PDA

View Full Version : MY IGNORE LIST!!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Bud Luster
01-12-2010, 01:20 PM
This.

I put anyone who quotes a post, and then posts "this", on my list.

TommyboyUNM
01-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, first of all, Randy is doing it to be humorous. No matter how funny it isn't. And he does it in less words. BD has to write an entire long-winded paragraph to get to the point. And she hasn't displayed the ability to coherently contribute to any conversation since I've been here, so she gets less margin for error.

amyzzz
01-12-2010, 01:22 PM
It's also more acceptable to call a guy fat than to call a girl fat.

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Beverly, you still see when people post. You just don't see what they posted unless you click "view post".
I know that, Becca. So, why exert the energy to put someone on ignore if you're gonna hit view post anyway? Just skip over the fucking post. What truly amuses me is the theory behind having someone on your ignore list and then announcing it to the world. I'm not sure whether I should feel honored for being an asshole, or thankful that I could be a part of making her feel like a better person?

SoulDischarge
01-12-2010, 01:23 PM
What?

canexplain
01-12-2010, 01:29 PM
I have one person on my list and that is just because I got tired of anything that was said was a fight. I don't mind a debate or a fight, but not all the fucking time geez ...... cr****

paulthomasanderson
01-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Poor Tom.

faxman75
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Well, first of all, Randy is doing it to be humorous. No matter how funny it isn't. And he does it in less words. BD has to write an entire long-winded paragraph to get to the point. And she hasn't displayed the ability to coherently contribute to any conversation since I've been here, so she gets less margin for error.

Oh so it's semantics. Got it.

captncrzy
01-12-2010, 01:33 PM
She's on ignore because of the complete and utter inanity of her posts. Not to mention the fact that her stupid Italian-stereotype man friend trolled me unprovoked and when I called him out on it, she attacked me and then started following me around like a crazy person posting after everything I posted. Truth be told, I'm glad she doesn't know where I live.

Anyone can call me fat if they want. It really doesn't bother me because a) it's basically true and b) I'm doing something about it.

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 01:34 PM
What did BrokenDoll post? Hmmm. Here's my guess. I think she quoted Jenn and used some sort of pun. A fat pun, perhaps. Or figured out a "clever" way to call her a cunt. My final answer is figured out a "clever" way to call her a cunt.

Let's see how I did...

Damn. I was close, though, it was going in that direction.
Not even close, TommyBoy...Now you look like an idiot. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't of already surpassed what you deem an acceptable length for posts, I was gonna continue by saying how I really think once the monitor's are out of the way and Jen and I actually met in person instead of "in internet" terms, we'd probably get along. You might want to re-read the post also for the fact that nowhere did I write anything about anyone being fat, or a cunt. I wasn't trying to be clever either. I was being real. Obviously, you can't relate.

You failed lol
Big Time...He would have been better off not admitting he read the post before talking shit.

Wait, this is damn close to most of Randy's responses to me. Fat joke and a clever way to call me a cunt. Why are there different standards for BD? Or are you just saying they are both predictable?
There are different standards because BD hasn't had her tongue up Randy's ass like Tommyboy has, that's all. Doesn't make tommy a bad person...just one I wouldn't want to kiss, that's for sure! LOL

faxman75
01-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Everyone breathe.

captncrzy
*shrugs* I'm not angry.

And see what I mean about the trolling? Psycho....

paulthomasanderson
BD, see my sig. Bask in its glory. Your finest work yet.

SoulDischarge
I just have a hard time comprehending how the real life version of Jerri Blank isn't at all entertaining.

captncrzy
01-12-2010, 01:38 PM
That's an insult to Amy Sedaris.

faxman75
I just have a hard time comprehending how the real life version of Jerri Blank isn't at all entertaining.

Not even her criminal past stories? Fuck....I was on the edge of my seat. I really enjoyed that read.

locachica73
I think there should be a ring set up at coachella and all the people that hate each other can just finally beat the fuck out of each other and get it over with...

captncrzy
Not even her criminal past stories? Fuck....I was on the edge of my seat. I really enjoyed that read.

One time in several years

BlackSwan
01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Captn has inspired me to be less selective with the additions to my ignore list. Thx captn!

captncrzy
I think there should be a ring set up at coachella and all the people that hate each other can just finally beat the fuck out of each other and get it over with...

That would suck. I'd be in there all fucking day.

BROKENDOLL
BD, see my sig. Bask in its glory. Your finest work yet.
Thank you. (I think.):rolleyes

Gribbz
01-12-2010, 01:40 PM
That's an insult to Amy Sedaris.

That it is.

locachica73
But you could sell tickets and make some change. Wedding fund.

BROKENDOLL
What a shame to waste a weekend at Coachella all by yourself in some ring of hatred...

captncrzy
Yeah, but would anyone really pay to see me lumping and sweating around? Nah.

SoulDischarge
01-12-2010, 01:42 PM
I think we should do an annual lottery a la Shirley Jackson for board members.

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 01:47 PM
WTF is lumping?

djandrews25
01-12-2010, 01:49 PM
No wonder captn hasnt been trolling me obsessively. Thanks for the ignore jen!

faxman75
01-12-2010, 01:58 PM
One time in several years

That's still one more than "at all". That's all I was saying.

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
I think we should do an annual lottery a la Shirley Jackson for board members.

"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Fuck it! If I see captn at Coachella, I shall challenge her to a duel! Yep, and then we shall both address our churros by waving them in each other's faces to see who can go the longest without giving in and finally eating theirs!

Astrid
01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
i have a mental ignore list. i can tell a bd post without even noting icon/user name by EXCESSIVE useless quoting, art, and, long winded nonsense. it seems it would be more painful for me to click "view post" and willingly subject myself than to semi-willingly glance over.

i prefer to not put people on ignore more as a mental experiment i am conducting in my head about the condition of the human race. fascinating stuff.

also, just a point of contention to the general board populace, i know things are getting more and more INANE here by the minute. but theres no reason to beat that word to death. everytime i see it now it just feels so INANE. we must be more creative with our insults.
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/Inane

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 02:06 PM
As a precautioin, I shall be wearing safety goggles that day.

JebusLives
01-12-2010, 02:07 PM
I just searched this thread for my name and didn't find it... has TomAz posted his yet? That guy really doesn't like me.

Gribbz
01-12-2010, 02:14 PM
i have a mental ignore list. i can tell a bd post without even noting icon/user name by EXCESSIVE useless quoting, art, and, long winded nonsense. it seems it would be more painful for me to click "view post" and willingly subject myself than to semi-willingly glance over.

i prefer to not put people on ignore more as a mental experiment i am conducting in my head about the condition of the human race. fascinating stuff.

This. 100% this.

Suffacated
01-12-2010, 04:21 PM
She's on ignore because she attacked me and then started following me around like a crazy person

Maybe she was just looking for some shade from the sun? You make lots of shade....and at Coachella, thats a good thing.

captncrzy
01-12-2010, 04:23 PM
See, now Suffacated is in here now trolling me. Seriously, fucking crazy ass crazies.

Suffacated
01-12-2010, 04:25 PM
get over it bubbles...

Suffacated
01-12-2010, 04:26 PM
# shaftinc
# ShyGuy75
# somebodytoldme
# spaceblob
# spikeanderson
# stinkbutt
# Suffacated
# Sushov23
# tethor
# thaOfacemaker
# thesaxking123

Oh.... and that proves that you are a BIG FAT LIAR!

I thought I was on your ignore list....
liar....

SoulDischarge
01-12-2010, 04:36 PM
I just want to point out that a grown ass man just called someone a "BIG FAT LIAR."

seandlr
01-12-2010, 04:42 PM
I just want to point out that a grown ass man just called someone a "BIG FAT LIAR."

I'll add emphasis.

JustSteve
01-12-2010, 04:43 PM
age has nothing to do with mental capacity

Gribbz
01-12-2010, 04:45 PM
age has nothing to do with mental capacity

BD and Suffacated are living proof.

chiapet
01-12-2010, 04:57 PM
also, just a point of contention to the general board populace, i know things are getting more and more INANE here by the minute. but theres no reason to beat that word to death. everytime i see it now it just feels so INANE. we must be more creative with our insults.
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/Inane

puerile has always been one of my favorites, since it applies to practically everything on the internet.

Suffacated
01-12-2010, 04:58 PM
OK...
I admit, maybe the "BIG FAT" part was out of line,
but shes still a LIAR.

canexplain
01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
BD and Suffacated are living proof.

As a team Dale, I wouldn't underestimate them .... cr****

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Maybe she was just looking for some shade from the sun? You make lots of shade....and at Coachella, thats a good thing.

See, now Suffacated is in here now trolling me. Seriously, fucking crazy ass crazies.

get over it bubbles...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/FUCKOFFWALL-1.jpg

This is not...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/GOOGLE%20IMAGES%20AND%20CLIPART/11614bump.jpg

My Incarcerated War Tales can't hold a torch to the amount of defending I have to do on this message board! *Takes a sip*

Now, suffacated, darling, you go sit in that corner over there.>>>>>>>>>

And, Bubbles, see if you can find an open area over here.<<<<<<<<<<<<

:sorry My apologies to the jury for the misconduct that has ensued at this particular point in the thread. *makes toast to jury, then sips again*:D

Pardon me, suffacated, but, unless you want to learn about the ignore feature we have here at home, I suggest you apologize to Bubbles for those unnecessary remarks about whether or not she'd make a good pop-up tent in the campground. I'd much rather we all found shade in the Sahara Tent, while dancing...Meh, that's just me, I guess...:dumbo

Now...Bubbles, (Hey, it sounds better than the other names we've tossed around here)
I'll apologize for my significant other's ill-gotten behavior, but how can he not see the shit you have to say, when everytime you "blah,blah,blah, yada,yada,yada," he has to see his name in lights in your sig? I must confess...I'm honored, myself...I've never had anyone hold me higher esteem than so many other's. In fact, even when you're being all up n' cunty, I can't help but read your posts because I don't have as BIG an issue with you, as you seem to have with me. I don't know what's worse in the long run...One person who has a problem with 54 separate individuals, or, 54 individuals that have a problem with one person?

Whoa...*slowly sets the shotglass down :afu Even I have to think about that...Hey, does that Drinking Game during our wait for the lineup count in every thread or just that one? Not that it matters now.*

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Everyone breathe.

"Breathe in the air...Don't be afraid to care...."

*well, fuck.

djandrews25
01-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Ive spent the last few weeks avoiding trolling her, partially because shes such a relentless bitch, but also because i want nothing to do with her. If you dislike her so much why not just pretend she and her non-stop banter doesnt exist. It has become so redundant, seriously.

psycobetabuckdown
01-12-2010, 06:44 PM
what the fuck is going on in that bd post? looks like an amusement park.

Gribbz
01-12-2010, 06:49 PM

More like a horror show.

HandBanana
01-12-2010, 06:51 PM

Oh man. Is there a handy link to that?

faxman75
01-12-2010, 07:22 PM
http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23267

It's long but worth it. Enjoy.

HandBanana
01-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Many thanks sir

Astrid
01-12-2010, 11:09 PM

i dont DISLIKE bd as a human being. i just cant wrap my mind around how it is a person like her has come into being. her MIND is like an amusement park. it boggles/baffles/but mostly frightens me. i have to give her props though, for all of the ennnndless shit she endures from pretty much everyone, she still keeps on doing whatever the fuck it is she does. astonishing.

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 06:49 AM
I'm the only one that has the balls to post their list, apparently. I make no apologies for it either. If I have you on ignore, it's because I'd rather not argue with you. I consider you irrelevant to most discussions-either because of stupidity, boring-ness, or unfunny-ness. It's not anything personal, I just don't want it to get in the way of the rest of it. Think of it as sweeping the dirt off of your porch. It's ok if it's there, but you'd rather not see it.

canexplain
01-13-2010, 06:53 AM
I'm the only one that has the balls to post their list, apparently. I make no apologies for it either. If I have you on ignore, it's because I'd rather not argue with you. I consider you irrelevant to most discussions-either because of stupidity, boring-ness, or unfunny-ness. It's not anything personal, I just don't want it to get in the way of the rest of it. Think of it as sweeping the dirt off of your porch. It's ok if it's there, but you'd rather not see it.

Ok here is my list.... cr****

TomAz

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-13-2010, 06:53 AM
:lool

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 06:58 AM
LOL Ron.

rskapcat
01-13-2010, 07:18 AM
The only regular posters I have on ignore are Beverly and Pete. It's nothing personal...most of their posts are too reactive for me. I usually view their independent posts; i.e., the ones that don't immediately follow someone else mentioning their names.

Allow me to reiterate so that my post isn't followed by reactive posts from Beverly and/or Pete: Not wanting to read everything you post on a message board does NOT correlate to me judging you as a person.

Roadkillhighway951, on the other hand...I am totally judging him as a person. Isn't he the one who posted a bunch of dead animal pics? Haven't seen him post in a long time, but he's staying on the list for good measure.

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Regardless of your reiteration, there will be follow up posts by them. They're so obsessed with themselves, they can't help but react.

Leeartlee
01-13-2010, 09:14 AM

How can you justify this portion of your response? It's completely personal. You dislike what people have to post and in response you put them on your ignore list. Why would you shy away from the personal element? Does it give them too much power?

More than anything, saying "it's nothing personal" is cliche as fuck.

rskapcat
01-13-2010, 09:17 AM
No, personal would be saying "I hate so and so". Not wanting to read a person's post does not necessarily equate to hatred or even dislike.

Leeartlee
01-13-2010, 09:22 AM
No, personal would be saying "I hate so and so". Not wanting to read a person's post does not necessarily equate to hatred or even dislike.

I guess I just see that phrase as being a bit chicken shit. If by comparison, if someone bugs the hell out of me at work, I will make an effort to ignore them when they try and engage. It's not that I'm indifferent to them, it's that I don't won't to interact with them... which is personal.

I know this is quickly becoming a discussion of semantics but I just find the term over used and often used to add further insult.

canexplain
01-13-2010, 09:24 AM
I guess I just see that phrase as being a bit chicken shit. If by comparison, if someone bugs the hell out of me at work, I will make an effort to ignore them when they try and engage. It's not that I'm indifferent to them, it's that I don't won't to interact with them... which is personal.

I know this is quickly becoming a discussion of semantics but I just find the term over used and often used to add further insult.

I find a lot of people just plain boring which doesn't mean I dislike them, I just don't want to waste any energy on them .... cr****

rskapcat
01-13-2010, 09:26 AM
For me it literally means "Please don't take it personally", but I can see how it can be interpreted differently.

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 09:27 AM
"It's not personal" means that it has nothing to do with the person, per se. I've never met any of those people; all I know is that I don't want to read their posts. I don't care anything about anything they have to say. That has nothing to do with what kind of person they really are. If it's taken personally, it's their problem, not mine. And if you don't understand the semantics, that's your problem.

canexplain
01-13-2010, 09:33 AM
I guess to put it into a music perspective. I don’t listen to the top selling artist of 2009: Susan Boyles. I don’t like her type of music but I have nothing against her as a person either way. To give TomAz a bit of slack. I think he doesn’t dislike or like me as a person. He just abhors my principals and thinking. “Nothing personal” as it were (but that is supposition lolz) ….. cr*****

Suffacated
01-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Our sigs and the attention they draw/ show.
Isn't it ironic?

rskapcat
01-13-2010, 09:36 AM
I guess to put it into a music perspective. I don’t listen to the top selling artist of 2009: Susan Boyles. I don’t like her type of music but I have nothing against her as a person either way.

Ron, that is actually a great analogy.

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 09:38 AM
I....yeah. It is.

mountmccabe
01-13-2010, 09:38 AM
This post represents parts of the discussion of the same nature from two years ago. This selection includes a post by Mark (responding to an offhand comment by me) and then my responses wherein I attempt to explain my reasoning.

I'lll take issue with this. Of course I am here for shits and giggles. What the fuck else do people use message boards and the internet for? Is this a classroom? Should we be studying? Is this for information purposes only? I think not. I think your description is a bit off. Also, no one has called for your little ignore button to even be taken away, some were simply giving their opinion about the button.

The fact of the matter is this place is a community. That's the bottom line. It's an internet community for people who have interest in coachella, whether they have gone in the past, like to discuss music or just babble and landed here because of their music interests.

Just like in real life some people take jokes personally, some people are ignorant and rude, others are just normal, some are so shy they don't even post.

I am here to discuss, study up on music, make jokes and communicate with friends. All those reasons. Along the way I may make jokes at others expense. I might call someone a retard or an asshole. I might say shut the fuck up or who the hell knows. It doesn't mean that i'm some sort of internet demon trying to suck out your soul so I can shit it out at a later date.

Stop thinking you are so special. Whoever said that the ignore feature says more about the person using it than anything else got it right.

Welcome to the interwebs.

I don't think I am special. I am, however, happy that I can customize this board somewhat with the aid of the ignore function. It's just a tool.

I am here for much the same reasons you are, I wanna hear and talk about music and other topics, laugh at stories and jokes and hear from my friends.

If someone isn't contributing to any of that I can put them on ignore and clear away the clutter. I have nothing against airguitarvet but writing "BEST THREAD EVER" every post doesn't add anything to my life. Sure, it's harmless but also pointless. Plus I have the option of hitting View Post if I wanna read "BEST THREAD EVER," but having him on ignore gives me the option of avoiding that if I so wish.

Having someone on ignore doesn't mean I hate them, doesn't mean I think they're a worthless person, it doesn't even mean I think they should be banned from this message board... it just means I don't always wanna see their posts. (Though, like any community, there are always a few cruel and destructive assholes that I don't want around; these are a small minority.)

So I'm not sure what that all says about me, having people on ignore. That I don't giggle at the same things? That I get sick of people ranting about the same thing over and over? That I have the ability to control my environment and I use it?

Also, thanks for the kind welcome. You're about fifteen years too late, but hey.

Though you're about my age; I'd bet you've been around as long. I've been around the interwebs, thank you. I've got a plenty thick skin, but I like not having to use it all the time.

And what I've found that I like best is not watching trolls cause havoc but people. Actual people acting like real people talking about interesting and mundane things and not playing all attitude.

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Lol at Mark. Damn, dude.
http://www.jdmfilmreviews.com/userimages/user-89095_1176709488.jpg

SoulDischarge
01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Faxman in real life: great, laidback guy to hang out with. Faxman on the boards: fucking intolerable.

Leeartlee
01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
I guess to put it into a music perspective. I don’t listen to the top selling artist of 2009: Susan Boyles. I don’t like her type of music but I have nothing against her as a person either way. To give TomAz a bit of slack. I think he doesn’t dislike or like me as a person. He just abhors my principals and thinking. “Nothing personal” as it were (but that is supposition lolz) ….. cr*****

I will agree that this is a really good analogy. The only thing I would add, though, is that forming an opinion about music is much quicker process for most people than deciding on whether a person has absolutely nothing to contribute. But yeah, if you've given someone a chance and you still view them as milquetoast, I guess use that ignore button.

Personally, I think most of the time those people are benign and using the aforementioned "mental" ignore is sufficient, but to each their own.

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Faxman in real life: great, laidback guy to hang out with. Faxman on the boards: fucking intolerable.

This is true; he's a great guy to hang out with. Super nice, very personable.

Leeartlee
01-13-2010, 09:54 AM

Having been on several boards over the years and meeting the real life counterparts behind the usernames, I can attest that in most cases, the two personalities often are not congruent. There is literally tons of literature on the topic of alternate cyber-personalities. It's actually a pretty interesting field of study.

TommyboyUNM
01-13-2010, 10:03 AM
I think some people are thought to have "alternate cyber-personalities," but really don't. There are some things you just can't gauge online. I can say something on the board and fuck with someone and come across as argumentative or a prick. When I say the same things in person, you can see the look on my face and hear my voice as I'm saying it.

I talk to my good friends in Albuquerque the same way I talk to people on here. My friends think it's endearing because they get the full context.

captncrzy
01-13-2010, 10:09 AM
I think some people are thought to have "alternate cyber-personalities," but really don't. There are some things you just can't gauge online. I can say something on the board and fuck with someone and come across as argumentative or a prick. When I say the same things in person, you can see the look on my face and hear my voice as I'm saying it.

I talk to my good friends in Albuquerque the same way I talk to people on here. My friends think it's endearing because they get the full context.

This is true for me as well.

Gribbz
01-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I try to give some people on here the benefit of the doubt before I meet them.

guedita
01-13-2010, 10:15 AM
I don't have anyone on ignore, but I do have a specific question--why does canexplain (Ron?) write "cr****" at the end of every post?

psycobetabuckdown
01-13-2010, 10:16 AM
he's writing crp*ng but it censors him

Leeartlee
01-13-2010, 10:26 AM

It's very true that somethings don't translate in the same way online as they do in person. But a lack of a physical person being in front of you when communicating does have an effect on how people interact. For example, since people are able to take their time with responses, people often will edit out ideas that they normally would have just spoken. This gives some people the illusion of either being smarter, more witty, or even crueler. A "alternate cyber-personality" does not mean that it's a totally different person (it can but often that is not the case) but rather a different side to that person.

It works both ways too. Since when people see a written response rather than hearing it, they have the choice to let that comment linger in their heads longer. In person, we respond quickly and move on to the next topic. In written form, those words have a tendency to hit harder than they normally would.

Keep in mind, I'm speaking in generalities. Obviously people behave in different ways but these things have a bigger influence than most give credit to.

HowToDisappear
01-13-2010, 10:39 AM
28 on my list. Mostly consisting of aliases of aliases of aliases.

Other categories include:

1) The Terminally Stupid
2) Help Me, I Need Anger Management Training!
3) Look At Me! I'm an Unrelenting/Unrepentant/Utterly Clueless Attention Whore!
4) I'm an Embarrassment to My Gender/Profession/Sexual Orientation/Whatever I Value Most
5) If Lenny Bruce Could Do It, So Can I!

Some of my listees qualify in more than one category.

locachica73
01-13-2010, 10:43 AM
I understand having to put someone on ignore for whatever reason, the part I don't understand is beating the dead horse and fighting back and forth and slamming with the people you have on ignore... Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the ignore?

Pixiessp
01-13-2010, 10:43 AM
I have one person on ignore. I don't know what they are like in real life but on this board they are annoying and it got to the point where I just couldn't read those posts anymore. It took 3 years to do it.

Suffacated
01-13-2010, 12:29 PM
It's a new year. Despite all of the shit that has gone on worldwide, there are still many cool things in the future that I look forward to being a part of.
Things like family, friends and Coachella to name a few.

While my history around here has been rather tarnished to say the least, the old," Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do Unto You" seems to always either backfire or it applies to a certain type / group of people or maybe its just a bunch of bullshit... Who knows? What I do know ( only speaking for myself) is that it really gets old responding, replying and acting like an ass around here. I'm not sure why I always seem end up going there? Maybe its growing up in the 60's-80's, or being exposed to some fucked up shit when I was young. Maybe it's wondering how certain people in my life could be so fucking rude? It's sad that my only real memories of him are while he was mad or drunk or both.
I remember trying to defend or protect or her when she was getting smacked around. As a kid, throwing toys at a drunk or kicking him in the knee only seems to make things get worse. Allot worse. By the time I was 10, he had moved on with some help of the local police, we had moved on to a different home and I finely got a kind, friendly and respectful dad who had no desire to get drunk and beat us.

Yeah, I know that this is the internet and it's important to keep things in perspective. Some days it's easy, some days it's not. But after 34 years, I still have a difficult time with not feeling like its my responsibility to defend and protect loved ones. Not keeping things in perspective has previously resulted in lots of problems, both financial, emotional and legal. The ass factor sometimes climbs up off of the chart.. I know it gets old.. and I'm tired of it.

I'm really tired of it... I've rambled on long enough and to top all off, I'm stuck waiting here in down town El Centro :puke
Tomorrow is a new day....

BROKENDOLL
01-13-2010, 02:41 PM
i dont DISLIKE bd as a human being. i just cant wrap my mind around how it is a person like her has come into being. her MIND is like an amusement park. it boggles/baffles/but mostly frightens me. i have to give her props though, for all of the ennnndless shit she endures from pretty much everyone, she still keeps on doing whatever the fuck it is she does. astonishing.
Oh, Astrid, I'm sorry. I forget that some of you aren't old enough to understand how unique personalities develop over time. I like the fact that mine comes acrossed as an amusement park. I'd like to think so. I mean, who doesn't enjoy amusement parks?

BD,
She was once a little green slab of clay
You should see what BD can do to-day
She can walk into any thread
with her pony pal, suffacated, too
if you've got a heart
then BD's a part of you!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/11010852.jpg

BROKENDOLL
01-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Timing sure is everything around here, isn't it?
I just hit, "View Post" to see what suffacated had to say...*snicker, jk*

Suff, would you like to go to my amusement park when you get home from El Centro? :winkiss

You guys should really try embrace my silly art because it provides relief from my posting in threads for atleast and hour or two...

amyzzz
01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
TIME FOR A SHOT!

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1495587&postcount=123

faxman75
01-13-2010, 02:55 PM

I won't dispute that one bit. I thought I was improving over the past year but some things never change I guess.

John, do you have a link to the thread that is from for a little more context? Maybe I can explain my self better 2 years later? lol

BROKENDOLL
01-13-2010, 03:00 PM
TIME FOR A SHOT!

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1495587&postcount=123

LOL Look! I'm driving Amyzzz to drink!!! Booyah!

faxman75
01-13-2010, 03:03 PM

This is a great point. My defense is usually that i'm misunderstood and that's not to say it's anyone elses fault but my own. I am a poor internet communicator. It's probably been this way forever but I was in denial about it until maybe the last year. The other people I have met from another message board in fact gave me a shirt that said "asshole" before a trip to mexico once, in fact it came from my roommate now that I think about it. I think there is something that gets lost by not being able to tell someone's tone or facial expressions as well. The people who knew me in person always felt obligated to defend me and they chalked me up to an online shit stirrer.

Either way, I won't argue for a second about coming across as an annoying stupid asshole on line that only few people get or can see where i'm coming from. I do try to improve but the fact is, I must not try hard enough.

Suffacated
01-13-2010, 03:05 PM
We just went thru the border check point on HWY 86. The dogs were alerted for some reason? I'm not sure if they were sniffing for beaners or dope? Anyways, they pulled us off to the side, X-ray the truck and ask us a bunch of questions... " Are you a U.S. citizen?" Who,me officer?
I was born in East L.A. The fuckers wouldn't even let me take any pics!

oops...wrong thread, sorry.

mountmccabe
01-13-2010, 03:27 PM
John, do you have a link to the thread that is from for a little more context? Maybe I can explain my self better 2 years later? lol

Didn't change threads.

Also that little white carrot in a blue box? Those are always* a link to the quoted post.

* Unless that link is edited by the poster. Which I'shn't deny I've done. Before I mean; I'dn't do it today.

BROKENDOLL
01-13-2010, 03:44 PM
We just went thru the border check point on HWY 86. The dogs were alerted for some reason? I'm not sure if they were sniffing for beaners or dope? Anyways, they pulled us off to the side, X-ray the truck and ask us a bunch of questions... " Are you a U.S. citizen?" Who,me officer?
I was born in East L.A. The fuckers wouldn't even let me take any pics!
oops...wrong thread, sorry.

I wonder if this means, "No" to going to the amusement park tonite? :confused: Maybe not since I feel nauseous all of a sudden.

I'm gonna guess that this post right here is a fine example of Poor Internet Communication occuring....

faxman75
01-14-2010, 06:40 AM
Didn't change threads.

Also that little white carrot in a blue box? Those are always* a link to the quoted post.

* Unless that link is edited by the poster. Which I'shn't deny I've done. Before I mean; I'dn't do it today.

Thanks for the carrot tip by the way. I may have used that before but I certainly didn't retain it. I thought I would go back and get a better idea of where I was coming from but sure enough it appears I was just lashing out at you. I'm sure at the time I thought I was justifying something. Ouch.

Alternate
07-19-2010, 10:31 AM
My ignore list:

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx288/phonesky/Picture2.png

marooko
07-19-2010, 10:31 AM
You! Bye.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
07-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Congratulations to ignoring one banned username and two of the most infrequent posters on the board.

suprefan
07-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Alias, if they know who ken and archie bunker are, they have been around for awhile.

chairmenmeow47
07-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Alias, if they know who ken and archie bunker are, they have been around for awhile.

also, they have a username called fucking alternate. but thanks for clearning that up for us.

algunz
07-19-2010, 10:51 AM
I needed a good clearning.

marooko
07-19-2010, 10:52 AM
I thought that said cleaning. lol.

amyzzz
Congratulations to ignoring one banned username and two of the most infrequent posters on the board.Agreed. This thread is pointless. Delete.

Gribbz
also, they have a username called fucking alternate. but thanks for clearning that up for us.

Hahahhaha.

marooko
Amy, do you need some love today? ^Right? Right?^

amyzzz
07-19-2010, 10:55 AM
Marooko, I'm fine. How are you?

Courtney
07-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Supre, you're not doing your job here. Isn't anyone going to post a snarky comment about how this thread already exists and how the OP should learn how to search?

amyzzz
07-19-2010, 10:59 AM
It almost seems too self-evident, Courtney. There have got to be about 10 threads for this at least.

Courtney
07-19-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm going to have to put supre on probation for shirking job responsibilities. Do you need me to print you out a new copy of your job description and the employee handbook?

marooko
07-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Marooko, I'm fine. How are you?

Doing alright. Trying to work, but that thread just keeps calling me. You know the one.

gaypalmsprings
07-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Everyone on my iggy list has already been booted & they are history. I'd ignore myself, but then I couldn't see what I posted.

http://www.premiumrealty.org/Quickstart/ImageLib/Ziggy.jpg

SoulDischarge
07-19-2010, 12:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MORTGAGE PAYMENT!! HAHAHAHAHHA GET A LOAD OF THAT WOULD YA?

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
07-19-2010, 01:20 PM
OH MAN THOSE GUYS JUST WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE WILL THEY HAHAHAHA

marooko
07-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Hey, lay off Ziggy, he's my boy.

M Sparks
07-19-2010, 06:30 PM
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/marc242/ignore.jpg

Blinken
07-19-2010, 08:39 PM
hahahaha well played Sparks.

bmack86
07-19-2010, 08:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MORTGAGE PAYMENT!! HAHAHAHAHHA GET A LOAD OF THAT WOULD YA?

It really speaks to me and my income block

PotVsKtl
07-19-2010, 08:54 PM
I think it's Ziggy's ovoid head that makes him so relatable.

getbetter
07-22-2011, 03:19 PM
My Ignore list is very short:
ramblinon

SoulDischarge
02-27-2013, 06:50 AM
Use it assholes.

captncrzy
02-27-2013, 07:03 AM
My ignore list is down to two worthless pieces of shit.

Neighborhood Creep
02-27-2013, 07:50 AM
My ignore list is down to two worthless pieces of shit.

Well that was dull

RotationSlimWang
02-27-2013, 08:01 AM
If you go back to the beginning of this thread, Yablo refers to me by name (I think I'd been on the board for like two months at that point) as just a hateful, vile, homophobic, sexist, racist, blah blah blah... But some guy whose username was "randy ricochet" starts replying to the things Yabs was saying about me and it turns into this whole big conversation where other people are trying to advise this other guy on how to be liked by Yablo more.

marooko
02-27-2013, 08:06 AM
CSB.

bmack86
02-27-2013, 08:41 AM
If you go back to the beginning of this thread, Yablo refers to me by name (I think I'd been on the board for like two months at that point) as just a hateful, vile, homophobic, sexist, racist, blah blah blah... But some guy whose username was "randy ricochet" starts replying to the things Yabs was saying about me and it turns into this whole big conversation where other people are trying to advise this other guy on how to be liked by Yablo more.

No, he was actually talking about Randy Ricochet there, I'm pretty sure. I went back and read it. He was really annoying from the little I remember of him and he posted these bizarre copy/paste stories that sucked.

ENluv12
02-27-2013, 09:35 AM
I actually put someone on my ignore list for the first time last week. It took me 2 years to finally do it, but I am loving it.

CrimesceneCookie
02-27-2013, 10:03 AM
same here. I don't know why it took me this long.
Board is 10% more peaceful now.

marooko
02-27-2013, 10:07 AM
Secret ignore lists.

CrimesceneCookie
02-27-2013, 10:51 AM
There are a lot of people here who get off on being talked about. Why give them more attention?

SepaGroove
02-27-2013, 11:10 AM
Zafocaine.

I felt myself getting dumber from reading his posts.

marooko
02-27-2013, 11:15 AM
I didn't really read them, I just had enough of having to look past them. I wish they just didn't show up at all when you add someone.

chairmenmeow47
02-27-2013, 11:16 AM
I didn't really read them, I just had enough of having to look past them. I wish they just didn't show up at all when you add someone.

like on facebook, soooooooo much better.

though i admit, there are some people i view posts on in the music threads because i want info.

bmack86
02-27-2013, 11:58 AM
I read everyone I've put on ignore when it's in a music thread for that reason.

Zafocaine
03-04-2013, 11:56 PM
There are a lot of people here who get off on being talked about. Why give them more attention?

I find it amusing that someone would publicly state that they've become dumber from anything they read on the internet. I find it quite impossible for anything at all to make an impression on me. I've gotten tired of hearing people bitch about other posters in here. I'll lay off the posting for awhile, and someone else will become the new anti-hero. Classic group-mind in action, kupo. Happy Cidchella =)