PDA

View Full Version : The Default Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94

Bud Luster
03-31-2008, 02:06 PM
i watched on the history channel, the hippie program ... there were times i cried like a little baby watching it .... we could have really changed the world ..... x****

You actually did really change the world. Mostly for the better even. Changing human nature is impossible though Ron.

canexplain
03-31-2008, 03:09 PM
yea the olympic training place is going to stay in colorado for another 25 years ... i remember the year 76? that we voted for the olymipic games to not come here .. times change ...x****

wow it really snowing hard up in the hills

You actually did really change the world i know i changed a lot of baby diapers :)

gratytrainridesagain
03-31-2008, 03:33 PM
So last night was beautiful here it was like 55 then today we get 7 inches of snow. March in MN sucks.

canexplain
03-31-2008, 07:44 PM
you can talk the talk, if you walk the walk ...x****

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/03/31/gore.environment.ap/index.html

Blinken
04-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I tried to post the whole text version of this speech the other day, but the site kept fucking up. Here is the version from the movie, a part in the middle of the written version isn't in this one but it still is great. Probably my favorite piece of writting by Hunter S. Thompson.

F6QQRGoI7ys

samiksha
04-03-2008, 07:04 PM
i just got my first nosebleed

canexplain
04-03-2008, 07:36 PM
i just got my first nosebleed

thats funny but not, sorry dude ... many shades of black .. raconteurs .. really great song .. x****

samiksha
04-03-2008, 07:39 PM
don't be sorry, it was neat!

canexplain
04-03-2008, 08:17 PM
don't be sorry, it was neat!

that cracked me up, one year at my work, we had this like lunch thing, and halfway thru, i got a nosebleed, went all over my white shirt lol .. day in a life ... x****

orbit
04-07-2008, 06:12 PM
MyFest music festival cancelled

having sold just 87 tickets (http://www.myfest.co.uk/index.php)

MYFEST CANCELLED

It is with great regret that we must today concede, that we have no choice but to cease all activities in relation to the promotion of the event MyFest, planned for 3rd - 5th May 2008. The worst predicted projections for the event's cash flow (income and expenditure) models did not account for the festival having sold just 87 tickets to date, from a total availability of 9000. (3000 weekend, 2000 each day.) One ticket has been sold in the last 48 hours, despite the various costly current press and online advertising and marketing sources. We no longer believe that there is a reasonable prospect of selling sufficient tickets either to cover the event costs, or indeed for the event to take place with a worthwhile number of spectators for visitors, or bands to enjoy the experience. We are bitterly disappointed that we have failed either to reach or to sufficiently enthuse the general public with our vision for the festival.

We must regretfully also write off the substantial losses incurred through advertising and marketing, licencing, insurance, production, and administrative costs to date. (Suppliers please note: ALL outstanding invoices will be settled).

We are extremely disappointed that the many excellent bands and artists who had agreed to perform at the festival have been inconvenienced. Every last act which was scheduled to play earned their place on the bill by virtue of their sheer quality and potential, and we hope and believe that many of these acts will go on to enjoy huge success in the future.

We are also extremely disappointed for the many companies and organisations whose belief in the festival has seen them commit their time, resources or brands to our vision for a new music festival.

We apologise unreservedly to disappointed ticket holders, who will all receive refunds as credits via their chosen payment methods.

NAS Events.

menikmati
04-07-2008, 06:33 PM
ouch. Who was scheduled to play?

mountmccabe
04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
3 stages, 100+ acts, camping, and even clean toilets and showers, for under £50 for the (bank holiday) weekend of May 3/4/5 2008.
The Draytones
Joana And The Wolf
No Picasso
Molloy
Kid Coda Sounds
LR Rockets
Flame On
Buster Shuffle
Jag
The Marlas
De Shamonix
Munroes
Supernovas
The Mosaics
The Others
The Skallywags
Polka Party
The Veez
Sol Devious
Plastic Passion
Marner Brown
Halagoogoo
The Delanies
Rosie Oddie And The Odd Squad
The Astral Janes
Phantom Lovers
Alexander G Muertos
The Mourning After
Trash Fashion
The Far Cries
Public Service Announcers
The Krak
The Toy Guns
Dirty Electric
The Bikinis
The Collectable Few
The Idle Lovers
Fatels
Mozzy Green
The Thirst
The Displacements
Rosalita
Koopa
My Awesome Compilation
Area 15
Catch-It Kebabs
Weightloss
Smaller Than You
Skatch
Second Smile
The World On Fire
Little Victories
Lost Without Cause

SUNDAY

Ocean Colour Scene
We Are The Ocean
Miss Conduct
Paige
Parka
The Mazeband
My Last Mistake
Flamboyant Bella
The Debuts
The Bleeps
Attila The Stockbroker
Fandangle
The JB Conspiracy
Over And Out
Frog Stupid

MONDAY

HEADLINE TBC
The Arcadian Kicks
The Broadcast
4ft Fingers
Short Warning
From Plan To Progress
Failsafe
My Passion
Steer Clear
Exit Avenue
Kids Can't Fly
Walk Don't Walk
Members Of Me
aging Speedhorn
Your Demise
12 Gauge Alliance
None The Less
Annotations Of An Autopsy
Lower Than Atlantis
The Rodeo Plan
Never Means Maybe
Last Stop Chinatown
1000 Hertz
The Eyes Of A Traitor
Trial Of Fifty
Eternal Lord
Azriel
Burn Down Rome
Emily Rose
Many Things Untold
First Signs Of Frost
Forever Never
Fell Silent
Seven Year Kismet
My Minds Weapon
Synopsis
Miahope
Rules Of The Sea
Haunting Of Leica
Devil Sold His Soul
Fei Comodo
Viatrophy
Postmortem Promises
Icarus Tide
This Is Colour
Bury Tomorrow
April Dead
Evita
My Cross To Bare
The Abner
Without Thought

mountmccabe
04-07-2008, 08:09 PM
I've heard Ocean Colour Scene and that's it.

Hannahrain
04-08-2008, 07:44 AM
I'm making a chandelier.

Hannahrain
04-10-2008, 08:08 AM
COUNTDOWN: 15 DAYS, 01 HOURS, 52 MIN, 26 SEC

Young blood
04-10-2008, 08:14 AM
This would be the toughest decision of my life.....

Dad arrested after dispute over which gang right for baby
Mom tells police she, ex-boyfriend could not agree
By Bill Scanlon, Rocky Mountain News (Contact)
Thursday, April 10, 2008

When Mom wears one set of gang colors and Dad wears another, conflict over how to raise the baby can cause irreconcilable differences.

At least that's what happened for one Commerce City couple.

Commerce City police were called to a disturbance Saturday at a Hollywood Video on East 64th Street, where a man reportedly was harassing his ex-girlfriend, who was working there.

The man knocked over a computer and a magazine stand and yelled obscenities at her, witnesses said.

He left the store before police arrived.

When officers questioned the woman, they learned that the two had been together for four years and were the parents of a child.

When police asked the woman why the two had separated, she said they have "different ideas about how the baby should be raised," according to a police report.

When officer Daniel Swift asked the woman what she meant by that, she said that the two belong to different street gangs.

"They could not agree on which gang the baby would claim," Swift said.

Joseph Manzanares, 19, was arrested later at his home.

He was taken to the Commerce City Police Department for processing and then transferred to the Adams County Jail, police said.

Manzanares pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, and a harassment charge against him was dismissed.

He owes Adams County Courts $810 in court, processing and probation-supervision fees.

Manzanares wasn't available for comment.

gmoneyak
04-10-2008, 12:36 PM
I've been waiting 3 months to use this:

V17duGlHEYY

2 Weeks left, bitches!!

WattsUp
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
ha ha...

this is an actual conversation between me and a US customs agent..

agent: "How long were you in mexico?"

Me: "two weeks?"

agent: "excuse me?"

Me: "two weeks"

agent: "two weeks?"

Me: (in a progressively slurred tone) "two weeks, two weeks, two weeeeeeeks"

then i chuckled... he didnt seem to find it very amusing.

picks up chair
04-12-2008, 04:59 PM
80s party tonight. Between Goodwill, my closet, and 25 bucks at a ghetto party supply I got a pretty sweet Prince outfit goin on.

WattsUp
04-12-2008, 05:03 PM
sweet! take some pics...

take pics with hot chicks all around you and have this uninterested look on your face, like youd rather be playing basketball with charlie murphy....

picks up chair
04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
I'll be the tallest Prince ever. I predict that all the ladies will be in leg warmers and neon cutoff sweatshirts, dudes not dressed up at all...that's Yuma. My camera kinda sucks and my computer's pushing 10, but I'll try to get someone to help me out.

amyzzz
04-13-2008, 04:29 AM
they're dressing as Flashdance?

amyzzz
04-13-2008, 07:51 AM
I'm staying at my father-in-law's house for the weekend (free cable!), and there's a nice pool in the backyard. My husband noticed there was a nesting mallard duck behind the pool in a little bush. The freaking ducklings hatched this morning, and the whole family (mama + 11) are swimming around in the pool. They're so adorable! I took pics on my camera phone--I'll ask Jacob if he has a cable to upload them to the computer. I guess the ducks need be be shooed away somehow though before they ruin the pool.

canexplain
04-13-2008, 11:15 AM
well the R-68 meeting was interesting ..... the leaders said they fully expect to be arrested and we should too, so we should expect that .... it was and is no surprise to me ...... they are showing a thing about west point on tv now .... i am anti war, but if you ever go to west point, you will be impressed i think, i know i was ....x****

canexplain
04-13-2008, 12:19 PM
and btw, the leaders of r-68 said RATM is "this close" (puts up his fingers and makes a little space) of playing a gueralla sp concert for the dnc .... i am hoping ....x****

SubBass49
04-13-2008, 12:31 PM
I was there for their show in 2000 at the Staples Center protest area...expect the cops to be pretty hardcore if RATM plays...we're talking armored personnel carriers, cops on horseback, full riot gear, tear gas, rubber bullets, etc...

canexplain
04-13-2008, 12:42 PM
I was there for their show in 2000 at the Staples Center protest area...expect the cops to be pretty hardcore if RATM plays...we're talking armored personnel carriers, cops on horseback, full riot gear, tear gas, rubber bullets, etc...

yea i expect that ... michael f and spearhead are for sure playing ... they can get pretty political too ..... its a sad day for me, so i went to the 68 meeting, and we were talking about the same things we did in 1968, i got gassed and tossed in jail then, and it looks like it didnt make any difference .. my family member leaves for iraq in 3 days and her mom is with her, out east, and i cant be there to help her either ... life sucks sometimes ..x****

Mr.Nipples
04-13-2008, 08:31 PM
I threw my guitar in the trash...
1kwjDLHX92w&hl=en

thinnerair
04-14-2008, 11:27 AM
b0SShK0lods

David Byrne performing with Paul Simon in Brooklyn.
Covering Simon's "Call Me Al"

gmoneyak
04-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Haha... I found myself bored Saturday night so I decided to check out a local club that had The Autobots spinning breaks. Lo and behold, I ran into this mother fucker that night:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/230/477402638_01e88d2013_m.jpg

It was absolutely perfect, 10 more days..

Mr.Nipples
04-15-2008, 08:18 AM
It was only a matter of time...

http://www.kicksonfire.com/index.php?s=heaven%27s+gate

Yes im getting a pair.

WattsUp
04-15-2008, 08:21 AM
didnt they wear Cortez's???

these are dunks...

that = gey

Mr.Nipples
04-15-2008, 08:25 AM
im not going to wear them...

WattsUp
04-15-2008, 08:28 AM
yes you are.

canexplain
04-15-2008, 02:07 PM
ok, so i get money back from the irs, and the iraq things will be done by then, i think tygerlady and me might come to coachella ... i know this is stupid to ask, but talk me into it ... it will still cost maybe 1k all in all but , afterall it is coachella and being with friends ... and randy, if i go, we have to hook up, the last time i went to an out of state fest, i got busted, so i always travel clean ... and i will bring the dog :) i think i am going to offer 10 total strangers to stay at my house for the dnc ..

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/torchprotest611copycopy.jpg

i am thinking code pink lol cuz i could take them on if something happened...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/crazyeyes.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/dognye.jpg

so its funny if i really go and someone else has the ghostbuster hat .. but then he can save postage to send it back to me ... well there is one reason ... x****

x****

amyzzz
04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
COME TO COACHELLA, RON!!!! Lots of us want to meet you, and you'll have a GREAT time!

denies the day
04-15-2008, 02:25 PM
ok, so i get money back from the irs, and the iraq things will be done by then, i think tygerlady and me might come to coachella ... i know this is stupid to ask, but talk me into it ... it will still cost maybe 1k all in all but , afterall it is coachella and being with friends ... .. x****

Fate is guiding you to the polo fields, my friend...

BROKENDOLL
04-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Do we have to "beg" for Ron's dog to come to Coach? I'm game!

Hannahrain
04-15-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm watching Cash Cab, and they just asked someone on the street what mineral was the softest on earth and is often ground in to powder for cosmetics, and the lifeline guy on the street said, "Uh, I dunno, maybe talc?" and the guys in the cab overlooked it and guessed flour. FLOUR. Because, you know. Flourstone. Jesus Christ.

PineapplePete
04-15-2008, 04:25 PM
I just started reading Brave New World.

amyzzz
04-15-2008, 04:38 PM
It ends badly for the protagonist.

PineapplePete
04-15-2008, 05:46 PM
I assumed as much...its a dystopic novel so I don't see how else it can end. I hate dystopias, they piss me off and make me hate everyone for a while. I get all jumpy and start reading a lot of conspiracy theories. Eventually I realize how stupid that shit is but still...after I read Catcher in the Rye I almost bought a one-way ticket to New York with my parent's credit card. Then I saw how much of a pussy Holden was.

mountmccabe
04-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Flour is pretty soft you know.

canexplain
04-16-2008, 03:50 PM
wow it says on the bonnaroo site there were over 3000 different users on in the past 24 hours ...yikes ..x****

canexplain
04-16-2008, 04:24 PM
i wish i would have got the exact quote it was so strange but one of the supreme court justices said in the lethal injection thing "There is always going to be a slight risk of pain in any excution method" dah and these are some of the smartest people we have ... x****

thelastgreatman
04-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Catcher is one of the absolute least interesting novels I've ever read. I don't get how the fuck people like that book in the least.

Ron, I don't understand your comment. Do you think maybe he was subtlely acknowledging the joke when he said it?

Oh, this was another thing I'd like to see put into place as part of the personal moral responsibility I talked about in that troops thread: someone has to be held accountable for deciding to have a convict executed. Not the state, not the government, an individual person must accept the responsibility.

Specifically, I think we should let the death penalty be used freely at the discretion of the judges. Except that if they sentence someone to death and that person is posthumously proven innocent, the judge who sentenced too hastily must accept the responsibility for his mistake--they get executed too.

Blinken
04-16-2008, 05:38 PM
What if judge was mislead by the prosecutor, or the cops planted evidence. The judge could have no idea about that, seeing how he was brought in solely for the trial. I do agree that someone should be held accountable but maybe not the judge. Maybe have responsiblity trials. where the Judge, defense attorney, Cops, key witnesses, prosecutors, and the like all go infront of a jury and they figure out who is guilty.

greghead
04-16-2008, 07:11 PM
I just started reading Brave New World.

It ends badly for the protagonist.

But the Orgy Porgy does sound fun

thelastgreatman
04-16-2008, 07:18 PM
What if judge was mislead by the prosecutor, or the cops planted evidence. The judge could have no idea about that, seeing how he was brought in solely for the trial. I do agree that someone should be held accountable but maybe not the judge. Maybe have responsiblity trials. where the Judge, defense attorney, Cops, key witnesses, prosecutors, and the like all go infront of a jury and they figure out who is guilty.

We're talking about sentencing, not conviction. Jury convicts. If you make it many people's responsibility then there will always be the hope to blame it on others or not be able to come to a definite conclusion and no action be taken.

A judge ought to be the best trained person in the court system to analyze the cases of both sides and determine whether he is so certain this person should be killed for their crime that he would stake his own life on it. Some cases are convenient enough to make it open-and-shut, just a matter of life in prison or murder.

If they feel murder is truly called for, they had better be so sure they'll put their lives on it. This way they don't tolerate any kind of tampering with evidence of 4th amendment violations from cops anymore--with their lives possibly on the line, judges will start to take an extremely hard line with civil rights and mistreatment. Cops will be less dick.

Blinken
04-16-2008, 08:15 PM
We're talking about sentencing, not conviction. Jury convicts. If you make it many people's responsibility then there will always be the hope to blame it on others or not be able to come to a definite conclusion and no action be taken.

A judge ought to be the best trained person in the court system to analyze the cases of both sides and determine whether he is so certain this person should be killed for their crime that he would stake his own life on it. Some cases are convenient enough to make it open-and-shut, just a matter of life in prison or murder.

If they feel murder is truly called for, they had better be so sure they'll put their lives on it. This way they don't tolerate any kind of tampering with evidence of 4th amendment violations from cops anymore--with their lives possibly on the line, judges will start to take an extremely hard line with civil rights and mistreatment. Cops will be less dick.

I see what you are saying, i didn't think of the trickle down effect. But the problem still will exist. If a DA knows that he can hide the DNA evidence that would free a man on death row and the ultimate penalty would only be on the judge, he would be inclined to hide the evidence than he would if faced the same punishment. Judges are not psychic they can't know what the DA or cops might be hiding. I still think those people should be held as accountable maybe more than a judge. I do agree with your idea i just think there needs to be some wiggle room

picks up chair
04-17-2008, 04:19 PM
On wearing the Prince outfit to the 80s party - nobody but the hosts and I dressed up. Prince, Flava Flav and 2 chicks in 80s style prom dresses. The rest were douchebags looking at me funny. So what if i had a felt/velour suitcoat and pleather pants, purple neck scarf/cuffs, and elvis wig, it's an 80s party. Was it not cool enough? Homie don't play that.

Side note: Didn't realize Prince hair ~= Elvis hair. Prince? King? Did I not catch that relation back in the day?

miscorrections
04-17-2008, 04:20 PM
1Pwrfqu_mA0

mountmccabe
04-17-2008, 04:27 PM
"This measuring cup measures half a cup so it takes two scoops from it."

NiceArthur32
04-17-2008, 04:30 PM
for some odd reason that video got me rock hard...

Young blood
04-18-2008, 09:12 AM
Almost every web page I have visited in the last two days, has a banner ad promoting coachella.

Just an observation....

kreutz2112
04-18-2008, 09:13 AM
I smell a radiohead addition!!!!!!

Young blood
04-18-2008, 09:14 AM
RADIOHEAD!

amyzzz
04-18-2008, 10:21 AM
...and yet we still never got a Phoenix New Times ad. Fuck that. I wanted my lil newspaper poster.

TomAz
04-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Almost every web page I have visited in the last two days, has a banner ad promoting coachella.

Just an observation....

I wonder how many tickets they've managed to sell.

BROKENDOLL
04-18-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm more concerned about that guy and his iced tea. If one of those teabags were to have accidently fallen out into the pitcher, would somebody be getting hurt right now?

canexplain
04-18-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm more concerned about that guy and his iced tea. If one of those teabags were to have accidently fallen out into the pitcher, would somebody be getting hurt right now?

brokendoll, i cant find the stupid thead, but if you would, tell your guy tnx a zillion for the offer but i guess i have to stay home this year ... my girl will just be back from the round trip and we also have roger water tics on the 30th ... but for the 10 year thingy, we will def see you guys there ..... x****

BROKENDOLL
04-18-2008, 11:58 AM
brokendoll, i cant find the stupid thead, but if you would, tell your guy tnx a zillion for the offer but i guess i have to stay home this year ... my girl will just be back from the round trip and we also have roger water tics on the 30th ... but for the 10 year thingy, we will def see you guys there ..... x**** Whew! For a second there, I thought I was gonna be sent to a stupid thread! Ha,ha,ha! Now I'm looking for a pouting thread because you guys can't make it. We'll keep that invite open for the 10th year celebration though! BTW...Should I be checking my mailbox for your balls? (I'll just leave it at that...gives these folks something to run with, you know!) :)-

canexplain
04-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Whew! For a second there, I thought I was gonna be sent to a stupid thread! Ha,ha,ha! Now I'm looking for a pouting thread because you guys can't make it. We'll keep that invite open for the 10th year celebration though! BTW...Should I be checking my mailbox for your balls? (I'll just leave it at that...gives these folks something to run with, you know!) :)-

cheery faces by tue or wed ...:) x****

Hannahrain
04-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Really fucking stupid things I did today:

Got locked out of my own house and couldn't break in (probably a good thing, I guess). I'd just finished running some errands, so I had to sit outside eating Smartfood popcorn and reading the back of a shampoo bottle until someone came to let me in.

NiceArthur32
04-18-2008, 01:11 PM
^^^^ha ha

i hate it when that happens

canexplain
04-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Really fucking stupid things I did today:

Got locked out of my own house and couldn't break in (probably a good thing, I guess). I'd just finished running some errands, so I had to sit outside eating Smartfood popcorn and reading the back of a shampoo bottle until someone came to let me in.

I was out in the bay area in 99 to see a couple of concerts and these people from LA were going to pick me up in Denver and we were all going to Woodstock 99 …. So I get home and my daughter had lost my extra key and even the hidden one (she was watching my house and gone) … I sort of tried to break in and couldn’t either … I was suppose to call the LA bunch and tell them exact directions to my house (and of course their number was in my house) … I sort of lost it for a minute … I called my ex and she had a key but couldn’t be there for a few hours … when she got there and I got in the house, it was too late to call them, but I did have the address where we were going to stay in Chicago on the way …. I took a chance and started hitchhiking …. It only took two hitches, and they only beat me by a couple of hours … I would have been so pissed at myself if that hadn’t of worked out …. X****

Mr.Nipples
04-22-2008, 10:25 PM
ill see you all at the festival. if you encounter a long-haired grouch in wayfarers, thats most likely me. just yell nipples and ill probably turn around.

Hannahrain
04-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh good. You'll be one of the fifty who do.

Have a good time, Mr. Nipples.

full on idle
04-22-2008, 10:38 PM
what's a wayfarer, with regards to apparel

mountmccabe
04-22-2008, 11:10 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Corey_Feldman_Wayfarers.jpg

mountmccabe
04-22-2008, 11:11 PM
The sunglasses are what I meant to point out but I would so appreciate if you mimicked that entire ensemble, Nips.

BROKENDOLL
04-23-2008, 12:32 AM
ill see you all at the festival. if you encounter a long-haired grouch in wayfarers, thats most likely me. just yell nipples and ill probably turn around.If someone yells Nipples, theres a good chance that 60% of the people will turn to look, if not more. :)-

Young blood
04-23-2008, 07:59 AM
If I ever make it big I want his marketing team behind me.....

Go Backstage with Jack Johnson at Coachella
Get a head start on blue room’s weekend long live webcast of Coachella. On the morning of April 25th, have breakfast with Jack Johnson LIVE from the grounds of Coachella! Log on at 11:00am (ET) to see Jack take the stage for intimate backstage interviews and an acoustic performance featuring songs from his new album, Sleep Through The Static, available now at all retail locations!

Young blood
04-24-2008, 08:25 AM
somebody is trying to win the board......

marooko
04-24-2008, 08:29 AM
i gave up.

canexplain
04-24-2008, 12:52 PM
so i just got a spam pm .... it sort of bothers me and sort of not ... i like vendors and people that can make a little money off the show, but i really hate spam .....x****

Young blood
04-25-2008, 02:31 PM
I made it through about 30 sec of watching Jack Johnson in the blue room.

He is so painful to listen to.

Young blood
04-25-2008, 02:54 PM
*giggles* Kroqken front row at redd kross

Mr.Nipples
05-02-2008, 10:41 AM
A squirrel ran into the house im staying at. The dogs are going apeshit...

marooko
05-02-2008, 11:04 PM
i kinda got a little freaked out right now. i was reading some posts, they were mostly saying today. then i get to this other page and everything says yesterday. it was 4 mins ago dude, calm down.

Mr.Nipples
05-06-2008, 09:22 PM
I just had a very interesting and lengthy conversation with the guy responsible for getting eldridge cleaver into mormonism.

full on idle
05-06-2008, 09:24 PM
expound?

Mr.Nipples
05-06-2008, 09:30 PM
he talked about cleavers reasoning for kidnapping timothy leary, coming to church high on crack, and how he had to go through a bunch of shit to be baptized since he murdered some people. this whole conversation went down in the lobby of a hilton hotel lobby.

Mr.Nipples
05-06-2008, 09:43 PM
he was the mission president for some wards in the bay area during the 70's/80's and was the one who initially guided cleaver through the church when he started investigating. the pictures he had of himself and cleaver in full mormon garb were surreal to say the least.

PotVsKtl
05-06-2008, 09:55 PM
I've got a better lunatic celebrity story but it's beneath me to repeat it.

bballarl
05-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Did you read poetry with Danny Glover?

marooko
05-08-2008, 02:45 PM
FUCK YES!!! I finally got an invite for what?

Mr.Nipples
05-08-2008, 03:08 PM
does bullwinkles even exist anymore?

SFChrissy
05-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Apparently so...

http://www.fun-center.com/WA/

http://www.bullwinkles.com/faqs.html

Mr.Nipples
05-08-2008, 03:29 PM
wasted so many birthdays at that hell-hole

PassiveTheory
05-09-2008, 11:24 AM
I swore I asked for this custom title in a dream... Crazy shit man.

bartelby
05-09-2008, 11:28 AM
there are two sets of frogs fucking in my windowsill

weird

PassiveTheory
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM
More like awesome.

bartelby
05-09-2008, 11:41 AM
they've been at it for a few hours now...i'm feeling inadequate

PassiveTheory
05-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Feeling alone?

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 01:41 PM
somebody tell me they also see john mcenroe like second row middle in the mojave 360 pic that dani just put a link up for in the "we want your pics" thread

heres the link

http://roomrotator.com/Coachella2008/

TomAz
05-12-2008, 02:03 PM
somebody tell me they also see john mcenroe like second row middle in the mojave 360 pic that dani just put a link up for in the "we want your pics" thread

heres the link

http://roomrotator.com/Coachella2008/

the guy in the blue ballcap? no

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 02:04 PM
yeah him. I think it looks exactly like him.

TomAz
05-12-2008, 03:15 PM
it doesn't look a thing like John McEnroe.

Jenniehoo
05-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Picture of the guy | Picture of John McEnroe looking just the same as the guy

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 03:38 PM
ok maybe it's not him, but it kind of looks like him.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/kreutz2112/Picture1-3.png?t=1210635464 http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVC070906145911PIC.jpg

menikmati
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
yeah that ain't him

TomAz
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
they're both white guys with gray hair, I'll give you that much. but the guy in the ballcap is closer to Tommy Lee Jones than John McEnroe. and he doesn't look much like Tommy Lee Jones.

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
agreed about the tommy lee jones comment.

TomAz
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/kreutz2112/Picture1-3.png?t=1210635464http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/homefamily/slideshow/celebrity-geniuses/img_3.jpg

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 03:45 PM
i'm sure someone will start a thread about this, but asia is having no luck with natural disasters right now. I guess it pays off to live in a christian nation.

PotVsKtl
05-12-2008, 03:47 PM
That's fucking MacGyver you assholes.

PotVsKtl
05-12-2008, 03:48 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/kreutz2112/Picture1-3.png?t=1210635464http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Richard_Dean_Anderson.jpg/220px-Richard_Dean_Anderson.jpg

twoheadedboy
i'm sure someone will start a thread about this, but asia is having no luck with natural disasters right now. I guess it pays off to live in a christian nation.

AHAHAAAH

NO... mother nature is just warning us... she is building up her great mighty nature powers and then she is going to fuck the united states in the ass with her great mighty nature powers

amyzzz
definitely NOT mcenroe.

PotVsKtl
MACGYVER.

TomAz
05-12-2008, 03:49 PM
no way all of McGyver's hair would fit under that cap.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 03:50 PM
If that were MacGyver he'd have MacGyvered his way into the photo pit. Or potentially onstage. There are some serious holes in your logic.

TomAz
AHAHAAAH

NO... mother nature is just warning us... she is building up her great mighty nature powers and then she is going to fuck the united states in the ass with her great mighty nature powers

what? you mean she's just practicing on asia right now?

PotVsKtl
Look at my proof it's a goddamn indisputable mirror image. I told you assholes MacGyver was there.

twoheadedboy
05-12-2008, 03:51 PM
what? you mean she's just practicing on asia right now?

exactly
she's working up to us

Young blood
05-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Yalls were lucky McGyver was there to save you.

PotVsKtl
05-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Look at the girl behind him, she's all, "Holy shit, MacGyver just turned my vagina into a go-kart."

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/kreutz2112/Picture1-3.png?t=1210635464

Young blood
05-12-2008, 03:53 PM
VRooooooom!

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 03:53 PM
No way in hell. You saw all the objects around the field. He would have done something with them. I mean there was a drinking straw just LYING there. MacGyver wasn't within a hundred mile radius.

PotVsKtl
05-12-2008, 03:56 PM
MacGyver looks a lot like a noble eagle, surveying his hard-won territory. A majestic creature of the sky. Look at that craggy beak, sniffing out ferrous materials for arc-welding purposes.

Jenniehoo
05-12-2008, 03:58 PM
God, I love hearing about MacGyver.

I really do.

twoheadedboy
i HATE macgyver

there... i said it

now what!?

theburiedlife
No way in hell. You saw all the objects around the field. He would have done something with them. I mean there was a drinking straw just LYING there. MacGyver wasn't within a hundred mile radius.

He McGyver'ed the straw into those frames the girl is wearing to the right of him.

Jenniehoo
05-12-2008, 04:01 PM
I would like to hear a story that credits MacGyver with Coachella - including the DP pyramid, the Roger Waters pig, the Tesla coil, and even that stupid tent last year that went around and around until you ended up knee deep in pot-smoking hippies.

I'd like to believe that these things happened because he made them so.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure he made the spiral tent out of Nessie's lower intestine.

Jenniehoo
05-12-2008, 04:10 PM
That's probably why it smelled so bad.

You know...that or the hippies.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Look, if you voluntarily enter an intestine, you're getting a stench. Read the fine print.

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 04:13 PM
someones getting testy about the hippie talk.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Fuck you, I eat animals.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 04:15 PM
And not even dead ones. I just unhinge my jaw and they waltz right in.

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 04:16 PM
hannah is macgyver.

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 04:18 PM
McGruber episodes last Saturday were lame.

Jenniehoo
05-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Picture of MacGyver | Picture of Hannah looking like MacGyver

BROKENDOLL
05-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Look, if you voluntarily enter an intestine, you're getting a stench. Read the fine print.

Fuck you, I eat animals.

And not even dead ones. I just unhinge my jaw and they waltz right in.
Damn, I missed this first half of the Hannahrain Comedy Hour! Wait. Woo-hoo! What fabulous timing! I can still catch Part 2: The Hannahrain Visuals! I'm elated!

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Ergh. I think I've found my Hinckley.

BROKENDOLL
05-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Apparently it was just a commercial to capture the viewers attention...

kreutz2112
05-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Ergh. I think I've found my Hinckley.

Apparently it was just a commercial to capture the viewers attention...

these two posts make no sense to me.

thelastgreatman
05-12-2008, 05:37 PM
It's amazing how a thread can be on that much of a roll for like six hours... then wham. MacGyver changes it into another BD holocaust.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 07:49 PM
I just heard Santogold's "Creator" in a Bud Light ad.

luckyface
05-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Man, I have been laid out for most of the day with the stomach flu. Seriously, it doesn't get much worse than this illness. I have lost 8 lbs over the last couple of days! Drinking more than a sip of Gatorade makes me sick to my stomach and I can't handle anything to eat.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Oh god I am so scared of getting the stomach flu because I haven't had that since junior high and oh god don't contaminate the internet.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Also I'm sorry. Get well soon.

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Pssh stomach flu, try getting Balantidium Coli while stuck in Chaipas. Not fun.

thelastgreatman
05-12-2008, 09:39 PM
What fucking psycho drinks Gatorade when they're sick?

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Doesn't dehydration play a big part with the whole flu thing? That would be seemingly the chief reason why you would need electrolytes. I dunno, Corinna you're the scientist. 'Splain.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Not a doctor.

thelastgreatman
05-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Jesus Christ, you sick fucks, when your body gets sick it's telling you that it needs real nutrition, not some processed shit that comes out of a Coca-Cola factory.

theburiedlife
I'm trying to make broad generalizations. Make up something.

miscorrections
If you give me a tail and a gene I can tell you whether it's knockout, wildtype, or mutant. I can not, however, tell you about Rocke's flu. Even if you give me his tail.

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 09:46 PM
No wonder you failed the mid-terms...

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Ouch. That is uncalled for. And even if you get an F it doesn't matter as long as everyone else gets a worse F, which was the case.

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 09:48 PM
No harm, no foul.

BROKENDOLL
05-12-2008, 09:50 PM
It's amazing how a thread can be on that much of a roll for like six hours... then wham. MacGyver changes it into another BD holocaust. Afraid of holocausts, are we?

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 09:52 PM
No harm, no foul.

I'm putting a blanket ban on you anyway. Meanypants.

thelastgreatman
05-12-2008, 09:58 PM
No harm, no foul.

Do you the two of you fuck, or what?

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 10:00 PM

Isn't it meanie pants?

BrettShipes
05-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Jesus Christ, you sick fucks, when your body gets sick it's telling you that it needs real nutrition, not some processed shit that comes out of a Coca-Cola factory.

What do you drink when you have the flu?

Gatorade is a fine choice for flu drink, a nice mix of sodium, potassium and chloride in a lovely flavored beverage. I don't know about everyone else, but I sweat like a pig when I have a stomach flu and gatorade is actually better than water for hydrating because you're not going to get those nutrients from eating because you'll just puke it up.

I also enjoy sprite. Possibly flat sprite.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Leave my portmanteau alone.

PassiveTheory
05-12-2008, 10:05 PM
What about your portfolio?

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:07 PM
I don't have a portfolio, I'm not an artist or writer or whatever. Why are you all trying to ascribe me careers that I do not, in fact, have?

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:09 PM
I don't understand the word "portfolio", but I know the word "pinocchio". That qualifies me to be in the conversation, right? They're basically the same.

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 10:11 PM
...my least favorite Disney movie. Scared me shitless as a kid.

thelastgreatman
Do YOU two fuck, now we're getting somewhere.

thelastgreatman
Goddammit, buriedlife, don't get between me and an easy joke.

BrettShipes
05-12-2008, 10:12 PM
When Pinocchio lies his nose gets bigger, but when a portfolio lies it's called plagiarism.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Sow your pithy pearls with a generous hand, my good sir.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Basically what the shit that wasn't clever get out.

thelastgreatman
05-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Hannah, I order you to get drunk quickly and dance for our amusement.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:25 PM
I've had the last two nights. It's your turn.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:31 PM
God, you're SUCH a LUSH. When is the drinking going to stop, Hannah? You're always ass-up in a bottle and I am SICK of it.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah? Well, it's a more noble hobby than banging the poolboy, that's for fucking sure.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:34 PM
What am I supposed to do? You've been too busy drinking to pay any attention to me. Is it so wrong to want someone to actually GIVE A SHIT? So he has a PENIS, it's still better than being a FUCKING LOSER.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:36 PM
I can't believe you. You come gallivanting through here like you own the place, like YOU paid for that Mercedes. You parade them through here all fucking day. I'm sick of it. I'm trying, but I just hate you so god damn MUCH sometimes.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Remember that plastic surgery you bought me? Yeah? Well these babies are TAKING ME PLACES and I don't need to put up with your fucking puking and mewling anymore. That's right, I used you. I USED YOU, BITCH. HUGH FUCKING GRANDPA HEFNER wants ME in his MAGAZINE. What have you got? NOTHING. Oh, except an OLD VOMIT STAIN on your crusty bathrobe.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:42 PM
He doesn't want YOU, you shrill, dim-witted harpy. He wants the silicon that I've stopped payment on. They're going to repo them, and you'll have nothing left but two festering fleshpockets. See who wants you now. Nobody fucking wants you now. On the bright side, you don't have to carry a purse anymore. Not that you ever had anything to keep in it other than my chargecard.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Well YOUR cirrhotic liver won't even hold out long enough for you to SEE my chest rot, so have fun spewing toxic bile everywhere. OH WAIT, you already DO that every time you OPEN YOUR MOUTH. And I told Julio to take a SHIT in the POOL, TOO. Merry Christmas, you foul-vag'd bitch.

thelastgreatman
05-12-2008, 10:46 PM
... "ass up in a bottle?"

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Listen, CoCo. You can clack around in those Fendi heels all you want, but we all know what you're worth. You're worth about as much as the gum stuck under the table at the shithole diner I rescued you from. I gave you everything you have, and I'll take it away. Because let's lay our cards on the table here. We all know it. Your daddy didn't love you and neither do I.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:52 PM
I do not have to take this shit from you. You know what? I'm leaving. As soon as Julio is done messing your pool he is going to scoop me up and we will ride into the sunset. So you just stumble down to the liquor store and buy as much as you can because tonight you are going to realize you miss me. And when you're moaning in a blind stumble there won't be anyone to hold your hair back. Enjoy it.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I know, I know. You relate to Julio. Other than the fact that he's pre-op, you two are two of a fucking KIND. Oh, and your scars are showing. I wasn't going to mention it until you noticed for yourself, but your vision has apparently been clouded by one too many Prozac. Maybe the next time you get a "gender reassignment", you won't get it in the fucking back room of the Piggly-Wiggly. That guy wasn't even a doctor, he was just a clerk who took out a splinter once.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I cannot hear you, the sunset is beautiful and Julio has firm biceps.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 10:58 PM
You know that herpes I gave you? I got it from your sister.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah, that's right. I re-gifted.

Hannahrain
05-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Okay so now, picture this: drunk bats. Stumbling around with little bottles in their one long curly finger. Yeah. Picture that.

miscorrections
05-12-2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.dimijianimages.com/CostaRica-page3/tentmaking-bats.jpg

theburiedlife
05-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Furbies?

KatieLyn
05-13-2008, 08:31 AM
I had a Furby. I named it Spoon. One of it's ears fell off.

Hannahrain
05-13-2008, 08:37 AM
INTERNET, WHY ARE YOU SO BORING?

ThomThom
05-13-2008, 08:39 AM
I just paid an essay service to do my Sociology final for me, I feel so horrible about it.

Hannahrain
05-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Excuse me, I'm lamenting in here.

JustSteve
05-13-2008, 08:52 AM
to the piece of shit scumbag who stole a $1000 check we wrote out of a friend's mailbox and then cashed it: i hope the mail fraud and check fraud you were a part of turns into some nice anal raping for you in prison.

Hannahrain
05-13-2008, 08:55 AM
You shouldn't have been using personal checks to pay for your drugs in the first place.

JustSteve
05-13-2008, 08:57 AM
shit, i am a cash man for that...this was business.

kreutz2112
05-13-2008, 09:23 AM
The reason you drink gatorade when you have the flu is not to directly fight off the virus, but to keep yourself well hydrated because you are losing so much water through sweating, vomiting and shitting.

luckyface
05-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Also I'm sorry. Get well soon.
Thanks! I am feeling better today. I am actually here at work, although I probably won't be eating very much for the next few days.

What fucking psycho drinks Gatorade when they're sick?

It is supposedly better for you than water when you are dehydrated. The electrolytes and what not.

bug on your lip
05-13-2008, 10:35 AM
electrolytes my ass

kreutz2112
05-13-2008, 11:02 AM
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://thegoat.backcountry.com/blog/files/2007/12/brawndo.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFciKhgXYlTcrROUwTU68oZaKMeeA

Mr.Nipples
05-14-2008, 09:38 AM
76yNW_hItPM&hl=en
the drummer...

marooko
05-15-2008, 07:03 AM
since i cant sig it, ill just end with it.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/carywhitt/fsol.jpg

TomAz
05-15-2008, 07:07 AM
to the piece of shit scumbag who stole a $1000 check we wrote out of a friend's mailbox and then cashed it: i hope the mail fraud and check fraud you were a part of turns into some nice anal raping for you in prison.

this sort of shit happens all the time. Mailboxes are no good for anything other than getting bills and junk mail.

amyzzz
05-15-2008, 08:24 AM
Did the friend have a lock on his/her mailbox?

miscorrections
05-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Go California Supreme Court for legalizing gay marriage! In your face, Arnold.

SubBass49
05-15-2008, 11:06 AM

Finally equal rights for ALL Americans (at least in California & Massachusetts).

Always cracked me up when I'd see a Republican on TV talking about freedom and equality, like it was something they actually valued, yet then they'd turn around and maintain discriminatory policies against American citizens.

One step forward.

samiksha
05-15-2008, 12:23 PM
guysssssssssssssssss im taking a really dumb class. =( it's called Listening Behaviors. I had to watch Intolerable Cruelty today with the sound off and now i have to write about it and in about an hour i have to go play Dora the Explorer and sail a cardboard boat in front of the class.

menikmati
05-15-2008, 12:27 PM
since i cant sig it, ill just end with it.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/carywhitt/fsol.jpg

There's reasons why images can't be sigged.

marooko
05-15-2008, 12:29 PM

dont forget the voters. in your face voters.

There's reasons why images can't be sigged.

such as?

marooko
05-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Finally equal rights for ALL Americans (at least in California & Massachusetts).

Always cracked me up when I'd see a Republican on TV talking about freedom and equality, like it was something they actually valued, yet then they'd turn around and maintain discriminatory policies against American citizens.

One step forward.

kinda like the dems and anything deemed "offensive". but freedom though right?

Young blood
05-15-2008, 01:46 PM
I got a marineee.

: (

shaggyduck
05-15-2008, 02:30 PM
So can I post video reviews in this thread?

New Kids on the Block @ The House of Blues on Sunset
h88lqnC5g2Q

menikmati
05-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Dude, seriously stop. You haven't learned yet?

shaggyduck
05-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Are you kidding? Have you read this thread at all? It's mostly mindless drivel. What could I possibly be infringing upon?

This forum is 90% people talking about music. I don't see why me posting a video about people talking about music is wrong.

It's not like i'm selling something or trying to promote something totally unrelated.

Young blood
05-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Later shaggyduck. happy coachella 09.

marooko
05-15-2008, 02:44 PM
dude, usually id side with arguments like this, but if you're affiliated with that site, that equals spam. i suggest you let it go before you get banned.

shaggyduck
05-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Ok, that's fair. I still don't understand why I have to be hated on and can't just be given a fair message from a moderator explaining what I've done wrong.

Am I to understand that no one is allowed to post their own YouTube videos on this forum?

We aren't a company, we're not making any money. This is just a couple of guys who love going to concerts trying to get the beat on the street out on the net for people.

Sorry to be such a bother. I'll stop.

TomAz
05-15-2008, 02:59 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

menikmati
05-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Ok, that's fair. I still don't understand why I have to be hated on and can't just be given a fair message from a moderator explaining what I've done wrong.

Am I to understand that no one is allowed to post their own YouTube videos on this forum?

We aren't a company, we're not making any money. This is just a couple of guys who love going to concerts trying to get the beat on the street out on the net for people.

Sorry to be such a bother. I'll stop.

You're trying to "pimp" your website, don't try to deny. That equals spam, anyone should know this. I'm sure there are hundreds of users on here who have their own personal sites, but you don't see them starting threads trying to shove it down our throats do you?

And kreutz is right, change your signature, you even look like a spammer on a message board, that's not a good thing.

Barbara, the ninja
05-15-2008, 03:10 PM
I found a bus route from where I'm currently living to my hometown! It only takes 3 hours and courage and a pocketknife. The great thing is that it only costs $2.50. I have a car but gas is way too ridic to drive now. Go me.

marooko
05-15-2008, 03:13 PM
I found a bus route from where I'm currently living to my hometown! It only takes 3 hours and courage and a pocketknife. The great thing is that it only costs $2.50. I have a car but gas is way too ridic to drive now. Go me.

Girl, i have all kinds of knives if you need to borrow one.

And Menik, what about those picture sigs? Can we not have them due to bandwith?

menikmati
05-15-2008, 03:16 PM
its not bandwidth, its because everyone would then want to have one, and next thing you know, we would look like a wwe forum where everyone pimps their John Cena sig. It's just yucky and unclean. The text Shaggyduck has is horrible enough.

shaggyduck
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
You're trying to "pimp" your website, don't try to deny. That equals spam, anyone should know this. I'm sure there are hundreds of users on here who have their own personal sites, but you don't see them starting threads trying to shove it down our throats do you?

And kreutz is right, change your signature, you even look like a spammer on a message board, that's not a good thing.

Yes, massa.

kitt kat
05-15-2008, 03:29 PM
How is it that the Bay Area is scorching, and when I left LA the other day, it was overcast and the sun never came out?

FUCK YOU, WEATHER.

And I just realized I won't be able to do my weekday beach trips this summer because I work from 12-5 M-F.

amyzzz
05-15-2008, 03:38 PM
a 3 hour bus ride? Fuck that shit. Time is money.

kreutz2112
05-15-2008, 05:39 PM
I just sold about 150 shitty shitty cds for $150. SUCKAS!

PineapplePete
05-15-2008, 07:49 PM
How many repeated doses of NoDoze can I take before it becomes a health risk?

thelastgreatman
05-16-2008, 06:38 AM
Fuse TV is looking for hosts, if any of you assholes ever dreamed of being a VJ. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tfr/681939208.html

marooko
05-16-2008, 09:41 AM
one of our PM's just told a customer to fuck off and hung up on them. hahahahahhaha.

canexplain
05-16-2008, 10:12 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/powercube_380x286.jpg

Blinken
05-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Ron you have really failed at staying away from the boards my friend.

canexplain
05-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Ron you have really failed at staying away from the boards my friend.

i know, i suck, but only 5 posts in a week i think ... i just sit here at work and am bored .... at home i dont sign on here .... x****

KooKoo Banana Funtime
05-16-2008, 10:26 AM
at least wear a disguise ron

Blinken
05-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah thats not to bad, i have been trying to cut back myself but it hasn't been working either. Work is too boring.

canexplain
05-16-2008, 02:44 PM
thelastgreatman said i stay away from this board like we changed the world back them ....

That was mean but it doesn’t bother me cuz I aint dead yet, and there is this summer lol

Hey I have an idea board:
Put Randy and me in an enclosed room (with a one way mirror so nothing weird happens so to speak)
Give us about 30 doses, and see who comes out drooling after a couple of days. Now would you pay a buck
To see that …. X****

twoheadedboy
05-16-2008, 02:49 PM
thelastgreatman said i stay away from this board like we changed the world back them ....

That was mean but it doesn’t bother me cuz I aint dead yet, and there is this summer lol

Put Randy and me in an enclosed room (with a one way mirror so nothing weird happens so to speak)
Give us about 30 doses, and see who comes out drooling after a couple of days. Now would you pay a buck
To see that …. X****

i would pay money to see that
yes

canexplain
05-16-2008, 02:54 PM
i would pay money to see that
yes

i have one dollar , do i hear two :)

cant wait till randy sees this ... you dont go head to head with one of the best posters without thinking about it first lol .... he is ok in my book though, we would probably come out best friends .... space in time ....x****

Blinken
05-16-2008, 02:56 PM
I would pay to see that too. hell i will put in a ten spot.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 03:02 PM
I would put my money on cr***.

amyzzz
05-16-2008, 03:07 PM
eleven

bartelby
05-16-2008, 03:11 PM
in like flynn

canexplain
05-16-2008, 05:00 PM
I would put my money on cr***.

hey its prob only a board game, but when it comes to non script, i can handle it .. put your money on me lol .. randy where are you .... x****

TomAz
05-16-2008, 09:37 PM

I wish I knew what this meant, i'm sure it's golden

To see that …. X****

Put me in for the max. my money's on ron.

Hannahrain
05-16-2008, 09:39 PM
I think it was something along the lines of "Ron's stayed off the board about as well as his generation changed the world".

TomAz
05-16-2008, 09:41 PM
I don't blame Ron for "The Big Chill"

thelastgreatman
05-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Give me your pain killers.

Ron, I'll accept your challenge just for the free 'cid. Fifteen hits at once? Who chooses the music? I don't think either one of us would be drooling, but we might not be able to stop laughing for a week and a half.

miscorrections
05-17-2008, 11:17 AM
My roommate and I were called hot trannies yesterday. I guess if I have to be a tranny at least I'm quality.

marooko
05-19-2008, 07:04 AM
a few of us went camping this weekend and one couple brought some mushrooms they had planned on eating. They didnt because we all ended up drinking. About midnight, my girlfriends hears something behind her and she says "yay, Maddie's up." Then a friend flashes the light on thew dog and says:"No she isn't." "OOhHH shit!, what the fuck is behind me?!" It was a raccoon. We shew it off and continue talking and drinking. Next morning my buddy is looking for his mushrooms and they're nowhere to be found. After about 15 mins, he finds the bag a few feet out of our site, ripped open. Empty. They had been mixed in with chocolate. Some raccoon thought he was getting a sweet treat, instead he ended up shrooming balls im sure. There was about an 1/8th in there. HAHAHA.

amyzzz
05-19-2008, 02:10 PM
why oh why is the dum dums "mystery flavor" always root beer? I fucking hate root beer dum dums.

canexplain
05-20-2008, 08:19 AM
The ole conundrum or Gordian knot …. Today I have to interview 3 different people for a management position …. The odd thing is: they will be my direct boss …. I have a thirty percent vote on who it is … so do I pick a loser I can run all over, a smart cookie that can help me with my job, the person who knows what Coachella is lol … x****

kreutz2112
05-20-2008, 10:40 AM
pick the slut.

full on idle
05-20-2008, 10:41 AM
why oh why is the dum dums "mystery flavor" always root beer? I fucking hate root beer dum dums.

It's always cream soda for me.