PDA

View Full Version : america's next top model

chairmenmeow47
03-01-2007, 01:15 PM
so, who else loves this show?

my roommate and i try to watch when we can, drink a lil wine and laugh our asses off.

i was bummed when they got rid of kathleen. she was fucking funny and her hair was out of control!

i hate that jael girl and the cry baby from maui. dude, she cries EVERY.TIME someone speaks to her!!! and jael seems like she's on drugs, seriously. she looks like a 30 year old biker chick who's done some serious partying.

the russian chick is awful too, i don't see why they kept her instead of kathleen except maybe to keep the drama going.

samantha is pretty, but she needs to do something about her eyebrows, STAT!

and did miss jay lose weight this season, she's lookin good :)

samiksha
03-01-2007, 01:17 PM
i forgot to watch, i'll join in the debate next week. and miss jay always looks good.

ghettojournalist
03-01-2007, 01:22 PM
i caught bits and pieces of it.
i forgot it was on when i came back from school.
i'll catch the re-run sunday and check back in.

kimery08
03-01-2007, 01:24 PM
i had to work last night but word on the street is my sister tivo'd it.
give me a day or two...

chairmenmeow47
03-01-2007, 01:24 PM
i also thought it was funny when tyra came out during that whole boot camp thing and said something about "i love the smell of makeup in the morning, smells like victory", like any of those girls have seen apocolypse now :lol:

samiksha
03-01-2007, 01:26 PM
is tyra still "fat"?

hangthedj112
03-01-2007, 01:29 PM
is tyra still "fat"?

Not with an entire production company and studio lighting.

ghettojournalist
03-01-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah, she had 2 plus-size models on didn't she?

codytwo
03-01-2007, 05:07 PM
I wonder if anyone would watch Great Britain's Next Top Model?

kreutz2112
03-01-2007, 05:44 PM
that one british poster that everyone hates would.

P.S. i am doing an experiment.

Jenniehoo
03-01-2007, 05:50 PM
I liked Kathleen - I was bummed she got booted.

Jael lied about being sick or at least exaggerated. Has she ever seen this show? They totally kick the asses of people who say, "well, I was sick that day" - she's lucky she picked the tackiest outfit or she'd be out like trout.

I don't like Maui either. I like everyone else, though. I'm not sure about Sara - she's beautiful but she might have a stick up her butt. Let's hope it's a front.

Tyra Banks gets more and more unbelievable every season. I've liked someone I hate as much as her.

codytwo
03-01-2007, 07:49 PM
I wonder if anyone would watch Great Britain's Next Top Model?

He wouldn't watch it, he would just tell us all what "soft lads" we are for not appreciating the joys of a toothless mouth.

EDIT: Wow, that reads a lot dirtier than I intended it to.

tiffdud41
03-01-2007, 07:55 PM
i also thought it was funny when tyra came out during that whole boot camp thing and said something about "i love the smell of makeup in the morning, smells like victory", like any of those girls have seen apocolypse now :lol:

lol...did you see the looks on their faces? they were lke, "huh?" hehe

jael is nasty, I don't understand why she's even on the show. they should have kept the chick with the tats, though...she reminded me of angelina jolie--totally hot

tiffdud41
03-01-2007, 07:58 PM
p.s. the crybaby is gonna get booted next--what do ya'll think? she's gonna screw up on the next shoot and blame it on missing her baby and tyra's gonna tell her she can't handle it and to get lost