PDA

View Full Version : Street Sweeper Social club

Josesativa
04-20-2010, 10:15 AM
who was there ? it was epic front row for tom morello his solos were incredible and at the end he played with his teeth his last solo

GaragePoet
04-20-2010, 11:08 AM
i'm glad i was there... tom morello's songs are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, since it's basically been the same song over & over again. i liked the new material, though. dug the extended version of "promenade," since that's my favorite track on the album. brad wilk was there, cool...

in the end, no matter what they say & how many times they say it, they're still just a band, though...

fredbull
04-20-2010, 12:20 PM
in the end, no matter what they say & how many times they say it, they're still just a band, though...

jajajajajaja very true.

their songs i think are very unmemorable, but watching tom morelo wail on his guitar, is one of the most memorable moments i have about this year. The man is a beast.

thefrush
04-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Was a great show. Was super excited to see them and they did not disappoint. Tom is amazing, Boots has a great stage presence, and the Mama Said Knock You Out closer with Brad Wilk was awesome!!!

Josesativa
04-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Was a great show. Was super excited to see them and they did not disappoint. Tom is amazing, Boots has a great stage presence, and the Mama Said Knock You Out closer with Brad Wilk was awesome!!!

hell ya the mama said cover when he played with his teeth was epic!

ryanliamg
04-20-2010, 06:50 PM
hell yeah. the crowd was freaking out when he used his teeth. he is pretty flawless.

ialvarado2
04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
watched for 15 minutes... everything sounded like everything he's ever done// nice solo though, but I prefer Rage.

Left early to see Dillinger... they were fucking amazing.

Brad Groux
04-20-2010, 08:36 PM
I wanted to be there but had conflicts, I saw them open for NIN and really dug them live...

Dede' Arneaux
04-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Anyone get/remember/know the setlist? (aint on the setlist thread yet)

Josesativa
04-29-2010, 02:39 PM
i just know they were badass songs

Zippy024
05-01-2010, 12:29 AM
I wanted to see Dillinger too but I had such a great spot on the rail for SSSC and TCV, I'll just have to catch them the next time.
I thought they were pretty good. I love Boots and Tom Morello is just unbelievably good.

Josesativa
05-01-2010, 09:57 AM
I wanted to see Dillinger too but I had such a great spot on the rail for SSSC and TCV, I'll just have to catch them the next time.
I thought they were pretty good. I love Boots and Tom Morello is just unbelievably good.

u were on the rail to? shit was epic huh? just the energy they had no other band had me rocking the fuck out the whole set like SSSC
not even when i was smoking my joint did i stop i was hitting that shit and just grooving out