life... OY. I woke up this morning and every muscle in my body hurts. My leg and arm muscles are so sore I can barely get in and out of my bed. What the fuck was I thinking.

canexplain
03-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Well my fucking hot water heater blew up. Not exactly blew up but there is water all over the place and I have to replace it. Does anyone have a tankless water heater? Do you think they are worth the difference in price? Any info would be helpful ... ron ...

GeezrRckr
03-28-2010, 09:44 AM
ron - i've used tankless showers in other countries. they work pretty well (now) and will show you savings on your gas bill over time. good luck.

canexplain
03-28-2010, 09:55 AM
ron - i've used tankless showers in other countries. they work pretty well (now) and will show you savings on your gas bill over time. good luck.

Tnx, yea they are about twice as much but I think it would be a good investment. My last hot water heater ever haha. I am reading venting might be an issue grrrrrr . Good old homedepot in a bit. I have to see what the ncaa games are today.

Suffacated
03-28-2010, 12:43 PM
One of these just flew over the house.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/b-17-flying-fortress-wallpapers_119.jpg

weeklymix
03-28-2010, 12:52 PM
I was prescribed up to 8mg a day but only for a few months. It was 6mg for most of the time I was on it. There's no way anybody actually needs 8mg to be normal though. You can barely function after 4 if you're on any other head meds which if you're taking that much Xanax seems likely.

weeklymix
03-28-2010, 12:59 PM
See my habit was forgetting when the last was taken. I had help from a lot more than Xanax though.

bballarl
03-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Someone backed into my fucking car recently and didn't leave a note. I didn't really notice until yesterday, but yeah. Not happy.

miscorrections
03-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Ugh. I've had that happen to me - someone whacked my car in a parking lot and ended up costing me quite a bit of money. People are assholes.

bballarl
03-28-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't really want to pay to fix it anyway. So they can fuck a duck.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
03-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Does anyone really need to be prescribed something these days to be procuring and taking it? Um, no. So many fabulous websites to send you shit from India.

The mailman is my drug dealer :)

bmack86
03-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Someone backed into my fucking car recently and didn't leave a note. I didn't really notice until yesterday, but yeah. Not happy.

Oh, that was me. And, i didn't back into it, it was a baseball bat.

hawkingvsreeve
03-28-2010, 04:47 PM
What Bryan is trying to say is that he hit your car with his dick. He apologizes, but he doesn't really mean it.

bballarl
03-28-2010, 04:57 PM
I mean, if he did this kind of damage with his dick, I should be paying him for a job well done.

I'm pretty sure it was the bro-truck with the trailer hitch I was parked behind on Friday night. Cause the damage is in a straight vertical line, much like the obnoxiously large trailer hitch on this cunt's obnoxiously large truck. It probably would have put too much strain on his Ed Hardy shirt to write a note. Or too much strain on his swimming-in-alcohol brain.

Derekx
03-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Coming to this board is just depressing now. Fuck not being able to go :(

cubrocker
03-29-2010, 02:47 AM
ru pauls drag race = great for passing time

Derekx
03-29-2010, 10:54 AM
I am officially in for Coachella and shooting it too! Dream come true!

bleep
03-29-2010, 11:05 AM
someone explain to me what "donkey dating" means. heard the phrase used on a TWiT podcast and Google has yet to provide me with a satisfactory answer. assuming it's something NSFW.

Hannahrain
03-29-2010, 12:18 PM
There's a fucking loono at the front of this bus with a guitar performing a heartfelt ballad. There's falsetto.

weeklymix
03-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Tiny Tim falsetto?

miscorrections
03-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Tiny Tim gives me nightmares.

bballarl
03-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Few things in life are more satisfying than listening to jazz LPs on a rainy day.

TomAz
03-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Still without a girlfriend Andrew?

bballarl
03-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Still without a girlfriend Andrew?

Yep. But that's not why I am listening to jazz on a rainy day, if that's what you mean.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-29-2010, 02:07 PM
I just got back from lunch at The Counter on Venture Blvd. I look to my right and I see...KroqKen! He was eating the biggest goddamn hamburger I have ever seen.

I knew it was an eventuality that i would have a sighting since he hangs out around where I work.

Courtney
03-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Hahaha. Did you say hello? Did you take a picture? Are you going to post said picture of the two of you? I hope so.

amyzzz
03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
That's hilarious!

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Hahaha. Did you say hello? Did you take a picture? Are you going to post said picture of the two of you? I hope so.

Unfortunately no, because I was with my boss and two co-workers and didn't want to point out someone that i recognized from a message board hahaha

We did have an interaction with him and his table mate via discussion about how monstrous his hamburger was

It was extremely strange and I'm sure I looked like i was staring because he was not 4 feet away from me.

higgybaby23
03-29-2010, 02:26 PM
You should have asked him when the next Kenado was going to strike. Be prepared!

PotVsKtl
03-29-2010, 02:59 PM
uovMpapeCJQ

roberto73
03-29-2010, 03:10 PM
I just got back from lunch at The Counter on Venture Blvd. I look to my right and I see...KroqKen! He was eating the biggest goddamn hamburger I have ever seen.

I knew it was an eventuality that i would have a sighting since he hangs out around where I work.

You should have told him when Life During Wartime is due to be released.

J~$$$$
03-29-2010, 03:27 PM
uovMpapeCJQ

nKQeXXUcKNI&feature

weeklymix
03-29-2010, 03:58 PM
I wish I could go to that school.

canexplain
03-29-2010, 03:58 PM
So I got a new hot water heater. Cost 625 parts and labor. Fucking home depot wanted 550 just for the install. The two guys that put it in were probably late 20's or older. I emailed them off craigslist. They are kinda a real business though. Anyway I am glad it wasn't a scam of some sort cuz those dudes looked mean but they were nice. I was watching the 06 Coachella vid and they peaked around the corner while they were working. They had no idea what coachella was but knew what Bonnaroo was. That always surprises me ...

boarderwoozel3
03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Cute.

Christian militia accused of plotting to kill cops

DETROIT – Nine alleged members of a Christian militia group that was girding for battle with the Antichrist were charged Monday with plotting to kill a police officer and slaughter scores more by bombing the funeral — all in hopes of touching off an uprising against the U.S. government...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100330/ap_on_re_us/us_fbi_raids

canexplain
03-30-2010, 09:55 AM
I say jail the people that make these: Hentai games ...

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-30-2010, 10:46 AM
I say jail the people that make these: Hentai games ...

Why?

lunatic core
03-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Why?

Animated and interactive porn is obviously a gateway activity. Next up comic book rape.

daxton
03-30-2010, 11:48 AM
I really wish I could stop eating so much candy today.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Why?

Are you serious or joking?

BTW, weeklymix if you are around. If you are going to "take it personal” don’t rely on the tired "old" comments for a comeback. I am old so. That is not an insult to me because you are stating a fact. Get it? It’s really not that complicated so try for a new insult. ….

amyzzz
03-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Forgot my goddamn sweater today, and I'm fucking freezing.

TomAz
03-30-2010, 12:09 PM
This is not the bad mood thread, amy.

lunatic core
03-30-2010, 12:16 PM

BTW, weeklymix if you are around. If you are going to "take it personal” don’t rely on the tired "old" comments for a comeback. I am old so. That is not an insult to me because you are stating a fact. Get it? It’s really not that complicated so try for a new insult. ….

Are you against all animated porn? or just interactive japanese animated porn?

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-30-2010, 12:17 PM

I am completely serious. There are literally hundreds of genres of hentai games, and i think i get which ones you're referring to in your very vague and unsolicited blanket statement, but I'd like to know what laws are being broken and why someone makes a video game should be jailed.

I would assume you'd be somewhat of a free speech advocate, so your statement was thoroughly confusing.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 12:18 PM
First Tom, fuck you. 2nd I have a question for you just cuz I want to know what you think (or know). A lady went up to gamble. All the bells and stuff go off on her machine. People are all around cheering. The machine and all the people are yelling "YOU JUST WON 42 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!" The people in charge come out and say "Oh, sorry, it was a malfunction and you won nothing. We will give you a free night at the hotel."

Is she SOL?

TomAz
03-30-2010, 12:19 PM
A gambling contract is not legally enforceable (in most places at least). So yes I think she is SOL. Bad press for the casino though, they should do more than a free room.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 12:21 PM
I am completely serious. There are literally hundreds of genres of hentai games, and i think i get which ones you're referring to in your very vague and unsolicited blanket statement, but I'd like to know what laws are being broken and why someone makes a video game should be jailed.

I would assume you'd be somewhat of a free speech advocate, so your statement was thoroughly confusing.

It was just in response to an article I read just today. I have a PS3 and an XBox. I play games and violent ones at that. The article though was talking about Rapeland (?) where you go from place to place and on the merry way and torture and rape women. Bad imo.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 12:23 PM
A gambling contract is not legally enforceable (in most places at least). So yes I think she is SOL. Bad press for the casino though, they should do more than a free room.

Yea that is what I am thinking. I think it is posted on the machines that if they malfunction, the casino isn't at fault. I am not sure how they are going to prove it is a failure when it displayed the 42 million but you can bet they can somehow. I would make a big deal out of it though geez ....

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-30-2010, 12:24 PM
It was just in response to an article I read just today. I have a PS3 and an XBox. I play games and violent ones at that. The article though was talking about Rapeland (?) where you go from place to place and on the merry way and torture and rape women. Bad imo.

So one person gets so stoned that they are unable to control their vehicle and they kill someone on the road.

Marijuana should therefore not only NEVER be legalized, but worldwide anyone who uses it or sells it should be prosecuted to the highest degree.

...because one example out of hundreds of thousands always determines without a doubt how a situation should be dealt with.

EDIT: Also, why is creating one interactive crime punishable in real life and not another? You certainly don't condone murder in real life, yet you enjoy doing so in video games. Why is that different and okay?

canexplain
03-30-2010, 12:47 PM
So one person gets so stoned that they are unable to control their vehicle and they kill someone on the road.

Marijuana should therefore not only NEVER be legalized, but worldwide anyone who uses it or sells it should be prosecuted to the highest degree.

...because one example out of hundreds of thousands always determines without a doubt how a situation should be dealt with.

EDIT: Also, why is creating one interactive crime punishable in real life and not another? You certainly don't condone murder in real life, yet you enjoy doing so in video games. Why is that different and okay?

I only do violent games where I am the good guy killing bad guys and society in general thinks killing bad guys is ok.

Go online and look at the definition of those games. They are intentionally aimed at hurting women it seems. If you are in to really hurting women, then so it goes with you. Some women like it a bit rough but I personally don't know any women that really want to be tortured or raped. Maybe it is the crowd I hang with ...

When you think about this though, here I am trying to say it is wrong to rape women, and I get jumped on. Strange brew indeed.

amyzzz
03-30-2010, 12:49 PM
This is not the bad mood thread, amy.
I'm not in a bad mood. I'm cold.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm not in a bad mood. I'm cold.

Quit complaining. Go warm up, it can't be that hard ...

canexplain
03-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Drinkey BTW

Marijuana is legal. Get with the times ...

amyzzz
03-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Quit complaining. Go warm up, it can't be that hard ...
I forgot my sweater. I have nothing to warm me up. :thu

canexplain
03-30-2010, 01:35 PM
I forgot my sweater. I have nothing to warm me up. :thu

Not sure if it will make it, but it is suppose to be 82 degrees downtown today. During lunch it was hot Amy ...

amyzzz
03-30-2010, 01:41 PM
I don't want to go outside. Wastes my break time.

in other news, I got admonished by my boss for "blogging" at work, so I guess I have to switch this all to my phone after 4 years. Heh.

TomAz
03-30-2010, 01:42 PM
it's been nice knowing you amy.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 01:53 PM
I wonder who is sigged (?) here the most. Yes I know, that is not a good thing in a lot of cases. I was just wondering.

amyzzz
03-30-2010, 01:54 PM
I'd quit my job before I'd quit the board.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 02:37 PM
I'd quit my job before I'd quit the board.

I would quit the board if someone would send me 5 bucks ....

TomAz
03-30-2010, 02:43 PM
is that a serious statement?

Courtney
03-30-2010, 02:55 PM
I would quit the board if someone would send me 5 bucks ....

Seriously? Would you sign a binding contract stating this?

(Heyyy lawyer friends...)

bmack86
03-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Yo!

Sleepingrock
03-30-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm home

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-30-2010, 04:50 PM
I only do violent games where I am the good guy killing bad guys and society in general thinks killing bad guys is ok.

Go online and look at the definition of those games. They are intentionally aimed at hurting women it seems. If you are in to really hurting women, then so it goes with you. Some women like it a bit rough but I personally don't know any women that really want to be tortured or raped. Maybe it is the crowd I hang with ...

When you think about this though, here I am trying to say it is wrong to rape women, and I get jumped on. Strange brew indeed.

Drinkey BTW

Marijuana is legal. Get with the times ...

My head has officially exploded. I am now heeding others' advice and will cease attempting to have real conversations with you.

canexplain
03-30-2010, 05:01 PM
My head has officially exploded. I am now heeding others' advice and will cease attempting to have real conversations with you.

When you don't have any conversations with me, look who is responding and it will be the same people that said don't. I guess it is a bit like a car wreck. Tom and the other C. I knew this would be like shooting fish in a barrel but I didn't think a couple of the smarter ones would bite. If you want this response, say this, if you want something different, say this ........ pow pow fishes, I am not sure how a gun sounds ... Oh sorry about the exploding head BTW

amyzzz
03-30-2010, 05:06 PM
If there's an "other C," who is the original C?

canexplain
03-30-2010, 05:39 PM
If there's an "other C," who is the original C?

Amy, there really is only one C and that is miscorrections.

This is Colorado, at least how I see it.

I am driving home from work in rush hour traffic. There is this loud pop. At first I thought it was a car backfiring. No, it was my stupid car and it blew out all the antifreeze. So there I was in bumper to bumper traffic, on the shoulder, sitting on my truck pointing at a bottle of water. Two people offered me a ride, 3 people pulled over and gave me their drinking water (which didn't help), and then one of those road rangers pulled over. I filled up with water and all seems fine. I drove the rest of the way home with no problems. That is a bit odd and scary because cars rarely fix themselves. The point was: People in Colorado are nice. (And the wind was blowing and my hair was all over and guess what? I didn't scare a soul I guess :)

sonofhal
03-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Have wasted the best part of today on here.

http://www.zefrank.com/youngmenowme/

GeezrRckr
03-31-2010, 09:32 AM
fuck obama and his continued caving to the right. this oil drilling thing is a direct "fuck you" to all the enviros who made the tough choice to move to his camp in the primaries.

i'm done with this prick.

miscorrections
03-31-2010, 09:33 AM
I know the girl in the floral shirt in the second picture.

canexplain
03-31-2010, 09:38 AM
fuck obama and his continued caving to the right. this oil drilling thing is a direct "fuck you" to all the enviros who made the tough choice to move to his camp in the primaries.

i'm done with this prick.

I think one of the usual funny bs things is, on drudge I read an article that was berating Obama because he said a couple of years ago he would not drill around Fla. Drill baby drill idiot Palin. So the right wants drilling all over the US and then when the pres says he is going to do it, he gets flack for it because he said he wouldn’t do it. The right fucking wins that argument and then wants to complain about the process or some shit.

canexplain
03-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Morning C

GeezrRckr
03-31-2010, 09:56 AM
substitute "country" for "town" and this about sums it up.

tYaki2ZvhSE

lunatic core
03-31-2010, 10:13 AM
This article just popped up today.
http://kotaku.com/5506016/why-is-cnn-talking-about-rapelay
Heres some interesting points..

New York-based Equality Now kicked off a campaign in May 2009 "against rape simulator games and the normalization of sexual violence in Japan".

To be clear, the game company legally released the game in Japan in 2006. And in 2009, the West discovered it and got upset.

While these game makers broke no Japanese laws, the country's Ethics Organization of Computer Software held an emergency meeting in June 2009 in which nearly 100 representatives from various erotic game companies concluded that the manufacturer and sale of rape-type games should cease. This was not a government decision or even a legal one, but instead a self-policing policy on the part of the EOCS.

canexplain
03-31-2010, 10:25 AM
This article just popped up today.
http://kotaku.com/5506016/why-is-cnn-talking-about-rapelay
Heres some interesting points..

Guess I was a couple of days ahead of the story. In the comments from people the biggest defending of the games is the old bromide that games like this might cut down actual crimes like this.

The other reason is that I guess the game is a couple of years old and people are wondering why they are making a deal about it now. That's stupid.

daxton
03-31-2010, 10:31 AM
^ Fucking disgusting. What kind of person would design and release rape simulator games? A rapey one, I guess. I can't believe anyone could take this lightly.

TomAz
03-31-2010, 12:12 PM
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Cartoons/~/media/Images/KHN%20Features/Cartoons/14aug09/discussion593.ashx?w=512&h=348&as=1

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-31-2010, 12:14 PM
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Cartoons/~/media/Images/KHN%20Features/Cartoons/14aug09/discussion593.ashx?w=512&h=348&as=1

if I could sig this I would.

canexplain
03-31-2010, 12:26 PM
Did you get that cartoon from Drudge Tomaz? I saw it there.

On the radio they were talking about the people spitting on that black dude and the radio guy said "If there isn't pictures, it didn't happen". Oh the internet talk eh.

I love free joint Friday yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeahfontaine
03-31-2010, 06:04 PM
Still waiting to see if I'm getting a Reduction in Force letter (pink slip) this year and it's interfering with my anticipation of spring break/Puerto Rico vacation/Coachella joy. Got one last year and then things worked out okay, but our district's budget is being cut by 20% AGAIN.

This after 6 years of teaching high school English and Film. What the fuck else am I qualified to do if I get laid off?

lunatic core
03-31-2010, 10:13 PM
This is the stupidest fucking thing I have read about today...

http://gamecrush.presslift.com/gamecrush-spices-up-online-gaming-with-new-site

GameCrush delivers comprehensive social tools that allow PlayDates to post profiles complete with picture galleries, video clips, blogs and text chat.* PlayDates can make up to $30 or more per hour while having fun playing online games.* After a game session is completed, Players rate their gaming experience, and top-rated PlayDates are rewarded with enhanced site promotion and additional benefits.

Basically it is Cam Whores mixed with Video Games.

marooko
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
FUCK YEAH!!! WHAT!!??!?! WHAT? WHAT! WHAT!?!?!? Yeah.

guedita
04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
I always thought "forthrighteousness" was a word and now that spell check has told me otherwise I'm really fucking frustrated that I can't use it in a paper I'm writing.

canexplain
04-01-2010, 12:40 PM
This is pretty funny and yes I am a left wing dem ...

http://www.youtube.com/v/JtxqtBq0uVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

We are all going to riding unicorns powered by rainbows yeeaaaaaa

untzcrate
04-01-2010, 01:04 PM
I always thought "forthrighteousness" was a word and now that spell check has told me otherwise I'm really fucking frustrated that I can't use it in a paper I'm writing.

I get it now.

"The blue shirts go next to the purple shirts. The purple shirts go next to the red shirts...."

TomAz
04-01-2010, 01:08 PM

um, why not just use 'forthrightness' instead? It's an actual word that probably actually means what you thought 'forthrighteousness' did.

bleep
04-02-2010, 11:28 AM
me: lol anna paquin is bi
friend: in the new TB episodes?
me: in real life
friend: is that a trend now?

Stephen Moyer hit the gold pot with Anna.

SoulDischarge
04-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Revelation: this board is only interesting if you spend 2+ hours on it every single day.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Look at this website

http://yvettesbridalformal.com/index.htm

It's...something else.

daxton
04-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Look at this website

It's...something else.

How did you stumble upon that? Bad bad design. In other news, I made gazpacho for the first time tonight and it is delicious.

GeezrRckr
04-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Look at this website

It's...something else.

Secret of Yvette's !! ~* (http://yvettesbridalformal.com/index.htm)

it's loaded.

canexplain
04-02-2010, 05:50 PM
How did you stumble upon that? Bad bad design. In other news, I made gazpacho for the first time tonight and it is delicious.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/soup.jpg

My favorite cold soup; Vichyssoise

I think that is from going to and living in France.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-03-2010, 12:32 PM

from one of the best websites EVER

http://clientsfromhell.tumblr.com/

lunatic core
04-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Look at this website

It's...something else.
Thats practically retro.

HunterGather
04-03-2010, 10:54 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2crrmyu.jpg

daxton
04-04-2010, 03:50 AM
Happy Easter everyone. I'm so happy I'm going for a boat ride today instead of pacifying my parents with church. I am also eating a brownie sunday for breakfast. Possibly a terrible idea :D

SDsoldier7
04-04-2010, 06:39 AM
Jesus is a douche bag, fuck him.

daxton
04-04-2010, 06:50 AM
Indeed

SDsoldier7
04-04-2010, 07:01 AM
He needs to stop enslaving people and be a better role model.

I hope he comes back new & improved.

HunterGather
04-04-2010, 04:58 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/dgqc03.jpg

daxton
04-05-2010, 08:28 AM
I haven't seen Jewface on the board in a long while.

bleep
04-05-2010, 08:31 AM
busy with the move to NY, i'd assume.

rskapcat
04-05-2010, 08:40 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/dgqc03.jpg

This made me laugh. Probably more than it should have.

daxton
04-05-2010, 08:44 AM
This made me laugh. Probably more than it should have.

Same here

TommyboyUNM
04-05-2010, 09:07 AM
One of my best friends, Jay, is going to be on an episode of "True Life" on MTV tonight. Random. The episode is about relocating for love.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/499061/in-a-pickle.jhtml

TomAz
04-05-2010, 09:26 AM
is he moving to ABQ to be closer to you?

TommyboyUNM
04-05-2010, 09:28 AM
I can't spoil the episode, Tom.

lizng
04-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Look at this website

It's...something else.

The "Fashionable Literature" section is my favorite.

I'm going to be in Panama City for a wedding in February. Hopefully Yvette will hook me up with a dress for the occasion and share her vast knowledge of HTML with me so I can pimp my myspace page.

daxton
04-05-2010, 10:00 AM
PIMP IT

GeezrRckr
04-05-2010, 08:22 PM
The "Fashionable Literature" section is my favorite.

I'm going to be in Panama City for a wedding in February. Hopefully Yvette will hook me up with a dress for the occasion and share her vast knowledge of HTML with me so I can pimp my myspace page.

make sure you go to the park just outside of the City. it's pretty awesome. i can give you other tips for Panama as well, if you like, Liz.

chiapet
04-05-2010, 08:38 PM
It seems like we need a thread for amazingly ridiculous commercials. But I can't find one. So here:

KhaPN6nWk8k

And then carry on.

faxman75
04-06-2010, 10:20 AM
It looks like Scooper was just banned for trying to scalp his camping pass and some Gourmet Roach Coach dude from San Diego who was trying to set up shop near Coachella had his thread removed. PF is on fire today! Way to handle your business. Coachella is no place for these dirt bags.

TommyboyUNM
04-06-2010, 10:26 AM
It looks like Scooper was just banned for trying to scalp his camping pass and some Gourmet Roach Coach dude from San Diego who was trying to set up shop near Coachella had his thread removed. PF is on fire today! Way to handle your business. Coachella is no place for these dirt bags.

And people were trying to engage that gourmet dude in real conversation.

Was Scoop trying to scalp it on the board or somewhere else?

TomAz
04-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Thanks god we have the otter thread.

daxton
04-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Uh oh. Really? Kinda surprised about Scoop.

faxman75
04-06-2010, 10:31 AM

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39319

His name now has "banned" under it. It looked like he wasn't even aware that saying he had bids up to $300 so far, was a bad thing. Not smart. the best part was saying the money goes right back into the community. Sad.

daxton
04-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I just read that. I forget about that "no scalping" rule on the board. Good thing I wouldn't scalp a ticket anyfuckingway.

faxman75
04-06-2010, 10:35 AM
He might get lucky and be allowed back on after the festival again. I was banned once or twice back in the day myself.

canexplain
04-06-2010, 10:38 AM

I posted something on that thread and asked the dude to keep his politics away from the show because his site had a bunch of pics of him with an automatic rifle. It also said he was a Seal which is cool, but a music fest is not the place for that imo ... The food sounded interesting though. You know I wonder if the board might not need a "spam" or "scalping" sort of section. It is going to happen so I wonder if PF shouldn't control it that way ... Just wonderin ...

TomAz
04-06-2010, 10:41 AM
You know I wonder if the board might not need a "spam" or "scalping" sort of section. It is going to happen so I wonder if PF shouldn't control it that way ... Just wonderin ...

daxton
04-06-2010, 10:44 AM
He might get lucky and be allowed back on after the festival again. I was banned once or twice back in the day myself.

Oh, yeah? Any good deeds or special favors you had to do to be allowed back?

TommyboyUNM
04-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Holy shit, he's a fucking idiot...

i didnt even think about that... true if its for profit.. .. only reason i brought up is i know alot of boardies need a pass and i cant afford to shell out 400.00 for a room and my son's allergies are starting to affect him recently so its not for profit, just to cover a room.... if not ill just inject him with steroids and he will live with it! haha

canexplain
04-06-2010, 10:48 AM

Tom I was being serious. If a thread says that the asking price of a ticket or something is above value, we have the choice to look or ignore the thread. In general I don't see anything wrong with the food dude posting if we also know it is in a "commercial" thread of some sort. You being a free market guy, I would think you would agree ...

faxman75
04-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Oh, yeah? Any good deeds or special favors you had to do to be allowed back?

Nope, I just had to promise not to continue antagonizing her. I just stirred up shit with her, defended Delta on a regular basis and I believe the last straw was calling PF and Goldenvoice water extortionists. I agreed with the banning and begged my way back.

faxman75
04-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Tom I was being serious. If a thread says that the asking price of a ticket or something is above value, we have the choice to look or ignore the thread. In general I don't see anything wrong with the food dude posting if we also know it is in a "commercial" thread of some sort. You being a free market guy, I would think you would agree ...

Ron, how do you think the other vendors who pay a crazy amount of money to be able to provide food exclusively at the fest would feel about this sort of thing?

Better yet you want Coachella to provide a forum to people who are scalping and spamming rather than delete and not allow it? That seems beyond retarded and counter productive.

TomAz
04-06-2010, 11:00 AM

And as a private property guy, I respect the right of Goldenvoice to do whatever the hell it wants with its own website, including this message board.

miscorrections
04-06-2010, 12:51 PM
I just made four razor blade pockets for lab out of the front cover of a product brochure. I think I need more craft projects in my life.

canexplain
04-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Muse show in Denver zapped because of snow ..... snow no show ...

canexplain
04-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Ron, how do you think the other vendors who pay a crazy amount of money to be able to provide food exclusively at the fest would feel about this sort of thing?

Better yet you want Coachella to provide a forum to people who are scalping and spamming rather than delete and not allow it? That seems beyond retarded and counter productive.

So what is spam then faxy? 14 threads about how I was too late to get a camping pass? I also don't see the official vendors posting here so do you really think they would care? We have also talked about this before: We are maybe 1 percent of the Coachella crowd. Do you think what we do and think actually counts?

canexplain
04-06-2010, 01:50 PM
One other example Faxy: Who by far above and away is the biggest vendor for Coachella? GV/Ticketmaster. Why don't they stop us for selling tickets to the show here? With your thinking we should not have this as an outlet to score tickets but should have to go to ticketmaster to buy them so we don't "offend" a vendor ...

TomAz
04-06-2010, 02:15 PM
got that mark?

TommyboyUNM
04-06-2010, 02:20 PM
One other example Faxy: Who by far above and away is the biggest vendor for Coachella? GV/Ticketmaster. Why don't they stop us for selling tickets to the show here? With your thinking we should not have this as an outlet to score tickets but should have to go to ticketmaster to buy them so we don't "offend" a vendor ...

Ron, are you talking about re-sale of Coachella tickets? GV/Ticketmaster already made money when the seller of the ticket on here originally bought it from.......GV/Ticketmaster. They don't give a fuck if you sell the ticket again. Unless you print out your own "Coachella" ticket and pass it off as official.

Just think it through for a second. Awful analogy. Sorry.

canexplain
04-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Ron, are you talking about re-sale of Coachella tickets? GV/Ticketmaster already made money when the seller of the ticket on here originally bought it from.......GV/Ticketmaster. They don't give a fuck if you sell the ticket again. Unless you print out your own "Coachella" ticket and pass it off as official.

The big question: Will Coachella sell out. Sure you can buy tics all over the web and places but Tommy if you can't find tickets on the web as a resale then you go buy them at a retail store or ticketmaster. That in turn helps in selling out tickets. It might be a sellout already if there wasn't 1000's of tickets online for sale.

This may seem off the path as usual but it is the default thread. I have posted this before but I used to buy 10 sets of tickets to the Bridge Concert. I would then give them away with the agreement that when the people that got my tickets got into a better money situation, they would in turn send some money to the Bridge School. You could say, why would the Bridge School care if they already got their money from the sale of the tickets why would they care what I did with my tickets? Nothing in life is quite as simple as it looks imo ...

faxman75
04-06-2010, 02:45 PM
got that mark?

Facepalm.

I'm glad Tommy decided to respond because Ron's response just made me regret the dialog all together.

faxman75
04-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Yet I can't help myself.

Ron. What the fuck are you talking about? We were talking about food vendors. Your analogy doesn't make sense no matter how much acid I eat before I read it.

canexplain
04-06-2010, 03:01 PM

Yet I can't help myself.

Ron. What the fuck are you talking about? We were talking about food vendors. Your analogy doesn't make sense no matter how much acid I eat before I read it.

Please read totally before you respond. A thread is not composed of just the last post but actually can go on for a number of replies. It makes for an interesting read sometimes if you look at it sort of like a book Faxy.

faxman75
04-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Forget it Ron. It's clear you don't understand. I know what a thread is. No, it's not a book and when you quote someone, it's natural to think you are responding DIRECTLY TO THE FUCKING QUOTE. Now you claim you were babbling about something from pages ago? I'm the one who mentioned the entire thing to begin with ON THIS PAGE IN THIS THREAD..... so you lost me completely and i'm kinda happy about that.

canexplain
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Yet I can't help myself.

BTW this is so old that people forget it and fall back to the "Reefer Madness" sort of thinking.

As quoted from The Institute for the Study of Drug Dependence -

"There are no known physical dangers attributable to long term LSD use. In particular there is no reliable evidence that LSD causes brain damage or damage to future children" ...

daxton
04-07-2010, 11:28 AM
I can't stop eating sugar and I think I'm going to induce diabetes. Help.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-07-2010, 11:33 AM
I can't stop eating sugar and I think I'm going to induce diabetes. Help.

every time you want to put sugar in your mouth, suck a dick instead.

Problem solved!

daxton
04-07-2010, 11:37 AM
every time you want to put sugar in your mouth, suck a dick instead.

Problem solved!

Great plan, Drinkey. Thanks a bunch. Jizz is such a great replacement for cupcakes.

SoulDischarge
04-07-2010, 11:38 AM
She'll just catch dickabetes then.

daxton
04-07-2010, 11:39 AM
LOL

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-07-2010, 11:42 AM

you didn't catch it did you SD?!?!?!

SoulDischarge
04-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Eh. Not yet. But I might be pre-dickabetic. I get real light headed and weak feeling if I haven't sucked a dick in a couple of days.

BROKENDOLL
04-07-2010, 11:49 AM

you didn't catch it did you SD?!?!?!
If he did, wouldn't it then become an STD?

BROKENDOLL
04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Fuck, I hate when this happens! WHAT THREAD AM I IN?

Geno_g
04-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Ordered my tickets on 3/11/10 and still haven't received my tickets, I've called TM customer service number a bunch of times, I might just have them do a instore pick up...

weeklymix
04-07-2010, 01:37 PM
I have listened to Straight Outta Compton three times in the past 48 hours.

M Sparks
04-07-2010, 03:04 PM
I have listened to Straight Outta Compton three times in the past 48 hours.

Don't make me act the muthafuckin fool.

chiapet
04-07-2010, 05:37 PM
I am in love with the new toy:

http://www.shadyurl.com/

canexplain
04-07-2010, 07:24 PM
This can still go either way.

FLIGHT TO DENVER. MIDDLE EASTERN MAN, MAYBE A DIPLOMAT, WAS TRYING TO SET HIS SHOES ON FIRE. IS IT A SHOE BOMBER!!!!! TWO FIGHTER JETS FOLLOW THE PLANE TILL IT LANDS AT DIA DANGER DANGER !!!!!!!

It might end up being a dude was trying to sneak a cig in the restroom ...

canexplain
04-08-2010, 12:31 PM
I think I am going to make some t shirts that say:

I survived the Denver RTD

Geno_g
04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Fuck ticketbastard, I'm so pissed, they first lost my ticket and had me running through loops and now I could only do ticketfast, fuckers...

I hate print out tickets...

miscorrections
04-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Somehow in the grand total of approximately 45 non-consecutive minutes I was outside today I got a sunburn on my lower face (weird) and neck/chest. This bodes extremely ill for next weekend.

SoulDischarge
04-08-2010, 06:51 PM
I hope you all turn dark red next weekend. And then get deported en masse.

miscorrections
04-08-2010, 06:52 PM
What, to Canada?

Courtney
04-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I hope someone's cell phone miraculously works so they can call me during Pavement and let me listen in. After that, you can get exported en masse.

OnlyNonStranger
04-08-2010, 06:58 PM
What, to Canada?

Only if you're lucky!

lunatic core
04-08-2010, 09:06 PM
So for some reason I got a lava lamp today.

TomAz
04-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I hope you all turn dark red next weekend. And then get deported en masse.

I hope someone's cell phone miraculously works so they can call me during Pavement and let me listen in. After that, you can get exported en masse.

There's still time.

Sleepingrock
04-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Tomorrow, 10am I get my wisdom teeth out :(

Courtney
04-08-2010, 10:08 PM
There's still time.

I'm going to admit that I was more than a little tempted when I received an airfare notification today that flights had gone down to $288 roundtrip, which is pretty stellar. But even if I could get off work, with the lack of camping/hoteling it's a moot point.

buddy
04-08-2010, 10:34 PM
if you have a google voicemail or something i could let you listen in to the thursday pavement show in pomona. that's if i didn't forget.

Sleepingrock
04-09-2010, 12:41 PM
My wisdoms are out!!! Now I am listening to BoC

Courtney
04-09-2010, 12:43 PM
if you have a google voicemail or something i could let you listen in to the thursday pavement show in pomona. that's if i didn't forget.

Yes please. Now I just have to figure out what Google Voicemail is and how to get it.

Courtney
04-09-2010, 12:43 PM
My wisdoms are out!!! Now I am listening to BoC

Did they give you the good stuff?

buddy
04-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Yes please. Now I just have to figure out what Google Voicemail is and how to get it.

actually i'm not that positive myself how it works, but here's a video i found. i would be the chatty neighbor in this scenario.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4Q9MJdT5Ds&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4Q9MJdT5Ds&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bleep
04-09-2010, 12:47 PM
you could use your phone to stream live online via ustream.tv or justin.tv

buddy
04-09-2010, 01:03 PM
i wasn't familiar with either or those, but i don't have the necessary phones to make that happen, being that i have a palm pre. maybe somebody with an iphone or driod will be helpful and broadcast a bit for courtney.

bleep
04-09-2010, 01:42 PM
i'm still stingily holding onto a non-smartphone. otherwise, i'd volunteer.

MissingPerson
04-09-2010, 02:25 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0mp4y43zq1qzpwi0o1_r1_500.jpg

I love the internet.

BlackSwan
04-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Yes, MP! I saw that earlier, but at a loss where to post it. Oh, Default Thread.

MissingPerson
04-09-2010, 02:30 PM
It's just beautiful. I hope they meet someday, and fight.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-09-2010, 02:31 PM
there have been apologies and acceptance of said apologies.

I HAD to go to the twitters and see it for myself BWAHAHAHA

BlackSwan
04-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately, it's probably just a publicity stunt to hype up their upcoming musical collaboration.

BlackSwan
04-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Stick with it until 1:11, you won't regret it.

eDEwMzQ_Osg

Hannahrain
04-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Courtney, I'll try to figure it out but I doubt the signal will be strong enough/my battery will be functional enough to do it for long if at all. I'll test it before I leave, though, and try to get it working. At the very least, I will call you (battery permitting).

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-09-2010, 02:36 PM
that was hilarious and thoroughly confusing

EDIT: @Blackswan's video

Hannah, what the fuck are you blabbering about?

MissingPerson
04-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Unfortunately, it's probably just a publicity stunt to hype up their upcoming musical collaboration.

Don't break my heart with such wonderful dreams.

BlackSwan
04-09-2010, 02:44 PM
that was hilarious and thoroughly confusing

EDIT: @Blackswan's video

Hey, it's just your average Finnish dinosaur-themed kid-centered power metal band. No big.

Sleepingrock
04-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Did they give you the good stuff?

Nothing that I expected.... I Was quite sober after the "surgery" BoC sounded the same