PDA

View Full Version : The Default Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

MissingPerson
08-02-2008, 07:11 PM
I was showing some of those beloved Limey neighbour types around some Irish museums lately. The preposterously overbearing themes were a) The assholery of Britain, generally, and b) How much we've suffered at the hands of Britain, poor us.

I have come to the conclusion that we, as a people, need to really, really get over Britain. Stop going to the same bars we used to go to together, stop asking our friends how it's been, stop leaving weird messages on it's answering machine. Just... get over it. Move on. Stop being Britain's whiny psycho ex.

Pixiessp
08-03-2008, 12:10 AM
I really need to stop assuming peoples gender from their screen names/avators because in between reading the girls only thread and the boys only thread I was wrong on several occasions.

give me the rundown. who did you think was male and who female?

locachica73
08-03-2008, 07:39 AM
I'll Never Tell, I'll Never Tell!!! :)

fiyahhh!
08-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Arsonists Target UC Santa Cruz Animal Researchers

SANTA CRUZ (CBS 5 / AP) ― The FBI is investigating two firebombings targeting University of California, Santa Cruz scientists as the latest in an outbreak of attacks against UC researchers who experiment on animals.

Authorities called the weekend firebombings "acts of domestic terrorism."

Santa Cruz police said a firebomb lit on the home porch of a molecular biologist Saturday forced him and his family, including two small children, to flee out a second story window as the house filled with smoke.

One adult family member was treated at a nearby hospital for injuries and released. Police said they consider the case to be an attempted murder.

About the same time on Saturday, a firebomb destroyed a car belonging to a researcher parked at a home on campus.

Police Capt. Zack Friend said attacks like those occuring Saturday are often part of a chain of events intended to threaten researchers who use animals in their labs.

The attacks came four days after police obtained threatening animal rights pamphlets left at a Santa Cruz coffeehouse listing the home addresses of 13 UC Santa Cruz biomedical researchers.

Police said that both of the victims of Saturday's attacks had been listed in a mock 'wanted' poster that appeared in the pamphlets.

The text of the pamphlets read, "Animal abusers beware, and we know where you live, we know where you work."

Last February, alleged animal rights activists had attacked another UCSC researcher inside his home.

---------------------------------------

So when these activists get cancer or some other disease can we deny them any treatment?

Pixiessp
08-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Earlimart for Coachella 2009 !!!!

Pixiessp
08-03-2008, 11:44 AM
wasn't trying to downplay your post.

Pixiessp
08-03-2008, 11:45 AM
wasn't trying to downplay your post fiyahhhh.

canexplain
08-03-2008, 03:14 PM
you give Mother Nature the utmost respect ... or die .... esp oceans and mountains ... x****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/k2aa.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/k2a.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/k2.jpg

bluemamba
08-03-2008, 04:32 PM
damn it what happend to this thread??? i used to like this place.

Courtney
08-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I totally just caught Ivankay being creepy viewing the Who's Online feature.

(I know because I was using it too.)

algunz
08-03-2008, 08:53 PM
you give Mother Nature the utmost respect ... or die .... esp oceans and mountains ... x****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/k2aa.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/k2a.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/k2.jpg

I have such a genuine fascination for Everest. No interest in climbing it, but definitely would like to see it someday.

Mi abuela used to always tell me, "No juega con agua, fuego, y amor." For some reason Everest seems to embody all of those things.

bmack86
08-03-2008, 08:57 PM
K2 quite probably took 9 people today. That one's a mothafucka.

algunz
08-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Really? I'm not aware of this. 9 people that's a lot on one venture.

algunz
08-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow, I just googled it. That's some serious shit. Sounds like total confusion, which is not good in that environment. They are saying there could be as many as 12 climbers trapped in the Death Zone.

canexplain
08-03-2008, 09:15 PM
I have such a genuine fascination for Everest. No interest in climbing it, but definitely would like to see it someday.

Mi abuela used to always tell me, "No juega con agua, fuego, y amor." For some reason Everest seems to embody all of those things.

these were pics of K2 ...that is why i posted it this morning ..... i love everest, but K2 is the mnt that fascinates me ...x****

algunz
08-03-2008, 09:18 PM
All those Himalayas look the same. : )

canexplain
08-03-2008, 09:19 PM
All those Himalayas look the same. : )

ya seen one, you've seen them all ...:) x****

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 08:41 AM
my aunt and uncle own a school in nepal. they were part of the sherpa team to one of the first summits when the oldest man to climb everest every did his climb a few years ago. actually, i think someone told me recently that someone older has climbed since, but still, sounded pretty cool. i doubt i'd make it far at all, but it would be fun to try.

and maybe we'll see one of the climbers ride down on the back of their team member a la the simpsons:

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/582673-2/mcallister.jpg

zenidogx
08-04-2008, 10:00 AM
alotta peeps think 1000 posts is an occasion to make a thread, but i think i'll just post this here:
m_Yyao8obPc

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Party at the Default Thread everybody!!!!!!! congratulations

allyjoy
08-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Arsonists Target UC Santa Cruz Animal Researchers

SANTA CRUZ (CBS 5 / AP) ― The FBI is investigating two firebombings targeting University of California, Santa Cruz scientists as the latest in an outbreak of attacks against UC researchers who experiment on animals.

Authorities called the weekend firebombings "acts of domestic terrorism."

Santa Cruz police said a firebomb lit on the home porch of a molecular biologist Saturday forced him and his family, including two small children, to flee out a second story window as the house filled with smoke.

One adult family member was treated at a nearby hospital for injuries and released. Police said they consider the case to be an attempted murder.

About the same time on Saturday, a firebomb destroyed a car belonging to a researcher parked at a home on campus.

Police Capt. Zack Friend said attacks like those occuring Saturday are often part of a chain of events intended to threaten researchers who use animals in their labs.

The attacks came four days after police obtained threatening animal rights pamphlets left at a Santa Cruz coffeehouse listing the home addresses of 13 UC Santa Cruz biomedical researchers.

Police said that both of the victims of Saturday's attacks had been listed in a mock 'wanted' poster that appeared in the pamphlets.

The text of the pamphlets read, "Animal abusers beware, and we know where you live, we know where you work."

Last February, alleged animal rights activists had attacked another UCSC researcher inside his home.

---------------------------------------

So when these activists get cancer or some other disease can we deny them any treatment?

Maybe someone can explain the "logic" behind animal rights activists who think harming humans is a justified response to animal testing. I like animals and all, but we could use a cure for cancer.

canexplain
08-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Maybe someone can explain the "logic" behind animal rights activists who think harming humans is a justified response to animal testing. I like animals and all, but we could use a cure for cancer.

it would take too long on the board here to explain that .... like putting spikes in the old forests so when they are cut down it trashes the chain saw but could also harm the cutter .... its complicated ....

on a funnier note .... this is my sisters luck ... i dont have all the details but my sis is driving to vegas in her 07 cts (i think that is what it is) and she gets a flat tire ... they fix the tire (no charge of course those damn caddys) and the fixer says, hey that is not a nail that did your tire in, it was a diamond .... yikes , so she goes to the jewlery place ... yep it a diamond and worth more then what it cost to fix the tire lol ... such is life ... x****

Hopeless Semantic
08-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Wow, Ron, that is funny. Was it in a ring or a straight up loose diamond?

Edit: You want to know how bad the 710 is? Well, in one day I managed to get a flat on the passenger front tire...then get that change and then have a nail puncture that tire...and a week later I get one on the driver's side rear tire.

Pixiessp
08-04-2008, 11:31 AM
I drive a Honda and have never had a flat.
Watch me get one today.

locachica73
08-04-2008, 11:33 AM
come to think of it my Honda hasn't had a flat either, just a bad battery once. I don't even know where my spare tire is on my honda so I hope I don't end up getting a flat. bleh.

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 11:35 AM
i drive a honda and had to fill my tire with air this morning.

my car needs a lot of little things done and it's annoying. i'm so effing broke :(

Pixiessp
08-04-2008, 11:35 AM
you took your spare tire out of the car? or you don't know where in the car it resides.

locachica73
08-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I don't know where in the car it resides, normally they are in the trunk but I do not have a trunk. Although I will admit to the fact that I have never changed a tire so wouldn't know what to do with it if I had to. The few times I have had a flat tire some poor guy always took pity on me and changed the tire for me.

Pixiessp
08-04-2008, 11:37 AM
i drive a honda and had to fill my tire with air this morning.

my car needs a lot of little things done and it's annoying. i'm so effing broke :(

I've been hit twice in less than a year after going 8 years with absolutely no problems. of course all this happens right after I decide to sell it.

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I don't know where in the car it resides, normally they are in the trunk but I do not have a trunk. Although I will admit to the fact that I have never changed a tire so wouldn't know what to do with it if I had to. The few times I have had a flat tire some poor guy always took pity on me and changed the tire for me.

do you have a hatchback? i have a honda hatchback and mein is behind the back seat. there's a piece of cloth you lift up, and then there's a wooden panel that lifts up and TA-DA, there's the spare :)

Pixiessp
08-04-2008, 11:39 AM

if you lift up the carpet or covering in your faux trunk it should be there.

Pixiessp
08-04-2008, 11:40 AM
yeah...what she said.

locachica73
08-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I drive an element (the box), I think it might be underneath the car or something, I may have to look when I go to my car later. That would be usefull if I ever get a flat. When it comes to car stuff I am a total chick.

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 11:48 AM
That would be usefull if I ever get a flat. When it comes to car stuff I am a total chick.

psssh, that's what AAA is for :p

locachica73
08-04-2008, 11:52 AM
LOL once I got a flat tire on my way to work in the rain, I pulled the jack out of the back of my car and just stood there for a minute with a confused look on my face. This truck full of landscapers pulled up and asked if I could use some help. Of course I accepted and they went to work changing my tire. All the time talking to each other in spanish about the stupid white girl that doesn't know how to change her own tire. They went on and on not knowing I speak some spanish, then when they were done I thanked them in spanish and drove away. I don't think I am the stupid one since I didn't even have to get dirty.

Pixiessp
08-04-2008, 12:04 PM
I love when that happens. people think you don't understand their language and they proceed to say things about you.

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Loca if you can fix a flat tire then you have my total respect. youd be surprised how many dont know how to do that.

canexplain
08-05-2008, 09:16 AM
they are renumbering all the rooms in my office bldg .... so they renumbered the county attorneys office as 420 ... thats pretty funny ... x****

locachica73
08-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Loca if you can fix a flat tire then you have my total respect. youd be surprised how many dont know how to do that.

So the fact that I can't fix a flat tire means I don't have your respect? Cuz I really don't, that is why I always hope some nice guy will come along and fix it for me. Although don't get me wrong, I am a very resourceful girl so if need be I would figure it out.

locachica73
08-05-2008, 10:17 AM
So I have been working on this spreadsheet for almost a week now (other then when I fucked off all of Friday) and it is the most boring shit ever. I can't keep my eyes open. This takes no real thought process other then plotting data in the correct column. I think a trained monkey could probably do this. I really need to figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

bluemamba
08-05-2008, 10:37 AM
So the fact that I can't fix a flat tire means I don't have your respect? Cuz I really don't, that is why I always hope some nice guy will come along and fix it for me. Although don't get me wrong, I am a very resourceful girl so if need be I would figure it out.

You still got my respect... :thu ..... and if i saw you on the side of the road with a flat i would pull over and help you out.

locachica73
08-05-2008, 11:40 AM
You still got my respect... :thu ..... and if i saw you on the side of the road with a flat i would pull over and help you out.

lol thanks. would you talk about the stupid white girl in some other language?

bluemamba
08-05-2008, 11:48 AM
hmmm ok.... Nina pendeja no sabe nada lol

locachica73
08-05-2008, 11:51 AM
hmmm ok.... Nina pendeja no sabe nada lol

Nina? I am far from a little girl. lol

bluemamba
08-05-2008, 11:56 AM
lol not you.... the other one....

alias
08-05-2008, 12:44 PM
fuck this place.

bluemamba
08-05-2008, 12:50 PM
dude i love your name

MissingPerson
08-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Aw. I finally opened that PM from Buddha. Now my "Unread" bit says 0.

bluemamba
08-06-2008, 12:43 AM
This thread sucks now.

alias
08-06-2008, 06:33 AM
dude i love your name

too bad the feeling isn't mutual fuck face.

bluemamba
08-06-2008, 10:59 AM
too bad the feeling isn't mutual fuck face.

Randy??

locachica73
08-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Whenever I log into my Yahoo mail account one of the news items for the day will catch my eye and I will click to read. I don't usually watch the news or listen to it but I will read it on azcentral.com or some other location. Well today there was some news article and the headline read "Paris Hilton Doesn't Need Cue Cards For Presidential Campaign Ad". Seriously? This is news? I mean yes, her not needing cue cards is somewhat astonishing considering she is dumber then dirt but is it really news worthy?

alias
08-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Randy??

your mother. fucker.

Blinken
08-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Whenever I log into my Yahoo mail account one of the news items for the day will catch my eye and I will click to read. I don't usually watch the news or listen to it but I will read it on azcentral.com or some other location. Well today there was some news article and the headline read "Paris Hilton Doesn't Need Cue Cards For Presidential Campaign Ad". Seriously? This is news? I mean yes, her not needing cue cards is somewhat astonishing considering she is dumber then dirt but is it really news worthy?

Her ad was actually really funny and clever, i hate myself for saying that.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 02:07 PM

ok damnit now i have to go home and watch because i have never found anything shes done funny or clever. damnit.

canexplain
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM

yea i heard that this morn, it is pretty funny and HOT lol ...not ... so they are putting out a bid today to do a security audit of my work ... they do one every two years ... the bid if for the service to be done for 100k ... wonder if they will give me half if i just promise to do my job better :) x****

bluemamba
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
your mother. fucker.

Yup. its randy all right.

alias
08-06-2008, 04:16 PM
i was intrigued, so i searched a little for this Randy character. i see why he doesn't like you. i said I'm your fucking mother, not randy. i could see how it might be confusing for you being that i didn't say no specifically, but i will now. NO!! i am not randy. i am your mother. fucker.

canexplain
08-06-2008, 04:53 PM
i was intrigued, so i searched a little for this Randy character. i see why he doesn't like you. i said I'm your fucking mother, not randy. i could see how it might be confusing for you being that i didn't say no specifically, but i will now. NO!! i am not randy. i am your mother. fucker.

not sure of what you are saying , Randy does not dog me, guess the reason is ... he has a reason i have no clue .. randy is ok by me ..... x****

bluemamba
08-06-2008, 05:01 PM

Ohh your randy alright. Same mannerisms. Same stupid insults. its gotta be you. Randy you said you were gonna stay out the board. You suck at hiding.

alias
08-06-2008, 05:24 PM
not sure of what you are saying , Randy does not dog me, guess the reason is ... he has a reason i have no clue .. randy is ok by me ..... x****

from what i've read, your name is ron...correct? ron, i have no beef with you, the post you quoted was for bluemamba.

Ohh your randy alright. Same mannerisms. Same stupid insults. its gotta be you. Randy you said you were gonna stay out the board. You suck at hiding.

bluemamba, you're a fucking moron. you're so fucking wrong you dont even know whats right or left.

canexplain
08-06-2008, 06:17 PM
from what i've read, your name is ron...correct? ron, i have no beef with you, the post you quoted was for bluemamba.

bluemamba, you're a fucking moron. you're so fucking wrong you dont even know whats right or left.

yep my name is ron lol ... welcome to the board ...x****

gmoneyak
08-07-2008, 01:19 AM
I just had a mini panic attack as my power went out, for two hours.

Life is back to normal now.

PassiveTheory
08-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Welcome back to the internet.

gmoneyak
08-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Yeah, I was almost contemplating reading a book by candlelight. The fucking horror..

marooko
08-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Yeah, I was almost contemplating reading a book by candlelight. The fucking horror..

who is that by? is it any good?

chairmenmeow47
08-07-2008, 08:21 AM

dude, randy was flying to jersey when this guy was posting. let it go. it's not him.

canexplain
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
wasnt sure where to post this, so i will post it here and the "what are you listening now thread"

Police dvd concert stream tonight ....x****

http://www.livedaily.com/blog/2423.html

bluemamba
08-07-2008, 10:21 PM
dude, randy was flying to jersey when this guy was posting. let it go. it's not him.

I was just trying to piss off the guy for insulting me for no reason. thats all. dont believe everything i say.

alias
08-08-2008, 07:06 AM
I was just trying to piss off the guy for insulting me for no reason. thats all. dont believe everything i say.

fuck you, you fucking fuck.

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2008, 07:45 AM
this made my night. MARRY ME, CHBEEB!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_IU6ZJTeYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_IU6ZJTeYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2008, 07:49 AM
YAY! this video was removed last season much to my dismay, but here's chbeeb by himself:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FyzJU7SDhn4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FyzJU7SDhn4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this season:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOUDdadaPlI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOUDdadaPlI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

robert muraine:

audition:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpMCYiaxzds&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpMCYiaxzds&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

when he quit in vegas:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGvi55U0HZ4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGvi55U0HZ4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

when they brought him back mid-season:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYq8hrcSEks&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYq8hrcSEks&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

locachica73
08-08-2008, 07:51 AM
OK that shit is just incredible, it is like they have no bones in their bodies. And there is just something about a dude that can move, I don't care what they look like, if they can dance I get tingles.

marooko
08-08-2008, 08:06 AM
YOOOOOOOOOOOO. that Wade Robson bit last night was fucking amazing. that dude is just unbelievable. but the rabbits were kind of scary. clowns dont really bother me. rabbits, hose are the one you gotta watch out fro. im telling you.

canexplain
08-08-2008, 08:12 AM
great another war coming soon to a theater near you .... iran next i suppose ...x****

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08/08/georgia.ossetia/index.html

marooko
08-08-2008, 08:22 AM
heard about that this morning. great, uh?

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2008, 08:25 AM
YOOOOOOOOOOOO. that Wade Robson bit last night was fucking amazing. that dude is just unbelievable. but the rabbits were kind of scary. clowns dont really bother me. rabbits, hose are the one you gotta watch out fro. im telling you.

wade robinson is the fucking shit as a choreographer. he's a pretentious fuck though everytime he is given the mic. that rabbit dance was sick. my favourite dance of his was to the chairman's waltz from memoirs of a geisha with hok and jamie. that was beautiful. i guess it was nominated for an emmy. i'd youtube it if i wasn't at work for ya.

marooko
08-08-2008, 08:28 AM
you're at work for me, or you'd you tube it for me? haha. i know what you mean.

no worries though, i RARELY ever watch any videos posted. if i do, i dont make it past 15 seconds. im just not in to it. thank you though.

canexplain
08-08-2008, 09:48 AM
this is funny, see what the total amount is :) .....x****

Over the last eight days, a federal, state and county law enforcement initiative called Operation LOCCUST has eradicated 420,000 marijuana plants here worth more than $1 billion on the street.

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2008, 09:48 AM
great another war coming soon to a theater near you .... iran next i suppose ...x****

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08/08/georgia.ossetia/index.html

this is so crazy. here's another article. (http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL768040420080808)

i hate that in 2008 we're still hearing about "ethnic cleansing" :(

canexplain
08-08-2008, 10:04 AM
this is so crazy. here's another article. (http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL768040420080808)

i hate that in 2008 we're still hearing about "ethnic cleansing" :(

ok so i have a little agenda here but: the republicans are always saying how ray gun was always such a great president ...he tore down the wall, ended communism, ended the threat of the soviet union ... well russia is still at it and one of the top 3 or 4 countries we still have to worry about ... reagan slowed down things, he didnt end anything ...x**

marooko
08-08-2008, 10:07 AM
well lets dig his ass up and kill him again.

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2008, 10:11 AM
it's funny that with all of reagan, thatcher and the pope's effort to destroy communism in russia, the one move that really brought down the wall was simply a miscommunication by a russian official on television.

slowing down the inevitable indeed...

though i guess they can't really give us anymore shit about afghanistan, now can they? LOL, thanks for all the infrastructure though :thu

canexplain
08-09-2008, 10:05 AM
said the symptoms include fever, body pains, tingling in the feet followed by progressive paralysis, and an extreme fear of water. Victims tend to have convulsions and grow rigid before death.

that is from the article on the people (38) dieing from vampire bats .. i wonder why you would start to fear water ... thats off the wall ...x****

canexplain
08-09-2008, 12:21 PM
does anyone have any strong opinions about one torrent thingy vs another .. i was looking at vuze ...x****

locachica73
08-09-2008, 02:01 PM
ok this may get me a wrath of shit from other board members but what is a torrent?

canexplain
08-09-2008, 02:14 PM
ok this may get me a wrath of shit from other board members but what is a torrent?

dudett, it is way old school, but then i dont know it or i wouldnt be asking ..it is a way to share BIG files like movies or whole concerts ... x****

locachica73
08-09-2008, 02:23 PM
ok, I think I have seen that somewhere before. You need to use it if you want to DL movies I think. Oh well, I will stick to watching them on netflix.

Pixiessp
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM
hey, thanks for the remainder. gonna go watch "the name of the rose" on Netflix in a smidge.

MissingPerson
08-09-2008, 07:04 PM
does anyone have any strong opinions about one torrent thingy vs another .. i was looking at vuze ...x****

I've only ever used Vuze, and it does the job. I know people who've used a few different ones would still say Vuze.

canexplain
08-14-2008, 07:07 AM
it is suppose to friggin snow here this weekend (well a couple of hours away) ... yikes, there goes summer :( x****

JustSteve
08-14-2008, 10:54 AM
this happened last night outside of my house(updated):

from the local paper...
"A Newport Beach man whom officials say was speeding down Superior Avenue was killed early this morning when his car crashed near Ticonderoga Street in Newport Beach.

He was speeding south on Superior Avenue at about 1:20 a.m. when his 1974 Ford Bronco hit the center divider, police said. Campos, who was not wearing his seat belt, was thrown from the vehicle into the northbound lanes, police said.

“Bottom line, if he had been wearing his seat belt, he would have suffered only minor injuries,” said Sgt. Evan Sailor.

Police have not determined whether drugs or alcohol played a role in the crash and are waiting for toxicology results, officials said.

Dianne Kanavaloff, a nearby resident, said she heard the car accelerate as it went down the hill and then crash into center median.

Kanavaloff did not want to talk about what she saw, but said three women driving up Superior Avenue just after the accident became physically ill at the sight.

“We hear accidents all the time, so sometimes we rush down to help,” Kanavaloff said. “This was the worst accident I’ve ever seen.”

EDIT: campos family found post, asked this to be removed.

Hopeless Semantic
08-14-2008, 10:57 AM
That happened once by the Best Buy in Lakewood, CA. Some dude was high on something racing past the local sheriff's station and managed to flip the car and tear it in half. One of the passengers was thrown and tore in half across the walkway and side law of the Best Buy. Found out it happened to be someone who lived on the next block over. Crazy.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 11:04 AM
I am leaving for my Cali trip tomorrow, we just found out that we can't build bon fires on Redondo Beach. I had this whole image of sitting on the beach, smoking a blunt and contemplating life. Can anyone tell me if it is ok to build a fire on other beaches or is this an all Cali thing?

JustSteve
08-14-2008, 11:14 AM
only if they have concrete fire pits built in. huntington beach has a ton, newport a few, not sure about redondo, though.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 11:15 AM
I found a website that listed some. I seen huntington and newport on there but wasn't sure how close those were to where I was staying. I will check out mapquest and make a plan. Thank you for your help.

JustSteve
08-14-2008, 11:17 AM
not very close, unfortunately. at least an hour or more depending on traffic.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 11:20 AM
not very close, unfortunately. at least an hour or more depending on traffic.

I will just sit out there with a flashlight then. I can't drive high.

canexplain
08-15-2008, 07:25 AM
if you have a kidlet, treat them like gold, you never know when they might go out of your life ....x****

After almost two weeks of waiting for a miracle that would never come, Crystal Wilson decided to withdraw life support. She gave friends and family -- including everyone on Craig's side -- time to gather to say goodbye to the tiny boy with the big, sightless eyes. Various relatives took turns holding him as he gradually slipped away.

Cameron Thomas Boone, 3, fought for his life inside a sweltering pickup truck in the parking lot of North Cypress. Investigators said Boone got out of his car seat, found an extra key and tried to put it in the ignition.
"It's like he was trying to put a window down or open a door but was unable to," said Denholm.

allyjoy
08-15-2008, 07:40 AM
that's just sad

marooko
08-15-2008, 07:46 AM
if you have a kidlet, treat them like gold, you never know when they might go out of your life ....x****

After almost two weeks of waiting for a miracle that would never come, Crystal Wilson decided to withdraw life support. She gave friends and family -- including everyone on Craig's side -- time to gather to say goodbye to the tiny boy with the big, sightless eyes. Various relatives took turns holding him as he gradually slipped away.

Cameron Thomas Boone, 3, fought for his life inside a sweltering pickup truck in the parking lot of North Cypress. Investigators said Boone got out of his car seat, found an extra key and tried to put it in the ignition.
"It's like he was trying to put a window down or open a door but was unable to," said Denholm.

they're not fucking groceries or your purse or wallet!!! im assuming the kid was left in the car? how do you fucking do that??!!

algunz
08-15-2008, 11:25 PM
Oh my god, he was a student of mine. A really nice kid. I can't believe this. I don't have any words.

from the local paper...
"A Newport Beach man whom officials say was speeding down Superior Avenue was killed early this morning when his car crashed near Ticonderoga Street in Newport Beach.

Brian Campos, 22, was speeding south on Superior Avenue at about 1:20 a.m. when his 1974 Ford Bronco hit the center divider, police said. Campos, who was not wearing his seat belt, was thrown from the vehicle into the northbound lanes, police said.

JustSteve
08-15-2008, 11:27 PM
the sad part is that cops said he would have had minor injuries had he been wearing a seat belt.

here's his myspace, creepy to see pics of the truck involved in the accident: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=738825

i really wish i had made the decision to stay inside, no one ever needs to see what i saw that night.

algunz
08-15-2008, 11:33 PM
I can't believe this. He's one of those kids that I would always remember. Just a real great personality. It's horrible to think that his life ended so violently and so needlessly. He's the second student I've lost in ridiculous car accidents in the past few years. WTF!!!

BROKENDOLL
08-16-2008, 11:10 AM
Sorry, Algunz. Sounds like he was a fun guy who was just living life to the fullest. How sad to have it shortened this way, yet, how ironic..."Life has it's turns and hills... then there's that straight-a-way!!! FLOOR IT!!! " (Quoted from his MySpace.) RIP Brian...

Mr.Nipples
08-19-2008, 05:03 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

"LOVE the bar of soap—being from France, I may need to buy another in a year or 2"

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&frompage=-1&memberid=tryork5ifp&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&page=3&userid=tryork5ifp&iid=-1&de=off&items=25

SoulDischarge
08-20-2008, 01:29 PM
'How to calm a cat in heat.'

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=737861

SoulDischarge
08-20-2008, 01:40 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

"LOVE the bar of soap—being from France, I may need to buy another in a year or 2"

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&frompage=-1&memberid=tryork5ifp&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&page=3&userid=tryork5ifp&iid=-1&de=off&items=25

Some of those are gold.

"A+ Magic 8 ball!!—I make my Ouija board ask it questions—Ouija board HATES that."

JustSteve
08-20-2008, 02:26 PM

from the local paper...

Brian Campos, 22, was speeding south on Superior Avenue at about 1:20 a.m. when his 1974 Ford Bronco hit the center divider, police said. Campos, who was not wearing his seat belt, was thrown from the vehicle into the northbound lanes, police said.

“Bottom line, if he had been wearing his seat belt, he would have suffered only minor injuries,” said Sgt. Evan Sailor.

Police have not determined whether drugs or alcohol played a role in the crash and are waiting for toxicology results, officials said.

Dianne Kanavaloff, a nearby resident, said she heard the car accelerate as it went down the hill and then crash into center median.

Kanavaloff did not want to talk about what she saw, but said three women driving up Superior Avenue just after the accident became physically ill at the sight.

“We hear accidents all the time, so sometimes we rush down to help,” Kanavaloff said. “This was the worst accident I’ve ever seen.”

EDIT: campos family found post, asked this to be removed.

complete bullshit for a mod to edit my post. i know all the details now of the accident and had to see first hand the consequences of his irresponsibility, i'll bet you none of his friends or family saw the scene immediately afterwards like i did. i have to walk out my front door and drive down that street numerous times a day, every time reminded of what i saw that night. all i did was describe the outcome. this guy has now affected my life for all my remaining days because of a selfish act. i have no problem telling people how it went down because people should hear all the gory details of what happens when you have no regard for your life or anyone else's. i could have had friends or family out on that street driving, or walking down the hill while this guy was on the road when he shouldn't have been.

MissingPerson
08-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Wow man, that's a classy fucking attitude...

JustSteve
08-20-2008, 03:02 PM
i have had friends and family affected by people like this, so i have no tolerance/pity/compassion for anyone who could have killed myself or anyone else i love.

MissingPerson
08-20-2008, 03:04 PM
I appreciate that, and I appreciate that seeing something like that isn't something anybody should have to do. But his family didn't do that to you, and they're grieving. Extend them a bit of courtesy.

Blinken
08-20-2008, 03:08 PM
This is a public forum, and it is a news item that has affected a board member here. He is not making fun of the guy, merely presenting something that he witnessed, and i think Steve should be able to do that.

JustSteve
08-20-2008, 03:10 PM
I appreciate that, and I appreciate that seeing something like that isn't something anybody should have to do. But his family didn't do that to you, and they're grieving. Extend them a bit of courtesy.

whatever, i have my thoughts and reasons and they aren't going to change. it is never a good idea for anyone with family involved in an event like this to search out info on the internet. there are far worse things being said on other sites, i just described what i saw, and i will never feel bad for doing so.

HowToDisappear
08-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Oh shoot. I missed all the gory parts.

JustSteve
08-20-2008, 03:34 PM
it's fine, i'm done with the subject now. can't wait to get the bills for the therapist...

marooko
08-20-2008, 03:44 PM
http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

TomAz
08-20-2008, 03:45 PM
complete bullshit for a mod to edit my post. i know all the details now of the accident and had to see first hand the consequences of his irresponsibility, i'll bet you none of his friends or family saw the scene immediately afterwards like i did. i have to walk out my front door and drive down that street numerous times a day, every time reminded of what i saw that night. all i did was describe the outcome. this guy has now affected my life for all my remaining days because of a selfish act. i have no problem telling people how it went down because people should hear all the gory details of what happens when you have no regard for your life or anyone else's. i could have had friends or family out on that street driving, or walking down the hill while this guy was on the road when he shouldn't have been.

http://freespace.virgin.net/bg.shields/HighHorse.JPG

MissingPerson
08-20-2008, 04:05 PM
I think that post divides by zero, TomAz.

TomAz
08-20-2008, 04:10 PM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1986/skateswf1.jpg

camposfamily
08-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Steve,

I tried dealing with you man to man in private and still you insist on a public discourse on a subject that hurts my heart to even discuss. People all over Newport are searching for answers about where and when services will be had for Brian. My wife googled his name to find out what was posted by newspapers about the services to be had, and found your thread on the first page. Kids use this "public forum" too. My nephews are into music. Everyone who googles his name would see that post. As I said to you in private, I had no problems with your opinions about anything. I just asked for you to be sensitive to our grief. You apparently don't care how you affect people. Your need to be pissed off at the "modorator" is more important than allowing people to greive. I also apologized to you in each of my messages for what you had to witness. I am truely sorry for that. Please let us remember Brian for who he was, and not some picture of him in his last moments on earth.

Brian was a good kid who would give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it. He wouldn't have waited for you to ask. He was an Eagle Scout, and he was much loved by everyone who knew him. I am sorry you did not know him or you wouldn't be so quick to tarnish his memory and add to the greif of his family. Anyone reading this please say a prayer for Brian and our family.

amyzzz
08-21-2008, 11:03 AM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1986/skateswf1.jpg

chairmenmeow47
08-21-2008, 11:06 AM
check out the balls on amy!!!

amyzzz
08-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Steve is a douche a lot, but I agree with him a little bit in this case. If you are grieving someone don't freaking search their name on the internet and click on some random message board. You're just asking for heartache.

faxman75
08-21-2008, 11:25 AM
This is a public forum, and it is a news item that has affected a board member here. He is not making fun of the guy, merely presenting something that he witnessed, and i think Steve should be able to do that.

I agree.

faxman75
08-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Steve,

I tried dealing with you man to man in private and still you insist on a public discourse on a subject that hurts my heart to even discuss. People all over Newport are searching for answers about where and when services will be had for Brian. My wife googled his name to find out what was posted by newspapers about the services to be had, and found your thread on the first page. Kids use this "public forum" too. My nephews are into music. Everyone who googles his name would see that post. As I said to you in private, I had no problems with your opinions about anything. I just asked for you to be sensitive to our grief. You apparently don't care how you affect people. Your need to be pissed off at the "modorator" is more important than allowing people to greive. I also apologized to you in each of my messages for what you had to witness. I am truely sorry for that. Please let us remember Brian for who he was, and not some picture of him in his last moments on earth.

Brian was a good kid who would give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it. He wouldn't have waited for you to ask. He was an Eagle Scout, and he was much loved by everyone who knew him. I am sorry you did not know him or you wouldn't be so quick to tarnish his memory and add to the greif of his family. Anyone reading this please say a prayer for Brian and our family.

Just an idea here but if you don't want this sort of thing to come up in searches, why would register and post here? You said your peice to Steve in private apparently and now you would have to know you are only fanning a flame or encouraging more to be said. I don't see what positives can possibly come from you now engaging in an online discourse after already saying your piece in private.

comiddle
08-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Last night I found an article about a kid jumping from the sixth level at a mall. In the comments people were blaming the low railings and building codes. Anonymous found out and posted comments blaming gravity. I love 4chan. My point? At least anonymous hasn't bastardized the name.

marooko
08-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Last night I found an article about a kid jumping from the sixth level at a mall. In the comments people were blaming the low railings and building codes. Anonymous found out and posted comments blaming gravity. I love 4chan. My point? At least anonymous hasn't bastardized the name.

low railings and building codes?? how about fucking stupidity?! most of them probably dont know shit about building codes. guard rail is at least 3'6 to the top of the top rail, and at no point in the guard railing system can a 4" round ball fit through(so kids dont accidentally fall through). at 3'6, you dont just trip over that shit. you gotta be pretty fucking tall to do that. the kid fucking jumped, its no ones fault but his own. im sure someone wants to fucking sue about this shit. low railings....gimme a fucking break.

and leave the fucking campos family alone already. nothing in there is offensive for some of you to be getting all stupid and shit. especially you, amy, miss easily fucking offended.

RotationSlimWang
08-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Steve,

Brian was a total dicknose--ADMIT IT.

amyzzz
08-21-2008, 04:05 PM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/The-Shining-Here-comes-Johnny.jpg

amyzzz
08-21-2008, 04:06 PM
(he's baaaack...)

BROKENDOLL
08-21-2008, 04:36 PM
(he's baaaack...) Ha,ha,ha! I hate to admit it, but for a small second there, I got this warm-like welcome home feeling, didn't you? (It's gone now.)

marooko
08-21-2008, 08:03 PM
my dog got in a fight at the dog park tonight. her and my girlfriend are both cut. wasnt her fault either. I feel bad for both of them. My lady got bit on her thigh and both maddies ears are cut. crappy. may have to go to the vet. nothing deep, just one in her ear and i dont want it to get infected. doesnt seem to be bothering her, but we'll see.

canexplain
08-21-2008, 08:42 PM
my dog got in a fight at the dog park tonight. her and my girlfriend are both cut. wasnt her fault either. I feel bad for both of them. My lady got bit on her thigh and both maddies ears are cut. crappy. may have to go to the vet. nothing deep, just one in her ear and i dont want it to get infected. doesnt seem to be bothering her, but we'll see.

well mostly i would say sorry for your gf, but 2nd, we all were kinda the dog god parents or something like that of your dog .. sorry ): x****

marooko
08-21-2008, 08:45 PM
thanks, ron.

bluemamba
08-21-2008, 08:48 PM
any pics??

algunz
08-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Brian was a total dicknose--ADMIT IT.

No he wasn't. Randy, you are such an asshole sometimes.

He was a really good kid, and his loss is being felt by many. He made a mistake like many of us have and unfortunately it ended in his demise. But, I feel the need to speak up. I hope that you all recognize that there was more to Brian than that accident and be sensitive to the fact that people are always listening and watching.

Steve I understand your frustration, but I think sometimes we need to put things in persepective and recognize what is more important - an edit of your post on a message board or the grief of a family that has lost a beautiful, young man who had such enormous potential.

sonofhal
08-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Don't worry. I'm sure next time Steve loses a friend or relative, he'll be down with us trashing them on random message boards.

It's also remarkably selfish to make someone elses death about you (one reason why the support of amy was no big shock).

RotationSlimWang
08-22-2008, 12:00 AM

He was a really good kid, and his loss is being felt by many. He made a mistake like many of us have and unfortunately it ended in his demise. But, I feel the need to speak up. I hope that you all recognize that there was more to Brian than that accident and be sensitive to the fact that people are always listening and watching.

Steve I understand your frustration, but I think sometimes we need to put things in persepective and recognize what is more important - an edit of your post on a message board or the grief of a family that has lost a beautiful, young man who had such enormous potential.

Like you fucking know what kind of a kid he REALLY was. You're a clueless junior high teacher, you wouldn't know if that kid was as clean as a Mormon or some kind of multiple date rapist like Ben.

BROKENDOLL
08-22-2008, 01:57 AM

Steve I understand your frustration, but I think sometimes we need to put things in persepective and recognize what is more important - an edit of your post on a message board or the grief of a family that has lost a beautiful, young man who had such enormous potential. I didn't think Steve was wrong in updating the saddening news. Apparently it hit home with him and brought back some traumatic feelings. I don't remember reading anything Steve said negative about Brian, (RIP) but I know those details were a strong reminder about seatbelts and will make me think twice about thinking I'm invincible the next time my speedometer starts climbing. My condolences and prayers go out to the family~

Like you fucking know what kind of a kid he REALLY was. You're a clueless junior high teacher, you wouldn't know if that kid was as clean as a Mormon or some kind of multiple date rapist like Ben.

BROKENDOLL
08-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Like you fucking know what kind of a kid he REALLY was. You're a clueless junior high teacher, you wouldn't know if that kid was as clean as a Mormon or some kind of multiple date rapist like Ben. I believe she said he had been a student of hers at one time, Randy. And, would it matter what kind of person he was? Nobody deserves a tragic ending in life. Fuck, maybe you need to take your ass back to the hole you hid out in for awhile longer!

amyzzz
08-22-2008, 07:16 AM
Don't worry. I'm sure next time Steve loses a friend or relative, he'll be down with us trashing them on random message boards.

It's also remarkably selfish to make someone elses death about you (one reason why the support of amy was no big shock).
Fuck off. I was just saying that people shouldn't expect nice things when they go searching out someone's name on the internet. It's the internet for god's sake. No accountability, no one cares, and everyone treats you like shit. Like you just did. Thank you.

marooko
08-22-2008, 07:17 AM
see, miss easily offended.

algunz
08-22-2008, 08:12 AM

You claim to be an expert at being able to tell people's character based on a couple of simple hints or words. I spent 2 years around this young man, and I can safely say that Brian was a good kid - a great kid.

RotationSlimWang
08-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Not a single one of my teachers had a fucking clue that I was running drugs for established gangs in the last two years of high school.

TEACHERS KNOW FUCK-ALL.

marooko
08-22-2008, 08:28 AM
dude that is so fucking cool. what grade are you in now?

RotationSlimWang
08-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Also I refuse to believe that this is the REAL Campos family on this board until they post pics of their son's corpse.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, MOURNERS.

faxman75
08-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Eh, i'm not one to judge character but someone who posts on this board saw some things and he posted about them. If the family wants to mourn this loss privately why after already confronting Steve privately did they feel the need to bring it more public. Bottom line is a kid is dead. If no one knew who this kid was and we read a story about some stranger (which he is and was to almost all of us) people wouldn't have a problem with comments like the dumb kid was driving like an ass. He was. It doesn't mean he was an asshole or anything but I don't see the point of arguing back and forth on the internet about what is ok to say and discuss and what isn't.

It seems simple to me. If you are emotional about the personal situation to the point where you know you will get angry at opinions about the incident, you stay away from opinions. Where do you find opinions? On message boards. Everyone is entitled to one, it's a public story. We didn't go look for this guys or the kids myspace page or family website and assult them with unpleasantries. It sucks any way you look at it but people should be allowed to simply rant, or emote about what they saw or their opinion about what they readon a message board.

The issue of PF censoring is up to PF, she moderates this message board and this message board and her position is sometimes subjective. She has the final say so deal with the edit and move on. Steve put your opinions on your myspace or facebook or glitterworldkidz or whatever the fuck you kids use these days. :D

sames44
08-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Also I refuse to believe that this is the REAL Campos family

That's the 1st thing I thought - alias.

amyzzz
08-22-2008, 10:14 AM
this thread is ruined.

rage patton
08-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Who is Brian? What is going on in here?

marooko
08-22-2008, 12:14 PM
read the last couple pages. or, parts anyway.

faxman75
08-22-2008, 12:27 PM
ahh whatevs it's all bullshit at this point anyway....

next topic....

marooko
08-22-2008, 12:30 PM
its friday and im not really working. but i sooo should be.

faxman75
08-22-2008, 01:12 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/Nikimarinis/Funny%20Pics/carrot.jpg

locachica73
08-22-2008, 01:15 PM
OMG I use to love the thundercat cartoons. How could cat people be so damn hot.

rage patton
08-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Haha yes! Now that is awesome.

marooko
08-22-2008, 02:10 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/Nikimarinis/Funny%20Pics/carrot.jpg

good fucking find, dude. that rocks.

rskapcat
08-22-2008, 04:23 PM
More nonsense:

http://www.firebox.com/product/2061/The-WineRack

Ladies, this could solve the booze issue at Coachella. ;)

locachica73
08-22-2008, 04:27 PM
wow i could have boobs and booze. sweet

Pixiessp
08-22-2008, 04:31 PM
i'll take it. what a great idea!!!! enter Coachella with a D cup and exit with a B . then start all over the next day.

bluemamba
08-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Dude is carrot top really that ripped now days?? i remember him skinny as fuck.... and havent seen em on tv either.

faxman75
08-22-2008, 06:22 PM
He's been that way for a few years now at least. I remember the first times I saw the billboards in Vegas for his show there. Fucking terrifying. I had to look away.

bluemamba
08-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Hes famous just cuz hes ugly.

tessalasset
08-22-2008, 10:52 PM
What, does this guy think he's an Indian? What is he, a goddamn asshole? What the fuck is he doing? Not ever. No way. Now he's...Johnny Havesticks. And running away like he's frickin... Tommy Noble. What the hell is he doing? Thinks he's...thinks he's got it going Bossanova. No way. No-ho-ho- way. What is this garbage? What is this? Oh I'm king of the trees. I'm the tree-meister. To count on them. Or sometimes I prigue, I like to steelst. Yeah right. Yea-ha right. This guy's a ******. This guy's some sort of ****** indian in the teepee. Who this guy thinks he's Captain Knots. Thinks he's Captain Tying Knots. Whenever everyone needs some knots tied they go to him. Bull Shit. Bull shit they...Bull---this woman's such a bitch. Thinks she's...Miss Sant. Drinking out of cups. Being a bitch. I bet her fist. I bet her figalist. Barnd. Parscum parld--little kid in the background fuckin going cRAYzaaaaay. Who's this guy? Mr. Balloons. Mr. Ballon Hands. No way. No way. Get real. Like those things... Mr. Walkway. Mr. Walk down me I'm the walk way. Lead me to the building. Fuck you. Five Six Four Three yea-ha right. You some stupid bitch. Who paid for that floor? Not me. No way. Never pay for no floor ever again. Not once, not never. Nope. Who's chair is that? Who brought that goddamn chair in here? Not my chair. Not my chair, not my problem, that's what I say. No way. Stupid dresses. Stupid flowers. Lighthouses rule. You don't like the lighthouse? You suck. What is this, sea horse captain? What is this, sea horse sea shell party? Who didn't invite me? Why didn't I get invited, sea horse sea hell? What is this? Get real. I'm in love with sea horses. I'm in love with them. They're so beautiful and cute, I'm in love with the sea horses. They're fucking unreal. I love them. They're like all the clocks; I love em. I love sea horses, and I love looking at em, and I love sea shells. I love sea shell things. I love things with sea shells and sea horses on them, like blankets, and towels and little bags. I love em. Sea horses for eva.

RotationSlimWang
08-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Tessa's fucking DRUNK.

sonofhal
08-23-2008, 12:25 AM
Again? Goddam it!

canexplain
08-23-2008, 09:14 AM
... some basic rules of mine when it comes to having an opinion about a country .. .. living there for a year or more>staying with a local for at least a week>hitch hiking from town to town and staying at a hostel or local hotel>taking local transportation from town to town and staying at a "brand" hotel >doing a tour>staying home ... x****

algunz
08-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Yes! The best way to travel is to try to pretend you live there. My best moments across borders have always been when I was hanging with the locals.

bluemamba
08-24-2008, 01:13 AM
Mind blowing orgasm.... wow...

im losing my eyesight.

bluemamba
08-24-2008, 01:14 AM
fuck its late. I need sleep.

MissingPerson
08-24-2008, 07:56 AM
Hey, there's marginally more Radiohead than usual on the board today.

algunz
08-24-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm watching Talk Sex with Sue (an 80 yr old) on Oxygen and a woman calls in and says that she can't get her husband to have sex for longer than 12 minutes. Her suggestion is to buy 2 bks: She Comes First and the companion bk He Comes First and then they can swap and share ideas.

She just suggested a butt plug to another caller.

Direct quote: "It's a great butt plug."

jigsaw
08-24-2008, 11:22 PM
what are you wearing?

algunz
08-24-2008, 11:29 PM
My English Beat t-shirt and baby poop draw string pajama pants.

jigsaw
08-24-2008, 11:30 PM
minus the baby poop draw string pajama pants and thats hot...

algunz
08-24-2008, 11:40 PM
maybe in your world

locachica73
08-25-2008, 08:22 AM
I'm watching Talk Sex with Sue (an 80 yr old) on Oxygen and a woman calls in and says that she can't get her husband to have sex for longer than 12 minutes. Her suggestion is to buy 2 bks: She Comes First and the companion bk He Comes First and then they can swap and share ideas.

LOL I have watched that lady, she was on the Tyra show one day. Very weird to see an 80 + year old talking about orgasms, masterbation, anal sex and blow jobs. creepy.

JustSteve
08-25-2008, 08:31 AM
better than seeing it, though.

algunz
08-25-2008, 08:36 AM
gd pt steve

In college, Dr. Ruth came to our campus for a seminar. One of the most dynamic and informative little persons I've ever met. She was awesome.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 08:38 AM
better than seeing it, though.

OK the thought just made me a little ill.

PineapplePete
08-25-2008, 10:38 AM
_9wSMuCJCkQ

allyjoy
08-25-2008, 10:56 AM
gd pt steve

In college, Dr. Ruth came to our campus for a seminar. One of the most dynamic and informative little persons I've ever met. She was awesome.

it didn't creep you out that someone @ her age talks about sex? She has a wealth of information, but it always gives me the heebie jeebies when I listen to her speak.

chairmenmeow47
08-25-2008, 11:02 AM
one time my BFF went snooping as a kid and found her parent's porn collection. they also found a game called "dr. ruth's game of good sex". we weren't sure if we were more mortified by that or the mother/son scenario porn we found.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 11:02 AM
I hope to someday be 80+ years old and still talking about sex though. Better then being one of those bitter old lady's that never enjoyed sex.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 11:04 AM
one time my BFF went snooping as a kid and found her parent's porn collection. they also found a game called "dr. ruth's game of good sex". we weren't sure if we were more mortified by that or the mother/son scenario porn we found.

My kids and their friends found my "special drawer", my kids were of course mortified. I felt really bad about that, but then again thats what they get for creeping around in my room.

amyzzz
08-25-2008, 11:38 AM
That's what locks are for.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 11:44 AM
I did finally put a lock on my bedroom door but they also need to learn not to snoop. I remember growing up I would never have gotten in my mothers purse or went through her room. I knew that was wrong, still to this day I won't go looking in a woman's purse even if they tell me to. I shouldn't have to lock my door, they should know it is off limits. And who looks in their mothers underwear drawer or let's their friends anyway? It serves them right lol.

faxman75
08-25-2008, 11:49 AM
I just hope my kid doesn't find my acid.

amyzzz
08-25-2008, 11:50 AM
ditto.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 11:55 AM
My kids found my weed I brought back from coachella and smoked it. That was what they were looking for when they found the special drawer. I had it hid in my sunglass case in my underwear drawer and they sniffed that shit out. I should get them jobs at the airport as drug sniffers.

marooko
08-25-2008, 01:24 PM
its too bad you cant spank your kids nowadays. i learned not to steal in one lesson.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 01:30 PM
its too bad you cant spank your kids nowadays. i learned not to steal in one lesson.

Oh you can spank them, I found this out from a phoenix police officer. My daughter was getting very snotty and back mouthing me in front of the cop, I told her to shut up or I would slap her and then get arrested. The cop looked at me and said, you can slap her, you can even spank her, in fact I recommend it. You just can't beat her or leave marks.

amyzzz
08-25-2008, 01:39 PM
That's the third time you've posted that story.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 01:41 PM
sorry, i didn't realize that. i need to take some ginko.

algunz
08-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Loca wants to make sure she shares the wealth.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 01:43 PM
nah, just having some short term memory problems.

MissingPerson
08-25-2008, 01:53 PM

Wow. Irish television feels really boring all of a sudden.

marooko
08-25-2008, 01:57 PM
minus the baby poop draw string pajama pants and thats hot...

minus any pants. (for females that is)

Oh you can spank them, I found this out from a phoenix police officer. My daughter was getting very snotty and back mouthing me in front of the cop, I told her to shut up or I would slap her and then get arrested. The cop looked at me and said, you can slap her, you can even spank her, in fact I recommend it. You just can't beat her or leave marks.

no proof of a beating if there are no marks.

locachica73
08-25-2008, 02:00 PM
bring on the phone books. just kidding.

marooko
08-25-2008, 02:01 PM
sorry, i didn't realize that. i need to take some ginko.

yeah, loca, be careful about that shit, nothing is repeated on the internet. NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!

locachica73
08-25-2008, 02:02 PM
yeah, loca, be careful about that shit, nothing is repeated on the internet. NOTHING!! NOTHING!!

Not even porn?

MissingPerson
08-25-2008, 02:07 PM
NOTHING!

marooko
08-25-2008, 02:07 PM
NOTHING!!!!

amyzzz
08-25-2008, 02:08 PM
I tend to repeat stories myself--so let me know if I do. :P

locachica73
08-25-2008, 02:09 PM
now im scared. i may have to stop smoking because i may forget again and then the internet cops will come get me and lock me up in cyber jail. GREAT!!!

MissingPerson
08-25-2008, 02:13 PM
Sometimes when I'm really drunk I accidentally stumble over my own posts without recognising them and get really pissed off at that bitch...

locachica73
08-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Sometimes when I'm really drunk I accidentally stumble over my own posts without recognising them and get really pissed off at that bitch...

ok but you only have to worry when you actually respond to your own post telling yourself off. That would be bad. Kinda like arguing with yourself.

amyzzz
08-25-2008, 02:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. too funny.

marooko
08-26-2008, 08:04 AM
i just heard on the news that people were complaining that there weren't enough negative speeches against republicans at the DNC. good thing we don't need to unite as a people or anything. and thats not to say the far right doesn't feel the same, they're just not being talked about right now.

locachica73
08-26-2008, 09:01 AM
A friend of mine was at subway getting a sandwich and the lady in front of her had a $100 bill and the guy working at subway said he couldnt accept it because he didn't have change. So the lady asks if anyone had change for a $100. My friend happened to have the change so gave it to her in exchange for the $100. Then she went grocery shopping later that night and was arrested for passing a counterfit bill. The cops showed up, handcuffed her in front of her daughter and everything. They didn't believe that she didn't know it was a fake because after looking it was very obviously fake. Anyway she told the cop the story but the cop didn't believe her because who would just take a $100 and put it in their purse without looking. I can almost with certainty say I would not have looked that closely because I just assume all people are good. So just be careful out there or you might end up in handcuffs and not in a good way.

marooko
08-26-2008, 09:04 AM
so whats the deal? is she gonna get charged or what?

im totally opposite, i wouldnt have given the person shit. i would have immediately assumed it was fake. considering all the signs up at places that say they dont even accept $50 bills, theres no way i would have offered change for a $100 bill.

sorry about your friend.

amyzzz
08-26-2008, 09:08 AM
That's a good reminder. You should definitely watch out for counterfeit $100 bills.

menikmati
08-26-2008, 09:09 AM
I had a $100 bill sitting in my wallet since December. I finally just got rid of it as a wedding gift.

marooko
08-26-2008, 09:11 AM
When i first got one of the newest $10 bills, i was pretty close to talking shit to the lady. i was looking at her like she was giving me monopoly money, then i saw the picture next to the cash register and compared it to the bill i had. oh ok, later.

marooko
I had a $100 bill sitting in my wallet since December. I finally just got rid of it as a wedding gift.

you got married?

locachica73
They didn't actually charge her luckily because they couldn't prove her story wasn't true but he was very condescending about it she said. So she called subway and they have video of the lady and her in line and the whole exchange so now my friend feels like she was wronged and is getting a copy of the tape to show the cops even though she wasn't charged, to get an appology or some shit. I told her to just drop it and feel glad she didn't get charged. She has never had anything bad like that happen so she is taking it very hard. Oh well, I guess it is a lesson learned, I know I won't be giving change to anyone anytime soon now.

menikmati
08-26-2008, 09:12 AM
you got married?

No I gave it away as a wedding gift to another couple...though technically the gift was only $40 from me, and $60 from somebody else, so I was given back $60 out of the original $100.

locachica73
08-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Apparently they took a 5 and copied a $100 over it so it felt like real money, just if you looked closely you could tell it was fake. Who thinks of this shit? I just don't have a very corrupt mind because I would never have thought to do some shit like that.

marooko
08-26-2008, 09:14 AM
fuck that!! back her up on that shit. she deserves an apology. i hate when cops call people liars based on nothing. "well im a cop, you're lying because i said so." fuck that!!

locachica73
08-26-2008, 09:18 AM
I think my doc has put me on too much lexapro because nothing really bothers me anymore, i just say fuck it and move on. even when my car got towed I didn't get pissed, everyone else did but I just let it roll off my back.

amyzzz
08-26-2008, 09:19 AM
I need some of that. Heh.

locachica73
08-26-2008, 09:22 AM
It is nice not to be so on edge but sometimes I wonder if I should let some stuff bother me more then it does. I don't want to seem zombie-ish.

BROKENDOLL
08-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Sometimes when I'm really drunk I accidentally stumble over my own posts without recognising them and get really pissed off at that bitch... That's quotable! LOL

ok but you only have to worry when you actually respond to your own post telling yourself off. That would be bad. Kinda like arguing with yourself. If I ever do this, please commit me!

JustSteve
08-26-2008, 02:05 PM
fuck that!! back her up on that shit. she deserves an apology. i hate when cops call people liars based on nothing. "well im a cop, you're lying because i said so." fuck that!!

because someone knowingly passing a counterfeit bill wouldn't lie to the cops about how they came to possess it? when all cops deal with is lying criminals then they aren't really apt to believe just another person being accused of a crime.

marooko
08-26-2008, 02:06 PM
because someone knowingly passing a counterfeit bill wouldn't lie to the cops about how they came to possess it? when all cops deal with is lying criminals then they aren't really apt to believe just another person being accused of a crime.

innocent until proven guilty. ever hear that term?

im on a cops side 98% of the time, but sometimes they're just dicks.

JustSteve
08-26-2008, 02:10 PM
innocent until proven guilty. ever hear that term?

that's for the courts to decide.

marooko
08-26-2008, 02:34 PM
that's for the courts to decide.

not the cop.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 08:48 AM
She took the video to the cops so they could actually see who did it and maybe try to find her. They told her she had to turn it into the secret service because they are the ones that deal with counterfiters or something to that effect. I really do not like the system much these days. I was always a firm believer in it and thought it worked rather well, but lately I have been very disapointed by the things I have learned.

JustSteve
08-27-2008, 09:53 AM
i will never peak in the girls only thread again...

I shave rather randomly since my leg hair is pale and I don't wear bathing suits too often to have to be scrupulous with the bikini hair. Hubby doesn't complain so I don't know even I need to make any changes. I wish I could have someone fix my eyebrows though. I'm too impatient to deal with that, and I have a very slight unibrow going on if I don't shave in the middle. teehee.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 09:54 AM
LOL thats what you get, its like the farting thread but with body hair instead.

amyzzz
08-27-2008, 10:01 AM
And lots of blood.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 10:06 AM
and some orgasm talk just to keep it interesting.

Blinken
08-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Back to Counterfitting, I worked at an amusment park while I was in college, and once we got a rash of counterfit Travelers Checks. I got one of them at my register and had to talk the cops all day about who gave me the check and everything. They finaly got caught because the passed 12 checks for $100 each that day, and everyone took them. The thing is that it is alot easier to spot a fake $100 then a fake travelers check. So if you want to pass off fake money use travelers checks, and don't get greedy.

BROKENDOLL
08-27-2008, 11:11 AM
and some orgasm talk just to keep it interesting.

Back to Counterfitting, I worked at an amusment park while I was in college, and once we got a rash of counterfit Travelers Checks. I got one of them at my register and had to talk the cops all day about who gave me the check and everything. They finaly got caught because the passed 12 checks for $100 each that day, and everyone took them. The thing is that it is alot easier to spot a fake $100 then a fake travelers check. So if you want to pass off fake money use travelers checks, and don't get greedy. Let's combine the two subjects and chat about counterfit orgasms. Now that's entertainment!

locachica73
08-27-2008, 11:12 AM
fake orgasms are not entertaining in the least. its like drinking non alcoholic beer, what's the point?

chairmenmeow47
08-27-2008, 11:13 AM
i one time realized at a rave someone had given me counterfit bills when i tried to buy drugs next to a blacklight and the money glowed, lol. it was like 10 bucks, but still, bastards!

Pixiessp
08-27-2008, 11:13 AM
the worst thing is faking it when you're alone.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 11:14 AM
I am such a rule follower that I would freak out if I had counterfit money. I sweat trying to pass off a canadian quarter lol.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 11:15 AM
the worst thing is faking it when you're alone.

ok that got me... LOL

Is that anything like getting yourself drunk so you can take advantage of yourself?

Pixiessp
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm having a dry season.

amyzzz
08-27-2008, 11:23 AM
IT'S "COUNTERFEIT" with an e in there. Geez. Driving me nuts.

chairmenmeow47
08-27-2008, 11:23 AM
IT'S "COUNTERFEIT" with an e in there. Geez. Driving me nuts.

thanks, i knew i wasn't spelling it right and was too lazy to look it up, lol.

amyzzz
08-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Ugh. I hate it when I make one mistake because I am being overworked in the past couple weeks doing multiple job functions and this one anally retentive co-worker freaks on me thinking I never follow up my work. Yeah, I'm behind on my follow-ups--my boss is asking me to do more than my normal job function. Deal with it. Her talking OVERLY LOUD about following up work to other co-workers just pisses me off more.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 02:10 PM
This is exactly why I hate working in the office. Way too much drama, people watching to see when you get to work, when you leave work, how much work you do, and women are the worse (sorry ladies). Fuck, people need to worry more about their own shit and less about others. I haven't been very busy lately (obviously) so I sent out an email to the people I like to tell them if they needed help with anything to let me know. So the controller asked me to put a billing binder together, mindless stupid work that involved making tabs and copies. It took me maybe an hour or two. So the girl who was supposed to do it but didn't have time ended up getting called on the carpet for it and then they had to call me into a meeting to discuss it. WTF, It was just a binder people. settle the fuck down.

amyzzz
08-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Ugh. Busy work.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 02:13 PM
lol yeah and the other day I came in at 10 because i had a doctors appointment and one of the other coordinators made a comment to my friend saying "wow, coming to work at 10, must be nice". stupid bitch, i have been here 10 years, I can have the occasional late start, trust me I have plenty of time off coming to me. Wanted to punch her in the back of the head... lol just kidding.

amyzzz
08-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Did you arrange to come in late ahead of time (for the appt)? If so, they got no beef with you. Lame.

locachica73
08-27-2008, 02:16 PM
No, it was a last minute thing, had to hit urgent care, but regardless as long as I hit my 8 hours a day or turn it in as paid time off it is no business of hers what I do or when I do it, she is a coworker not my boss. Some women are just catty, one reason I don't have many women friends.

chairmenmeow47
08-27-2008, 02:18 PM
if anyone gets catty with me, i just kill them with kindness. nothing pisses off catty bitches more than being happy & nice to them. especially if you look good while you're doing it :)