PDA

View Full Version : MY IGNORE LIST!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

kreutz2112
02-08-2008, 03:11 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahOMGahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahah

nationocean
02-08-2008, 03:14 PM
i assume that mormon dude from salt lake just made some remark. but since he's on my real ignore list. i'll assume it has something to do with aids.

Jenniehoo
02-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Mormons from Salt Lake City can't shut up about AIDS.

full on idle
02-08-2008, 03:19 PM
All day long they're like, "AIDS, AIDS, AIDS" then they get married to seven 16 year old wives and live in rocky compounds.

Jenniehoo
02-08-2008, 03:21 PM
It's embarrassing how well-versed we are in the Mormon religion.

kreutz2112
02-08-2008, 03:22 PM
i assume that mormon dude from salt lake just made some remark. but since he's on my real ignore list. i'll assume it has something to do with aids.

I know you dont have me on ignore because I have posted after you before and you have not assumed it was a sarcastic/insulting post. This time it was and you spoke up. Not even the internet can fool me.

kreutz2112
02-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Mormons from Salt Lake City can't shut up about AIDS.

All day long they're like, "AIDS, AIDS, AIDS" then they get married to seven 16 year old wives and live in rocky compounds.

I am the product of 5 generations of incest.

Jenniehoo
02-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Pretending to ignore someone is embarrassing.

Young blood
02-08-2008, 03:24 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa160/BrandanReilly/mormon.jpg

nationocean
02-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Actually. When I do have you on ignore it shows a blue bar between posts to show you posted there. Times like these, I take you off ignore to read your post. Shame myself for giving you the time of day and put you back on ignore.

Like right now again. Click. Silence.

kreutz2112
02-08-2008, 03:26 PM
you are pathetic.

Jenniehoo
02-08-2008, 03:28 PM
What happened between you two to make life this hard? When did you stop trying? I'm pretty sure you should hug it out.

full on idle
02-08-2008, 03:29 PM
World's changing, it'll never be the same.

Jenniehoo
02-08-2008, 03:37 PM
THAT'S YOUR ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING, DAD.

kreutz2112
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Does anyone else's AIDs hurt right now?

PotVsKtl
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
If your shower has a good amount of pressure, if you plug your ears the water hitting your head sounds like a screaming school of fish. Or a crowd of people swimming from a sinking ship. Or a sexy demon speaking through my leaking lips. Dun dun dududundun.

Jenniehoo
02-08-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm going to go take a shower.

psychic friend
02-08-2008, 04:21 PM
i added 2 more names to my list today.

yay me!

Jenniehoo
02-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Uh oh. DANI CAN YOU STILL SEE ME?

nationocean
02-08-2008, 04:37 PM
it was me actually. but that's ok. it's better that way. :)

psychic friend
02-08-2008, 05:09 PM
YES JENNIE I SEE YOu

AND I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

kitt kat
02-08-2008, 06:04 PM

You're on a roll today with the one liners, aren't you?

canexplain
02-08-2008, 06:48 PM
YES JENNIE I SEE YOu

AND I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

maybe i am still not on ignore .... i am old, and a simi deadhead (deadhead=300 plus shows) ... might be a good friday heheheh day in a life as it were .. and pf is going wtf, i was making a goof on the vid ...... canx*****

Hannahrain
02-08-2008, 06:50 PM
What the clam. I don't even. Huh?

BROKENDOLL
02-08-2008, 11:46 PM
"Hello,hello,hello...is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me..."

betao
02-08-2008, 11:56 PM
*nods*

i dont think i've made it onto anyone's ignore yet...

aiy.. maybe i just jinxed myself with that one..

BROKENDOLL
02-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Ha,ha, I'll ignore that comment...Still won't ignore anyone though, cuz we're all what makes this board go round, and some of us spin to a different beat.

bballarl
02-09-2008, 01:45 AM
You're on a roll today with the one liners, aren't you?

Listen, kitt kat:

Occasionally, we at the Coachella board are gifted with Jenniehoo's presence. This may not seem like much to you. You are probably sitting in your chair with your Polaroid camera around your neck thinking "Who is Jenniehoo? Why should I care? M M I I A A M.I.A."

You should care because Jennie is the single best posting talent this board has ever produced.

This is not an exaggeration. I would be willing to say that, post for post, Jennie has contributed more to the Coachella message board than anyone. If this were 'Nam (which, clearly, you are trying to make it), Jennie would be the oxygen-less chamber that put out the napalm stuck to your skin.

She is the Rod Stewart to our Faces. The Holland to our Holland/Dozier/Holland. She puts the C.S. in CSS and C.S. Lewis.

So yes, she was on the roll with the one-liners today. Just like she will be every day. Ever. Back off.

amyzzz
02-09-2008, 07:08 AM
maybe i am still not on ignore .... i am old, and a simi deadhead (deadhead=300 plus shows) ... might be a good friday heheheh day in a life as it were .. and pf is going wtf, i was making a goof on the vid ...... canx*****
wait, wait, wait, WAIT A SECOND. There are LEVELS for deadheads regarding how many shows you've seen???

bmack86
02-09-2008, 08:31 AM
and a Simi Deadhead (indicating the Simi valley, i suppose) is a fairly respectable one.

Hannahrain
02-09-2008, 08:32 AM
I was thinking it was an abbreviation for "simian" or "simulated". Or both.

Courtney
02-09-2008, 08:35 AM
And I just assumed it was a typo for semi. Now I feel simple-minded. Thanks guys.

Hannahrain
02-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Well then I won't mention SIMI, the Student Islamic Movement of India.

Ok, that one I googled.

everlay
02-09-2008, 10:38 AM
I just noticed that I can ignore myself.

kreutz2112
02-09-2008, 10:42 AM
please refer to your signature.

MarkO
02-09-2008, 10:48 AM
I am the product of 5 generations of incest.

It shows.

MarkO
02-09-2008, 10:51 AM
i added 2 more names to my list today.

yay me!

Am I one of them ? lol.

canexplain
02-09-2008, 11:27 AM
i remember we went and looked at this house in simi valley ... i dont remember a lot of details, it was this model home of course, and it was awesome ... ranch, about 1800 sq ft , a BIG yard, neighbors at least 100 ft away i think, new of course, but we thought it was too far to drive to downtown la where i worked .. they wanted 29,995 ... thats funny when i think of it now ... canx**

MarkO
02-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't think $30k would buy you a parking space now in LA, would it ?

canexplain
02-09-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't think $30k would buy you a parking space now in LA, would it ?

ya probably not downtown .. i have no clue, but guessing, i bet that house would be worth 750k + ... day in a life eh ... canx**

bmack86
02-09-2008, 12:26 PM
i remember we went and looked at this house in simi valley ... i dont remember a lot of details, it was this model home of course, and it was awesome ... ranch, about 1800 sq ft , a BIG yard, neighbors at least 100 ft away i think, new of course, but we thought it was too far to drive to downtown la where i worked .. they wanted 29,995 ... thats funny when i think of it now ... canx**

That house is probably filled with meth labs and pit bulls now.

canexplain
02-09-2008, 01:14 PM
That house is probably filled with meth labs and pit bulls now.

is that a bad part of la now .. i have no idea .. canx**

bmack86
02-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Simi's just kinda meth-y now and trashy. Not bad, but it's suburban hell. My friend from there has first cousins who got married and moved back there, and knows many other people who are romantically intertwined with their cousins. It's a cousin love fest in Simi.

MarkO
02-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I am only an occasional visitor to LA but always find the place to be bizarre. The size of it, the characters you see on the streets, everything ...

BROKENDOLL
02-09-2008, 04:04 PM
I love a trip to L.A. on occassion, just for those reasons. I don't think I could live there, but a trip into the bizarre for a weekend has always been a good time.

MarkO
02-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah, there is no way I could live there.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-10-2008, 09:09 AM
I have you on ignore. Again, I am just saying so because you asked.

Why? Because it seems like near all your posts are quotes of a block of text or a picture/youtube and a "lol" or "yeah" or some other content-free comment.

Generally harmless but it can get annoying, especially when it seems like we have different tastes in blocks of text/pictures/youtubes.

Wow...I might have to cry now...

LOLZ OMGZ YOUTUBE POST...

anyone else?

Cpt. Funkaho
02-23-2008, 04:02 PM
I just put someone on my ignore list, the first time I've ever used the function. I'm not going to say who it was, because that just kind of fans the flames, but I did it because the constant negativity was just too much. I'm tired of that shit.

Mr.Nipples
02-23-2008, 04:40 PM
It was randall wasnt it...

kreutz2112
02-23-2008, 11:52 PM
I bet it was nationocean, she's a cunt.

rage patton
02-23-2008, 11:54 PM
*cough*hypervera*cough*

kreutz2112
02-24-2008, 12:08 AM
their both cunts. hyperva at least has an excuse for being a cunt, not being american and all.

edit: no offense to those Canadians out there youre not cunts.

boarderwoozel3
02-24-2008, 12:11 AM
American or not, hypervera is dumb and thats really annoying.

kreutz2112
02-24-2008, 12:11 AM
he's dumb because he was educated in a third world country.

rage patton
02-24-2008, 12:13 AM
their both cunts. hyperva at least has an excuse for being a cunt, not being american and all.

edit: no offense to those Canadians out there youre not cunts.

Hahaha. None taken.

And... Props on your sig. Thats fucking funny.

Cpt. Funkaho
02-24-2008, 02:04 AM
It was randall wasnt it...

No. But he's definitely had a little sand in his vag lately, as has Brokendoll, who I hoped had turned a corner. It's like everyone's getting their period at the same time.

I won't say who, but one of you has good guessing skills.

Ill_Eagle
02-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Ill_Eagle (I can't remember)

Ill_Eagle

Lame. I try to be nice to everyone.

MassiveChemicalPunk
02-24-2008, 02:46 AM
Drama queens.

hypervera
02-24-2008, 03:55 AM
wow im popular, thanks to rage, the jazzdude and the dude with a cat, well i never had conflicts with rage or well i dont remember, but thanks and im a dumb because i dont love this lineup yeah! music tastes dont have anything to do with education, schools etc stupid mormon and im an american too, we were born in the same continent

paulb
02-24-2008, 03:58 AM
The only thing on this message board that Ive ever had problems with was when Failed State kept posting the Tub Girl photo in every thread...that really grossed me the fuck out... lets hope that doesnt happen again.

jazzz
02-24-2008, 04:02 AM
wow im popular, thanks to rage, the jazzdude and the dude with a cat, well i never had conflicts with rage or well i dont remember, but thanks and im a dumb because i dont love this lineup yeah! music tastes dont have anything to do with education, schools etc stupid mormon and im an american too, we were born in the same continent

I like you a-lot!!! lol fuck em' music only matters here in my view! cheers!!!

gratytrainridesagain
02-24-2008, 04:06 AM
im an american too, we were born in the same continent

This always reminds me of this hippie girl I knew that lived in Balize for awhile, she would get so angry when you said Americans and call you ignorant meanwhile that is how the rest of the world refers to us. Does this happen when you call someone asian, european, or african too? Or are you just being an ass again?

PassiveTheory
02-24-2008, 04:16 AM
That NiceArthur guy.

NiceArthur32
02-24-2008, 04:51 AM
what did i ever do?

all i did was love everyone and this message board...

and if loving everyone and this message board is wrong, well people, I DONT WANNA BE RIGHT!

alex97
02-24-2008, 05:44 AM
i know my really long "the more you now"-ish posts can be annoying, but..

This always reminds me of this hippie girl I knew that lived in Belize for awhile, she would get so angry when you said Americans and call you ignorant meanwhile that is how the rest of the world refers to us. Does this happen when you call someone asian, european, or african too? Or are you just being an ass again?

i've heard the term north american, in spanish that is, when they talk about people from the US.. but now that you're referring to asians, isn't it worse to be called chinese if you're from Korea or japan?? this happens an awful lot! or when people confuse mexicans with spaniards or people from south america. anyway, if you look it up, Mexico is North America.. not central nor south.. (hello! NAFTA)

now here it is..

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

American may mean:

* A person or attribute of the Americas, the lands and regions of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere
* A person or attribute of the United States of America
* A person or attribute of the indigenous peoples of the Americas

i read someone posted something about 3rd world country education.. wasn't the guy mexican?? FTR: Mexico is not a 3rd world country.. it's a developing country.. and, well, it has some great schools actually, i'm from SD but i go to school in Mexicali, it's inexpensive and they have some great student exchange programs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country

i see this sort of things in school everyday.. i study international relations :o sorry if i get a little carried away, it's actually very interesting.. :sorry

alex97
02-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Back to the thread

come to think about it, i may soon climb the ignored people charts because of that last post :o

NiceArthur32
02-24-2008, 12:32 PM
i was in spain for a while and i realized that they don't call americans from the U.S americans at all... they call them "estaunidenses" which would translate to "unitedstatesian" and they call people from everywhere south of the U.S "americanos" because they are from the americas... i thought that was kinda weird...

alex97
02-24-2008, 12:51 PM
i was in spain for a while and i realized that they don't call americans from the U.S americans at all... they call them "estaunidenses" which would translate to "unitedstatesian"

estadounidenses!

and THAT is correct! :) :thu

did you know....

that Mexico's official name is Estados Unidos Mexicanos, which means United States of Mexico...?

wait, this should be on the trivia thread.. my bad.

NiceArthur32
02-24-2008, 01:09 PM
i actually did know that... only cuz its all over their money, and their money looks crazy!

alex97
02-24-2008, 01:21 PM
i actually did know that... only cuz its all over their money, and their money looks crazy!

huh? what d'you mean crazy, man? elaborate..

Melanie.Dawn
02-25-2008, 02:39 PM
i was in spain for a while and i realized that they don't call americans from the U.S americans at all... they call them "estaunidenses" which would translate to "unitedstatesian" and they call people from everywhere south of the U.S "americanos" because they are from the americas... i thought that was kinda weird...

This makes me happy. It shouldn't matter but I've always resented the fact that "Unitedstatesian's" call themselves Americans. It kinda just seems arrogant. Another 'the states owns the world' kinda mentality. I mean. I'm in Canada. That's America too. Why am I not an American? Why am I a Canadian? They should really be unitedstatesians!

tying into the subject... I wonder who's ignore list that comment will get me on?!

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:15 PM
This makes me happy. It shouldn't matter but I've always resented the fact that "Unitedstatesian's" call themselves Americans. It kinda just seems arrogant. Another 'the states owns the world' kinda mentality. I mean. I'm in Canada. That's America too. Why am I not an American? Why am I a Canadian? They should really be unitedstatesians!

tying into the subject... I wonder who's ignore list that comment will get me on?!

you´re right. America is the continent not a country

TomAz
02-25-2008, 03:17 PM
SHUT UP OR WE INVADE YOU NEXT

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:19 PM
SHUT UP OR WE INVADE YOU NEXT

oh my ignorant friend haha you must love george bush

STALINZZZ
02-25-2008, 03:21 PM
I will kill all of you.

summerkid
02-25-2008, 03:23 PM

you are a fucking idiot. Mexico is also a "United States" and there has also been other "United States" in the past.

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:27 PM
you are a fucking idiot. Mexico is also a "United States" and there has also been other "United States" in the past.

relax little kid, we dont have any problem with our name.
the point here is America is a continent, canada is in the continent called America and that means canadians are Americans too.
and the way you call your country sometimes as just america is arrogant thats all. relax go to irak

gratytrainridesagain
02-25-2008, 03:32 PM
irak?

What exactly should people from the U.S.A. call themselves then?

summerkid
02-25-2008, 03:32 PM
relax little kid, we dont have any problem with our name.
the point here is America is a continent, canada is in the continent called America and that means canadians are Americans too.
and the way you call your country sometimes as just america is arrogant thats all. relax go to irak

god you are dumb. The point was that if we called ourselves United Statians it would result in the same problem as we aren't the only United States in the world so wouldn't that be equally as "arrogant"?

TomAz
02-25-2008, 03:34 PM

"master"

Young blood
02-25-2008, 03:35 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94/TheWalkingDude/1201797367291.jpg

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 03:37 PM
huh? what d'you mean crazy, man? elaborate..

the 20 peso bill.... it has a little clear square in one corner, and the bills are all different sizes... it makes more sense to make money that way, but the good ol' u.s of a will NEVER admit it!

and the crazy ass art they got on their money... every bill looks like its a statue in some "glorieta" somewhere...

i just noticed i keep saying "they" as if i'm not mexican...lol... eh, i guess i was born in the U.S so i can call mexicans "they" if i want huh?

TomAz
02-25-2008, 03:40 PM
quick, someone post a cheech and chong youtube.

Young blood
My Ignore List.

Guatemalans.

hypervera
irak?

i wrote irak just like ok go to irak and die, war and stuff

and you can call yourself what the fuck you want, but for the rest of the world "unitedstatesian" is ok because when you talk with other countries, because americans are the people of the continent not just you

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:41 PM
god you are dumb. The point was that if we called ourselves United Statians it would result in the same problem as we aren't the only United States in the world so wouldn't that be equally as "arrogant"?

nop

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 03:41 PM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Eiq8z4cxLo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Eiq8z4cxLo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Young blood
02-25-2008, 03:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/FuCKeRR/Mexican.gif

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:44 PM

haha they are your compatriots

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/FuCKeRR/Mexican.gif

thats not a big deal, internet is normal as in everywhere. big deal in african countries or something like that.

gratytrainridesagain
02-25-2008, 03:46 PM

and you can call yourself what the fuck you want, but for the rest of the world "unitedstatesian" is ok because when you talk with other countries, because americans are the people of the continent not just you

I've just never seen it spelt Irak usually Iraq.

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:47 PM

oh in spanish is Irak, i forgot to write it with Q for this msgboard

Young blood
02-25-2008, 03:50 PM
thats not a big deal, internet is normal as in everywhere. big deal in african countries or something like that.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94/TheWalkingDude/1203270698154.png

hypervera
02-25-2008, 03:52 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94/TheWalkingDude/1203270698154.png

i dont know what exactly do you mean, but we have internet in house everything is normal dude, not all the country is as you think "your cliche"

STALINZZZ
02-25-2008, 03:54 PM

I've never seen it spelled spelt.

gratytrainridesagain
02-25-2008, 03:58 PM
Good call

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 03:59 PM
in Mexico only the popis and the fresas have internet at home. Which one are you hypervera?

Cpt. Funkaho
02-25-2008, 03:59 PM
oh my god I should really quit clicking "view post"

hypervera
02-25-2008, 04:01 PM
in Mexico only the popis and the fresas have internet at home. Which one are you hypervera?

haha its the same shit popis and fresas, and thats not totally true, media class have internet in the houses too, its not the big deal man

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 04:06 PM
well popis is more for niño popis, and fresa is more for like a niña fresa... but i bet you call your dad "papi" huh?

alias
02-25-2008, 04:07 PM

nop

oh in spanish is Irak, i forgot to write it with Q for this msgboard

i dont know what exactly do you mean, but we have internet in house everything is normal dude, not all the country is as you think "your cliche"

haha its the same shit popis and fresas, and thats not totally true, media class have internet in the houses too, its not the big deal man

I think you forgot to end with "my freng"

oh my god I should really quit clicking "view post"

nah keep clicking it, just stop telling us.

hypervera
02-25-2008, 04:10 PM
I think you forgot to end with "my freng"

nah keep clicking it, just stop telling us.

whats freng?

nationocean
02-25-2008, 04:13 PM
this thread got boring.. where did all the irrational anonymous hate go?

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 04:14 PM
fuck you?

does that work?

hypervera
02-25-2008, 04:36 PM

only NACOS call the others that aren't nacos Popis y Fresas, which one are you Arturito????

alex97
02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
the 20 peso bill.... it has a little clear square in one corner, and the bills are all different sizes... it makes more sense to make money that way, but the good ol' u.s of a will NEVER admit it!

and the crazy ass art they got on their money... every bill looks like its a statue in some "glorieta" somewhere...

it's fun money!! fuck monopoly, pesos are more interesting!! :D

oh and, duh! those are mexican heroes which i'm sure YOU know.. kinda like benjamin, washington, and all the others in dollar bills.. people throughout history such as sor juana (literature), benito juarez (ex-president who supposedly did lots for equal education, blabla), and many more.. you do know this, come on.. :thu

for the 20th time! they are not mexican! geez..

Cheech Marin
Born Richard Anthony Marin
July 13, 1946 (1946-07-13) (age 61)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.

Tommy Chong
Born May 24, 1938 (1938-05-24) (age 69)
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

wow! who knew, chong is actually Canadian!!!

come on..

STOP STEREOTYPING, FUCK CLICHES, WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER.. :thu

you don't wanna play this game

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
i'm as naco as they come... shit, my family in mexico doesnt even have the luxury of glass windows... they just have openings in their walls...

PURO APATZINGAN!

but i think you answered my question, pinche popis!

Young blood
02-25-2008, 04:43 PM
You know you're poor when you cut windows out of your cardboard box.

hypervera
02-25-2008, 04:44 PM
well popis is more for niño popis, and fresa is more for like a niña fresa... but i bet you call your dad "papi" huh?

i use the word papá or padre.

man, are you aware that YOU are chicano?

alex97
02-25-2008, 05:15 PM
I've never seen it spelled spelt.

ha ha!! thank you!

the whatthefuck?? never heard of popis, odd term.. i lack the mexicanity to know this.. i know there's no such word hehe..

oh yeah i just Have to tell you this.. the university i'm attending is actually a public one.. and guess what!! they have flat screen TVs, tons of computers and.. here comes the boom.. wait... wait... They all have internet!!! and wireless!! for real!! :D .. oh and so do about 98% of my classmates, it costs less than 20 bucks a month and it works just fine.

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 05:38 PM
you mean to tell me you go to a university in mexico and youve never heard the term "popis" pronounced, "po-peace"???

sounds like i should be going to school in mexico, then maybe they can mail my mom my pinky when she's late on tuition payments...

alex97
02-25-2008, 05:50 PM

no grown man calls his dad daddy.. :nono that shit is just wrong.. :lool

i'm as naco as they come... shit, my family in mexico doesnt even have the luxury of glass windows... they just have openings in their walls...
PURO APATZINGAN!

but i think you answered my question, pinche popis!

it's a north/south thing.. not a fresa/naco thing
there are actually lots of theories backing this up.

anyway.. why the fuzz? chill :)

why don't you two boys make nice, huh..

you mean to tell me you go to a university in mexico and youve never heard the term "popis" pronounced, "po-peace"???

sounds like i should be going to school in mexico, then maybe they can mail my mom my pinky when she's late on tuition payments...

in a country as big as mexico, north and south have a different vocabulary and economic status too. being from apatzingan you should know this, since you don't fly from apatzingan straight to L.A, i'm sure once you get to the north you notice the different slang.

and maybe you should go to school in mexico, that way you can go to esl school and learn that its spelled enough.. when did you get so defensive?

PS. don't bullshit me with your no-internet/no-windows-in apatzingan shit..
apatzingan even has a website! lol... http://www.apatzingan.com/

hypervera
02-25-2008, 05:50 PM
touche

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 05:57 PM
lol... i'm not defensive... i'm just bored and "in between jobs"... so i got NUFFIN better to do than to spend my time with my fellow MESSKINS and shoot the shit...

and my grandmas house literally has no glass windows... my aunts' houses do, but not my g-mas...

and theres no bad blood between me and hypervera... wait, maybe i AM hypervera... ((the plot thickens))

bmack86
02-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Well, this thread turned into idiot fest.

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 06:09 PM

hey, the rude douche bag store called, they said theyre running out of YOU!

BROKENDOLL
02-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Christ, you aren't kidding!

orbit
02-25-2008, 06:23 PM
There were these 2 charro guys in the plane from Mexico DF to Monterrey years ago and I couldn't understand what they were talking about. I can speak spanish fluently, but those people spoke it so different. Too many slangs, methinks.

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 06:31 PM
i dont understand 95% of "chilanga banda" by cafe tacuba...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpEiKmX1U4

alex97
02-25-2008, 06:50 PM
i dont understand 95% of "chilanga banda" by cafe tacuba...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpEiKmX1U4

lol i actually had to look up most of the words..

NiceArthur32
02-25-2008, 06:54 PM
chilanga banda acappella is awesome... but i still dont get most of it... and i still dont believe your clean tap water in mexicali thing...

alex97
02-26-2008, 12:42 AM
chilanga banda acappella is awesome... but i still dont get most of it... and i still dont believe your clean tap water in mexicali thing...

go see for yourself :thu

amyzzz
02-26-2008, 03:58 AM
I really should have this thread on ignore.

NiceArthur32
02-26-2008, 12:19 PM
after reading my own posts on this thread i should put myself on ignore.

=/

theburiedlife
02-26-2008, 11:04 PM
NiceArthur, you should stop posting in this thread to halt my encouragement of ignoring more people on this board.

bmack86
02-26-2008, 11:22 PM
This and two other threads tripled my ignore list today. That's impressive work.

theburiedlife
02-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Those numbers will shrink back to normal come May.

Let's hope.

theburiedlife
02-26-2008, 11:26 PM
I think what is essentially missing in this thread is how to avoid the ignore list.

Cpt. Funkaho
02-27-2008, 05:03 AM
For several pages, this thread has been a textbook example of how to get yourself on the ignore list.

Mr. Dylanja
11-29-2008, 10:55 PM
According to my list, this is the first post of the thread :)

bballarl
11-29-2008, 11:04 PM
I wannnnnnnna be ignooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred

You ignore me.
You ignore me.

I wanna. I wanna. I wanna be ignored.

bmack86
11-29-2008, 11:13 PM
I just cleared mine. Have a heyday.

TomAz
11-29-2008, 11:17 PM
lalalallalallalallala I CAN'T HEAR YOU lalallalalalalalalla

LooseAtTheZoo
11-30-2008, 12:33 AM
Deltasig: Cause he is a Yankees fan and a scalper who does not know anything about any of the bands we discuss.

HEADSTRUCK: Bashs Coachella all the time. Removed on temp basis.

bmwsrok11: Coachella bashing with his 1st post

tijuanamakesmehappy: Plain old douche.

Who will be next?

I reserve the right to add & remove people from my ignore list.

These things are a quick way to be put on ignore my me.
Kanye West idolizing
Mos Def slurping
Strokes worshiping (except Andrew Dani & Kkkkken)
Telling me I know nothing about music cause I don't like the Arcade Fire
Most negative talk about the Dodgers (except Greg).
All you Bonnaroo fanboys who do nothing here but put down Coachella.
Dirty Turtle Molesters
ETC... I will think of more.

Who is on your ignore list and why?

Kanye West is the best rapper of the past twenty years.

Just kidding. Don't put me on ignore!

TheWatcher
11-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I only have one person on my ignore list. I'm too lazy to bother normally.

SamuelP
11-30-2008, 01:47 PM
I hope Lisa takes me off of her ignore list!

BROKENDOLL
11-30-2008, 02:13 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/bullshit-1.gif

BROKENDOLL
11-30-2008, 02:24 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/images-1.jpg

marooko
12-11-2008, 10:52 AM
ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and its been pretty peaceful. with all the bitching, maybe more should.

real talk
12-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Post it post it

Young blood
12-11-2008, 11:01 AM
God I hope im on it.

vinylmartyr
12-11-2008, 11:03 AM
I added the whole rave Clique yesterday.

TommyboyUNM
12-11-2008, 11:14 AM
I added the whole rave Clique yesterday.

And who might that be? (if you can see this)

thestripe
12-11-2008, 11:19 AM
ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and its been pretty peaceful. with all the bitching, maybe more should.

I'm not going to ignore you. I'm just going to complain about you until you shape up or get out.

marooko
12-11-2008, 11:20 AM
what you're rally gonna do is waste your time.

real talk
12-11-2008, 11:22 AM
POst it Post it ... oh shit

BlackSwan
12-11-2008, 11:22 AM
even though there should be... there is no one on my ignore list.

Blinken
12-11-2008, 11:39 AM
I don't have an ignore list. I am curious to see who is in the "rave clique" though.

locachica73
12-11-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't have an ignore list either. I just scroll past the people who annoy me.

TommyboyUNM
12-11-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't have an ignore list. I am curious to see who is in the "rave clique" though.

I assumed it was Nicole, Salah, Ivy, Marokoo, Calmer and me. I forgot who the others were who participated in that.

CalmerThanYou
12-11-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm sure i'm on plenty...

marooko
12-11-2008, 11:53 AM
you're going on mine, calmer.

paganman7
12-11-2008, 12:01 PM
The ignore list has been more therapeutic for me than effexor. My criteria for inclusion is verrrrrrrry flexible. I can't remember the reasons why each person is on my list. Some I have a good reason, and others likely posted something totally random on a day that I was in a bad mood. Either way, the #1 offense is people who mini-mod the forums by complaining about the quality of a thread, insisting that someone use the search function in a douchebaggy way, or complaining that there's already 87 threads for a given topic. If you don't like a thread, don't click on it. If you've already read 7 Radiohead threads, don't click on the 8th.

In no particular order:

BlueDevil50
indietron
Mr.Nipples
stinkbutt
frozen pilgrim
jackstraw94086
psycobetabuckdown
TheWatcher
hawkingvsreeve
kitt kat
shakermaker113

bug on your lip
12-11-2008, 12:04 PM
In no particular order:

BlueDevil50
indietron
Mr.Nipples
stinkbutt
frozen pilgrim
jackstraw94086
psycobetabuckdown
TheWatcher
hawkingvsreeve
kitt kat
shakermaker113

i thought everyone loved hawkingvsreeve

bug on your lip
12-11-2008, 12:04 PM

i hope i made this list

paganman7
12-11-2008, 12:08 PM
i thought everyone loved hawkingvsreeve

He was bitching about a thread that turned into a chat between three people rather than simply not entering said thread. When I pointed out how stupid it was to complain about a random thread on the internet, he told me to kill myself.

TomAz
12-11-2008, 12:08 PM
He was right.

thestripe
12-11-2008, 12:09 PM
<3 Hawking

zenidogx
12-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Mr. Nipples.

he should know why.

paganman7
12-11-2008, 12:13 PM
He was right.

I guess Tom wants me dead too.

Was he right about a thread being derailed by three chatters...sure. My point was that it takes infinitely more effort to complain about that than it does to simply ignore it.

It's the internet man, jesus.

amyzzz
hawking is a sweetheart. that's probably the only mean post he ever made.

paganman7
Mr. Nipples.

he should know why.

Are you his agent?

He is my most recent addition.

leo01g
12-11-2008, 12:14 PM
am i on anyones ignore list?

allyjoy
you're on mine, leo. you're too fucking nice & understanding

paganman7

I guess I'm just lucky.

bug on your lip
12-11-2008, 12:15 PM

if it wasn't for his disdain of the disabled and blacks he would practically be Mother Teresa

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 12:16 PM
so he's Gandhi

locachica73
12-11-2008, 12:18 PM
without the hunger strikes

TomAz
12-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Was he right about a thread being derailed by three chatters...sure. My point was that it takes infinitely more effort to complain about that than it does to simply ignore it.

Complaining about a thread makes more sense than complaining about a complaint about a thread.

amyzzz
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
What about the indians?

Mr. Dylanja
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm just glad you're here to complain about the complaining complainers, Tom :D

amyzzz
12-11-2008, 12:20 PM
The circle must not be broken!

bug on your lip
Complaining about a thread makes more sense than complaining about a complaint about a thread.

This has the makings of a hilarious Xzibit poster

TomAz
reducto ad absurdum

roberto73
Although I don't use the ignore list, at this point it would be easier for me to list the people I don't want to ignore.

locachica73
What about the indians?

dot or feather?

zenidogx
12-11-2008, 12:21 PM
dot or feather?

:rotfl

but feather indians are just injuns.

bug on your lip
12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
dot or feather?

oh for fukks sake

BlackSwan
12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
actually now that I think about it I am going to try out this ignore list thing... the first person on it will be zenidogx for failing to post anything that is either remotely informative or entertaining, and also for trolling posts and threads related to Radiohead.

bug on your lip
12-11-2008, 12:23 PM
i will scalp some of you fukkers just to keep your preconceptions alive

paganman7
12-11-2008, 12:23 PM

I didn't complain about him. At the time, I simply put him on ignore. I was just explaining to someone the reason why he's on my list. Nothing more.

locachica73
12-11-2008, 12:24 PM
i will scalp some of you fukkers just to keep your preconceptions alive

I have my grandads old tomahawk (sp?) if your interested. :)

TomAz
12-11-2008, 12:29 PM
audra don't fuck with bug. Part 90s emo kid, part native savage from the northern plains, he'll steal your horse and rape your children without even messing up his mascara.

marooko
12-11-2008, 12:32 PM
or get drunk and pass out.

locachica73
12-11-2008, 12:39 PM
I am just northern cali indian, we like peace and love and ummm beer. :)

nationocean
12-11-2008, 01:40 PM
think about the commas... and the pauses

luckyface
12-11-2008, 02:13 PM
I can't believe Mr Nipples is on so many people's lists. That guy is a message board genius.

nationocean
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM
and his 20+ aliases

real talk
12-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Oooooh oooooh are you one of them?

(sung to the tune of John Wayne Gacy, Jr.)

indietron
12-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Oooooh oooooh are you one of them?

(sung to the tune of John Wayne Gacy, Jr.)

Good call.

captncrzy
12-11-2008, 04:38 PM
It's hard to read this thread because of all the people on my ignore list.

And Nipples is a genius.

Backwater
actually now that I think about it I am going to try out this ignore list thing... the first person on it will be zenidogx for failing to post anything that is either remotely informative or entertaining, and also for trolling posts and threads related to Radiohead.

QFT. He's one of the three people on mine (the other two are kitt kat and pilgrim.) Anyone who has Mr. Nipples on ignore massively fails at the internet.

captncrzy
What about the indians?

They're always on the fucking warpath

indietron
12-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Blackwater, Im kinda surprised you dont ignore me. Although we do get along in chat just fine

amyzzz
12-11-2008, 04:40 PM
I don't get the Nipples ignore either. He's always funny.

indietron
12-11-2008, 04:43 PM
I don't get the Nipples ignore either. He's always funny.

QFT. He is brilliant

Blinken
12-11-2008, 04:43 PM
There two kinds of people on the internet. Those that ignore nipples, and the rest that love nipples.

sbessiso
12-11-2008, 04:44 PM
I :pulse Nipples. I just make sure to not watch any video that he posts

real talk
12-11-2008, 04:46 PM
View Post Today, 04:44 PM
Remove user from ignore listsbessiso
This message is hidden because sbessiso is on your ignore list.

There's one I ignore. It takes an insufferable amount of annoying behavior to get on my list this time round. I only really have three. I guess I'll need to add Cherita Chen to my list since it's SBessio being a bitch.

amyzzz
12-11-2008, 04:46 PM
I :pulse Nipples. I just make sure to not watch any video that he posts
hahaha

indietron
12-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Hahaha neither do i. The only one I've watched was some worms or something coming out of a girl's head. Never again.

BlackSwan
12-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Blackwater, Im kinda surprised you dont ignore me. Although we do get along in chat just fine

http://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/ross/archives/~_blackwater_security.jpg

indietron
12-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Haha oops sorry bout that. Good catch though ;)

nationocean
12-11-2008, 04:50 PM
what is this? a dick sucking fest for mr. nipples? for fuck sake people.

and i'm not his alias. i'm too boring and unfunny to be anyone's alias.

i was someone else in 2006, changed my name in 2008 and been the same damn person. no aliases here.

real talk
12-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Who were you in 2006?

Trick Loves The Kids
12-11-2008, 04:54 PM
this thread sucks hard

vinylmartyr
what is this? a dick sucking fest for mr. nipples? for fuck sake people.

and i'm not his alias. i'm too boring and unfunny to be anyone's alias.

i was someone else in 2006, changed my name in 2008 and been the same damn person. no aliases here.

What is your real name. I'm Jeff. I don't think we have met.

real talk
Trick, you've made your position clear.

vinylmartyr
12-11-2008, 04:55 PM
To get the name whiney pain in the butt you must have pissed off dani good.

marooko
12-11-2008, 04:55 PM
im adding everyone to my ignore list. i will only then talk to myself, answer myself and refer to myself in the third person. here we go. oh wait, there goes marooko.

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:06 PM
im adding everyone to my ignore list. i will only then talk to myself, answer myself and refer to myself in the third person. here we go. oh wait, there goes marooko.

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01100111 01101110 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110011 01110100 00100001

marooko
12-11-2008, 05:07 PM
01101101011000010111001001101111011011110110101101 10111100100000011010010111001101101110001001110111 01000010000001110010011001010110000101100100011010 01011011100110011100100000011101000110100001101001 01110011001000000110001001100101011000110110000101 11010101110011011001010010000001111001011011110111 01010010011101110010011001010010000001101111011011 10001000000110100001101001011100110010000001101001 01100111011011100110111101110010011001010010000001 10110001101001011100110111010000101110

CalmerThanYou
12-11-2008, 05:07 PM
im ashamed of the binary epidemic i started.

sbessiso
12-11-2008, 05:08 PM
01001001001000000111010001101111011101000110000101 10110001101100011110010010000001100111011001010111 01000010000001101001011101000010000001101110011011 1101110111

real talk
You're not ashamed of the binary epidemic you started.

CalmerThanYou
yeah, well, i know.

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:09 PM
I only did it because he took it to the Christmas sweater thread

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:10 PM
01001001001000000111010001101111011101000110000101 10110001101100011110010010000001100111011001010111 01000010000001101001011101000010000001101110011011 1101110111

hooray!!!

marooko
12-11-2008, 05:10 PM
01100001011100100110010100100000011110010110111101 11010100100000011001110111010101111001011100110010 11110110011101100001011011000111001100100000011101 00011000010110110001101011011010010110111001100111 00100000011000010110001001101111011101010111010000 10000001101101011000010111001001101111011011110110 10110110111100111111001000000110100001100101001000 00011001000110111101100101011100110110111000100111 01110100001000000110101101101110011011110111011100 10000001100011011000010111010101110011011001010010 00000111100101101111011101010010011101110010011001 01001000000110000101101100011011000010000001101111 01101110001000000110100001101001011100110010000001 10100101100111011011100110111101110010011001010010 00000110110001101001011100110111010000101110

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:12 PM
It sure is nice not having to know what Maroo is saying about himself

zenidogx
12-11-2008, 05:13 PM

QFT. He's one of the three people on mine (the other two are kitt kat and pilgrim.) Anyone who has Mr. Nipples on ignore massively fails at the internet.
:pulse

i don't get the FP and Kitt Katt hate.

and I view Mr. Nipples' post most of the time. that video put him on ignore, though. just for safety.

CalmerThanYou
12-11-2008, 05:15 PM
but YOU pushed the play button.

zenidogx
12-11-2008, 05:16 PM
i know :nono

i can't resist the youtubes.

marooko
12-11-2008, 05:21 PM
It sure is nice not having to know what Maroo is saying about himself

i know right?

locachica73
12-11-2008, 05:23 PM
I have decided I am going to start putting those on ignore that post who is on their ignore list

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
i know right?

http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/others/gotcha.jpg

nationocean
12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
01001001001001110111011001100101001000000110010001 10010101100011011010010110010001100101011001000010 00000110010101110110011001010111001001111001011011 11011011100110010100100000011100110110100001101111 01110101011011000110010000100000011100110111010001 10000101110010011101000010000001110000011011110111 00110111010001101001011011100110011100100000011010 01011011100010000001100010011010010110111001100001 01110010011110010010110000100000011100110110111100 10000001100110011011110111001000100000011101000110 10000110111101110011011001010010000001110000011001 01011011110111000001101100011001010010000001001001 00100000011001000110111101101110001001110111010000 10000001101100011010010110101101100101001011000010 00000100100100100000011101110110111101101110001001 11011101000010000001110100011000010110101101100101 00100000011101000110100001100101001000000110010101 11100001110100011100100110000100100000011001010110 01100110011001101111011100100111010000100000011101 00011011110010000001110100011100100110000101101110 01110011011011000110000101110100011001010010000001 11011101101000011000010111010000100000011101000110 10000110010101111001001000000110100001100001011101 10011001010010000001110100011011110010000001110011 01100001011110010010111000100000010100110110111101 11010101101110011001000111001100100000011001110111 00100110010101100001011101000010000001110100011011 1100100000011011010110010100100001

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:27 PM
well played, nation

zenidogx
12-11-2008, 05:27 PM
01101000011101000111010001110000001110100010111100 10111101110111011101110111011100101110011100100110 11110111010101100010011000010110100101111000011010 01011011100111010001100101011100100110000101100011 01110100011010010111011001100101001011100110001101 10111101101101001011110101000001101100011000010111 10010100011101110010011011110111010101101110011001 00001011110100001001101001011011100110000101110010 01111001010111110100001101101111011011100111011001 10010101110010011100110110100101101111011011100010 11110100001001101001011011100110000101110010011110 01010111110101010001101111010111110101010001100101 011110000111010000101110011000010111001101110000

nationocean
12-11-2008, 05:30 PM
01101000011101000111010001110000001110100010111100 10111101110111011101110111011100101110011100100110 11110111010101100010011000010110100101111000011010 01011011100111010001100101011100100110000101100011 01110100011010010111011001100101001011100110001101 10111101101101001011110101000001101100011000010111 10010100011101110010011011110111010101101110011001 00001011110100001001101001011011100110000101110010 01111001010111110100001101101111011011100111011001 10010101110010011100110110100101101111011011100010 11110100001001101001011011100110000101110010011110 01010111110101010001101111010111110101010001100101 011110000111010000101110011000010111001101110000

01010100011010000110000101110100001001110111001100 10000001100110011101010110001101101011011010010110 11100110011100100000011000010111011101100101011100 11011011110110110101100101001000000111010001101000 01100001011101000010000001111001011011110111010100 10000001110000011101010111010000100000011000010010 00000110110001101001011011100110101100100000011010 01011011100010000001111001011011110111010101110010 00100000011000100110100101101110011000010111001001 11100100100001001000000000110100001010010011000100 11110100110001001111010011010101101001000110010001 11010000010100001001000010010100010101001101010101 01010101010000010101101000100001001000010010000100 10000100100001001000010010000100100001000011010000 10100000110100001010011000010110110001101100001000 00011100100110100101100111011010000111010000101110 00100000011101000110100001100001011101000010011101 11001100100000011001010110111001101111011101010110 01110110100000100000011001100110111101110010001000 00011000010111011101101000011010010110110001100101 0010111000100000011011000110111101101100

sbessiso
12-11-2008, 05:31 PM
01001001001000000111011101101111011011100110010001 10010101110010001000000110100101100110001000000110 10010010011101101101001000000110111101101110001000 00011011100110000101110100011010010110111101101110 01101111011000110110010101100001011011100010011101 11001100100000011010010110011101101110011011110111 00100110010100100000011011000110100101110011011101 00001000000011101000101000

marooko
12-11-2008, 05:33 PM
http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/others/gotcha.jpg

BlackSwan
12-11-2008, 05:34 PM

marooko
12-11-2008, 05:34 PM
01101000011000010110100001100001011010000110000101 10100001100001011010000110000101101000011000010110 100001100001

SFChrissy
12-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Ohhh my!!! I don't use the feature and can only wonder which of you has my on their list...

SoulDischarge
12-11-2008, 05:38 PM
10100011100101011101001fuckyoucocksuckers011001010 101010111100101.

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:41 PM
01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01110110 01101001 01101110 01111001 01101100 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100011 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01101111 01101101 01100001 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100

sbessiso
12-11-2008, 05:43 PM
01110100011010000110111101110011011001010010000001 00010101010000011100110010000001101011011010010110 11000110110000100000011001010111011001100101011100 10011110010111010001101000011010010110111001100111 00100000011101000110100001100001011101000010000001 10100101110011001000000110011001110101011011100010 00000110000101101110011001000010000001101010011011 11011110010110111101110101011100110010000001101001 01101110001000000111010001101000011001010010000001 11011101101111011100100110110001100100001011100010 00000111010101101110011011000110010101110011011100 11001000000110100101110100001000000110100101101110 01110110011011110110110001110110011001010111001100 10000001100001001000000111010001101111011100000010 00000011001100110000001000000110110001101001011100 1101110100

vinylmartyr
12-11-2008, 05:44 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

vinylmartyr
12-11-2008, 05:45 PM

CalmerThanYou
12-11-2008, 05:46 PM
vinyl has spoken, and i agree....no more binary.

i really do regret starting it.

allyjoy
12-11-2008, 05:49 PM
wait... 2 threads with binary in them, both ridiculous threads where nothing was being said in the first place and someone has to come through and speak as God on high about how it should end? FUCK THAT NOISE

Donaldj
12-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Anyone else feel like Pac-Man?

Mr.Nipples
12-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Mr. Nipples.

he should know why.

no i dont know why. you look like grammi gummi by the way

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v127/208/6/641248860/n641248860_221235_1110.jpg

http://www.cubbi.org/gummi/images/grammi_1.jpg
thanks for reading

iv3rdawG
12-11-2008, 06:55 PM
I can't believe Mr Nipples is on so many people's lists. That guy is a message board genius.

I totally agree.

bmack86
12-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Jeff's smile shows us the way, again.

vinylmartyr
12-11-2008, 07:16 PM
1st time I tried to open this tread my computer crashed.

iv3rdawG
12-11-2008, 07:17 PM
1st time I tried to open this tread my computer crashed.

Haha. I was telling Bryan that Firefox crashed 3 times on me.

Blinken
12-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Yeah same here thanks for that asshole.

thestripe
12-11-2008, 07:27 PM
My computer saw "the light". It managed to pull through though.