PDA

View Full Version : Coachella, It's a wrap..

diazedwin
05-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Ten Seconds Before Sunrise by Edwin Diaz-Estrada

Every now and then we look at ourselves and wonder:

Who am I?

What is my purpose?

Where is my epiphany?

Why am I on this planet?

Normal people will ponder this over their clam chowder appetizer soup. Other people will examine themselves while waiting in a crowded elevator, while attempting to drown out some terrible music in the background with their thoughts. Or perhaps, some people will seek within themselves during one of those lonely nights in front of the television when there seems that nothing worth mentioning is on. Some people will never ask these questions, out of pure content with their livelihood and satisfaction that they feel out of living a life in an absolute routine-like fashion. A uniformity and security found in nine to fivers and the mass glut of the population that chooses to resort to these measures. Now here comes the point to this article. The awakening of the story in which you are about to unravel the great mystery of life, or so I will make it seem. A summarization of events that occurred within 72 hours that will only make sense to the people that experienced those certain 72 hours in that specific place and in that particular time. This dramatization of human life will begin at the Coachella Valley Music Festival, and it will end on Interstate 10 West.

Day 1:

Therapy is recommended for all that lose control.

What exactly is control in the first place? Whom defined or gave this set of rules and regulations that condemn someone's acting out in a peculiar manner an anti-social behavior? If we were all to lose control, how would society function?

In this place, we are all losing control.

We are all the same, we are all born from the same tree and provide the same fruit and energy to the cycle of life. We are the living organisms that shine under heavy moonlight and are moved by the sounds channeled through high powered speakers. We are the single serving cream and sugar of the population that create, feel and love expressions of the human soul. We are the freaks that choose to believe in something special, something unique, something more. We are the hope in our lives that we seek and choose not to destroy. We are the few that believe the world can realistically change.

We, pause for dramatic effect, are lucky to be here.

Day 2:

The tide has turned, the waves have crashed and the spirits of thousands are cooking under one hundred degrees of sun. This is no longer the heavenly haven that was once worshipped. This has transformed into a test of survival for mental and physical stability. This is the reason you dread awakening from your miniature episodes of death in the morning.

Nighttime comes, order is restored.

The souls have awakened. We are young again. Emotions are scattered all throughout. It's difficult to say but the air smells of salt water. Patience runs thin, the body becomes docile to the passion filled roller coaster and the ears becomes the guide to this theme park that keeps changing the positions of all the attractions.

Calamity is the antonym and the synonym all at once.

Day 3:

The final hurdle, the last lap, the final push to life's resurgence.

Patience is your ultimate ally under these conditions of living. There's a difficult way of determining whether you're almost at the finish line or if this journey is at a near end. Either way you are wrong. This journey has no end. This is your life examining process. This is your grand gesture. Your ultimate awakening. And in your proudest moment, the spirits of all who have travelled this path will live through you now and you will be empowered.

Reflections can often be revealing.

Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

The last 72 hours took a toll on the body and soul but only the individual that embraces that toll will truly be set free. Any regret must die along with any disturbance to the nature of the free spirited. The next 24 hours were manufactured in order to ease the transition back into your controlled society.

How will you adjust to the laws of civilization?

weeklymix
05-10-2010, 02:51 AM

By having unbelievable amounts of sex with your mother.

livethechoice
05-10-2010, 03:16 AM
Weekly, most times I see your posts I want to rage, but then I see your avatar and think of the robot episode, and then I lol instead

BROKENDOLL
05-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Probably by breaking them...:winkiss

koryp
05-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Probably by breaking them...:winkiss

^This^
and rereading "Ruining it for Everybody" to remind me of my purpose.

OnlyNonStranger
05-10-2010, 11:16 AM
tldr

BeaverCat
05-10-2010, 12:47 PM
tldr

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp270/Conzor69/Scruffy_Futurama.jpg

donkey sex
05-10-2010, 12:57 PM
lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and a piece of coachella put into a spinach tortilla

Josesativa
05-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Ten Seconds Before Sunrise by Edwin Diaz-Estrada

Every now and then we look at ourselves and wonder:

Who am I?

What is my purpose?

Where is my epiphany?

Why am I on this planet?

Normal people will ponder this over their clam chowder appetizer soup. Other people will examine themselves while waiting in a crowded elevator, while attempting to drown out some terrible music in the background with their thoughts. Or perhaps, some people will seek within themselves during one of those lonely nights in front of the television when there seems that nothing worth mentioning is on. Some people will never ask these questions, out of pure content with their livelihood and satisfaction that they feel out of living a life in an absolute routine-like fashion. A uniformity and security found in nine to fivers and the mass glut of the population that chooses to resort to these measures. Now here comes the point to this article. The awakening of the story in which you are about to unravel the great mystery of life, or so I will make it seem. A summarization of events that occurred within 72 hours that will only make sense to the people that experienced those certain 72 hours in that specific place and in that particular time. This dramatization of human life will begin at the Coachella Valley Music Festival, and it will end on Interstate 10 West.

Day 1:

Therapy is recommended for all that lose control.

What exactly is control in the first place? Whom defined or gave this set of rules and regulations that condemn someone's acting out in a peculiar manner an anti-social behavior? If we were all to lose control, how would society function?

In this place, we are all losing control.

We are all the same, we are all born from the same tree and provide the same fruit and energy to the cycle of life. We are the living organisms that shine under heavy moonlight and are moved by the sounds channeled through high powered speakers. We are the single serving cream and sugar of the population that create, feel and love expressions of the human soul. We are the freaks that choose to believe in something special, something unique, something more. We are the hope in our lives that we seek and choose not to destroy. We are the few that believe the world can realistically change.

We, pause for dramatic effect, are lucky to be here.

Day 2:

The tide has turned, the waves have crashed and the spirits of thousands are cooking under one hundred degrees of sun. This is no longer the heavenly haven that was once worshipped. This has transformed into a test of survival for mental and physical stability. This is the reason you dread awakening from your miniature episodes of death in the morning.

Nighttime comes, order is restored.

The souls have awakened. We are young again. Emotions are scattered all throughout. It's difficult to say but the air smells of salt water. Patience runs thin, the body becomes docile to the passion filled roller coaster and the ears becomes the guide to this theme park that keeps changing the positions of all the attractions.

Calamity is the antonym and the synonym all at once.

Day 3:

The final hurdle, the last lap, the final push to life's resurgence.

Patience is your ultimate ally under these conditions of living. There's a difficult way of determining whether you're almost at the finish line or if this journey is at a near end. Either way you are wrong. This journey has no end. This is your life examining process. This is your grand gesture. Your ultimate awakening. And in your proudest moment, the spirits of all who have travelled this path will live through you now and you will be empowered.

Reflections can often be revealing.

Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

The last 72 hours took a toll on the body and soul but only the individual that embraces that toll will truly be set free. Any regret must die along with any disturbance to the nature of the free spirited. The next 24 hours were manufactured in order to ease the transition back into your controlled society.

SMOKE DMT

FIXED

BayAreaIsBetter
05-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I assume you are an aspiring writer and to that I must tell the truth: you dont know how to write.

"Show don't Tell" are the words now you go figure out what they mean.

elChurro
05-12-2010, 02:52 PM
http://mealwell.com/uploads/iStock_Turkey_Wrap.jpg

or another word for classy burrito. whateva'...

weeklymix
05-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Weekly, most times I see your posts I want to rage, but then I see your avatar and think of the robot episode, and then I lol instead

Aside from shitty pictures I post occasionally I don't really get what you're saying nor do I remember any virtual interaction with you. Get fucked.

donkey sex
05-13-2010, 05:42 AM
"it's a manwich"

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/foozhoo/Manwich.jpg

gaypalmsprings
05-13-2010, 05:54 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/riviera.png

BROKENDOLL
05-13-2010, 09:59 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/riviera.png
I wonder how long it will take for Betty and Veronica to realize those guys in the background are all attached below the waist?