PDA

View Full Version : Girl thrown in Garbage can at Coachella.

randomh3ro1
04-28-2010, 11:13 PM
ok well it wont let me post the video on here. so... But yeah we had to film this once we saw it, i mean i sorta feel like an asshole. but when i hear people say Hey point and laugh, why not. just go to the youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE9havx9QPg

randomh3ro1
04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
does any1 know who this poor girl was. and i talked to the guy that threw her in(the guy with shirt of dark shorts and cowboy hat), his explanation was " I didnt want her on my back." In which i replied. " Well you probably put her where she belongs." oh and it was just in the recycling bin, She was in the trash. straight up harrys bbq, expensive 6 dollars slices, and tofo wraps. and who knows what else all sorts of nasty shit. haha it was so good. ONLY at coachella.

randomh3ro1
04-29-2010, 01:30 PM
thanks spine! yeah it wouldnt let me post vids. and i didnt want an epic fail on this epic thread hahaha.

elChurro
04-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Maybe she was being recycled? Nine more and you'd get a free one!

randomh3ro1
04-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Maybe she was being recycled? Nine more and you'd get a free one!

hahaha. so good. if it was just recycling itd still be amazing but i swear dude she got out of the garbage after sitting there for seriously like a minute and started pulling pizzza off her ass. it was definitely in the

Top Ten Things to See At Coachella

haha. that girls mishap led to one of the longest "point and laugh" sessions ive ever had in my life.

oh and the kid that did it. said he barely even knew the girl. and when she jumped on his back he jsut didnt want her there. Why not throw her in the garbage.

JustSteve
04-29-2010, 02:14 PM
being an asshole is fun. :/

randomh3ro1
04-29-2010, 05:24 PM
is that sarcasm, hey man i didnt do it. i was just the one getting the proof that this shit really happened. haa not my fault.

and if its sarcasm like being an asshole is fun? :/ id say with a puzzled look on my face Yes :D

psycobetabuckdown
04-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Wait, you took the video? And you didn't help her out of the garbage?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/dying-good-samaritan-hugo-alfredo-tale-yax-symptom/story?id=10488434&page=1

randomh3ro1
04-29-2010, 05:48 PM
well she couldve easily gotten out herself and her friends didnt help her, so dont talk shit. id help someone they get hurt or if its something serious. Or even the drunk guy Get his sandal back on.

So go yell at the girls that filmed that drunk guy try to put his sandal on for 2 minutes and then let him walk off by himself, if your that concerned humanity.

That girl sat there like an idiot, like "hey look at me im dumb enough or drunk enough to let someone throw me in a garbage and sure ill sit here." in front of tens of thousands of people, The girl has a high self esteem she didnt care. she loved the attention.

sbessiso
04-29-2010, 05:48 PM
bitch prolly deserved it

randomh3ro1
05-01-2010, 02:05 PM
420 views of this post? i likey.

slapuinpublic
05-01-2010, 05:48 PM
great thread....and don't let people tell you that you should have helped her.

A. It's funny as hell and great entertainment for everyone around to see her struggle to get out

B. She's not a one legged homeless orphan with an empty stomach in the middle of winter. She can handle her own scandle.

C. She's in no danger of real physical harm

maybe SHE was the asshole after all...who knows what else that dude had to suffer besides having his back jumped on.

randomh3ro1
05-01-2010, 06:11 PM
great thread....and don't let people tell you that you should have helped her.

A. It's funny as hell and great entertainment for everyone around to see her struggle to get out

B. She's not a one legged homeless orphan with an empty stomach in the middle of winter. She can handle her own scandle.

C. She's in no danger of real physical harm

maybe SHE was the asshole after all...who knows what else that dude had to suffer besides having his back jumped on.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

randomh3ro1
05-01-2010, 06:11 PM
im glad Most people enjoy this.

greghead
05-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Wow. Let me guess, this was your first Coachella, wasn't it?

JustSteve
05-01-2010, 06:38 PM
yes, 5 whole people enjoy it. congrats.

greghead
05-01-2010, 06:50 PM
I think you're being too generous, Steve, I only count three . . .

JustSteve
05-01-2010, 06:58 PM
well, i counted the op since he seems to be such a big fan of himself...

then we have: spinecraft, slapuinpublic, sbessiso, and el churro.

can you tell i'm bored? haha, what a waste of time this just was...

meowlouder
05-01-2010, 09:41 PM
MMMMM what i would have given to stand next to her just after this happened in a packed hot & sweaty crowd

randomh3ro1
05-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Wow. Let me guess, this was your first Coachella, wasn't it?

well, i counted the op since he seems to be such a big fan of himself...

then we have: spinecraft, slapuinpublic, sbessiso, and el churro.

can you tell i'm bored? haha, what a waste of time this just was...

ha, idc how many times youve been to coachella buddy or how many posts youve had in the last three years, cause obviously after 3 years of being here, it seems your a pretty bored person if u have almost 7 thousand posts. obviously you must think high of yourself and so experienced. Shall we bow down to you, the all mighty Steve.

i got two words for you.

http://fast1.onesite.com/fans.wwe.com/user/blowingbubbles/dx/dx_suck_it__id_by_d_generation_x.jpg

randomh3ro1
05-02-2010, 01:37 AM
you must waste your time alot.

Honky Cassanova
05-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Some times you just have to recycle!

algunz
05-03-2010, 01:04 PM
My brother's friends threw me in a trash can when I was a freshman and they were seniors. That sucked.

randomh3ro1
05-03-2010, 07:10 PM
oh its certainly not a fun experience. lol

donkey sex
05-03-2010, 09:08 PM
she had it coming