PDA

View Full Version : Nine Inch Nails to play in 2008!

steakeatingboss
03-01-2007, 06:51 PM
I got premium info from the fan club site that they are all on board to play in 2008.

krunchy
03-01-2007, 08:41 PM
I got premium tickets to two shows in sydney on the 9th and 10th of may. I doubt they're really gonna wait that long to do America. Trent does deserve a rest though....

ToddThaGod
03-01-2007, 11:20 PM
my friends going to a show in england in a few weeks

nerdynerdnerd
03-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Trent is old now...he rests a lot!

rage patton
03-02-2007, 09:59 AM
I would not doubt they will play in 2008. However, 3 years between headlining spots? That isnt that long. But it would be cool. Thier new album comes out this April though right?

circles
04-21-2007, 07:45 PM
anyone remember the set list from 05?

nmaff
04-22-2007, 01:28 PM
The Frail
The Wretched
You Know What You Are?
March of the Pigs
The Line Begins to Blur
Piggy
Terrible Lie
With Teeth
Burn
Closer (The Only Time)
The Big Comedown
Even Deeper
Suck
Wish
Hurt
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

suprefan
04-22-2007, 04:25 PM
I got premium info from the fan club site that they are all on board to play in 2008.

I am going to check your info right now, I am in the Spiral so if you are lying I am cutting your head off. AND NO REPEATS SO CLOSE TOGETHER!

You got called out sucker, just searched and no info ANYWHERE. Post the thread link and let me check it if you found this and I didnt. I DARE YOU

breakjaw
04-23-2007, 06:02 AM
I hpoe so.I missed em last year.

somewhatdamaged
04-23-2007, 12:48 PM
the set in '05 was the shit. and you better be right about them playin in '08.

Alchemy
04-23-2007, 02:14 PM
2008 is going to be Radiohead, REM, and David Bowie.

betao
04-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Portishead would be a cool headliner.

or even better.. boards of canada *insert drool here*

btw, sick set by NIN! Wish I was there to see it :-/

faxman75
04-23-2007, 02:38 PM
I am going to check your info right now, I am in the Spiral so if you are lying I am cutting your head off. AND NO REPEATS SO CLOSE TOGETHER!

You got called out sucker, just searched and no info ANYWHERE. Post the thread link and let me check it if you found this and I didnt. I DARE YOU

Wow you really had to look into it didn't you.

Sad Supre, sad......

matsuolost
04-23-2007, 04:34 PM
radiohead for 08

suprefan
04-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow you really had to look into it didn't you.

Sad Supre, sad......

I like making these kids cry and feel stupid thats why I do it.

tklint24
04-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Radiohead 08

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
04-24-2007, 11:29 AM
I like making these kids cry and feel stupid thats why I do it.

I don't think you make many people cry. On the internet? Really? You must get paid a lot for your time.

woogie846
04-24-2007, 07:50 PM
2008 is going to be Radiohead, REM, and David Bowie.

I really, really hope so.

suprefan
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I don't think you make many people cry. On the internet? Really? You must get paid a lot for your time.

I make more money than you so shut it.

Amneeziac
05-01-2007, 11:08 PM
It's making me very happy that there's so much certainty for Radiohead next year. VERY happy.

And I'm not a huge fan of NIN. I'd rather have a different band headline. Like Radiohead. :)

Agent Orange
05-01-2007, 11:15 PM
I'd love to see NIN again...

But i would love to see Radiohead even MORE!!!!!!!!!

IdiotequeThom
05-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Nine Inch Nails would be great, but I'm not sure about Radiohead for Coachella.

Don't get me wrong, Radiohead is my favorite band ever, but I'd rather them just tour than play a festival and wait to come back 'til later.

bigc1
05-06-2007, 04:15 PM
White Stripes and Radiohead are almost a given... there's a lot of other groups that could perform

suprefan
05-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Nine Inch Nails would be great, but I'm not sure about Radiohead for Coachella.

Don't get me wrong, Radiohead is my favorite band ever, but I'd rather them just tour than play a festival and wait to come back 'til later.

Have you been stealing my logic for the last 2 years or something? NIN is OUT, Radiohead is OUT.

Daft Fro
05-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Gravel 08

Korshunova
05-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Damn, NIN was so gooooooooooooooooood in 05'.
They was hot shit yo.

menikmati
05-10-2007, 10:33 PM
White Stripes are a good bet. I just hope whatever happens, the Killers stay far away. In fact, in 2005, the Killers were signed onto play but dropped out, which lead the way to Bauhaus getting signed on.

suprefan
05-10-2007, 10:58 PM
White Stripes are a good bet. I just hope whatever happens, the Killers stay far away. In fact, in 2005, the Killers were signed onto play but dropped out, which lead the way to Bauhaus getting signed on.

Yeah I can just see acts from 2004 getting launched to the top of the bill. That woudl be the craziest one since they are on the bottom line of the poster. And also The Strokes need to not be booked next year. Although odds are they could, if Albert Hammond gets this solo stuff out of his system after the summer is over. Give me Muse at the top of a day and The Mars Volta as second tier also, that will make me happy.

rage patton
05-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Yeah I can just see acts from 2004 getting launched to the top of the bill. That woudl be the craziest one since they are on the bottom line of the poster. And also The Strokes need to not be booked next year. Although odds are they could, if Albert Hammond gets this solo stuff out of his system after the summer is over. Give me Muse at the top of a day and The Mars Volta as second tier also, that will make me happy.

Yes! Muse and The Mars Volta would be key ingredients in the making for the best Coachella yet.
I also find it very funny the Killers were on the very bottom line on the 2004 poster, and now they would most definately be atleast a sub-headliner. Also, I thought the Strokes are on indefinate hiatus?

amyzzz
05-11-2007, 11:58 AM
I agree with every single thing you said in this post.

SFChrissy
05-11-2007, 12:01 PM
I agree with every single thing you said in this post.

No Doubt...The killers bug the crap outa me big time!!!

suprefan
05-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Yes! Muse and The Mars Volta would be key ingredients in the making for the best Coachella yet.
I also find it very funny the Killers were on the very bottom line on the 2004 poster, and now they would most definately be atleast a sub-headliner. Also, I thought the Strokes are on indefinate hiatus?

Strokes are just waiting til Albert Hammond is done with this project pretty much, so we'll see. But yeah, no Killers even though they would draw it just doesnt sit well with the majority of us.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I would not doubt they will play in 2008. However, 3 years between headlining spots? That isnt that long. But it would be cool. Thier new album comes out this April though right?

I think it is highly possible though...I do object on the grounds that they have headlined already but I love NIN regardless..Perhaps Marilyn can join in?

suprefan
06-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Dude, its not happening deal with it. Do we want it to feel liek GV is just being "nostalgic" with 90's bands now if they had say NIN, Smashing Pumpkins and No Doubt for next year? Yeah KROQ would love that right? I'm still saying No Doubt plays next year, just you watch.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Dude, its not happening deal with it. Do we want it to feel liek GV is just being "nostalgic" with 90's bands now if they had say NIN, Smashing Pumpkins and No Doubt for next year? Yeah KROQ would love that right? I'm still saying No Doubt plays next year, just you watch.

I agree completely with what you said...we do need new headliners...but I wouldn't mind No Doubt at all...simply because I would have plenty of time to check out the other stages....

leo01g
06-10-2007, 10:52 PM

I think you scared this kid

luckyface
06-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Do you think No Doubt pulls in a headlining gig since they broke up and all? Or would they be a subheadliner?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Do you think No Doubt pulls in a headlining gig since they broke up and all? Or would they be a subheadliner?

I think headliner...I feel alot of people would love to see them (Not me!) but then we do have 4 others stages so I am fine with that..they can go on the same times as Boards of Canada!

luckyface
06-11-2007, 10:26 AM
I think headliner...I feel alot of people would love to see them (Not me!) but then we do have 4 others stages so I am fine with that..they can go on the same times as Boards of Canada!

Totally agreed. Before I went this year, it was important who headlined. After going though, I hope the headliners are bad so I can avoid the massive crowds. The main stage was my least favorite by far. So yeah, bring on No Doubt.

Where would BOC play? Outdoor? Or Mojave?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Totally agreed. Before I went this year, it was important who headlined. After going though, I hope the headliners are bad so I can avoid the massive crowds. The main stage was my least favorite by far. So yeah, bring on No Doubt.

Where would BOC play? Outdoor? Or Mojave?

Well, the Sahara tent would be very easy for them. But BoC are trying to move away from that scene so Outdoor!!

|\| | |/|
06-13-2007, 08:18 AM
I guess after this past year's somewhat ridiculous ALL-repeat headliners it can't be counted out. It still is pretty soon, but hey, look at my sn, I obviously wouldn't be complaining ;)~

P.S. Spiralers! I was a member last year but didn't know if it was worth it this year since they won't be touring America for still quite some time. Are there any additional benefits this year that were not around last year?

amyzzz
06-13-2007, 09:46 AM
I was wondering that myself. $60 is a lot to pay if you're not getting any benefits.

noisemachine
06-13-2007, 11:14 AM
I always felt like the Spiral was just another way for Trent to make a few extra bucks. Really didn't seem to be worth it at all.

|\| | |/|
06-13-2007, 08:14 PM
I always felt like the Spiral was just another way for Trent to make a few extra bucks. Really didn't seem to be worth it at all.

It's absolutely worth it if you plan to see NIN more than once in a year. You get to go into concerts hours before anyone else and listen to the soundchecks (which are basically mini 6 song concerts) and are a lot of fun. Plus, if you have GA tickets you can just hold your spot on the rail until the show starts. There's a ton of other things, but bottom line is, it's worth it if you're a fan who goes to see NIN once or more.

krunchy
07-01-2007, 05:13 AM
I'm planning to come to America to see the REAL nin shows and not just the shitty club shows. Hoping desperately that they are touring at the same time as coachella, as I am one of the scorned will call patrons that is getting a free 3 day pass. I keep checking the nin hotline but nothing ever comes up. If they don't start a tour in april I will be one sad sad boy.

suprefan
07-01-2007, 06:13 PM
THEY ARENT PLAYING COACHELLA NEXT YEAR, GET OVER IT.

krunchy
07-02-2007, 07:03 AM
THEY ARENT PLAYING COACHELLA NEXT YEAR, GET OVER IT.

Learn to read fucktard. I am hoping the tour will coincide with coachella so I can see nine inch nails in all their glory and also make use of my free ticket. I hope they don't play coachella! I have seen nine inch nails in a festival setting and they're much better off in their own right.

Go home.

rage patton
07-02-2007, 11:02 AM
as I am one of the scorned will call patrons that is getting a free 3 day pass.

Free 3 day pass? From where? GV? I was stuck in Will Call, well actualy my girlfriend was, anyways... how did you get this?
Or am I reading this wrong?

amyzzz
07-02-2007, 05:06 PM
GV sent out emails to the Will Call ticketholders I think. PM psychic friend.

crazzz2007
07-02-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm planning to come to America to see the REAL nin shows and not just the shitty club shows. Hoping desperately that they are touring at the same time as coachella, as I am one of the scorned will call patrons that is getting a free 3 day pass. I keep checking the nin hotline but nothing ever comes up. If they don't start a tour in april I will be one sad sad boy.

why don't you see NIN at puklepop?

krunchy
07-02-2007, 11:33 PM
why don't you see NIN at puklepop?

Bah you Americans don't know how good you have it. And don't tease me I would kill to go to pukkelpop this year (and sziget) but it so happens I live in stupid isolated 'arsehole of the world' Australia. It's a long walk to belgium. I still have my pukkelpop wristband though - much more resillent than the already half dead coachella food pass!

American nin shows are amazing. We get the dvd, but you get the god damn tour! Since the and all that could have been dvd I have resolved that I will go and see nin in America, and after getting comfortable with America I'm well up for checking it out. Nin takes priority over coachella (depending on lineup) so if nin isn't touring at the time of coachella then I might be fucked - unless I start making some decent cash soon....

Seriously...fuck any American that can't be bothered to see nine inch nails. It's a bus ride away. Fuck you!!!

krunchy
07-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Free 3 day pass? From where? GV? I was stuck in Will Call, well actualy my girlfriend was, anyways... how did you get this?
Or am I reading this wrong?

It depends on when you joined the line. If you got in early, then well done, I hope you enjoyed friday. If you ended up getting completely fucked over and waiting a good 6 odd hours to get your tickets, then you are entitled to a free ticket. People who got in early copped it sweet and hence weren't inconvenienced.

Massive thread full of anger in tickets forum.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
07-03-2007, 06:59 AM
Bah you Americans don't know how good you have it. And don't tease me I would kill to go to pukkelpop this year (and sziget) but it so happens I live in stupid isolated 'arsehole of the world' Australia. It's a long walk to belgium. I still have my pukkelpop wristband though - much more resillent than the already half dead coachella food pass!

American nin shows are amazing. We get the dvd, but you get the god damn tour! Since the and all that could have been dvd I have resolved that I will go and see nin in America, and after getting comfortable with America I'm well up for checking it out. Nin takes priority over coachella (depending on lineup) so if nin isn't touring at the time of coachella then I might be fucked - unless I start making some decent cash soon....

Seriously...fuck any American that can't be bothered to see nine inch nails. It's a bus ride away. Fuck you!!!

Seen them Twice...good stuff...if they ever come to Denver...I left you stay in my Hotel maybe for free...

krunchy
07-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Seen them Twice...good stuff...if they ever come to Denver...I left you stay in my Hotel maybe for free...

Well thats an offer I can't turn down - I intend to hire a car and sleep in it overnight in fast food parking lots or something! I'm sure a bed will be lifechanging after a couple of weeks!

Sladokusac
07-09-2007, 09:07 AM
saw nin 5 times already. they were sooo good in '99 on the fragile tour. they were bad in 2005, and this year they were a bit more decent, but still not as good as they used to be back in the late 90s

Memorial_07
07-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Primus...for Day 1
Ministry...or Nine Inch Nails for day 2
Deftones...for day 3!

Someone tell me what you think please!

leo01g
07-11-2007, 10:50 PM
I want Deftones but i really cant see them there. They just wouldnt fit in.

clarky123
07-12-2007, 02:27 AM
Oh for christ sake ...NOOOOOOOOOOOO - STOPPPPITTTT!

krunchy
07-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Yeah deftones would be nice. Slot them in about 5pm. If they headlined I would cry inside. Then again, if gogol bordello can headline against bjork anything can happen with the wacky schedulers of coachella!

brando4n82
07-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Primus...for Day 1
Ministry...or Nine Inch Nails for day 2
Deftones...for day 3!

Someone tell me what you think please!

Fuck Yeah! I'd be way down to see Ministry headline, id also love to see Primus. What I really want for next year though is all new headliners to Coachella. I'd love to see NIN again, but not at Coachella. The fuckin Melvins need to play next year or i will kill somone

suprefan
07-13-2007, 12:38 AM
Yeah deftones would be nice. Slot them in about 5pm. If they headlined I would cry inside. Then again, if gogol bordello can headline against bjork anything can happen with the wacky schedulers of coachella!

Gogol wasnt "headlining". You dont understand that concept of "just because you play last doesnt mean you headline" right? Its called "closing out" more than anything. So was Tiesto "headlining" on Saturday since he performed last on the main stage? how about DJ Shadow on Friday night when he was up against Bjork also? And The Lemonheads played last during Rage, doesnt that mean they "headlined". Yeah, thought so. Deftones could never do Coachella, they wouldve fit in nicely in 2001 when White Pony was blowing up but thats it. Their time has passed, let it go. Team Sleep will play at Coachella if its anything.

krunchy
07-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Gogol wasnt "headlining". You dont understand that concept of "just because you play last doesnt mean you headline" right? Its called "closing out" more than anything. So was Tiesto "headlining" on Saturday since he performed last on the main stage? how about DJ Shadow on Friday night when he was up against Bjork also? And The Lemonheads played last during Rage, doesnt that mean they "headlined". Yeah, thought so. Deftones could never do Coachella, they wouldve fit in nicely in 2001 when White Pony was blowing up but thats it. Their time has passed, let it go. Team Sleep will play at Coachella if its anything.

That was an awesome post. I am so glad that you added that to the thread. Please come again.

thefunkylama
07-13-2007, 04:45 PM
go 'way now.