PDA

View Full Version : anyone in the bay area have an extra deer tick ticket??

Astrid
04-21-2010, 09:56 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

ill trade you my first born child. espeically for a ticket to the crepe place show in santa cruz on saturday 4/24.

im sure this wont result in anything, but a girl might as well try.

i just want to buy this boy a drink
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/Images/those_darlings_TO_DSC7905.jpg
is that a crime!??

daxton
04-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Oh man. I wish I was going to the show. I'd do more than buy him a drink. Listened to War Elephant on vinyl tonight while unpacking, cleaning, and drinking. They were my 1st show of the weekend and a fine one to start it off :)

Astrid
04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
apparently he is engaged. le sigh.

but the crepe place is so deliciously small, i could basically rape him from across the room. im getting into this show somehow. bwahah.

Astrid
04-25-2010, 12:25 AM
so in turns out all you need is a sign that says WILL SUCK DICK FOR DEER TICK and you can totally get into their shows.

john played the entire guitar solo of maybelline with his dick <3

daxton
04-26-2010, 08:05 AM
Wha? More details please.

Astrid
04-26-2010, 07:30 PM
more details about his dick or the show in general?

it was super high energy. talked to the bassist and drummer after the show, they were incredibly nice. john was kinda stand-offish, but seemed like a chill dude. they played several songs off of their unreleased new album black dirt sessions. sounded most excellent. all in all it was a fucking awesome show. wish i could have seen them in sf with dr dog, but the crepe place is such a tiny venue that it was so fucking worth it.

daxton
04-27-2010, 05:14 AM
Sounds exactly like my experience with Frightened Rabbit a couple nights ago. Is it just natural for frontmen to be more standoffish? I hung out w/ the drummer and bassist for a while after the show too, as I have before. Singer is always nice, but more reclusive.

Btw, I was wanting details about everything. Dick, show, whatever.