PDA

View Full Version : I love you coachella...

NoGwenPlease
04-30-2010, 06:27 PM
http://imgur.com/A20UH.png

A friend of mine lost his entire bag in the festival.

It had 2 phones, an HD camera, a wallet full of credit cards, money, and some irreplaceable items in it.

The person that found it used the phones to get in contact with my friend and all of the stuff is now in the mail.

This is why there's no other place like Coachella and the reason why I'll keep coming back no matter what!

thewoodenman
05-16-2010, 11:48 AM
glad you got your stuff! =D

mickflyy
05-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Thats really great.

bdong
05-21-2010, 08:35 AM
this is glorious news.

no really.

it is.

i found a phone and spent half an hour finding the owner. we found her too.

donkey sex
05-21-2010, 09:26 AM
tn0da9b5JRI
VQTa1QhdnZo
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/210191.1020.A.jpg

Undies
05-21-2010, 10:16 AM
I found a couple's camera two years ago. I was at Coachella by myself that year and on a constant dose of mushrooms, so trying to find the couple between sets made for a very interesting pasttime. I actually found them and returned their camera when walking from the mainstage to the Sahara. They were happy to be reunited with their camera, although I don't think they understood all of my jibber-jabber about the greater meaning of their camera, them, me, and Coachella. I was on a particularly strong dose at the time.

brfilora
05-21-2010, 12:40 PM
I found a couple's camera two years ago. I was at Coachella by myself that year and on a constant dose of mushrooms, so trying to find the couple between sets made for a very interesting pasttime. I actually found them and returned their camera when walking from the mainstage to the Sahara. They were happy to be reunited with their camera, although I don't think they understood all of my jibber-jabber about the greater meaning of their camera, them, me, and Coachella. I was on a particularly strong dose at the time.

^^^THIS^^^

Is great

emtgreg
05-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Hahhaha, paying it forward. One camera and one trip, at a time.

meowlouder
05-23-2010, 12:16 PM

~~g00d kArmA coMing your wAy~~

missleslie
05-27-2010, 01:49 PM
that totally rocks! I love Coachella too!

GuyInTucson
05-27-2010, 03:32 PM

This made me laugh

fatbastard
06-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Bring on the jibber-jabber.

dank bud ftw
06-12-2010, 09:19 PM
yup coachella karma is so win

Desaparecidos
06-30-2010, 09:01 PM
This made me laugh

^^^

amyzzz
07-02-2010, 01:35 PM
My camera fell out of my pocket at this year's Coachella, and a guy rushed up behind me and gave it back. :pulse :pulse :pulse Thank you, random Coachella-attendee!