PDA

View Full Version : Battle Scars

meowlouder
04-20-2010, 02:38 AM
what's the most gnarly battle scar coachella has left you/you've seen leave someone... i'm talking broken bones, lost toenails, gashes, etc. etc.

in camping, one of the workers ran over 3 people who were lying down with their golf cart thing. not sure about the extent of their injuries but... ouch.

bebop
04-20-2010, 02:59 AM
in camping, one of the workers ran over 3 people who were lying down with their golf cart thing. not sure about the extent of their injuries but... ouch.

I saw that when I was in the shower line. He ran over one guy and hit the two other guys pretty hard. The guy who got ran over had some kind of severe injury while one other guy broke his leg. I was reading an article naming off all the reasons people were rushed off to the hospital. One of them was a broken neck...

Memorial_07
04-20-2010, 05:43 AM
My friend said someone broke their leg during FNM.

HandBanana
04-20-2010, 08:42 AM
http://spacelordsrants.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/battletoads.jpg

C DUB YA
04-20-2010, 09:27 AM
My friend said someone broke their leg during FNM.

yes, saw them get carted through the crowd

YouthD
04-20-2010, 11:21 AM
I saw that when I was in the shower line. He ran over one guy and hit the two other guys pretty hard. The guy who got ran over had some kind of severe injury while one other guy broke his leg. I was reading an article naming off all the reasons people were rushed off to the hospital. One of them was a broken neck...

I actually ran into them as i was in the hospital, lol. No major injuries, maybe a sprained ankle, some hwhiplash. Those guys were so lucky, the driver..not so lucky.

runbowsky
04-20-2010, 11:25 AM
just a couple baby blisters on my toes. all good.

SecretNuT
04-20-2010, 01:02 PM
i got kicked in the eye during muse but that was my excuse to leave my friends at tiesto while i partied at the campsite with a bag of ice on my head