PDA

View Full Version : The Vultures and Muse melted my face...off...

jonesjupiter
04-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Has anyone seen my face? I am in desperate need of one at the moment as I am at work trying to teach sophomore english...it should be somewhere around the coachella stage, if you see it I'd really appreciate you getting it back to me, thanks, have a good day.

daxton
04-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Wish I had seen more of Them Vultures and Muse. Just too many good bands.

shotglass75
04-21-2010, 06:58 PM
I did run into Dave Grohl and John Paul Jones at LAX on Tuesday and I got to tell them I loved the show and shook their hands. That was a nice perk.

jonprc
04-21-2010, 07:02 PM
i really wished i didn't walk past the main stage when those crooked vultures were playing. worst 3 minutes of my weekend.
though i guess it was cool to see john bonham.

shotglass75
04-21-2010, 07:13 PM
you're an idiot. but that made me laugh :)

jonesjupiter
04-21-2010, 08:29 PM
i really wished i didn't walk past the main stage when those crooked vultures were playing. worst 3 minutes of my weekend.
though i guess it was cool to see john bonham.

According to Mike Marlow of the Riverside Fire Department, a man wearing no clothing and “under the influence of unknown substances” ran amok on Avenue 50, the street behind Coachella’s Main Stage. His cardinal sin: allegedly smashing out the windows of a number of parked cars with his head. The suspect was finally cornered outside a residence (where he was smashing his head repeatedly into an iron gate and into the ground). And like Naked Wizard, the man was also Tasered by police before being taken to the hospital.

You weren't this man were you? If so I've been meaning to tell you, although you had one hell of a time at this years coachella, it's really time you stop smoking PCP...it's really bad for you man...I really hope your head is okay...

juloxx
04-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Does your face look anything like your avatar?

jonesjupiter
04-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Oh snaaaaaap juloxx done came up in here and made this shit hot....burrrrrrn!!!!!!!!

Axxel
04-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Dude, Them Crooked Vultures and Muse really just made the show for me. Joshua Homme needs to have one of his bands there every year (Personally, I crossing my fingers for Qotsa in '11) and Muse... Man, it was a dream set list with just flawless execution.

The Good the Bad and the Ugly harmonica intro to the encore just.... Man, that was just magical.

jonesjupiter
04-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Yeah the harmonica was definitely classic! I was in another realm at that moment...a place I wanted to visit for sure!