PDA

View Full Version : Why the hate?

Daytime Toker
05-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Disclaimer!!! Don't get offended by my comments, this is a JOKE (although based off my observations of peoples posts and many years of Coachella experience). I always wondered why there is so much hate on the boards, lets see if I can make light of it all :)

The dancers hate the head nodders because they get in the way of them dancing!

The head nodders hate the dancers because they are always slamming into them!

The sober folk hate the druggies because they are having more fun than them!

The druggies hate the sober folk because they can actually remember the festival!

The gays hate the straights because too many guys in short-shorts give false signals!

The straights hate the gays because they get WAY MORE action than them!

The older crowd hate the young crowd because they are only there for the ďsceneĒ!

The young crowd hate the old crowd because they are too old for the ďsceneĒ!

The guys in short-shorts hate the guys in pants because they would rather be hot than show some skin!

The guys in pants hate the guys in short-shorts because they donít want to see their white hairy thighs!

The campers hate the hotelíers because they get a pool and air conditioning!

The hotelíers hate the campers because who doesnít wanna be at Coachella the whole weekend?!

The hipsters hate the ravers because of their stupid clothes!

The ravers hate the hipsters because of their stupid clothes!

The goths hate everyone because, well, thatís what they are supposed to do!

Everyone hates the goths because black trenchcoats in 100 degree weather doesnít seem smart!

The girls in bikiniís hate the girls not in bikiniís because they are prudes!

The girls not in bikiniís hate the girls in bikiniís because they look like whores!

The smokers hate the non-smokers because they will live longer!

The non-smokers hate the smokers because they keep burning them in crowds!

The foreigners hate the Americans cause they are rude!

The Americans hate the foreigners cause they are rude!

I could keep going but by this point Iím sure enough people are offended or bored (see disclaimer!). Itís Coachella people, stop whining about all the different people and their habits. This is the one time of year we can all go to an amazing festival and do WHATEVER we want! The only hating I agree with is:

EVERYONE HATES A JACKASS!!!!

psychic friend
05-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Why the long face?

http://host.photogalaxy.net/images2/62127_whythelongface%28s%29.jpg

Daytime Toker
05-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Why the long face?

Cause I hate short faces!! haha :)

donkey sex
05-13-2010, 04:20 PM
why ask why? Try Bud Dry. Which I'm not sure they make anymore. Well, drink it anyway.

Dont add the disclaimer next time or edit it out. Make them think you hate it all. Fuel the fire.

ultraslow
05-14-2010, 12:59 AM
TL;DR

MassonaBlackEyes
05-14-2010, 01:19 AM
this was the worst thing I've read

in like forever

dorkfish
05-14-2010, 06:28 AM
http://media.avclub.com/images/articles/article/34695/seinfeld_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85_jpg_595x325_ crop_upscale_q85_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

MassiveChemicalPunk
05-14-2010, 06:32 AM
is this a ShyGuy alias?

Dogvolta
05-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Disclaimer!!! Don't get offended by my comments, this is a JOKE (although based off my observations of peoples posts and many years of Coachella experience). I always wondered why there is so much hate on the boards, lets see if I can make light of it all :)

The dancers hate the head nodders because they get in the way of them dancing!

The head nodders hate the dancers because they are always slamming into them!

The sober folk hate the druggies because they are having more fun than them!

The druggies hate the sober folk because they can actually remember the festival!

The gays hate the straights because too many guys in short-shorts give false signals!

The straights hate the gays because they get WAY MORE action than them!

The older crowd hate the young crowd because they are only there for the “scene”!

The young crowd hate the old crowd because they are too old for the “scene”!

The guys in short-shorts hate the guys in pants because they would rather be hot than show some skin!

The guys in pants hate the guys in short-shorts because they don’t want to see their white hairy thighs!

The campers hate the hotel’ers because they get a pool and air conditioning!

The hotel’ers hate the campers because who doesn’t wanna be at Coachella the whole weekend?!

The hipsters hate the ravers because of their stupid clothes!

The ravers hate the hipsters because of their stupid clothes!

The goths hate everyone because, well, that’s what they are supposed to do!

Everyone hates the goths because black trenchcoats in 100 degree weather doesn’t seem smart!

The girls in bikini’s hate the girls not in bikini’s because they are prudes!

The girls not in bikini’s hate the girls in bikini’s because they look like whores!

The smokers hate the non-smokers because they will live longer!

The non-smokers hate the smokers because they keep burning them in crowds!

The foreigners hate the Americans cause they are rude!

The Americans hate the foreigners cause they are rude!

I could keep going but by this point I’m sure enough people are offended or bored (see disclaimer!). It’s Coachella people, stop whining about all the different people and their habits. This is the one time of year we can all go to an amazing festival and do WHATEVER we want! The only hating I agree with is:

EVERYONE HATES A JACKASS!!!!

I see what you were trying to do there. And you failed hard at it. That was not smart, clever, witty, nor funny.

Oh, and it's a message board people, whining is what happens, welcome to the internet.

aguila26
05-14-2010, 09:21 AM
this was awesome.

keith
05-14-2010, 06:18 PM
this was not awesome.

fixed

WhyTheLongFace
05-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Why the long face?

http://host.photogalaxy.net/images2/62127_whythelongface%28s%29.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/24yu0jb.gif

elChurro
05-15-2010, 09:59 AM
i hate this thread and this thread hates me.