PDA

View Full Version : MY IGNORE LIST!!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

nationocean
12-11-2008, 07:31 PM
how hard is it not to fuck things up vinyl. did momma and daddy not hug you enough?

dorkfish
12-11-2008, 07:52 PM
vinyl is just doing what needed to be done

kitt kat
12-11-2008, 08:01 PM
i don't get the FP and Kitt Katt hate.

I thought people like FP.

But, the "me" hate, I think, initially came from when I started posting here and Randy just took every opportunity to make fun of me. Whenever I tried defending myself, he'd turn it into something more ridiculous. People seemed to catch on, and seem to like to call me "stupid", "vain", "obnoxious" and any variation on those words. I don't really care, though. It's just the internetz.

Somewhat Damaged
12-11-2008, 08:13 PM
I don't have an ignore list either. I just scroll past the people who annoy me.

Wish I could do that. OCD is a bitch when you're compelled to read every fucking post that shows up. And lately, it's gotten to the point that I unblock the posts of people I've got on ignore because the compulsion is so strong to read what's being responded to by others who I'm not ignoring.

BlueDevil50
indietron
Mr.Nipples
stinkbutt
frozen pilgrim
jackstraw94086
psycobetabuckdown
TheWatcher
hawkingvsreeve
kitt kat
shakermaker113

Totally understand BlueDevil, frozen pilgrim, and kitt kat, but Mr. Nipples and shakermaker? That's just kinda odd to me. And jackstraw's hilarious if you don't take him seriously. Same with RotationSlimWang.

am i on anyones ignore list?

You idiot, if you were on someone's ignore list, they wouldn't see this post of yours, and as such would not be able to respond to it to tell you. :nono

I am just northern cali indian, we like peace and love and ummm beer. :)

It doesn't matter where you're from, if you're an Indian, it goes without saying that you like beer.

CalmerThanYou
12-11-2008, 08:17 PM
You idiot, if you were on someone's ignore list, they wouldn't see this post of yours, and as such would not be able to respond to it to tell you. :nono

not if their OCD like you...

Somewhat Damaged
12-11-2008, 08:34 PM

"they're"

faxman75
12-11-2008, 09:23 PM
An ignore feature on a message board is ridiculous. You are adults with the ability to ignore whatever the fuck you want without clicking some fucking button that makes someone else message disappear. Rick is excluded as he has a doctors note. It's the equivalent of doing this though.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-beaver-cant-hear-you.jpg

With any luck some of you will now add me to your silly list.

algunz
12-11-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm putting everybody on ignore (except Mike and Ron) if you all don't stop the whining.

CalmerThanYou
12-11-2008, 09:59 PM
bitch please

Courtney
12-11-2008, 10:09 PM

"they're"

they have

CalmerThanYou
12-11-2008, 10:12 PM
you did

Mr. Dylanja
12-11-2008, 11:30 PM
no you di'ent

RotationSlimWang
12-12-2008, 01:49 AM
But, the "me" hate, I think, initially came from when I started posting here and Randy just took every opportunity to make fun of me. Whenever I tried defending myself, he'd turn it into something more ridiculous. People seemed to catch on, and seem to like to call me "stupid", "vain", "obnoxious" and any variation on those words.

Yup, just keep telling yourself--whenever people think you're stupid or obnoxious it's because they've been brainwashed by a malicious third party.

In no way is it possibly an indication that you might actually be stupid and/or obnoxious.

No matter how many times it happens, just remember it couldn't possibly be your fault.

Nope.

Somewhat Damaged
12-12-2008, 05:23 AM
no you di'ent

"di'n't"

rskapcat
12-12-2008, 05:48 AM
"di'n't"

Your grammar knowledge makes me smile. :)

chairmenmeow47
12-12-2008, 08:15 AM
who posted the obnoxiousness on page 17 that has crashed my browser three times? they deserve to be on an ignore list, christ.

and katt, the "you" hate began when you started acting like a spiteful human being. perhaps it's talking shit about the way people look. perhaps it's talking shit about an entire race of people. perhaps it's talking shit about people who are single mothers.

also, there's nothing more obnoxious than someone who talks shit about people and then plays a victim when someone talks shit about them. you're on my ignore list, but i saw randy's comment and had to clarify that YOU are the reason some people don't like you, just like I am the reason some people don't like me. don't try to get a persecution complex going so people will respond to say they like you.

nationocean
12-12-2008, 08:42 AM
who posted the obnoxiousness on page 17 that has crashed my browser three times? they deserve to be on an ignore list, christ.

that would be vinyl. he also crashed the lower case thread..

why an admin doesn't delete those posts.. i don't know.

cough.

marooko
12-12-2008, 08:45 AM
they have

haha

that would be vinyl. he also crashed the lower case thread..

why an admin doesn't delete those posts.. i don't know.

cough.

because its vinyl and not you, or me.

TomAz
But, the "me" hate, I think, initially came from when I started posting here and Randy just took every opportunity to make fun of me.

You have a bad memory, nitt wit.

Young blood
hahahahahahaha he said she looks like grammi gummi hahahaha

paganman7
12-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Katt's on my list because she started berating Chrissy and her parenting skills. As a young, childless chick with zero perspective, you haven't the right to even comment on how someone else raises their children.

Indietron's on my list because he/she's a religious fanatic who supported Prop 8.
Pilgrim's on my list because he's mentally unstable.

I can't remember the rest. Nipples might be on my list because the videos he posts scare the shit out of me...I'm not sure though.

roberto73
12-12-2008, 09:10 AM
But, the "me" hate, I think, initially came from when I started posting here and Randy just took every opportunity to make fun of me. Whenever I tried defending myself, he'd turn it into something more ridiculous. People seemed to catch on, and seem to like to call me "stupid", "vain", "obnoxious" and any variation on those words. I don't really care, though. It's just the internetz.

This displays a predictable and unsurprising lack of self-awareness.

nationocean
12-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Indietron's on my list because he/she's a religious fanatic who supported Prop 8.

Yeah. Indietron shouldn't be allowed in coachella for that bullshit.

marooko
12-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Katt's on my list because she started berating Chrissy and her parenting skills. As a young, childless chick with zero perspective, you haven't the right to even comment on how someone else raises their children.

I can't remember the rest. Nipples might be on my list because the videos he posts scare the shit out of me...I'm not sure though.

Yeah. Indietron shouldn't be allowed in coachella for that bullshit.

may God strike you down for such hatred.

paganman7
12-12-2008, 09:24 AM
may God strike you down for such hatred.

Fuck god...he's on my ignore list too.

marooko
12-12-2008, 09:25 AM
I think im on his....

allyjoy
12-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Vinyl is the lonely member on my ignore list... when he calms the fuck down, I'll remove him.

algunz
12-12-2008, 09:28 AM
It's all just so sad. :(

marooko
12-12-2008, 09:31 AM
:) for you gunz.

algunz
12-12-2008, 09:32 AM
There's a little glimmer of hope. A break in the clouds . . .

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Ahh, the holiday spirit is alive and strong at the ol Coachella haunt...

thestripe
12-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Vinyl is on my friend list.

chairmenmeow47
12-12-2008, 09:37 AM
didn't vinyl add everyone on the board though? lol

thestripe
12-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Ivy, don't do that. I was feeling special.

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 09:42 AM

Indies just a wee chad, he doesnt know right from wrong yet.

Remember pagan, you push the play button on those vids...its a choice.

paganman7
12-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Remember pagan, you push the play button on those vids...its a choice.

True dat.

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 09:45 AM
I have no one on my ignore list, because, well, I'd be too lazy to actually click on the posts that I have blocked anyhow...oh, and I'm too lazy to add anyone.

miscorrections
12-12-2008, 09:48 AM
I have plenty of people but my willpower is terrible so I always click View Post and then I wish I hadn't. But if I didn't it would be more or less impossible to follow any conversation in misc. lounge.

RotationSlimWang
12-12-2008, 09:48 AM
This shit is making the board even less enjoyable than it was before. Good work, you old twats.

locachica73
12-12-2008, 09:50 AM
I use to hate the word twat but lately it has more of an appeal.

frozen pilgrim
12-12-2008, 09:54 AM
I still don't have anyone on my list, I don't think. maybe I'll check

Donaldj
12-12-2008, 09:55 AM
I have no one on my ignore list, because, well, I'd be too lazy to actually click on the posts that I have blocked anyhow...oh, and I'm too lazy to add anyone.

I don't use the ignore list either. It's just the Internet, if people annoy you that bad it might be a good time to step away from the computer and get some fresh air.

locachica73
12-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I like just about everyone, and anyone else that doesn't fit into the "i like" catagory I am pretty much indifferent towards so it would take too much effort to put them on ignore.

Courtney
12-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I have eight people on my ignore list. I honestly don't think six or seven of the eight even post anymore. I pretty much gave up adding new people because I don't think there are any new people who are egregiously worse than the rest of the current board.

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 09:59 AM
I have plenty of people but my willpower is terrible so I always click View Post and then I wish I hadn't. But if I didn't it would be more or less impossible to follow any conversation in misc. lounge.

Yeah the continuation and flow of any conversation is pretty much interrupted if you're heavy into the ignoring.

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Loca and Courtney are now on my list just cuz... I keed.

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 10:00 AM
...i keel

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Since I abhorred frats in college, Calmer is now on the list...I kneel! ;)

locachica73
12-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Loca and Courtney are now on my list just cuz... I keed.

You would miss telling me I spelled shit wrong. :p

marooko
12-12-2008, 10:05 AM
the people ive added are there because they troll. its like my dog, sometimes she'll just follow me around....im like....dog, you have the tail, not me.

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
You would miss telling me I spelled shit wrong. :p

sh%t, Loca... ;)

locachica73
12-12-2008, 10:07 AM
oooh see there i go again, thank you spellcheck master. ;)

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 10:09 AM
I don't use the ignore list either. It's just the Internet, if people annoy you that bad it might be a good time to step away from the computer and get some fresh air.

Donald, I have now ignored you because you have not sent any links to great DnB or Breaks in oh, about a week!

leo01g
12-12-2008, 10:13 AM
are frat guys really that bad? I mean yeah some are douchebags but the majority are pretty cool. I live with two in my apartment and have some of the craziest parties.
Im pretty sure I can beat you at beer pong Calmer...

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 10:14 AM
i'm pretty sure you cant.

but, i LOVE a challenge.

do you ever play caps? flip cup?

anyone that hates on group games that get you hammered must hate life.

locachica73
12-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Hey frat guys have been to college, in the dating world that is a plus. I will take frat over dude living in his parents basement anyday.

leo01g
12-12-2008, 10:15 AM
YES! Did you guys have 12pack tuesdays? awesome

real talk
12-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Ivy why do you get mad at Kitt Katt for making a mean comment about your appearance but you don't get mad at your boyfriend for making mean comments about the appearances everyone else on the board?

genuine question

frozen pilgrim
12-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Ivy why do you get mad at Kitt Katt for making a mean comment about your appearance but you don't get mad at your boyfriend for making mean comments about the appearances everyone else on the board?

genuine question

http://library.thinkquest.org/04apr/00328/jerry-springer.jpg

algunz
12-12-2008, 10:19 AM
An excellent question

real talk
12-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I've gathered the folding chairs.

marooko
12-12-2008, 10:22 AM
might be an obvious answer, but....KK's comments were towards her(chairman), randys comments about others are not.

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 10:25 AM
YES! Did you guys have 12pack tuesdays? awesome

no, but i had a kegorator in my room...does that count?

real talk
12-12-2008, 10:25 AM
might be an obvious answer, but....KK's comments were towards her(chairman), randys comments about others are not.
Ah, very astute.

Well okay then what about the charge that Kitt Katt's been racist or overcritical of single mothers? How are the similar racist/sexist/misogynist comments of Rotation Wang exempt from the same scrutiny?

ps not attacking Chairmen, I just want to hear the justification. I think Kitt Katt's pretty annoying but that's just because I'm ornery and wary of young people.

locachica73
12-12-2008, 10:28 AM
He hates everything for no particular reason so it is expected, plus as women we know that you can't change a guy even if we wanted to. But I for one expect more from a female then to talk shit about single mothers, and for me racism is a non negotiable. But that is just my thoughts.

chairmenmeow47
12-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Ivy why do you get mad at Kitt Katt for making a mean comment about your appearance but you don't get mad at your boyfriend for making mean comments about everyone else on the board?

genuine question

it's a good question :) and i have an actual answer for you...

i honestly don't like when he goes out of his way to make people feel uncomfortable in most senses. it bothers me and we've talked about it. i guess i am more ok with it because the thing that makes me love him is that he isn't afraid to say what he HONESTLY thinks and he does tend to do it across the board. i am ok with it in most respects though because lots of times he's just saying what most people are thinking and because i need someone like that in my life. i am too afraid to speak against people for fear of violence or someone going psycho on me, so i tend to be attracted to people who do not have this fear.

my problem with the kitt kat situation is the selective nature of her shit talking. as egotistical as this is, i've always been conventionally "pretty". agree or disagree, but for all of my life people have commented on my appearance. to me, there is a responsibility that comes with that. i mean, it's OBVIOUS when someone isn't attractive. it doesn't need to be pointed out. physical appearance is something we're born with, and some people just happen to get a better looking set of genes than someone else. you should be thankful for that and not abuse what you have by being snotty to those who don't look like you.

i have a feeling kitt kat is the same way, in that she's probably had people fussing over her looks most of her life. i hate seeing people who are pretty be mean to people because of their physical appearance. it really bothers me and gets under my skin. it's petty. and she selectively does this to people she doesn't like in an effort to be petty.

with randy, yes, he does make fun of people's appearance. but he's not someone who's had people fussing over his looks his whole life, so it's a bit different to ME. he doesn't make fun of people's looks to be petty, it's just his personality to make jokes about people across the board. yes, he will harp on people he really doesn't like, but i think he likes people like miscorrections and i take his comments as more playful with people like her.

lastly, with regard to the racism thing, randy likes being shocking. he also likes pushing people's discomfort buttons. but it's his effort to get them to stop being uncomfortable with the behavior. as much as it annoys me, sometimes he has a point. i don't really think it's his job to change everyone's behavior though, that's the part that annoys me. but randy doesn't so much believe or practice the racism he talks about, he just finds it funny to bring up shocking topics and observations about race because people get so uncomfortable. kitt kat just doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.

whatever their INTENTIONS are, that's how i see it. believe me, i had to give a lot of thought to this when i decided to date randy. i am really, really against going out of your way to make most anyone uncomfortable. not just with appearance, but with anything. i think it's juvenille. but with randy, it's something he does with EVERYONE, including the people he loves, so it doesn't come across as him trying to "put someone in their place" or as a personal attack, but rather he's just trying to make a joke, it doesn't matter who it is, if there's a joke to be had, randy will be there. with kat, it feels more personal and like she's trying to prove she's better than them. and that's the difference to ME.

that was long, i know, but we had a talk about this last night so it's funny you mention it, lol.

Courtney
12-12-2008, 10:29 AM
But I for one expect more from a female ...

Is having different standards for men and women sexist?

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 10:31 AM
i want some pumpkin pie. i never did yearn for a grizzly bear though

locachica73
12-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Is having different standards for men and women sexist?

I never said I wasn't sexist, just not a racist :). Actually I hate to admit it but I might be a little sexist when it comes to how men and women deal with things but isn't everyone?

Donaldj
12-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Donald, I have now ignored you because you have not sent any links to great DnB or Breaks in oh, about a week!

LoL, I just bought a ton of stuff too. I'll see what I can do about this.

real talk
12-12-2008, 10:34 AM

i honestly don't like when he goes out of his way to make people feel uncomfortable in most senses. it bothers me and we've talked about it. i guess i am more ok with it because the thing that makes me love him is that he isn't afraid to say what he HONESTLY thinks and he does tend to do it across the board. i am ok with it in most respects though because lots of times he's just saying what most people are thinking and because i need someone like that in my life. i am too afraid to speak against people for fear of violence or someone going psycho on me, so i tend to be attracted to people who do not have this fear.

my problem with the kitt kat situation is the selective nature of her shit talking. as egotistical as this is, i've always been conventionally "pretty". agree or disagree, but for all of my life people have commented on my appearance. to me, there is a responsibility that comes with that. i mean, it's OBVIOUS when someone isn't attractive. it doesn't need to be pointed out. physical appearance is something we're born with, and some people just happen to get a better looking set of genes than someone else. you should be thankful for that and not abuse what you have by being snotty to those who don't look like you.

i have a feeling kitt kat is the same way, in that she's probably had people fussing over her looks most of her life. i hate seeing people who are pretty be mean to people because of their physical appearance. it really bothers me and gets under my skin. it's petty. and she selectively does this to people she doesn't like in an effort to be petty.

with randy, yes, he does make fun of people's appearance. but he's not someone who's had people fussing over his looks his whole life, so it's a bit different to ME. he doesn't make fun of people's looks to be petty, it's just his personality to make jokes about people across the board. yes, he will harp on people he really doesn't like, but i think he likes people like miscorrections and i take his comments as more playful with people like her.

lastly, with regard to the racism thing, randy likes being shocking. he also likes pushing people's discomfort buttons. but it's his effort to get them to stop being uncomfortable with the behavior. as much as it annoys me, sometimes he has a point. i don't really think it's his job to change everyone's behavior though, that's the part that annoys me. but randy doesn't so much believe or practice the racism he talks about, he just finds it funny to bring up shocking topics and observations about race because people get so uncomfortable. kitt kat just doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.

whatever their INTENTIONS are, that's how i see it. believe me, i had to give a lot of thought to this when i decided to date randy. i am really, really against going out of your way to make most anyone uncomfortable. not just with appearance, but with anything. i think it's juvenille. but with randy, it's something he does with EVERYONE, including the people he loves, so it doesn't come across as him trying to "put someone in their place" or as a personal attack, but rather he's just trying to make a joke, it doesn't matter who it is, if there's a joke to be had, randy will be there. with kat, it feels more personal and like she's trying to prove she's better than them. and that's the difference to ME.

that was long, i know, but we had a talk about this last night so it's funny you mention it, lol.

Huh. Okay, thanks for answering.

real talk
12-12-2008, 10:35 AM
He hates everything for no particular reason so it is expected, plus as women we know that you can't change a guy even if we wanted to.

You're a battered woman, aren't you.

amyzzz
12-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Someone send real talk some fuzzy socks and cocoa.

miscorrections
12-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm going to send Real Talk a BIG OL' HUG!

miscorrections
LOL

real talk
I would love that. But make it bourbon.

locachica73
Nope, if a man raised his hand to me it would be the last thing he did.

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 10:39 AM
...with his dick

locachica73
12-12-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm a big girl and I work in construction, I know where to hide the bodies. :)

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 11:07 AM
i'm pretty sure you cant.

but, i LOVE a challenge.

do you ever play caps? flip cup?

anyone that hates on group games that get you hammered must hate life.

I was joking about the whole frat thing...some of my friends, whom are awesome, were part of the fraternal society.

I did, however, win my first game of beer pong last week in Vegas and so, I am still kinda thrilled by that. I have never played 9-cup Beer Pong before and I think I'll retire a champ!

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 11:10 AM
being from strong beach, i would hope you would rep your city and continue on the winning tradition.

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 11:13 AM
being from strong beach, i would hope you would rep your city and continue on the winning tradition.

I'm sure there are tons of qualified pong champs from my hometown area, so I dunno if I'll give up the 40oz or Steel Reserve dranky drank for a career in beer pong. It's kinda difficult to get a **** pong ball into the mouth of a OE, dogg.

CalmerThanYou
12-12-2008, 11:14 AM
i can respect that

TomAz
12-12-2008, 11:15 AM

This shit is making the board even less enjoyable than it was before. Good work, you old twats.

locachica73
12-12-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm sure there are tons of qualified pong champs from my hometown area, so I dunno if I'll give up the 40oz or Steel Reserve dranky drank for a career in beer pong. It's kinda difficult to get a **** pong ball into the mouth of a OE, dogg.

I am so glad I know you are kidding or I would almost have to make you the first on my ignore list... OE, paleaseeeeeeeeeee.

BROKENDOLL
12-12-2008, 11:17 AM
1st time I tried to open this tread my computer crashed.

Haha. I was telling Bryan that Firefox crashed 3 times on me.

Yeah same here thanks for that asshole. Thanks guys! I atleast have an explanation for all the cursing and hand gestures I was making awhile ago sitting in front of this thing. Christ Allmighty, it wasn't easy trying to refrain from picking it up and tossing it over the wall on to Monroe Street!

BlackSwan
hmm... this thread is informative... so far i've learn that indietron loves hot gay sex... kitt kat is really annoying as she seems, ivy truly loves randy and real talk is bitter. keep it up people.

PotVsKtl
I'm battering women right now with my left hand and typing this message with my right.

locachica73
12-12-2008, 11:19 AM
battering women... is that what you call it? watch out you might go blind.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 11:20 AM
I call it loving.

real talk
12-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Well, can't do much about it since you're a man and I know you don't changelol.

thestripe
12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Ha!

nationocean
12-12-2008, 11:23 AM
today i was like "i'm going to listen to grizzly bear all day"

i just can't help myself. and then that's when my rash started itching again..

wait, where am i?

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 11:24 AM
battery women--there when my wireless remote goes bananas...

nationocean
12-12-2008, 11:29 AM
hmm... this thread is informative... so far i've learn that indietron loves hot gay sex... kitt kat is really annoying as she seems, ivy truly loves randy and real talk is bitter. keep it up people.

I've never revealed one real thing about myself on here and i respect those other anonymous people more than those who use the internet as a way of expressing or revealing what they can't in real life.

just an opinion from an anonymous source

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2394/2256207492_88ee281f42.jpg

what are you going to do about it?

nationocean
12-12-2008, 11:29 AM
^ sarcasm

..if you didn't know

Young blood
12-12-2008, 11:31 AM
lol nationocean. sarcasm. lol.

PotVsKtl
12-12-2008, 11:31 AM
The best thing about this thread is that most of the people contributing are on my ignore list.

chairmenmeow47
12-12-2008, 11:32 AM

LOL, as much as it would please randy, i don't post to appease him :p

marooko
12-12-2008, 11:32 AM
go kill yourself.
(for pot)

PotVsKtl
12-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Suck a dick til it resents you.

marooko
12-12-2008, 11:38 AM
nice to know im not on your list.:lips

nationocean
12-12-2008, 11:43 AM
The best thing about this thread is that most of the people contributing are on my ignore list.

You of all people shouldn't have anyone on your ignore list. How else would could we get your priceless posts if you couldn't read all the terrible shit on here.

Myself included.

SoulDischarge
12-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Just in the time for Christmas, for a limited time only, we're offering the Official Do-It-Yourself PotVsKtl Reply Comment Kit!
Contents include:
20 "fuck"s
18 "you"s
10 "suck"s
10 "dick"s
a grab bag full of assorted profanities and pop culture references

Click here to order. (http://fuckingmachines.com/site/shoots.jsp)

TomAz
12-12-2008, 11:59 AM
pearls. swine.

marooko
12-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Click here to order. (http://fuckingmachines.com/site/shoots.jsp)

thats sooooo not an order form.

SoulDischarge
12-12-2008, 12:03 PM
You'll be compelled to spend money once you click, so what's the difference?

amyzzz
12-12-2008, 12:12 PM
I'd rather be swine than pearls, Tom. I don't like that aphorism anyway. Pigs are awesome.

marooko
12-12-2008, 12:42 PM
You'll be compelled to spend money once you click, so what's the difference?

true.

BROKENDOLL
12-12-2008, 12:43 PM
it's a good question :)

the thing that makes me love him is that he isn't afraid to say what he HONESTLY thinks i need someone like that in my life.

as egotistical as this is, i've always been conventionally "pretty". agree or disagree, but for all of my life people have commented on my appearance. to me, there is a responsibility that comes with that. i mean, it's OBVIOUS when someone isn't attractive. it doesn't need to be pointed out. physical appearance is something we're born with, and some people just happen to get a better looking set of genes than someone else. you should be thankful for that and not abuse what you have by being snotty to those who don't look like you.

i have a feeling kitt kat is the same way, in that she's probably had people "fussing over her looks most of her life. i hate seeing people who are pretty be mean to people because of their physical appearance. it really bothers me and gets under my skin. it's petty. and she selectively does this to people she doesn't like in an effort to be petty.

with randy, yes, he does make fun of people's appearance. but he's not someone who's had people fussing over his looks his whole life, so it's a bit different to ME. he doesn't make fun of people's looks to be petty, it's just his personality to make jokes about people across the board.

believe me, i had to give a lot of thought to this when i decided to date randy. if there's a joke to be had, randy will be there.

I must have read and reread this atleast 3-4 times before deciding to respond. (And, yes, I'll probably catch shit for it...:() But, seeing as I too, am not afraid to say what I HONESTLY think, here goes...Back B.R. (Before Romeo) I admired you for your personality, friendliness, and conventional "cuteness." Your popularity seemed to flourish due to your energy level and outlook on life, and I admired that. But, looks don't mean shit when they're marred by arrogance and inconsideration towards others, so I fail to see the "responsibility" you speak of having. Seeing as I've taken alot of shit for my looks, I still can't quite bring myself to return the behavior to anyone else. Sometimes you have to either look beyond or into things in life to see the real beauty in someone. People that thrive on berating someone else's looks basically needs to do so hoping it raises their own confidence level. Seeing as Randy apparently never had people fawning over his looks , it's OBVIOUS that perhaps that's why he does what he does here. Funny, but when everybody used to think I had a thing for Randy, it wasn't based upon his looks, (I had no clue what he looked like) but, it was based more on his sense of humor or his ability to make a bad situation seem funny. Before Romeo, you were never unkind or critical towards me,or atleast never stated it. Then, after my attempts to acknowledge you as a couple, you became defensive, thinking I was interfering. Wrong... I had simply realized that there is such a thing as opposites attracting, soul mates, and the chance for 2 self absorbed people to find each other on a message board, thus living happily ever after...Now, it just may be me, but what I tend to see now with you two, is a shared attractiveness... Romeo seems to have mellowed with the remarks about everyone, as well as appearing somewhat "pussy-whipped." And you have become more judgemental of anyone who poses a threat or doesn't meet your criteria for being accepted.Kinda hypocritical, but true Love is all about balance, and so far...No joke. You two have it...:thu BTW...I'd actually love to meet you two at Coachella, simply to congratulate the both of you. It's been, what...afew months now, long distance even, and you're still a match made on a message board! How often does that happen? :)

real talk
12-12-2008, 12:47 PM
the chance for 2 self absorbed people to find each other on a message board

hahahaaaaaa

paganman7
12-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't find Kitt Kat even remotely attractive? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

real talk
12-12-2008, 12:52 PM
You're a dick.

locachica73
12-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't find Kitt Kat even remotely attractive? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

I don't want to do her, if that helps.

wmgaretjax
12-12-2008, 12:54 PM
blah blah blah... shut the fuck up and get Randy in here to make fun of people.

real talk
12-12-2008, 12:55 PM
You shut the fuck up.

BROKENDOLL
12-12-2008, 12:56 PM
blah blah blah... shut the fuck up and get Randy in here to make fun of people. No, I'm sure he's tied up being pussy-whipped right now...

marooko
12-12-2008, 12:57 PM
i think i may be getting tired of the board. but dont worry, im not going anywhere.

Blinken
12-12-2008, 12:58 PM
i think i may be getting tired of the board. but dont worry, im not going anywhere.

Thank god it was keeping me up at night wondering if you were leaving the board. I can sleep in peace now.

marooko
12-12-2008, 01:00 PM
you wanna get added dont you?

bug on your lip
12-12-2008, 01:00 PM

FUKK

WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE !?!?!?

nationocean
12-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Lol. Real Talk and Blinken's banter is awesome.

And you all should be getting tired of this board with your thousands of posts of crap..

This board is pointless Jun - Dec. If you are on here during that time, what the fuck do you expect?

Blinken
12-12-2008, 01:02 PM
you wanna get added dont you?

I don't think it effects my ramblings if I am on some list. Let me look into this some more, but I really don't see a downside to being ignored.

marooko
12-12-2008, 01:05 PM
well then forget it.

real talk
12-12-2008, 01:10 PM
You forget it.

chairmenmeow47
12-12-2008, 01:33 PM
I must have read and reread this atleast 3-4 times before deciding to respond. (And, yes, I'll probably catch shit for it...:() But, seeing as I too, am not afraid to say what I HONESTLY think, here goes...Back B.R. (Before Romeo) I admired you for your personality, friendliness, and conventional "cuteness." Your popularity seemed to flourish due to your energy level and outlook on life, and I admired that. But, looks don't mean shit when they're marred by arrogance and inconsideration towards others, so I fail to see the "responsibility" you speak of having. Seeing as I've taken alot of shit for my looks, I still can't quite bring myself to return the behavior to anyone else. Sometimes you have to either look beyond or into things in life to see the real beauty in someone. People that thrive on berating someone else's looks basically needs to do so hoping it raises their own confidence level. Seeing as Randy apparently never had people fawning over his looks , it's OBVIOUS that perhaps that's why he does what he does here. Funny, but when everybody used to think I had a thing for Randy, it wasn't based upon his looks, (I had no clue what he looked like) but, it was based more on his sense of humor or his ability to make a bad situation seem funny. Before Romeo, you were never unkind or critical towards me,or atleast never stated it. Then, after my attempts to acknowledge you as a couple, you became defensive, thinking I was interfering. Wrong... I had simply realized that there is such a thing as opposites attracting, soul mates, and the chance for 2 self absorbed people to find each other on a message board, thus living happily ever after...Now, it just may be me, but what I tend to see now with you two, is a shared attractiveness... Romeo seems to have mellowed with the remarks about everyone, as well as appearing somewhat "pussy-whipped." And you have become more judgemental of anyone who poses a threat or doesn't meet your criteria for being accepted.Kinda hypocritical, but true Love is all about balance, and so far...No joke. You two have it...:thu BTW...I'd actually love to meet you two at Coachella, simply to congratulate the both of you. It's been, what...afew months now, long distance even, and you're still a match made on a message board! How often does that happen? :)

all i'm going to say publicly is i totally admit to being a narcissist. it's probably why randy and i can put up with each other's bullshit so well :) check your PMs for a response to the rest. i'm sorry if i've ever talked shit about your looks, other than for you posting an NSFW picture. i don't really think i've said anything otherwise. and i don't remember insulting anyone else based on looks either, that's the responsibility i was referring to. specifically looks.

allyjoy
12-12-2008, 02:28 PM
you're not alone

I don't want to do her, if that helps.
we really do have an alarmingly similar taste in women...

real talk
12-12-2008, 02:30 PM
She's totally cute and you both know it and you're just being petty.

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Wait, whom are we not doing?

algunz
12-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Ivy, I'm a bit flummoxed, disappointed, intrigued that you felt the need to "apologize" to BD.

marooko
12-12-2008, 02:32 PM
apparently kittkat

marooko
12-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Ivy, I'm a bit flummoxed, disappointed, intrigued that you felt the need to "apologize" to BD.

you trying to bring that cloud back?

Hopeless Semantic
12-12-2008, 02:34 PM
I will only apologize to the apologetics...

real talk
12-12-2008, 02:34 PM

Her heart is big, she's got love for all of us less attractive people, we unburdened by the responsibility that comes with beauty.

amyzzz
12-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Ivy, I'm a bit flummoxed, disappointed, intrigued that you felt the need to "apologize" to BD.Gunz, that just shows what a sweetheart Ivy is. Take note, BD.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 02:36 PM
im sorry.

miscorrections
I love being unattractive because I can make fun of people with immunity. It must be so hard to be beautiful.

algunz
That's easy for you to say because you be ugly inside and out . . . sometimes.

real talk
It's okay.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Im sorry that Im pretty.

BlackSwan
Unattractive people deserve to be treated poorly. That's what you get for having inferior genes... jerks.

algunz
We'll all be OK . . . someday.

roberto73
I've always felt my beauty is a burden. My life would be infinitely easier were I ugly.

algunz
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Jenniehoo
12-12-2008, 02:38 PM
This thread is awful.

real talk
12-12-2008, 02:40 PM
It's not a thread for the timid.

Young blood
Im sorry.

real talk
It's okay.

algunz
Hoo!

Let's bring the beauty back.

miscorrections
J is superlative in every way.

chairmenmeow47
12-12-2008, 02:42 PM
what the fuck ever, i'm sorry i answered valarie's question. it's the chris rock theory, you don't get to make fun of someone for being fat if you're thin, you don't make fun of the poor if you're rich, ect. i'm done.

i just don't think it's right to make people uncomfortable IN GENERAL, but i was just trying to say that situation bothered me specifically for that reason.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 02:43 PM
im sorry to hear that.

amyzzz
12-12-2008, 02:43 PM
People make fun of me ALL THE TIME at work because I'm skinny.

RotationSlimWang
12-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh fuck this ****** shit. Honestly, I'm getting tired of this place. You all lost the plot a long time ago. You want the real answers? Here they are:

Why is it okay to have a double standard about what I do when applied to other people? Because if you do what I do you need to be funny doing it. You can't be a dumb cunt who lacks any self-awareness (Kat) or a dried out old meth bomb like Brokendoll.

I don't do anything to make people uncomfortable. It's their choice to be uncomfortable.

Now is this touchy-feely grabasstic bullshit ever going to end or what? Here's a wake up call:

You're pretty much all uglier than sin, so maybe you should start working on developing interesting personalities a bit more instead of sitting around dissecting such stupid shit.

BlackSwan
what if you used to be poor or ugly? can you still make fun of your respective opposite?

Hopeless Semantic
haha toothpick

BlackSwan
12-12-2008, 02:45 PM
i just don't think it's right to make people uncomfortable IN GENERAL, but i was just trying to say that situation bothered me specifically for that reason.

your opinion makes me uncomfortable.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Oh fuck this ****** shit. Honestly, I'm getting tired of this place. You all lost the plot a long time ago. You want the real answers? Here they are:

Why is it okay to have a double standard about what I do when applied to other people? Because if you do what I do you need to be funny doing it. You can't be a dumb cunt who lacks any self-awareness (Kat) or a dried out old meth bomb like Brokendoll.

I don't do anything to make people uncomfortable. It's their choice to be uncomfortable.

Now is this touchy-feely grabasstic bullshit ever going to end or what? Here's a wake up call:

You're pretty much all uglier than sin, so maybe you should start working on developing interesting personalities a bit more instead of sitting around dissecting such stupid shit.

your funny?

TommyboyUNM
12-12-2008, 02:46 PM
People make fun of me ALL THE TIME at work because I'm skinny.

And they're allowed to zzeeezz. It's the way of the world.

nationocean
This thread is awful.

There's hoo! It's been forever.

miscorrections
Go Team Uglier Than Sin!

Hopeless Semantic
haha tommy's from New Mexico...haaha

RotationSlimWang
12-12-2008, 02:47 PM
your funny?

I'm funny like you're handless, buddy.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 02:49 PM
OH MAN LOL!

real talk
12-12-2008, 02:51 PM
So if Kitt Katt admits her narcissism and vanity, everything she says ought to be cool by the Rotation Wang theory of relativity.

algunz
12-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Ivy, I was bummed you responded in such a way because it's a fucking ridiculous platform BD cam in on. I relate to your understanding in that it's the intent and the place people are coming from that makes ALL the difference.

Randy, you're a lucky man. Don't fucking blow it.

BROKENDOLL
12-12-2008, 03:17 PM
all i'm going to say publicly is i totally admit to being a narcissist. it's probably why randy and i can put up with each other's bullshit so well :) check your PMs for a response to the rest. i'm sorry if i've ever talked shit about your looks, other than for you posting an NSFW picture. i don't really think i've said anything otherwise. and i don't remember insulting anyone else based on looks either, that's the responsibility i was referring to. specifically looks. It's all good. Thanks for the PM!

Gunz, that just shows what a sweetheart Ivy is. Take note, BD. Ivy didn't have to apologize and I wasn't expecting it. Her PM explanation was more then I expected. BTW, Amyzzz, first it SPELL CHECK... Now I have to take God Damned fucking notes too?

marooko
12-12-2008, 03:21 PM
AND...dont use the lords name in vain.

BROKENDOLL
12-12-2008, 03:32 PM
We'll all be OK . . . someday. I won't! Shit, I've waited 48 years for "someday!" While you keep waiting Algunz...My arms are waving up in the air and I'm accepting shit the way it is!:dumbo

You're pretty much all uglier than sin, so maybe you should start working on developing interesting personalities a bit more instead of sitting around dissecting such stupid shit. So, as long as I'm self-aware of being a dried out old meth bomb, then I'm good to go, right?

Ivy, I was bummed you responded in such a way because it's a fucking ridiculous platform BD cam in on. I relate to your understanding in that it's the intent and the place people are coming from that makes ALL the difference.

Randy, you're a lucky man. Don't fucking blow it. A ridiculous platform? I was just being straightforward instead of wearing the rosy glasses of phony friendship. I got more than I expected in response and I give respect. BTW...They're both lucky. With the bullshit on this board lately, I'd say anyone who gets along with anyone should consider themselves lucky! Fuck!

Young blood
12-12-2008, 03:33 PM
this one time on the internet...

miscorrections
12-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I love everyone!

Somewhat Damaged
12-12-2008, 03:39 PM
I love being unattractive because I can make fun of people with immunity. It must be so hard to be beautiful.

You're plenty attractive. Not trying to come on to you or be creepy or anything, just sayin'.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
borderline stalkerish.

amyzzz
12-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Rick, I don't know if Corinna ever posts anything sincere on here anymore so watch out.

miscorrections
12-12-2008, 03:44 PM
I am so sincere right now.

miscorrections
12-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Actually I do post loads of sincere things, you just have to determine which is which.

Young blood
12-12-2008, 03:45 PM
I can vouch for that.

amyzzz
12-12-2008, 03:46 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/realityvortex/high-five.jpg

Young blood
12-12-2008, 03:47 PM
I also validate.

miscorrections
12-12-2008, 03:48 PM
http://www.dreamstime.com/business-team-high-five-thumb156033.jpg

wmgaretjax
12-12-2008, 03:55 PM
You shut the fuck up.

*whimper...*

captncrzy
12-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Yup, just keep telling yourself--whenever people think you're stupid or obnoxious it's because they've been brainwashed by a malicious third party.

In no way is it possibly an indication that you might actually be stupid and/or obnoxious.

No matter how many times it happens, just remember it couldn't possibly be your fault.

Nope.

qft

Your grammar knowledge makes me smile. :)

try living with the walking dictionary and then say that

yeah, that sucked; work computer crashed three times.

I'm battering women right now with my left hand and typing this message with my right.

It's only ok to batter them if they don't have your goddamn dinner ready on time.

Also, the difference between KK and Randy is simple. They're both cunts, but there is a whopping 100 IQ point difference between the two. Which makes one interesting in spite of the cuntiness and makes the other one just a stupid cunt.

kreutz2112
12-12-2008, 05:36 PM
His father was a drinker....

real talk
12-12-2008, 05:41 PM
It's just so funny to see all this Kitt Katt vitriol. There's absolutely no defense for it. It's 100% hypocrisy. If you're going to be a dick, be a dick, but own your dickness. I do!

Blinken
12-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Isn't it more cuntiness than dickness in your case RT?

real talk
12-12-2008, 05:45 PM
I am a total dick.

Blinken
12-12-2008, 05:47 PM
I guess will have to agree to disagree on this one.

kitt kat
12-12-2008, 05:55 PM
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA HA
HA

For a brief, shining moment, I felt compelled to respond to Ivy's post. But then, I remembered I'm apparently on her ignore list so it all would have been in vain. Thank god. That would have required using all my remaining brain cells, since (apparently) I'm dumb as a pile of fucking bricks. Thanks, Ivy, for sparing me all that work because thinking's hard! LOL! I'm gonna go put on lipgloss and use up all Daddy's cell phone minutes! BRB! Hee hee!

....but wait. This....This was FUCKING LOLZ:

what the fuck ever, i'm sorry i answered valarie's question. it's the chris rock theory, you don't get to make fun of someone for being fat if you're thin, you don't make fun of the poor if you're rich, ect. i'm done.

Yeah, honey. Don't assume shit. When was it ever made known to you that I call people ugly because I think I'm fucking Cindy Crawford? (And frankly, I don't remember the last time I said anything about anyone's looks here.) Just a thought. OH BUT WAIT YOU CAN'T SEE THIS! LOLOLOLOL! I'm so stupid, I must have forgot.

Oh, look! A pony!

Blinken
12-12-2008, 05:56 PM
At least she is finally being honest with herself. Shows some maturity and growth.

kreutz2112
12-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Ivy and Kat: I didn't read the whole thread and have no idea who called who ugly, but if it's any consolation I would do both of you.

real talk
12-12-2008, 06:05 PM
hahahaha

zenidogx
12-12-2008, 06:12 PM
things can only get worse. i'll bring the KY jelly.

kreutz2112
12-12-2008, 06:15 PM
you've obviously never fucked.

astroglide.

zenidogx
12-12-2008, 06:20 PM
you're obviously old.

kreutz2112
12-12-2008, 06:22 PM
please elaborate.

zenidogx
12-12-2008, 06:26 PM
hahaha

KY Jelly is an Old School reference. you know, the wrestling match.

kitt kat
12-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Ew.

vinylmartyr
12-12-2008, 06:28 PM
what happened to PLUR?

DruggyFestivalGuy
12-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Yeah man, where's the PLUR

Blinken
12-12-2008, 06:31 PM
I'll PLUR all over both of your faces.

vinylmartyr
12-12-2008, 06:32 PM
ULPktjNserc

DruggyFestivalGuy
12-12-2008, 06:34 PM
FUCK YEAH

marooko
12-12-2008, 06:38 PM
ULPktjNserc

this has marooko written all over it. less than 30 seconds and funny from 1 to end. thank you vinyl.

algunz
12-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Anybody who references Cindy Crawford as a beauty icon has been full of it for way too long.

BD, my complaint with your platform was based mainly on my utter exhaustion with the dish it but can't take it bullshit that's been flying from every corner these past few days. I'm so over it.

Jenniehoo
12-12-2008, 10:21 PM
That woman doesn't age.

sydaud
12-12-2008, 10:25 PM
While reading through this thread, I believe I have ovulated for the first time. What a strange sensation.

algunz
12-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Is it like a little *pop* inside?

Jenniehoo
12-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Like you ate a butterfly. A magical, colorful butterfly who saved Christmas.

algunz
12-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Or like a hundred little unicorns poking a thousand holes in your uterus. Awesome!! :)

sydaud
12-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Like I want to watch a lifetime movie with either Tori Spelling or Jennie Garth. I hear tell these things exist.

All this talk about who's attractive and who's not just reminds me that on a good week, I spend two hours having sex with my lady, the rest of the time I am with her, we sit around and talk and do things with our children. I'll take good conversation over looks any day. Having both qualities is also acceptable.

kreutz2112
12-13-2008, 09:18 AM
your a chick?

CalmerThanYou
12-13-2008, 11:49 PM
rape stove. rape fucking stove.

coldstart
12-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Where did that come from, I forget?

luckyface
01-12-2010, 11:21 AM
This is one of those threads that should be bumped and updated every so often.

captncrzy
01-12-2010, 11:37 AM
I have 53 people on mine. Some don't post anymore.

faxman75
01-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I have never used the ignore list. People don't annoy me. I annoy them.

luckyface
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM

53?? Do share.

captncrzy
01-12-2010, 12:14 PM
# ☆☆☆GURUDA☆STAR☆☆☆
# A_1_B_2
# ballroomdancer22
# BlueDevil50
# bluemamba
# BROKENDOLL
# Caligula
# carmawerx
# Crimson Clockwork
# daftpunk
# djandrews25
# Failed State
# frenzplz
# geoffbat26
# HEADSTRUCK
# heyeric
# jayce
# kroqken
# microlovebeat
# miiiklopez
# mikey_dmt
# MindEnoch
# nbvcide
# nbvwes
# oasis4life2002
# obzen
# pancakespancakes
# Paul W.S. Anderson
# PierogiHead
# psychoc&ndy
# Radiohead
# rhcpdude13
# ruetheday
# Sanguis
# shaftinc
# ShyGuy75
# somebodytoldme
# spaceblob
# spikeanderson
# stinkbutt
# Suffacated
# Sushov23
# tethor
# thaOfacemaker
# thesaxking123
# TomServo
# unitedwestand
# unknowndrummer66
# WALRUS
# Where Is The Line
# William Hurt/Heal
# Xenocide
# ZackQ
# zenidogx

54 now.

I should point out that my new routine is to automatically add new users to ignore if they have more than 10 posts within a day or so of registering.

rskapcat
01-12-2010, 12:19 PM
What did pancakesX2 and zenidogx do? They seem so innocuous.

captncrzy
01-12-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't remember now. They've been on there for a really long time.

amyzzz
01-12-2010, 12:51 PM
pancakes is really nice actually. So is Sushy. I met them both at Bonnaroo.

faxman75
01-12-2010, 12:53 PM
zenidog, pancakes and sushy are all decent people in real life. Pancakes is just happy all the time. I swear I never seen anyone smile as much as that guy. Zenidog is part of CAA and Sushy was in our Bonnaroo caravan.

captncrzy
01-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Well, then don't put them on your ignore list.

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 01:08 PM
How would you know if you were ignoring them?

TommyboyUNM
01-12-2010, 01:13 PM
I hope to achieve 54 some day. I'm at 28. You're the master, Jenn.

amyzzz
01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
I currently have 10, with two additional roving ignores that go on and off.

faxman75
01-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Well, then don't put them on your ignore list.

We already established that I don't have an ignore list. :nono

rskapcat
01-12-2010, 01:17 PM
How would you know if you were ignoring them?

Beverly, you still see when people post. You just don't see what they posted unless you click "view post".

weeklymix
01-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I guess nobody's ever attacked me so I've never felt a need to ignore? What have some of these people done to you guys?

amyzzz
01-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Harassment mostly. People who harass me or spread false rumor information go on my list.

humanoid
01-12-2010, 01:23 PM
/\ I can't talk about it, it's far too painful

rskapcat
01-12-2010, 01:24 PM
I only ignore people whose posts are completely unnecessary and irrelevant. I've never ignored anyone just for insulting me.

TommyboyUNM
01-12-2010, 01:30 PM
I don't care if people insult me. At all.

I put people on ignore for never having anything worthwhile to contribute and/or posting irrelevant nonsense on a consistent basis.

amyzzz
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Bitchezz who don't put out also go on my list.

paulthomasanderson
01-12-2010, 01:33 PM

Wowzzzz.

faxman75
01-12-2010, 01:35 PM

sigged

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
01-12-2010, 01:37 PM
i think morbid curiosity would keep me clicking "view post" too much to actually make putting people on "ignore" have any positive effects

locachica73
01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
i think morbid curiosity would keep me clicking "view post" too much to actually make putting people on "ignore" have any positive effects

I have the same problem. Although there was a person I tried it with, they have since disappeared from the boards, or came back as a new person, not sure which.

BlackSwan
01-12-2010, 01:41 PM
I put people on ignore for never having anything worthwhile to contribute and/or posting irrelevant nonsense on a consistent basis.

This.

TommyboyUNM
01-12-2010, 01:43 PM

The temptation is there, but I don't give in about 95% of the time. And it doesn't have to be an all or nothing deal. You can still have someone on ignore just so you don't read the majority of their posts.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
01-12-2010, 01:43 PM
The temptation is there, but I don't give in about 95% of the time. And it doesn't have to be an all or nothing deal. You can still have someone on ignore just so you don't read the majority of their posts.

Good point. I think i may go on an ignoring spree today and see how it affects my happiness here on the board.

rskapcat
01-12-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't care if people insult me. At all.

Out of my head. OUT!

I've also never understood why people worry about not being able to follow a thread when you have a person on ignore. If said person is only posting random crap that has nothing to do with the conversation, you're not missing anything. Promise promise.

amyzzz
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Out of my head. OUT!

I've also never understood why people worry about not being able to follow a thread when you have a person on ignore. If said person is only posting random crap that has nothing to do with the conversation, you're not missing anything. Promise promise.
When I ignore someone who posts a lot, I have trouble following those threads, especially when everyone else is also talking to that person.

TommyboyUNM
01-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Maybe you should change your standards for ignoring someone, Amy, so things make sense.

Or maybe you should shut the fuck up.

amyzzz
01-12-2010, 01:59 PM
I was responding to what becca said.

BROKENDOLL
01-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Wow, now I really feel special! I made the list and her sig!:dumbo

# ☆☆☆GURUDA☆STAR☆☆☆
# A_1_B_2
# ballroomdancer22
# BlueDevil50
# bluemamba
# BROKENDOLL
# Caligula
# carmawerx
# Crimson Clockwork
# daftpunk
# djandrews25
# Failed State
# frenzplz
# geoffbat26
# HEADSTRUCK
# heyeric
# jayce
# kroqken
# microlovebeat
# miiiklopez
# mikey_dmt
# MindEnoch
# nbvcide
# nbvwes
# oasis4life2002
# obzen
# pancakespancakes
# Paul W.S. Anderson
# PierogiHead
# psychoc&ndy
# Radiohead
# rhcpdude13
# ruetheday
# Sanguis
# shaftinc
# ShyGuy75
# somebodytoldme
# spaceblob
# spikeanderson
# stinkbutt
# Suffacated
# Sushov23
# tethor
# thaOfacemaker
# thesaxking123
# TomServo
# unitedwestand
# unknowndrummer66
# WALRUS
# Where Is The Line
# William Hurt/Heal
# Xenocide
# ZackQ
# zenidogx

54 now.

I should point out that my new routine is to automatically add new users to ignore if they have more than 10 posts within a day or so of registering.
Okay, my first reaction to this was, "How pathetic. Why even be on a public message board if you have that many social issues. 54 people is quite a lot. I mean, who the hell are you posting with? If it were me, I'd start taking a closer look in the mirror before boasting about it...

But...
To be fair, I'm pretty certain I'M ON atleast 54 different ignore lists, so that doesn't make me much better, but it also doesn't make me less of a person to someone else. In both cases, I would guess that neither one of us has actually met any of the others on those lists in person, so it pretty much makes it all bullshit if you ask me. I tend to be like an open book around here, and if someone reads my posts like they would the introductory page of a book, then it's their descision to either read further or ignore. Personally, I've learned from experience that you really can't judge a book by it's cover. You may miss a really good read that way. And, if someone chooses to put the book down without even attempting page 2, then they're probably too judgemental of a person for me to hang around with in the first place.

BTW... That theory came from looking in a mirror at myself and asking, "What would be easier? Me changing to please one person's taste, or me being me and knowing that anybody that takes the chance in knowing me, accepts me for who or what I am, quirks and all?

PotVsKtl
01-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Shut the fuck up Amy.

TommyboyUNM
01-12-2010, 02:13 PM
What did BrokenDoll post? Hmmm. Here's my guess. I think she quoted Jenn and used some sort of pun. A fat pun, perhaps. Or figured out a "clever" way to call her a cunt. My final answer is figured out a "clever" way to call her a cunt.

Let's see how I did...

Damn. I was close, though, it was going in that direction.

faxman75
01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
You failed lol

faxman75
01-12-2010, 02:18 PM
What did BrokenDoll post? Hmmm. Here's my guess. I think she quoted Jenn and used some sort of pun. A fat pun, perhaps. Or figured out a "clever" way to call her a cunt. My final answer is figured out a "clever" way to call her a cunt.

Let's see how I did...

Damn. I was close, though, it was going in that direction.

Wait, this is damn close to most of Randy's responses to me. Fat joke and a clever way to call me a cunt. Why are there different standards for BD? Or are you just saying they are both predictable?