PDA

View Full Version : My Tiesto lesbian sandwich buddies

livethechoice
04-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Muse ended, and me and my best friend got right up to the stage for Tiesto's set to start. You and you're girlfriend got there about two seconds later. You seemed really cool, short hair, bright eyes, great smile. Your girlfriend didn't seem as friendly, but we were all sandwich buddies. You told us that we could now say we had been sandwiched by lesbians, and we all had a great laugh. Mid show I thought to myself "these are two cool ass girls, I need a picture and a high five to commemorate this epicness. But as the set wore on, and dehydration and exhaustion set in, I got disoriented. After it ended, me and my friend stumbled off. I never got to take a picture with you two, but worse than that, I never got to give you that high five. So if you're out there and you read this, I was the guy in white and my friend was the guy in gray, and I want to say thanks for being a highlight in an already amazing saturday. Cheers to you, lesbian sandwich buddies, and here's to a night of epic!
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/papermusic/images/high5.jpg

weeklymix
04-20-2010, 01:37 AM
Nobody high fives for Tiesto you shit bag.

livethechoice
04-20-2010, 01:39 AM
The high five wasn't for Tiesto, it was for the comradery you stale douche-sack. Which part about that did you not understand?

aaaaimee
04-20-2010, 01:39 AM
Nobody high fives for Tiesto you shit bag.

ahahahhahah yes

weeklymix
04-20-2010, 01:44 AM
The high five wasn't for Tiesto, it was for the comradery you stale douche-sack. Which part about that did you not understand?

I don't give a shit about your camaraderie because you were at Tiesto. Which part about that did you not understand?

livethechoice
04-20-2010, 01:59 AM
I don't give a shit about your camaraderie because you were at Tiesto. Which part about that did you not understand?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/aodaigoa.jpeg

JClemy
04-20-2010, 08:50 AM
No he's right. If you were at Tiesto you're to busy fist fucking the air to give high fives or take pictures.

bustedbusted
04-20-2010, 08:59 AM
haha i love how every1 hates tiesto.... listen here you stupid fuck heads if you dont like tiesto maybe you shouldnt have paid 3 hundo for a ticket... bc last time i checked tiesto was the headliner for sat nite. and paying 300 for a ticket directly supports tiesto :) btw dont you have anything better to do then hate on message boards after the festival. Go play dungeons and dragons you fukn loser

Hannahrain
04-20-2010, 09:02 AM
I put my hand up against the high five to see if it would fit properly in the outline but then I realized that I accidentally high-fived that guy and now I feel sick.

choprite
04-20-2010, 11:15 AM
haha i love how every1 hates tiesto.... listen here you stupid fuck heads if you dont like tiesto maybe you shouldnt have paid 3 hundo for a ticket... bc last time i checked tiesto was the headliner for sat nite. and paying 300 for a ticket directly supports tiesto :) btw dont you have anything better to do then hate on message boards after the festival. Go play dungeons and dragons you fukn loser
ahahha are you stanning for tiesto

Strange
04-20-2010, 11:44 AM

Wrong? lol. MUSE was the Headliner, Tiesto was just there to keep the ravers there while we made our way back to camp. That was epic.

aaaaimee
04-20-2010, 11:45 AM

i'm pretty sure there are a shit load of us who paid three hundred to see other artists worth it (NOT tiesto) dead weather was amazing and perfect to end out my saturday night, not sad excuse tiesto.

Strange
04-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Oh, and if you don't have something to bitch about something's wrong with you. This was my 4th year, and the other 3 i never, ever thought of saying a bad thing about Coachella. This year shit was all fucked up, and they need to fix it.

ELECtROjan
04-20-2010, 11:50 AM
bc last time i checked tiesto was the headliner for sat nite.

false

ELECtROjan
04-20-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm thankful to Tiesto for clearing out the shitbags from the Sahara so 2ManyDJ's could go kill it to a great crowd. Best "conflict" all weekend

joNaynay
04-20-2010, 12:31 PM
i'm pretty sure there are a shit load of us who paid three hundred to see other artists worth it (NOT tiesto) dead weather was amazing and perfect to end out my saturday night, not sad excuse tiesto.

amen! the dead weather was amazing i sat there after they were done and that was the end of an amazing night.... oh wait and then tiesto started playing his damn set and it sucked, people with toilet paper in their hands cheering him on. come on.

toilet paper belongs with shit...

livethechoice
04-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Wow. This message was very specific, very hopeful, and you tools managed to turn it into the same whiny trash talking that's everywhere else
"waaaaah! I hate Tiesto, you're a *** if you like Tiesto! I hate Coachella because they let Tiesto play!"
Now, if by off chance the person this message was intended for DOES see it, all they're going to see is a bunch of trolls and basement dwellers playing tough guy on the internet.

zimmy1222
04-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh fucking well man, when it all comes down to it, you listen to shitty rave music and we know better.

weeklymix
04-20-2010, 01:13 PM
I don't hate Coachella I just hate Tiesto.

choprite
04-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Wow. This message was very specific, very hopeful, and you tools managed to turn it into the same whiny trash talking that's everywhere else
"waaaaah! I hate Tiesto, you're a *** if you like Tiesto! I hate Coachella because they let Tiesto play!"
Now, if by off chance the person this message was intended for DOES see it, all they're going to see is a bunch of trolls and basement dwellers playing tough guy on the internet.
lmao you were at tiesto

ELECtROjan
04-21-2010, 09:24 AM
id rather listen to Jonsi vomit than the Tiesto track featuring him

rasooli
04-22-2010, 06:19 AM
A
I'm thankful to Tiesto for clearing out the shitbags from the Sahara so 2ManyDJ's could go kill it to a great crowd. Best "conflict" all weekend

By far the best conflict of the weekend. 2manydjs fucking dominated.

JClemy
04-22-2010, 09:36 AM

I love Coachella. I just also like my ears too. If by the off chance I ran into you in person and you were like "Tiesto made me hard" I would tell you that Tiesto is awful in person. It's just harder to do that so we can tell you on the message board instead. Thanks for coming back!

By the way Tiesto sucks. You have to live by that choice. :nono

livethechoice
04-22-2010, 11:38 PM
I do live by that choice. I, from time to time, enjoy trendy club music. Tiesto isn't my favorite DJ, but he's pretty far from my least favorite. But that's completely beside the point! My message had nothing to do with the set, or the volume, or anything but a message between 4 people that were in the same place at the same time, enjoying the amazing weekend that was Coachella. I mean, seriously? Has it come to this? Who cares about people coming together, because GV brought a trendy DJ back to headline Sat? What happened to the Coachella that was much more concerned with just these types of experiences than personal opinions on music? It's just...sad

absoluteimp
04-23-2010, 12:28 AM
I do live by that choice. I, from time to time, enjoy trendy club music. Tiesto isn't my favorite DJ, but he's pretty far from my least favorite. But that's completely beside the point! My message had nothing to do with the set, or the volume, or anything but a message between 4 people that were in the same place at the same time, enjoying the amazing weekend that was Coachella. I mean, seriously? Has it come to this? Who cares about people coming together, because GV brought a trendy DJ back to headline Sat? What happened to the Coachella that was much more concerned with just these types of experiences than personal opinions on music? It's just...sad

Its because you're dealing with immature people, what else?

Like seriously people? Are you ALL still in highschool? Good grief - who gives a shit who likes what as long as they are having great musical experiences. As I see it - we "etards, ravers, candy kids" whatever name you want to put on those of us that enjoy trance, electronic, house music - I'm glad to be in that grouping because we have a mantra that you apparently don't - Peace Love Unity RESPECT (PLUR) which those of us NOT going thru a tween raver phase take very seriously. Just fucking respect other peoples taste in music and shut the fuck up and enjoy your own. No need to bash people for liking Tiesto or Guetta or whatever. GROW THE FUCK UP.

crazzz2007
04-23-2010, 12:39 AM

Like seriously people? Are you ALL still in highschool? Good grief - who gives a shit who likes what as long as they are having great musical experiences. As I see it - we "etards, ravers, candy kids" whatever name you want to put on those of us that enjoy trance, electronic, house music - I'm glad to be in that grouping because we have a mantra that you apparently don't - Peace Love Unity RESPECT (PLUR) which those of us NOT going thru a tween raver phase take very seriously. Just fucking respect other peoples taste in music and shut the fuck up and enjoy your own. No need to bash people for liking Tiesto or Guetta or whatever. GROW THE FUCK UP.

L O L

mobius9
04-23-2010, 12:49 AM
the words fist fucking and lesbian sandwich are on the same page and we're still bitching about tiesto?

Brad Groux
04-23-2010, 10:55 AM

You had me until forcing me to accept people liking Tiesto. This will not stand.

Changoloco
04-23-2010, 11:21 AM

I think it is pretty safe to assume that if we pumped you full of E, you would like any music. We cannot take you seriously because you are defending 2 of the absolute worst dj's to play this last weekend.

crazzz2007
04-23-2010, 03:08 PM
I think it is pretty safe to assume that if we pumped you full of E, you would like any music. We cannot take you seriously because you are defending 2 of the absolute worst dj's to play this last weekend.

Actually, we can't take absoluteimp seriously because absoluteimp is an idiot.

livethechoice
04-23-2010, 04:19 PM

you know, I guess absoluteimp and I are both idiots. We're idiots for assuming we can come onto the message board for one of the best music fests in the world and expect maturity, intelligence, respect, maybe even a little dignity from our fellow users. Guess there's no room for any of those things here on the internet.

justTom
04-23-2010, 04:59 PM
umm...good luck man!

Changoloco
04-23-2010, 05:16 PM
you know, I guess absoluteimp and I are both idiots. We're idiots for assuming we can come onto the message board for one of the best music fests in the world and expect maturity, intelligence, respect, maybe even a little dignity from our fellow users. Guess there's no room for any of those things here on the internet.

Oh so sorry. Is this what you were looking for? http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/9/99/Plur!.jpg

absoluteimp
04-23-2010, 06:42 PM

In fact I was sober at Coachella - and of course you missed the point.

FAIL

And since you missed the point which was so plainly set out for you - YOU cannot be taken seriously.

Don't get that tone with me just cuz your mommy caught you wanking again. Dipshit.

Riot Nrrrd™
04-24-2010, 03:40 AM
Clearly it's time for ...

e_TOTtgjd74

absoluteimp
04-24-2010, 03:53 AM
Now see that there is funny :D. ^^ On a personal level, Tiesto is a colossal douchebag. I have met him more than once, attended a small after party that he was also at, and I can assure you he's a dick. But one can still enjoy his music even so. My question is how off topic this thread has become. It has almost nothing to do with Tijs at all....the thread creator was reaching out to some people he met while at that show....wut the shit has Tiesto's talent or lack thereof got to do with anything?

Cheddar's Cousin
04-24-2010, 08:19 AM
The point is that anyone at that set is a complete waste of space and air and therefore not worth searching for much less haviing any kind of connection or meaningful conversation.

livethechoice
04-24-2010, 11:05 AM
oh wow, Riot I haven't laughed that hard in a while, cheers.

Cheddar, yours is the kind of elitist, mouth-breathing douche that is the cancer killing Coachella. That or you're just a troll, in which case enjoy being more unoriginal than even your everyday scenester.

Absolute, thank you. Really. Thank you.

Changoloco
04-25-2010, 08:04 AM
In fact I was sober at Coachella - and of course you missed the point.

FAIL

And since you missed the point which was so plainly set out for you - YOU cannot be taken seriously.

Don't get that tone with me just cuz your mommy caught you wanking again. Dipshit.

The fact that you enjoy Tiesto without any drugs means that I really cannot take you seriously. If you enjoy Tiesto's music, I cannot listen to any other opinions that you have about music. IF you ever want to know what really good DJ's/electronica sounds like, look me up.

Egull
04-25-2010, 12:39 PM
^WOW

I watched 2manyDJs over Tiesto, but the couple songs I saw of Tiesto in passing seemed fun, and the lights were crazy. I don't like his music, but there were much worse sets at Coachella then Tiesto.

Also,

Which food stand was selling tiesto lesbian sandwiches?

Changoloco
04-26-2010, 08:43 AM
^WOW

I watched 2manyDJs over Tiesto, but the couple songs I saw of Tiesto in passing seemed fun, and the lights were crazy. I don't like his music, but there were much worse sets at Coachella then Tiesto.

Also,

Which food stand was selling tiesto lesbian sandwiches?

Like who? Who had a worse set?

PassiveTheory
04-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Cheddar, yours is the kind of elitist, mouth-breathing douche that is the cancer killing Coachella.

Ahahahahahaha that is so wrong, but it's cute that you're trying.

If anything it's the thirteen year old privileged raver chicks taking e for the first time and their douchy Ed Hardy t-shirt wearing guido-wannabe douchebag so cal brahhhhhhhh boyfriends that ruined the festival this year.

And you can thank Tiesto for that.

Egull
04-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Like who? Who had a worse set?

Sleigh Bells. And I would imagine Iglu and Hartley, but I am just guessing on that one. All I am saying, is your beloved festival thinks Tiesto is good enough to close out mainstage twice within three years. Most people bitching about his performance didn't see him. And most djs sound a lot different during live sets then on their albums. I never listen to Tiesto and as I said I left his set for 2manyDJs, but it was not as terrible as everyone is making it out to be. And I feel like many of you would be dancing to the same songs Tiesto played if another dj played them.

brfilora
04-26-2010, 09:40 AM

^^THIS^^

I was at 2ManyDJs during Tiesto, as were about 5 of my friends who I talked into coming with me, who had previously planned on seeing Tiesto. Definately top 3 shows of the weekend for me as far as pure fun factor goes.

That being said, I didn't talk to one person who went to Tiesto that didn't have a fucking blast.

Changoloco
04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Sleigh Bells. And I would imagine Iglu and Hartley, but I am just guessing on that one. All I am saying, is your beloved festival thinks Tiesto is good enough to close out mainstage twice within three years. Most people bitching about his performance didn't see him. And most djs sound a lot different during live sets then on their albums. I never listen to Tiesto and as I said I left his set for 2manyDJs, but it was not as terrible as everyone is making it out to be. And I feel like many of you would be dancing to the same songs Tiesto played if another dj played them.

Sleigh Bells aren't even DJ's. What the fuck are you talking about?

Egull
04-29-2010, 03:05 PM
I never said they were. I simply said there were worse sets at Coachella. Bands play sets too.

minogueCOMMAk
04-29-2010, 03:17 PM
It seems to me like Egull has no basis for judging sets besides crazy lights and how fun the crowd was. What about the talent? Did Tiesto have any moments in his set that cemented him as a talented DJ or is he just bullshit? Why do you think Sleigh Bells had a terrible set?

I enjoyed their set. The lead singer really owns the stage and has some pipes. My only negative regarding this set was the three shrill screams. Other than that, the music was incredibly dancy and their was so much energy. Easily one of my best discoveries. I can't wait for the album.

Egull
04-29-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm glad you gathered my ability to judge sets on my assessment of Tiesto and Sleigh Bells. I thought Sleigh Bells was bad, because I walked up to the tent and the music seemed loud and obnoxious to me. But, I also only like one song on their EP, so I guess I should have know I wasn't really going to enjoy their set. For Tiesto, as I said, I only watched two songs, one leaving Dead Weather, and then one after 2manyDJs on the way to the campground, and all I am saying is that it looked like a good time. Would I go out of my way, or pay any money to see Tiesto? No. But, it wasn't as bad I was expecting it to be based on all the hate from the board.
Watch this video from 1:28 on. I feel like if it was any other DJ that dropped this most people would have enjoyed it, but for some reason it sucks because its Tiesto.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-o5Y5OtPGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-o5Y5OtPGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Changoloco
05-04-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm glad you gathered my ability to judge sets on my assessment of Tiesto and Sleigh Bells. I thought Sleigh Bells was bad, because I walked up to the tent and the music seemed loud and obnoxious to me. But, I also only like one song on their EP, so I guess I should have know I wasn't really going to enjoy their set. For Tiesto, as I said, I only watched two songs, one leaving Dead Weather, and then one after 2manyDJs on the way to the campground, and all I am saying is that it looked like a good time. Would I go out of my way, or pay any money to see Tiesto? No. But, it wasn't as bad I was expecting it to be based on all the hate from the board.
Watch this video from 1:28 on. I feel like if it was any other DJ that dropped this most people would have enjoyed it, but for some reason it sucks because its Tiesto.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-o5Y5OtPGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-o5Y5OtPGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No that sucks because it sucks. You think that everyone would like that piece of crap trance song? Get a clue kid.

Cheddar's Cousin
05-04-2010, 02:40 PM
No that sucks because it sucks.

stinkbutt
05-04-2010, 03:33 PM
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/mickflyy/Nocturnal20092.jpg

Are these the two you're looking for?

livethechoice
05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
no. The one with short hair was a ginger I think, and her girlfriend with long hair was a brunette. Way better looking than this pair. Also only wearing a tank top and sports bra if memory serves

thewoodenman
05-16-2010, 12:44 PM
cool story bro.....

livethechoice
05-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Twas quite a riveting tale, eh chap?

TickleMeElmo
05-16-2010, 07:07 PM
I bet thewoodenman actually put his fucking hand on picture in the OP too.

thewoodenman
05-16-2010, 07:24 PM
pshh.........no a'didnt:winkiss

wscmx13
05-17-2010, 12:44 AM
I'd much rather whine than get caught at a tiesto set.

Egull
05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
No that sucks because it sucks. You think that everyone would like that piece of crap trance song? Get a clue kid.

No, I said if the same song was dropped not by Tiesto most people would have still had a good time. The song would have fit in a lot of Sahara sets that I saw that weekend. I never said everyone would like it, just that in a different setting I doubt people would have minded it getting dropped. On a different note, you are a douche bag.