PDA

View Full Version : IS DELTASIGCHI4 A SCALPER?

C DUB YA
03-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Well? PF thinks so, what say you lot?

hangthedj112
03-01-2007, 06:11 PM
His camping pass went for like 250$, yes.

GTI_GRL
03-01-2007, 06:13 PM
yep

DeltaSigChi4
03-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Is this thread truly necessary?

I've never used the boards to buy or sell any tickets. So what does it matter?

Riddle me this. Just because I am transparent enough to use the same user name for everything I do online, I should be bombarded with hate on this board? How many others have been found to use Coachella forums to acquire tickets just to later re-sell them [I know of at least one], yet I'm the target of everyone's hate. Increase the peace.

E

RATMan
03-01-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm the target of everyone's hate. Increase the peace.

Hey, bro, I don't hate you. You sound like a good guy, served our nation, unlike most of these other slackers.

Wait, did you really sell a camping pass for $250????

What a fucking dirtbag you are, dude, get the fuck out of here, you goddam capitalist pig money-grubbing two-bit pile of shit.

fober
03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
I don't think he's strong enough.

http://www.earlyamerica.com/images/scalping.jpg

John Peel is My Co-pilot
03-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Right about now, I'm hoping for a Mr Nipples "who gives a fuck" post...

RATMan
03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
I don't know where Mr. Nipples is, but hopefully we can satisfy ourselves in the meantime with this other Dom DeLuise photo I found:

http://www.eatzucchini.com/images_gallery/img14_big.jpg

C DUB YA
03-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Dom's a scalper too - he sold a pastrami sandwich for 36.50 last week

RATMan
03-01-2007, 06:57 PM
That's how much the Dodgers charge for pastrami sandwiches

woogie846
03-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Hey, bro, I don't hate you. You sound like a good guy, served our nation, unlike most of these other slackers.

Wait, did you really sell a camping pass for $250????

What a fucking dirtbag you are, dude, get the fuck out of here, you goddam capitalist pig money-grubbing two-bit pile of shit.

This post really contridicts itself.

RATMan
03-01-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm a Gemini

lowfront
03-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Is this thread truly necessary?

I've never used the boards to buy or sell any tickets. So what does it matter?

Riddle me this. Just because I am transparent enough to use the same user name for everything I do online, I should be bombarded with hate on this board? How many others have been found to use Coachella forums to acquire tickets just to later re-sell them [I know of at least one], yet I'm the target of everyone's hate. Increase the peace.

E

DeltaSigChi4 has said the following

In some states it is illegal. I hope you idiots end up selling them to individuals in You should not worry about whether I take recreational drugs or not, or if I have consensual sexual relations or not, and worry about your unethical ticket scalping. Scum.

E=hypocrite

It is known he scalped his camping pass. And it is known that he as been trash talking scalpers on this forum.

gaypalmsprings
03-01-2007, 07:38 PM
$252.35 for one camping pass - here's the link (scroll down) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230092481603&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D230092481603%250 9%26fvi%3D1

fober
03-01-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm starting to think you guys are jealous.

If this thread goes past 4 pages, I'm selling my extra 3-day passes for $1000. All in spite.

DeltaSigChi4
03-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Sweet.

We can go into partnership.

You, Wombat, and I. We'll make millions.

E

faxman75
03-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Delta is a scalper however, he did not break any forum rules by selling on this message board. He should not be banned. He is however a hippocrate and was

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/suicidalpil0t/PWNED.jpg

SubBass49
03-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Wow...C-Dub...I actually like you, but this thread is retarded...did we REALLY need to rbing it up AGAIN? You're starting to sound like crazzz2007...or are all'yall one in the same? Seriously...there's better shit to talk about.

C DUB YA
03-02-2007, 04:57 AM
My bad - it was late - I was sleepy.

SubBass49
03-02-2007, 05:02 AM
Hehe...it's all good. Thanks for bein' cool about it (unlike crazzz2007).

Peace.

-- J

brassneck
03-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Who would pay $250 for a camping pass? I just don't get how people procrastinate on shit like this. I don't think Delta is a pro scalper, since he only had one camping pass to sell. The pro's lock down multiples. He may be a hypocrite, but he shouldn't be tarred and feathered for selling something he isn't going to use himself.

RandyinPhila
03-02-2007, 06:45 AM
You know at first I thought that he was a dirt bag; I mean $252 for a camping pass! But if you look at the eBay account you can see that there were several bids that brought it up to that amount. He is also selling some other tickets that are currently at a great price versus the shown face value. It is not his fault that some morons are willing to pay $250 for a $40 ticket. EBay is a great way to unload a lot of un-wanted stuff; if he was not going to use them I see no problem with him putting them for sale on a market place with a huge base of buyers.

faxman75
03-02-2007, 06:49 AM
The other tickets he was selling were started at over face value and to top it off it was a charity event with My Chemical Romance.

That = Scalper!!

The only reason he is getting shit is because he was calling people names like a grade schooler for doing the same thing.

In conclusion, he should not be banned because he is a black soldier.

betao
03-02-2007, 06:52 AM
You know at first I thought that he was a dirt bag; I mean $252 for a camping pass! But if you look at the eBay account you can see that there were several bids that brought it up to that amount. He is also selling some other tickets that are currently at a great price versus the shown face value. It is not his fault that some morons are willing to pay $250 for a $40 ticket. EBay is a great way to unload a lot of un-wanted stuff; if he was not going to use them I see no problem with him putting them for sale on a market place with a huge base of buyers.

agreed 100%

If you have something with a value of $40, but people are willing to pay $200, take advantage of it. That's how life works. It might seem unethical, but if the people bid their way to $250, it's not his fault.

RandyinPhila
03-02-2007, 06:53 AM
Oh i actually thought he was donating from his profits on the ticket to the charity himself... still give him a break, he still had to pay service charges.

faxman75
03-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Fuck em' he's scum. He's a dirtbag who came into several threads trying to be a bad ass sounding self rightous and crticizing others who had stuff on ebay. He's a douche.

fober
03-02-2007, 08:34 AM
The other tickets he was selling were started at over face value and to top it off it was a charity event with My Chemical Romance.

I can confirm that any money he was paid above face value for tickets to that event was donated to charity.

The "Find Fober (Formerly Frederick Finkelstein) a Friend For Friday's FrightFest Foundation" thanks you DeltaSigChi4!

psychic friend
03-02-2007, 09:01 AM
how? are you his boyfriend??

fober
03-02-2007, 09:25 AM
how? are you his boyfriend??

http:/ /fakecharitiesthatfobermadeup.sarcasm.com/how_you_can_help_by_lying_on_a_message_board.html (http://fakecharitiesthatfobermadeup.sarcasm.com/how_you_can_help_by_lying_on_a_message_board.html)

psychic friend
03-02-2007, 09:34 AM
hahahaha

krunchy
03-03-2007, 06:04 PM
http:/ /fakecharitiesthatfobermadeup.sarcasm.com/how_you_can_help_by_lying_on_a_message_board.html (http://fakecharitiesthatfobermadeup.sarcasm.com/how_you_can_help_by_lying_on_a_message_board.html)

Link doesn't work man is the internet broken?

boarderwoozel3
03-03-2007, 07:15 PM
That's how much the Dodgers charge for pastrami sandwiches

Well the Dodgers are dirt bags anyway

(go giants)

dalethethug
03-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Link doesn't work man is the internet broken?

the tubes must be clogged

SubBass49
03-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Egh...the American way isn't always the best way...

krunchy
03-04-2007, 06:35 PM
the tubes must be clogged

Too much cyber cholesterol.

slurpee
03-16-2007, 06:22 PM
he was trying to sell me dell laptops only by money order.

SojuGorae
03-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Do people not realize how auctions work?

It's not Delta setting these prices.

But I can understand all of the hate. You couldn't get tickets and you need to vent. Simple human nature.

I suggest you pissed off folks join a boxing or muay thai gym and beat the shit out of a heavy bag(or an old lady).

krunchy
03-21-2007, 04:05 PM
This is awesome what a great bump.

Ill_Eagle
03-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey man, if someone paid that much for a camping pass...how is it the sellers fault?

crazzz2007
03-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Hehe...it's all good. Thanks for bein' cool about it (unlike crazzz2007).

Peace.

-- J

"Thanks for bein' cool about it"?

oh my goodness, here we go again. SubBass, you are the biggest douchebag on these boards. You're worse than DeltaSigChi.

You know what your problem is? You try WAAAAYYYY too hard to fit in. You must have a dildo stuck up your ass. Go fuck yourself and don't ever mention me again.

crazzz2007
03-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Egh...the American way isn't always the best way...

go to cuba, bitch. go suck castro's dick. then go to venezuela and fuck chavez up the ass.

and what's up with your sig? that's got to be the cheesiest shit i've heard in my life.

"Tripped the f**k out when Clinton lied about head, but don't give a f**k when liars leaving thousands dead."

HAHAHAHA, you even censored it.

SubBass49
03-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Crazzz2007...what's up with that debate kid?

You talked mad shit about me before, and when I challenged you to back it up you stopped replying.

You do everything you can to talk shit and then avoid the end result.

And yet you have the nerve to call ME a douchebag.

What have you ever done to contribute to society? What have you ever done to contribute to this message board? When I ask those questions, I mean besides FOUR FUCKING THREADS that you started about your internet obsession with DeltaSigChi4. I've put you on blast more time than you can count, and yet each time you come with more evasive bullshit.

You wanna be smart? Dazzle me with some knowledge instead of shit-talk. I can back mine up. I put you on blast over dumb shit you have said and done...nothing more...nothing less. You then start random name-calling and accusations without anything to back it up...then when I ask you to back it up you say you're above that?

You sound like Bush, Rove, and Cheney all wrapped into one hypocritical lying ball of dung.

Then you talk down about lyrics that I wrote that actually MEAN something? What have you ever done? Have you ever created art for people to see? How about music for them to hear? Nah...you just bitch about every little thing you see.

Grow up child.

Now watch...you're gonna talk some shit about how you wont sink to my level, yet look at some of the shit you typed about me..."go suck Castro's dick"..."fuck Chavez up the ass"...what the fuck? Where did that even come from?

Are you mentally challenged? Seriously...I'm asking you that as a real question. If you are, then I won't hate you so much. I'll just want you to get some help.

--J

SubBass49
03-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Oh, and PS...I'll mention you any time I damn well want to...I dont need your permission. Don't like it? Put me on ignore....

moron

crazzz2007
03-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Crazzz2007...what's up with that debate kid?

You talked mad shit about me before, and when I challenged you to back it up you stopped replying.

You do everything you can to talk shit and then avoid the end result.

And yet you have the nerve to call ME a douchebag.

What have you ever done to contribute to society? What have you ever done to contribute to this message board? When I ask those questions, I mean besides FOUR FUCKING THREADS that you started about your internet obsession with DeltaSigChi4. I've put you on blast more time than you can count, and yet each time you come with more evasive bullshit.

You wanna be smart? Dazzle me with some knowledge instead of shit-talk. I can back mine up. I put you on blast over dumb shit you have said and done...nothing more...nothing less. You then start random name-calling and accusations without anything to back it up...then when I ask you to back it up you say you're above that?

You sound like Bush, Rove, and Cheney all wrapped into one hypocritical lying ball of dung.

Then you talk down about lyrics that I wrote that actually MEAN something? What have you ever done? Have you ever created art for people to see? How about music for them to hear? Nah...you just bitch about every little thing you see.

Grow up child.

Now watch...you're gonna talk some shit about how you wont sink to my level, yet look at some of the shit you typed about me..."go suck Castro's dick"..."fuck Chavez up the ass"...what the fuck? Where did that even come from?

Are you mentally challenged? Seriously...I'm asking you that as a real question. If you are, then I won't hate you so much. I'll just want you to get some help.

--J

10 paragrpahs, yet you didn't say anything. So YOU wrote those dumbass lyrics?? That makes it even funnier.

You've put me on blast? How have you put me on blast? Please do not even TRY to match wits with me, you fool. I guarantee you that you will fail. I'm on this board to have fun, not to wag my dick at others. I have nothing to prove. You, on the other hand, try to shove your supposed intelligence and creativity EVERY SINGLE TIME you make a post.

Trust me, I'm not trying to be smart on here. You, however, are trying to be smart, and failing miserably. Please bitch, tell me what YOU have contributed to this board. I am not claiming that I am contributing anything. You're the one who takes this board so seriously that you feel the need to debate nonsense. What fucking debate are you talking about moron? You are a fucking POSER!!

If your lyrics are any indication, you will never succeed in life. You really think your lyrics mean something? You really think you are making a difference in this world? Stop thinking so highly of yourself, you worthless piece of shit.

I'll say it again, don't even mention my name without getting my permission.

SubBass49
03-21-2007, 08:58 PM
10 paragrpahs, yet you didn't say anything. So YOU wrote those dumbass lyrics?? That makes it even funnier.

So where are YOUR lyrics? Post some tracks you've made/written/composed. We'll be waiting. Be sure to let us all know when you've done better. (expect him to ignore this request like every other challenge/request that I've posted)

Oh, and by the way...most of those weren't paragraphs, but thanks for trying. I spaced them out for emphasis idiot...that way you'd have no excuse for skipping over the stuff you didn't want to address.

Things such as:

"What have you ever done to contribute to society?"
- no answer yet
"What have you ever done to contribute to this message board?"
- no answer yet
"Have you ever created art for people to see?"
- no answer yet
"How about music for them to hear?"
- no answer yet
"Now watch...you're gonna talk some shit about how you wont sink to my level, yet look at some of the shit you typed about me..."go suck Castro's dick"..."fuck Chavez up the ass"...what the fuck? Where did that even come from?"
- no answer yet
"Are you mentally challenged?"
- no answer yet

So yeah...we're STILL waiting for your answers. Stop avoiding it...you're just making yourself look more and more retarded each time you post "around" the issues & questions.

You've put me on blast? How have you put me on blast? Please do not even TRY to match wits with me, you fool. I guarantee you that you will fail. I'm on this board to have fun, not to wag my dick at others. I have nothing to prove. You, on the other hand, try to shove your supposed intelligence and creativity EVERY SINGLE TIME you make a post.

Hahaha...wow. You say you're not here to wag your dick at others, but yet you started FOUR threads about DeltaSigChi4 and what he did with his own pesonal property. Why? Oooh....let's add that to the list of questions you'll never answer. And I don't try to "shove" my creativity and intelligence in every post. I UTILIZE those things often, but that's called THINKING.

Trust me, I'm not trying to be smart on here. You, however, are trying to be smart, and failing miserably. Please bitch, tell me what YOU have contributed to this board. I am not claiming that I am contributing anything. You're the one who takes this board so seriously that you feel the need to debate nonsense. What fucking debate are you talking about moron? You are a fucking POSER!!

How am I failing? Let's add that one to the list of stuff you'll avoid in your next post. Please elaborate on this accusation...if you can. If you don't, I'll know you're just a loser.

You asked what I've contributed to the board...check some of the photoshop work I did to amuse people in the official seal of disapproval thread...check the MP3 mix I posted up for people to download...check the artwork I've posted up, or the help I've given to people who asked questions...what have you done?

Also, when I talked about a debate, I was referring to a post YOU MADE where you said, "you are a truly horrible debater." I later challenged you to debate me on anything you chose, you replied by dodging the challenge, and then you never posted in that thread again. Typical behavior for you.

Here's the link to the thread: http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74639&postcount=31

If your lyrics are any indication, you will never succeed in life. You really think your lyrics mean something? You really think you are making a difference in this world? Stop thinking so highly of yourself, you worthless piece of shit.

I'll add another few questions for you to avoid:

"I have already succeeded in life...I have 2 college degrees and a great career where I get to make a difference in the lives of the people that need it the most in my community...what about you? Besides act like a cock on an internet message board, what do you do with your life?"
- Dont come with the "I'm too good to take part in this" excuse anymore either...it's a cop-out.

"Show us some of YOUR lyrics"
- if you can't or dont, then you need to shut the fuck up about other people's

Now I'll ANSWER your questions (watch and learn)...

Yes, I think my lyrics mean something...in fact I know they do. I wrote them, therefore they mean something to me. If another like-minded soul out there hears them and likes them as well, then I've made a difference (that answers your OTHER question). I've helped at least one other person who feels the same to know that they're not alone.

I'll say it again, don't even mention my name without getting my permission.

crazzz2007, crazzz2007, crazzz2007...

I'll be waiting for your answers to the things I asked you...but I won't be holding my breath.

-- J

hangthedj112
03-21-2007, 09:20 PM
God you're pathetic, you have contributed more to this message board. If you count arguing like a little twat a worthy contribution.

stevekeim
03-21-2007, 09:36 PM
This thread is lame. Moreso now.

crazzz2007
03-21-2007, 11:26 PM
So where are YOUR lyrics? Post some tracks you've made/written/composed. We'll be waiting. Be sure to let us all know when you've done better. (expect him to ignore this request like every other challenge/request that I've posted)

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

-- J

seriously bro, get a life. why are you expending so much energy on me?? why do you feel the need to write a 10 page response?

don't you get it? i don't care about you, so i'm just not going to answer any of your questions. i don't give a fuck what you think, i don't give a fuck what you say, and i don't give a fuck what you're all about. i don't feel the need to prove myself to you. i don't feel the need to impress you. i don't feel the need to boast about my accomplishments. obviously, you feel differently.

for what it's worth, i guarantee you that i'm more educated than you and more successful than you. but i'm not about to post my resume on here.

and your lyrics still suck. i mean, REALLY REALLY suck. please, for the love of humanity, don't ever write another lyric ever again. stop giving yourself false hope that you have an ounce of talent. and why are you asking me to post my lyrics? when did i ever claim that i'm a lyricist? i don't need to write lyrics to judge yours. you suck. end of story.

"Tripped the f**k out when Clinton lied about head, but don't give a f**k when liars leaving thousands dead."

HAHAHA....your masterpiece. please bitch, quit before you embarrass yourself any further.

SubBass49
03-22-2007, 04:41 AM
crazzz2007...I've finally realized that you're a worthless troll. You look for people to talk shit to/about and then run from it like a little bitch. You call names, and then run...you make accusations, and then run. You're a pathetic sack of shit. A waste of human flesh & bone.

You use the little kid argument of, "well I COULD outsmart you if I wanted to...but I'm not gonna."

It's lame. Keep talking shit though. Keep feeling comfortable doing it because you're sitting behind a computer screen somewhere like the fat pimply loser on South Park's World of Warcraft episode. It just proves how pathetic you are.

So unless you're willing to speak to me like a grown adult, don't be surprised when I post shit that contradicts what you say, and dont get your panties all twisted about it either. You can't handle shit, so don't talk it.

Now to address hangthedj112...

If you knew the entirety of our conversation you would see why I posted that stuff about contributing more to the board. I didn't give a fuck about all that...never bragged about that...etc. Crazzz2007 is on some sort of extended asshole binge and wanted to talk shit...this is like the third or 4th thread where he's made all kinds of accusations and talked mad shit...this is also the third or 4th thread where he has then run from it like a fucking child. He couldn't make a logical argument if his life depended on it. So anyway...I suggest you read the rest of the stuff before judging me. Everything I wrote was in response. I don't start shit, but I usually finish it.

SubBass49
03-22-2007, 04:44 AM
Oh, and one more thing Crazzz2007...you can say I make no contributions to these threads, but dear god where would these message boards be without your contributions?
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2378/crazzzvc1.jpg
look at all those incredible threads you started...

You can talk all the shit you want...until you back it up with somethingof your own OR a logical argument, I'll know you're the most useless pathetic sack of festering shit that I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I'm sure that actualy makes you proud though...that I've dealt with thousands of people and you're the biggest loser of the bunch.

hangthedj112
03-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Wow, you really do get your panties in a bunch over e-fights on message boards.

scottierock
03-22-2007, 12:36 PM
ya and there are some looooooooooooooooooooooooooong posts in this thread.

krunchy
03-22-2007, 01:56 PM
I regret bumping this thread. Definitely this board needs to be closed until we get some new bands or new scalpers to lynch.

crazzz2007
03-22-2007, 04:22 PM
SubBass, it appears that I am now consuming your life. You spend hours responding to my posts, researching my prior posts, and generally making an ass out of yourself.

Don't you get it? The Coachella message board is not a forum to prove your superiority. You are the lamest piece of shit I have ever come across on the internets. Compared to you, DeltaSig is the coolest dude in the world. At least he has a sense of humor. You, on the other hand, are a worthless piece of shit AND the worst lyricist ever.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? Did you really write that? How awful is that lyric? If I were you, I would just kill myself.

And one more thing....why would I ever get into a serious discussion with you? You keep using words like "outsmart." Bitch, you couldn't outsmart a dead George W. Bush.

You call me out for talking shit, yet there isn't a single intelligent sentence in your posts. All you do is talk shit too. At least I'm honest enough to admit I'm talking shit. You, on the other hand, have somehow convinced yourself that you are some sort of intellect. What you actually are is a delusional bastard. Now run off and DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. I lose brain cells every time I exchange posts with you.

SubBass49
03-22-2007, 04:59 PM
SubBass, it appears that I am now consuming your life. You spend hours responding to my posts, researching my prior posts, and generally making an ass out of yourself.

Don't you get it? The Coachella message board is not a forum to prove your superiority. You are the lamest piece of shit I have ever come across on the internets. Compared to you, DeltaSig is the coolest dude in the world. At least he has a sense of humor. You, on the other hand, are a worthless piece of shit AND the worst lyricist ever.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? Did you really write that? How awful is that lyric? If I were you, I would just kill myself.

And one more thing....why would I ever get into a serious discussion with you? You keep using words like "outsmart." Bitch, you couldn't outsmart a dead George W. Bush.

You call me out for talking shit, yet there isn't a single intelligent sentence in your posts. All you do is talk shit too. At least I'm honest enough to admit I'm talking shit. You, on the other hand, have somehow convinced yourself that you are some sort of intellect. What you actually are is a delusional bastard. Now run off and DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. I lose brain cells every time I exchange posts with you.

1. You really think it took hours to respond to your post? Maybe for someone as mentally challenged as you that would have been the case, but it only took me a few minutes.

2. Researching your prior posts was as easy as clicking on your profile. Again, if you weren't border-line retarded, you'd know that already. It doesn't take a genius.

3. You say I'm the worst lyricist ever yet you've never written lyrics yourself. You're a hater...bottom line. I got props for that track from quite a few people and it was featured on a compilation album. That's fine if you don't like it, but instead of just talking shit, why don't you say WHY they're bad? Or is it that you think it sucks because it is related to me? Be honest.

4. If you were me, I probably WOULD kill myself.

5. You say I couldn't outsmart anyone, but yet you have yet to ATTEMPT a serious conversation. I would PREFER a serious conversation to this bullshit I keep having to reply to. Start a topic and I will join...I'll give you the upper hand by letting you pick the topic. But most likely you wont because once again you like to start shit and then run from it.

6. If you lose brain cells every time you reply to me, I have no problem with that. Though it's hard to imagine someone going into the negative numbers in total brain cell count. I guess if it's possible for anyone, then you would be a perfect candidate though.

Wow...only 5 minutes for that post...not bad...and not the "hours" you think I spend answering your mindless drivel.

crazzz2007
03-22-2007, 05:29 PM
yet more BLAH BLAH BLAH.

just shut the fuck up already. you write 1000's of words yet don't say anything. i know, i do the same thing, but I don't pretend I'm being profound.

Mr.Nipples
03-22-2007, 05:33 PM
anyone want to measure dicks?

crazzz2007
03-22-2007, 05:38 PM
sure, but i don't think SubBass' will register

firesuite
03-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Holy shit, you guys are both making such asses out of yourselves.

Way to transmogrify a thread rooted in anger, lambasting somebody for taking advantage of a civil liberty into an even angrier p1ng-pong game of unintelligible, self-aggrandizing minutia.

Really takes a couple of Grade A dickwads to do that. It appears there are a countless number of you, though, since so many threads dip into this territory.

What the hell are you hoping to accomplish here anyway?

- Uninvolved, nosy, big-word using, pretentious, and yet entirely righteous 3rd party. Add to the list.

Aaaand now for an oldie but goodie:

http://www.ssls19645.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/arguing.jpg

DeltaSigChi4
03-22-2007, 05:49 PM
I am not a scalper.

E

Mr.Nipples
03-22-2007, 06:10 PM
scalper

SubBass49
03-22-2007, 08:25 PM
lol...

On one hand I'm sorry to all the people on here not involved in this, but at the same time I'm not one to just let someone talk mad shit and make accusations without answering it. To those of you who have to suffer through it, I apologize.

To Crazzz2007, you could end this all if you just act like a man and back up your shit talk. That's all.

You have yet to do that...even once.

In every thread you've talked shit to me in or criticized what I put out into the realm of art & music, you have yet to back up a single thing you've said with fact or true criticism. Therefore, I'll continue to address what you say, when you say it. I don't want you to like me...in fact I'd feel like I somehow fucked up if you ever did. All I want is for you to explain what you say and answer to it. Be held accountable for your words. Back it all up. Act like a grown up. Hell, you're older than me...act like it.

krunchy
03-23-2007, 04:15 AM
I am not a scalper. But I rape children. Good and proper. Then sell them on ebay. It's awesome.

E

BUMP! BUMP! More arguing thread is awesome would deal again a++++++

krunchy
03-23-2007, 04:16 AM
I think the two girls should have a fight in the coachella carpark. Get all the message board people PM'd to know the time and date and whereabouts and get some pre show amusement. So sweet...

SubBass49
03-23-2007, 04:41 AM
Haha...nah...I dont fight anyone physically any more (unless I have no choice). I used to fight too much (Ice Hockey player) but it's too risky now...too much to lose.

gaypalmsprings
03-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Tickets for the fight with Delta can be found on EBay.

SubBass49
03-24-2007, 09:36 PM
lol...now if we were gettin' PAID...and we had legal permits to box (so no getting arrested to worry about) it might be another story...lol...lemme call up Bob Arum & Don King...

krunchy
03-25-2007, 03:56 AM
This should be resolved properly. Set a time and date and place and resolve this like men.
Scissors. Paper. Rock.

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:19 PM
fober

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:19 PM
this

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:20 PM
is for

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:20 PM
you man. you will sell that pass for 1000. im sure of it

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:21 PM
man

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:21 PM
i hate the 15 seconds i have to wait to post every reply

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:22 PM
frigin retarded. maybe because im retarded.

funny quote "people ask me, are we ready for a black president, and i say, are you kidding me, we just had a retarded one!" - Chris Rock

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:23 PM
how many posts does a page need to go past 4 pages?

woootcoachellababy!
03-26-2007, 11:24 PM
11 more to go!

SubBass49
03-27-2007, 04:44 AM
meh

woootcoachellababy!
03-27-2007, 03:23 PM
post more!

C DUB YA
03-28-2007, 02:08 PM

hmmmm - if he wasn't a scalper - then he could've made the buy it now price what he paid plus shipping, no more. He listed it cuz he knew it would go up like that - for the benfit of his wallet and his fast track to hell.

psychic friend
03-28-2007, 07:39 PM
if he wasn't a scalper - then he could've made the buy it now price what he paid plus shipping, no more.

oh snap

DeltaSigChi4
03-29-2007, 08:18 AM
Yes, most people like to lose money.

If you weren't such an ignorant dolt, or at best uninformed, you would know that eBay Inc. charges fees for listing, and for end auctions, so a listing with a BIN for the price of the pass + shipping would not suffice to break even. Stupid bastard.

E

Abe Lincoln
03-29-2007, 09:29 AM
That is why it's necessary to set the Buy It Now price for 1 single camping ticket at $200.00??
OK,whatever...

Ill_Eagle
03-29-2007, 01:04 PM
if i had extra tix, id scalp the shit out of them...

SubBass49
03-29-2007, 02:52 PM
To be honest...I dont see anything wrong with the person who buys one or two extra tix and sells them...especially for poor folks who cant afford to go to the show otherwise. They can end up going for free if they play their cards right. It's the professional scalpers & ticket brokers that piss me off...

faxman75
03-29-2007, 03:00 PM
I would much rather throw away all the possibility of a profit on some douchebag stranger instead of being able to buy a toy for my kid or take my wife out to dinner.

People are so all high and mighty about scalping being some moral issue like abortion and shit.

Get off it you idiots and use some common sense.

faxman75
03-29-2007, 03:01 PM
To be honest...I dont see anything wrong with the person who buys one or two extra tix and sells them...especially for poor folks who cant afford to go to the show otherwise. They can end up going for free if they play their cards right. It's the professional scalpers & ticket brokers that piss me off...

Well said

Abe Lincoln
03-30-2007, 09:21 AM
I would much rather throw away all the possibility of a profit on some douchebag stranger instead of being able to buy a toy for my kid or take my wife out to dinner.
Why then should the person buying a ticket,throw away their hard-earned money,so some douchebag stranger can profit,if they don't have to?
You act like the profit part is the scalpers inherent right for being the first one to buy the tickets.I say people should find a way,any way, around paying scalpers and if the scalper can't buy a toy for their kid or take their wife to dinner well then boo-fucking-hoo get a real job.

faxman75
03-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Why then should the person buying a ticket,throw away their hard-earned money,so some douchebag stranger can profit,if they don't have to?

huh? What are you talking about?

You act like the profit part is the scalpers inherent right for being the first one to buy the tickets.

Umm yeah. If I am going to the show and have an extra it's my ticket so who the fuck elses right would it be to have the ticket and make a profit off of it IF POSSIBLE. I'm guessing the owner of the ticket.

I say people should find a way,any way, around paying scalpers

Umm yeah they should get their early. Its' not like I have some special info or trick I use to get extras. I don't even always make a profit. For example i'm about to lose some money on Police tickets. Fuckers are playing 4 shows now in LA.

and if the scalper can't buy a toy for their kid or take their wife to dinner well then boo-fucking-hoo get a real job.

I can still do those things, it's not really my job in fact I can't even guarantee I make more than a couple hundred bucks a year on tickets. Hell I lose money from time to time.

I'm not even sure what your argument or point is but you sound like a 12 year old.

Abe Lincoln
03-30-2007, 01:27 PM
My argument is simple.Look at the title of the thread.Yes,he is a scalper.Trying to claim he is not because

you would know that eBay Inc. charges fees for listing, and for end auctions, so a listing with a BIN for the price of the pass + shipping would not suffice to break even.
when he has listed a camping ticket on Ebay for $200.00 Buy It Now is just plain dishonest and ridiculous.
I wouldn't pay over $75.00 for a camping ticket when prices are rapidly dropping and they are available at the Glasshouse for face value.

faxman75
03-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Paying $75 would be supporting scalping.

You lose hippocrate.

Abe Lincoln
03-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Often interactions between parties with opposing views on highly contentious and emotional issues can be made less painful when the parties follow a series of ground rules outlining the principles of civil communication and debate. While this approach still permits the parties to address the difficult issues, it does so in a way which focuses upon substantive arguments rather than personal attacks.
And hypocrite is spelled hypocrite.

Abe Lincoln
03-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Paying $75 would be supporting scalping.

Well,I set the figure at $75.00 because that seemed reasonable for this claim:

eBay Inc. charges fees for listing, and for end auctions, so a listing with a BIN for the price of the pass + shipping would not suffice to break even
a lot more reasonable than $200.00.
And I did get my 3-Day Pass and Camping tickets in the pre-sale,I just hate seeing somebody post a request for a camping ticket,and DeltaSig telling them they should get an EBay account.
I've seen so many people get tickets for face on here,that I think going to a scalper at this point is unnecessary,especially for $200.00.

faxman75
03-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Sorry you have ben PWNED!

Abe Lincoln
03-30-2007, 02:40 PM
I thought I was the one who was 12?
Apparently I've been pwned.At least I haven't been roxored!omgwtfbbq!lolRofl!
!!

crazzz2007
03-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Sorry you have ben PWNED!

only losers say PWNED! That is sooooooo 1995.

crazzz2007
03-30-2007, 02:49 PM
you gotta do better than just say PWNED! Maybe something like this....

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/8b/Snakeownd.jpg

crazzz2007
03-30-2007, 02:50 PM
or like this....

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c0/Ohsnapwnd.gif

crazzz2007
03-30-2007, 02:54 PM
or one of my favorites...

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c8/Evilpussy.gif

crazzz2007
03-30-2007, 03:02 PM
ok, last one....this is a bit sad and a bit horrifying....cat owned....

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/bb/Kittypaint.jpg

Abe Lincoln
03-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Hahahaha I like all of those and don't mind being pwned at all if it keeps a thread entitled "Is Delta Sigchi4 A Scalper?" at the top of the Questions section.And he shouldn't mind,since it's free advertising for his outrageously priced $200.00 camping tickets.

corbo
03-30-2007, 04:55 PM
ROTFLMAO @ kitty scratching FACE

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 07:41 AM
That is why it's necessary to set the Buy It Now price for 1 single camping ticket at $200.00??

OK,whatever...

Who did that? Was it me? If it wasn't, then what the fuck are you talking about?

And better yet, why are you even addressing words to me? I don't know who the fuck you are and you don't know shit about these alleged charges of scalping, kumquat.

E

Abe Lincoln
03-31-2007, 09:19 AM
Who did that? Was it me? If it wasn't, then what the fuck are you talking about
DeltaSig's Completed Auction For $200.00 Buy It Now Camping Passes That Nobody Bought (http://cgi.ebay.com/Coachella-Camping-Passes-Friday-Saturday-Sunday_W0QQitemZ230109592490QQcategoryZ16122QQssPa geNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Oh, someone bought them. Just not on the bay. Stubhub. :D

E

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Bitch.

E

SubBass49
03-31-2007, 09:47 AM
lol...this is fun...

Abe Lincoln
03-31-2007, 10:20 AM
lol...this is fun...
If you think this is fun,check out this from the Tickets forum:

That's funny, because they're steadily moving at 150$ on stubhub.

Hence why anyone with a fucking brain would have switched their avail tickets over there now.

E

P.S. Lincoln was a pussy. "Freeing" the slaves from the South, while doing nothing about those in the North showed his true colours. Thank God that his head was introduced to a bullet.

SubBass49
03-31-2007, 10:28 AM
Hmmm...interesting. It is in fact true that Lincoln (the president...not you) was somewhat of a hypocrite when it came to slavery and racism. But even if his motives weren't completely benevolent, the end result was positive for the nation. A step in the right direction so-to-speak.

Abe Lincoln
03-31-2007, 10:34 AM
Hmmm...interesting. It is in fact true that Lincoln (the president...not you) was somewhat of a hypocrite when it came to slavery and racism. But even if his motives weren't completely benevolent, the end result was positive for the nation. A step in the right direction so-to-speak.
"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln
but also
"Whenever I hear any one arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally."

btw Do you think our current president even knows what the word "forbear" means?

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas

Charleston, Illinois

September 18, 1858

"While I was at the hotel to-day, an elderly gentleman called upon me to know whether I was really in favor of producing a perfect equality between the negroes and white people. [Great Laughter.] While I had not proposed to myself on this occasion to say much on that subject, yet as the question was asked me I thought I would occupy perhaps five minutes in saying something in regard to it. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied every thing. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. [Cheers and laughter.] My understanding is that I can just let her alone. I am now in my fiftieth year, and I certainly never have had a black woman for either a slave or a wife. So it seems to me quite possible for us to get along without making either slaves or wives of negroes. I will add to this that I have never seen, to my knowledge, a man, woman or child who was in favor of producing a perfect equality, social and political, between negroes and white men. I recollect of but one distinguished instance that I ever heard of so frequently as to be entirely satisfied of its correctness-and that is the case of Judge Douglas's old friend Col. Richard M. Johnson. [Laughter.] I will also add to the remarks I have made (for I am not going to enter at large upon this subject,) that I have never had the least apprehension that I or my friends would marry negroes if there was no law to keep them from it, [laughter] but as Judge Douglas and his friends seem to be in great apprehension that they might, if there were no law to keep them from it, [roars of laughter] I give him the most solemn pledge that I will to the very last stand by the law of this State, which forbids the marrying of white people with negroes. [Continued laughter and applause.] I will add one further word, which is this: that I do not understand that there is any place where an alteration of the social and political relations of the negro and the white man can be made except in the State Legislature-not in the Congress of the United States-and as I do not really apprehend the approach of any such thing myself, and as Judge Douglas seems to be in constant horror that some such danger is rapidly approaching, I propose as the best means to prevent it that the Judge be kept at home and placed in the State Legislature to fight the measure. [Uproarious laughter and applause.] I do not propose dwelling longer at this time on this subject.

E

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 11:29 AM
I reiterate:

I am glad his head was introduced to a bullet, and had I been alive at the time, I would have liked to do it myself. He was a coward. A tyrant. And deserved a lot worse than a single bullet.

E

Abe Lincoln
03-31-2007, 11:32 AM
At least he wasn't a scalper.

SubBass49
03-31-2007, 11:50 AM
LOL!!!!

smokealotapotamus
03-31-2007, 11:53 AM
I like you abe...

gaypalmsprings
03-31-2007, 11:54 AM
Does this look like the face of a scalper?

http://a174.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01333/37/11/1333691173_m.jpg

smokealotapotamus
03-31-2007, 12:04 PM
uuuum. yes.

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 12:59 PM
http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/Comics/rewrites/7_lincoln.png (http://www.explosm.net/comics/819/)

E

wmgaretjax
03-31-2007, 01:31 PM
if i had extra tix, id scalp the shit out of them...

that's the anarcho-syndicalist flag... just sayin...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/71/J20_anarcho_syndicalist_dc.jpg/800px-J20_anarcho_syndicalist_dc.jpg

that's Ill_Eagle while his grandma stands in line for Justin Timberlake tickets. which he tips her 10$ for so he can sell them on ebay.

Ill_Eagle
03-31-2007, 01:43 PM
LiKe OMfG!! HOW dIDd yOU fINd ThAT piC OF Me?!

Take a joke, and go fuck a goat.

wmgaretjax
03-31-2007, 01:48 PM
I tried that once... I found that I prefer baby lambs much more. softer... don't scream as loud.

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm not a scalper.

E

Ill_Eagle
03-31-2007, 02:03 PM
I tried that once... I found that I prefer baby lambs much more. softer... don't scream as loud.

:sorry hahaha you sick fuck

smokealotapotamus
03-31-2007, 02:56 PM
hey delta, thanks for the hilarious new sig.

DeltaSigChi4
03-31-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm grateful to have exponentially improved your Coachella Festival community experience.

E

Abe Lincoln
09-23-2007, 01:02 AM
Still.
Some guy got reamed to see Arcade Fire at Hollywood Bowl (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330164665254)
Someone else got screwed on shipping:

tix were sent 2-3 day mail 2 days b4 show - 2 LATE..B careful..not 2 bright :( ptruex ( 33) May-31-07 21:27
Business as usual...

gaypalmsprings
09-23-2007, 06:11 AM
http://www.abstractconcreteworks.com/essays/scanning/HonestAbe.jpg

JorgeC
09-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Still.
Some guy got reamed to see Arcade Fire at Hollywood Bowl (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330164665254)

but he liked it, otherwise he wouldn't have placed + feedback.