PDA

View Full Version : Missed Connections 2010

e_rupt
04-22-2010, 10:23 AM
friday afternoon by gobi, short latina who wanted to take my picture, but your camera messed up :( wished we could've chilled a little longer

anyone else???????

Errant
04-22-2010, 10:26 AM
*aww* that's so sweet. Maybe she'll see it :)

thisdj
04-22-2010, 10:43 AM
anyone else???????yeah.

her name is jamie. she's from chicago. i shoulda gave her my info when she asked for it. :(

Fadakar
04-22-2010, 11:03 AM
We met during Phoenix, you were with a bunch of chicks and a dude in a neon green shirt. You overheard me and a friend discussing how our friend ditched us and we needed to hitch hike back, and then I'm pretty sure for like a good minute after that you were whispering to your friend that I was cute but I was probably too young after you asked if I was in high school, I was gonna ask you to dance but your friends dragged you off. :(

Red.Sonja
04-22-2010, 11:13 AM
A girl named Shiloh. During Thom's performance, I thought to myself "I could really smoke a joint right now" Then outta nowhere comes this girl named Shiloh. She asked if I had a lighter, sparked a joint and shared it. This girl was awesome.

CellarOwl
04-22-2010, 11:42 AM
You, 18-35, wearing a banana suit. You were growing ripe under the desert sun, but I was merely hot and fading fast on the day. You offered me nutrition but foolishly I said "No, thank you" and skirted off, nervously. Would love to meet up for coffee or a JO session! Get in touch!!!

matsuolost
04-22-2010, 11:50 AM
blonde girl i saved from getting raped ("way past first base" haha) by a guy with shades during julian casablancas.

Fadakar
04-22-2010, 01:07 PM
blonde girl i saved from getting raped ("way past first base" haha) by a guy with shades during julian casablancas.
Was the dude in a basketball jersey?

meowlouder
04-22-2010, 02:39 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oofSnsGkops&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oofSnsGkops&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

daxton
04-22-2010, 02:44 PM
gay

alisonnn
04-22-2010, 03:36 PM
mehh i'll try this for fun ok.. so there was this scruffy brunette tall guy next to me waiting for local natives about third row rightish center. I think we kept eavesdropping eachother and smiling kind of looking i don't know.. but I remember you saying how badly you wanted to go see deerhunter and spoon after and how your friends didn't want to so you were going alone. But you had to see spoon bc they were your favorite a while back. I kept trying to make eye contact and smile but idk. I wanted to invite you to come with us! you were cute!

tuesday
04-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Hi! My name is Riley, and this is to the 5 extra nice older Berkeley grads that i met at Hot Chip, and also hung out with during Gorillaz. I'm the 18 year old with the dark brown hair that got her ride offa Craigslist. I had the best time 'cause of you guys, and I enjoyed your company so much! It would make my millennium if I were able to get in contact with one of you. Thanks!

livethechoice
04-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Sunday night during Orbital, you were about 5'6, wearing black spandex pants with two shiny blue star shaped pasties covering the nips on what had to be the best boob job money can buy. I really wanted to squeeze them. It would have been worth the ass kicking from the two bro'd out frat boys you were with. Really. Worth every penny.

matsuolost
04-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Was the dude in a basketball jersey?
he looked mexican, and happy. i cant remember the shirt

sonofhal
04-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Very short old bald guy (Danny?) from Palm Springs - you looked familiar. Cupped my balls in the portaloo. PM me x.

BlakeG
04-27-2010, 06:16 PM
You're name is Lauren. You're a nurse at a hospital in L.A. You live in Hollywood. We sat in the back of the Sahara as we watched Yo Gabba Gabba. You have to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen behind my girlfriend. You were extremely nice and it was great talking to you.

the_last_laugh
04-27-2010, 07:18 PM
There were a couple:

1) Designer/Illustrator girl who wanted to take my picture in the food area near the Outdoor Theater because the striped tank top I was wearing looked like a piece you had sketched. I wanted to talk more about fashion since I didn't get to tell you I was into design but when I turned back, you were gone. I'd love to see more of your designs.

2) Boy named Johan (?) from Modesto was rolling to Thom Yorke with friends. Kept turning to me and my friend to ask how we were enjoying the weekend. You were really cute. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and exchange info before moving on to get a spot for Gorillaz. :(

*fingers crossed

anonimouse
04-28-2010, 01:29 PM
i saw this boy wearing a purple holy fuck shirt reading a book before phoenix...

minogueCOMMAk
04-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Sunday night during Orbital, you were about 5'6, wearing black spandex pants with two shiny blue star shaped pasties covering the nips on what had to be the best boob job money can buy. I really wanted to squeeze them. It would have been worth the ass kicking from the two bro'd out frat boys you were with. Really. Worth every penny.

She was with no bros.

glitch
04-28-2010, 02:02 PM
i saw this boy wearing a purple holy fuck shirt reading a book before phoenix...

lol

TomAz
04-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Very short old bald guy (Danny?) from Palm Springs - you looked familiar. Cupped my balls in the portaloo. PM me x.

The highlight of an otherwise disappointing thread.

randomh3ro1
04-29-2010, 01:47 PM
What about all the girls that i saved from walking thre the horse shit infront of my neighbors car, I think i deserve something. I know for a fact i saved the same girl twice,

Remember me, I was the Cool New Yorker that drove all the way to cali. remember?! lol

atleast a high five will do. i mean i did save ur LIFE and ur feet from smelling like poo.

OnlyNonStranger
04-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Horse poo is just hay and water. You did nothing.

Mammoth85
04-29-2010, 03:52 PM
As soon as we arrived at car camping and began setting our tent up directly under the Empire Polo score board on the north side, one of the most beautiful girls on the planet gave me the smile of my life. And she did not break eye contact. Don't know why I didn't follow her.

livethechoice
05-01-2010, 08:47 PM
She was with no bros.

really? It sure seemed like they were all together. Then again, it was difficult to concentrate on anything else, it was an amazing set. Of boobies.

boarderwoozel3
05-01-2010, 08:57 PM
The gentleman who gave me three cigarettes after winning the rock paper scissors contest in the beer garden by the outdoor theater. I wanted to chat more but Jonsi was coming on...

SDsoldier7
05-01-2010, 09:23 PM
I was supposed to meet up with Kylie and Shanx for LCD Soundsytem...oh man, way too fucked up. :(

LCD Soundsystem was awesome though! Still tripping out on how he dedicated that set To GSH. SO sik.

gaypalmsprings
05-01-2010, 09:34 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oofSnsGkops&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oofSnsGkops&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh yeah. The first time I saw James was at Coachella. I have seen him 3 times since. Way gay!

minogueCOMMAk
05-01-2010, 10:01 PM
You. Guy. We were dancing to 2manydjs. Things got a little hot and heavy and I let your hands explore my body. We were so into the music and each other. As soon as it was over, I gave you a hug and went with my friends. I regret it. I wish I would've stayed with you.

But really,

Girl. I forget your name. It was outside of the Sahara during David Guetta. We were just waiting in the grass for something better to happen. You introduced me to your boyfriend and friends. We had a really awesome discussion about the acts we saw that day and I urged you to check out 2manydjs. We had a really big group hug before you and your group went to the bathroom. You told me and the person I was with to wait there so we can hang out some more, but I had to go meet up with someone.

Girl. It was your 21st birthday. A group of us started talking because we all were alone. We were dancing in a group during MGMT. You invited me to hang out with you, but I had to decline. You were one of the nicest people I met all weekend.

glitch
05-03-2010, 01:57 PM
You. Guy. We were dancing to 2manydjs. Things got a little hot and heavy and I let your hands explore my body. We were so into the music and each other. As soon as it was over, I gave you a hug and went with my friends. I regret it. I wish I would've stayed with you.

:winkiss

glitch
05-03-2010, 02:02 PM
As soon as we arrived at car camping and began setting our tent up directly under the Empire Polo score board on the north side, one of the most beautiful girls on the planet gave me the smile of my life. And she did not break eye contact. Don't know why I didn't follow her.

This happened to me in the beer garden, I was just so surprised I just kept walking :p She was astonishingly hot, perfect 10.

weeklymix
05-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Between Coheed and Faith No More, right side, rail.

You were a rad dude in full DEVO merch. You were camping for Muse but enjoyed Faith No More's set and were not a douche bag about having to see Faith No More before Muse. You were nice to my girlfriend. We made for a hilarious pair making fun of the sweaty guy with a nose wart who had been pushing through the crowd. I owe you some sort of drink.

elChurro
05-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Dude who drove me around on the golf cart, you were most like straight but still gorgeous... just saying.

choice cat
05-03-2010, 06:46 PM
i wish i saw those pasties

zimmy1222
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
yes, you do.

loopy
05-03-2010, 11:11 PM
We are Kelsey, Judy, and Jack from San Diego, Santa Barbara, and LA and you guys are Carolyn and John from Canada and Johnny from Brazil! You welcomed us to tent only camping and we partied on Thursday, drank crown out of an Arizona bottle and talked music... We regret not getting your info! Hopefully you'll read this, PM me if you do! :)

choice cat
05-03-2010, 11:14 PM
wish i was able to remember more names/ successfully save more contact info from the weekend.

PassiveTheory
05-04-2010, 10:00 AM
To the three dudes who smoked me out before Deerhunter, thanks.

Actually, I should extend that to everyone who smoked me out over the course of the weekend. It's always nice knowing that as long as I've got a fro, someone's going to offer me free weed.

hawkingvsreeve
05-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Moved from the 2009 thread:

It was early afternoon on Sunday, and I was at the Outdoor stage waiting for The Middle East to come out. Tired and weary from the previous two days under the desert sun, I made my way up to the right side of the rail to meet a friend. You were near the front with two other moderately attractive girls, presumably your friends, but I can not remember anything about them as you have consumed all of my memories from that set. Your hair caught my eye first, its strawberry-copper hue shining in the sun and curled strands blowing gently across your face in the calm breeze. You were wearing a blue and white dress that had a tight checkered pattern on it, accenting both your beautiful pale skin and bright blue eyes that I seemed to drown in whenever they met mine. The band had a member that could have been your sister, and I couldn't help but steal glances of you whenever she was featured. I apologize if I was staring or if you thought I was a creeper but it is hard not to stare when you look like you do. Sadly that was the only time I saw you all weekend, and when I looked back after the band had finished, you were gone.

Still-ill
05-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Hot Girl at Specials
You had awesome tattoos. We danced to "Nite Klub". I asked you what your name was, you didn't hear me. You were then enveloped by the mosh pit during "Too Much, Too Young". Rage Patton had to do with it. Damn you.

Oops

kooksfan07
05-04-2010, 06:17 PM
So there were these two guys, they were 18 and from Chino. They were still in high school and car camped in El Dorado 1 (they had a white Mustang). I think one of their names was Greg but I could be wrong. We camped next to them the whole weekend and we thought they were really cool so we would like to stay in touch. If you know who they are or if you are them, Message me so we can get in touch.

attila the honey
05-04-2010, 06:22 PM
So there were these two guys, they were 18 and from Chino. They were still in high school and car camped in El Dorado 1 (they had a white Mustang). I think one of their names was Greg but I could be wrong. We camped next to them the whole weekend and we thought they were really cool so we would like to stay in touch. If you know who they are or if you are them, Message me so we can get in touch.

One of them wrestled too I think? They were totally trashed all weekend. I just wanna make sure they made it home alive lol!

daxton
05-04-2010, 06:35 PM

You didn't get your next door neighbors' numbers????? :nono

attila the honey
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
You didn't get your next door neighbors' numbers????? :nono

We barely got one of their names!? They were kind of quiet. Friday night one showed up and couldnt find the other one and he was locked out of the car with no shirt and was freezing so we had to let him use a shirt. They were pretty much in our campsite because everyone around them kind of stole their space. But yeah we are lame we didnt get their names, I figured one of the guys I went with did because they were getting high together all weekend. Oh well hopefully they come on the board!

daxton
05-04-2010, 06:45 PM
We barely got one of their names!? They were kind of quiet. Friday night one showed up and couldnt find the other one and he was locked out of the car with no shirt and was freezing so we had to let him use a shirt. They were pretty much in our campsite because everyone around them kind of stole their space. But yeah we are lame we didnt get their names, I figured one of the guys I went with did because they were getting high together all weekend. Oh well hopefully they come on the board!

I hope you find them. I'm going to visit my neighbors in July.

attila the honey
05-04-2010, 06:50 PM
I hope you find them. I'm going to visit my neighbors in July.

Thats cool. I regret not getting their numbers. That will not happen next year! I only met one person from the board this year and saw 2 or 3 others. Next year I'll meet more people :)

aloeV
05-04-2010, 08:54 PM
really? It sure seemed like they were all together. Then again, it was difficult to concentrate on anything else, it was an amazing set. Of boobies.

Thanks, I'm flattered ;)

¿ülträs
05-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Horse poo is just hay and water. You did nothing.
hahahah

alcoholicgifts
05-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Roberta and her friend whose name I completely blanked out on, and a cute asian guy whose name I never got. We were all situated at the right front side of the outdoor theatre waiting for Thom Yorke's set on Sunday and looked out for each other so no one tried to push their way in front of us. Wish I'd at least gotten your facebook info, lol.

brfilora
05-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks, I'm flattered ;)

You keep saying shit like that. No one's going to believe its you until you post pictures you lying liar

minogueCOMMAk
05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
You keep saying shit like that. No one's going to believe its you until you post pictures you lying liar
It is her. A good chunk of the board knows her and I spent a good chunk of the weekend with her because we camped un the same group.

livethechoice
05-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks, I'm flattered ;)

holy hell, is it actually you? HAHAHAH, that's awesome!! Yet another reason I love Coachella, beautiful women on the message board. So I have to ask, what did you think of the Orbital set? I probably would not have seen you if not for the glowstick volcano

aloeV
05-06-2010, 02:06 AM
holy hell, is it actually you? HAHAHAH, that's awesome!! Yet another reason I love Coachella, beautiful women on the message board. So I have to ask, what did you think of the Orbital set? I probably would not have seen you if not for the glowstick volcano

I drove out to Coachella from AZ by myself to meet all those people that organized "GLORBITAL" (the glowstick volcano people). I have pics on my FB of us breaking all the glowsticks before the set as well as a video of when we threw them in the air. There were over 20 cars of us camping together. Orbital was incredible, but I have to say, my favorite sets were 2ManyDjs and Flying Lotus, Faith No More, whom I've loved since 5th grade, and Fever Ray also put on an awesome show.

hacking my dreams
05-06-2010, 02:24 AM
i am happy to leave my missed connections at the polo grounds, and i wouldnt use the term "missed" but rather, "transitory" and therein the magic.

aloeV
05-06-2010, 02:46 AM

I don't personally like this picture of me, but it's from the Orbital set...

http://imgur.com/mj9D6

=) And you know what happens to this:

http://imgur.com/QYMJI

livethechoice
05-06-2010, 08:32 PM
I drove out to Coachella from AZ by myself to meet all those people that organized "GLORBITAL" (the glowstick volcano people). I have pics on my FB of us breaking all the glowsticks before the set as well as a video of when we threw them in the air. There were over 20 cars of us camping together. Orbital was incredible, but I have to say, my favorite sets were 2ManyDjs and Flying Lotus, Faith No More, whom I've loved since 5th grade, and Fever Ray also put on an awesome show.

would you be willing to post a link to the vid? It was certainly one of the highlights of the evening. It's cool that it was so organized, me and my buddy were trying to figure out how it got started. I kind of assumed it was just a bunch of Orbital fans that thought it up at the event.

Faith No More was amazing, one of the bands that I was really looking forward to, totally rocked my face off. Missed 2ManyDjs and don't know anything about Flying Lotus, but I'll check them out.

chiapet
05-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Not surprisingly, there are several threads about it. There are a bunch of videos around this mark:

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1727813&highlight=glorbital#post1727813

livethechoice
05-06-2010, 08:40 PM
sweet! Thanks Chia

chiapet
05-06-2010, 08:41 PM
I only met one person from the board this year and saw 2 or 3 others. Next year I'll meet more people :)

:nono next year, attila

attila the honey
05-06-2010, 10:37 PM

yay! you are number one on my list for next year lol

mickflyy
05-06-2010, 11:15 PM
We were having Spicy Pie and I saw what I thought was the Board group taking their pic, my girlfriend told me to go and join, but I didn't know if newbs would be accepted so I didn't go. After seeing how brutal the MEGA posters on tiny are ..... I am glad I didn't go.

On the other hand there are some people on here I would like to meet. Next Year.

livethechoice
05-06-2010, 11:59 PM
I too will definitely be meeting up with boardies for a beer and a slice of spicy pie next year. Doubtful I'll be camping though.

aloeV
05-07-2010, 07:04 PM
I too will definitely be meeting up with boardies for a beer and a slice of spicy pie next year. Doubtful I'll be camping though.

RE: Flying Lotus, all my friends went, I'd never heard of them before I showed up at their set, and they completely blew me away... Camping was fun when the sun went down, but 60% of the time, it was too painfully hot. Especially when we're raving 3 days straight... I believe I recieved notice today that one of our fellow camping friends booked a walking distance hotel today for Coach2011. I've re-stocked my pasties supply and am ready to jam out with my clam out!! (in a classy sorta way...)

rage patton
05-07-2010, 07:11 PM
We were having Spicy Pie and I saw what I thought was the Board group taking their pic, my girlfriend told me to go and join, but I didn't know if newbs would be accepted so I didn't go. After seeing how brutal the MEGA posters on tiny are ..... I am glad I didn't go.

On the other hand there are some people on here I would like to meet. Next Year.

We are all really nice people in real life. Seriously. No matter what beefs or arguments you may have had on the board, when you meet at Coachella... none of that matters. Everyone is smiles and really friendly. I thought everyone was an asshole when I first joined here too, but after spending some time here and meeting people, I have actually become good friends with some people here. As in, interact with them outside of the board on a regular basis type friend.

Basically, what I am trying to say is don't be afraid to say hi next year.

glitch
05-07-2010, 07:48 PM
I've re-stocked my pasties supply and am ready to jam out with my clam out!! (in a classy sorta way...)

I think this belongs in someones sig

aloeV
05-08-2010, 04:30 PM
I think this belongs in someones sig

Thanks to YOUR sig I've decided to come to LA on 7/16. And my day just went from good to great! =D

frazzles
05-08-2010, 04:47 PM
RE: Flying Lotus, all my friends went, I'd never heard of them before I showed up at their set, and they completely blew me away... Camping was fun when the sun went down, but 60% of the time, it was too painfully hot. Especially when we're raving 3 days straight... I believe I recieved notice today that one of our fellow camping friends booked a walking distance hotel today for Coach2011. I've re-stocked my pasties supply and am ready to jam out with my clam out!! (in a classy sorta way...)

Wait...wat? Who? Details, plz.

aloeV
05-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Wait...wat? Who? Details, plz.

Not to point fingers, but... -----------> emtgreg... I'm not sure if all the spots are called for. We'd been talking about it for about a week, but he took care of it so I don't have any info on availability, so hit him up...

glitch
05-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks to YOUR sig I've decided to come to LA on 7/16. And my day just went from good to great! =D

sweet, it's going to be sick - plump djs are awesome and avalon has a nice setup, I'm heading there tonight actually. I'll be impressed if you come wearing the pasties lmao

aloeV
05-08-2010, 08:55 PM
sweet, it's going to be sick - plump djs are awesome and avalon has a nice setup, I'm heading there tonight actually. I'll be impressed if you come wearing the pasties lmao

Plump boobies 4 Plump djs!

I'm Aloe and I approve this message.

Campagne paid for by my unemployment check. And by viewers like you =D

emtgreg
05-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Tool will have eaten my brain that week, sadly I'll miss Plumps (Unless magically I have moved to LA, at which I have no idea how I will pull off seeing Tool.)

Also, my condo is definitely full. Surprisingly, it was not expensive to reserve, so I would reserve now. Book both potential weekends, and cancel one (you can have them apply the deposit to the other weekend) when they announce the dates.

emtgreg
05-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Also, AloeV is not shy, she WILL wear pasties if she wants to, :cat

brfilora
05-10-2010, 07:15 AM
I don't personally like this picture of me, but it's from the Orbital set...

http://imgur.com/mj9D6

=) And you know what happens to this:

http://imgur.com/QYMJI

ok...definately shut me up, it really IS you!

oh and btw...daaaammnnn

donkey sex
05-10-2010, 09:19 PM
and then what happened?

aloeV
05-10-2010, 09:55 PM
and then what happened?

A guy named Donkey Sex asks what happens next and I can't come up with anything clever to say.

Let's see what I can find...

Then, suddenly, a man is riding aimlessly through the desert on a donkey. He is not hungry or thirsty, because he has a bottomless bowl of fruit. He wanders for about a week and eventually gets pretty horny.

He gets to the point where he can't stand it anymore. So he decides to try and have sex with the donkey. He drops his pants and positions himself under the donkey. But, to his dismay, the donkey walks away.

Only slightly discouraged, the man decides to try again. He walks to where the donkey is standing, positions himself under the donkey, and right before he goes for it, the donkey walks away again.

Now the man is getting frustrated. As he prepares for his third and final try, he sees a vision. A beautiful, naked woman appears out of nowhere. She approaches the stunned man, who until recently, believed that he was the only person for hundreds of miles.

She smiles at him and says, ''I would do anything for that bowl of fruit you have.”

''Anything?'' he says, getting fairly excited.

''Yes, anything.'' she replies.

So he says, ''Will you hold the donkey!?''

donkey sex
05-10-2010, 10:12 PM
I would ev taken the girl. Donkeys dont show enough emotion. They hardly show any emotion actually...unless they are in the process of falling over and dying from dehydration and then you get a bit of teeth exposure.. Girls move around and get all into it.

aloeV
05-10-2010, 10:16 PM
I would ev taken the girl. Donkeys dont show enough emotion. They hardly show any emotion actually...unless they are in the process of falling over and dying from dehydration and then you get a bit of teeth exposure.. Girls move around and get all into it.

I totally agree with Donkey Sex.

choice cat
05-10-2010, 10:50 PM
our campsite was the very first corner campsite as you left the main festival (where the fence kept being broken down) i'm pretty sure it was friday night , but it could have been saturday night .. anyways this girl and guy came by and she had a flashlight with those pink 3d glasses they were handing out and gave us all lightshows . Whoever you are, we were all in awe of your beauty. When you left we were like wtf just happened right now she was soo hot !! and we'll never see her again.. one of the best campground moments of the weekend.

aarenlainey
05-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Interesting, my friends and I were just talking about Missed Connections this past weekend, we love reading them and said it would be great if someone made mini movies out of them. These are just as great. This is such a brilliant idea.

Mr. Dylanja
05-12-2010, 11:53 PM

Quality not quantity.

yay! you are number one on my list for next year lol

Careful, Chia's #1 on a lot of lists...

Mr. Dylanja
05-14-2010, 04:10 PM
My missed connection was Soma :pulse

guedita
05-14-2010, 05:36 PM
AHEM.

Mr. Dylanja
05-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Dearest Cara, fate will align us when the time is right...

SDsoldier7
05-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Cara is all about this, Dylan:

http://beltespenner.com/oscommerce/images/thug%20life.jpg

So don't say I didn't warn you.

guedita
05-15-2010, 09:25 AM
I beat SDsoldier up because he scuffed my sneaks.

Mr. Dylanja
05-15-2010, 04:17 PM
I :pulse RIDE OR DIE BITCHEZ

WhyTheLongFace
05-15-2010, 05:33 PM
I :pulse RIDE OR DIE BITCHEZ

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrMYl-DZRvo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrMYl-DZRvo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SDsoldier7
05-16-2010, 05:06 AM
I beat SDsoldier up because he scuffed my sneaks.

That whoppin was completely uncalled for, Guedita. I said sorry.

She still proceeded with the lashings. Best of luck to you Mr. Dylanja.

Ardentbiscuit
05-16-2010, 08:19 AM
I was in the middle of that glow stick explosion. Wow, am I obviously, I thought that was something organized by the promoters or Orbital.

I have to say this is the most productive missed connection thread/messages ever.

KelsiMF
06-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Tyler...

You spun lights in my face during Kaskade or Guetta (?). You were wearing a pink hat and no shirt. I saw you the next night playing beer pong.

You are the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. As amazing as you are at glove raving (seriously... you were the best), I couldn't help staring past your lights and into your eyes.

Please tell me you're already planning your trip to Coachella 2011. I need your hands in my face again.

amyzzz
06-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I just realized I forgot to find a skanky ho to make out with during Thom Yorke.

emtgreg
06-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Shit, the skanky ho's found at Thom Yorke shows are the best. So I hear!

weeklymix
06-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Tyler...

You spun lights in my face during Kaskade or Guetta (?). You were wearing a pink hat and no shirt. I saw you the next night playing beer pong.

You are the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. As amazing as you are at glove raving (seriously... you were the best), I couldn't help staring past your lights and into your eyes.

Please tell me you're already planning your trip to Coachella 2011. I need your hands in my face again.

Oh if this is real hahahahahahahahaha.

Gribbz
06-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Dear hot British girl,

I met you at the cell phone charging station during FNM Saturday night. You and your friend both got heat stroke the day before. We discussed how you were schooling in Canada and how we both enjoy world music. COME BACK TO ME.

Devin the Dude
06-05-2010, 03:52 PM
I totally agree with Donkey Sex.

sigged

Devin the Dude
06-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Dear Grizzly Bear,

sorry for not simultaneously blowing all four of your cocks after the set.

Love,
Devypants

OK Calculator
06-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Hi! My name is Riley, and this is to the 5 extra nice older Berkeley grads that i met at Hot Chip, and also hung out with during Gorillaz. I'm the 18 year old with the dark brown hair that got her ride offa Craigslist. I had the best time 'cause of you guys, and I enjoyed your company so much! It would make my millennium if I were able to get in contact with one of you. Thanks!

The average human lifespan is much shorter than a millenium. but good luck.

BROKENDOLL
06-06-2010, 10:59 AM
The average human lifespan is much shorter than a millenium. but good luck.

Okay, OK Calculator. Now you should look for Mr. Dictionary before the millennium is up. :)

OK Calculator
06-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Okay, OK Calculator. Now you should look for Mr. Dictionary before the millennium is up. :)

How many posts does he have? Is he legit? Can he be trusted?