PDA

View Full Version : Is This Craigslist Posting Fake

JGuez
04-15-2010, 08:17 AM
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tix/1693077788.html

I figured I'd ask here. Must be fake, because this news would be posted on this website, correct?

claaaaaaay
04-15-2010, 08:23 AM
nanz

tigermilkboy
04-15-2010, 08:32 AM
yeah because promoters just hate to sell tickets.

But this is from GV email this morning:
Hey Peeps,

It's here! Are you ready? We hear the weather is going to be beautiful.

CARPOOLCHELLA
Everyone should be carpooling as much as possible. Carpooling is cool. Carpooling saves lives. There is even a chance to win VIP for life: CLICK HERE

FESTIVAL /CAMPING / PARKING MAP
You will get the awesome robust detailed ones when you arrive at the festival. Here is a simplifed version of the camping/parking map to hold you over:
CLICK HERE

SET TIMES
This is worth repeating: CLICK HERE

TICKETS
There will not be any tickets sold at the festival.

JGuez
04-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Thank you for posting that.

Already have my ticket but my friend is looking. He's going to continue the search.

lagirlwithstyle
04-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Someone should tell Kroq they're not selling tix at the venue bc they announced more tix being released. I know of a few stragglers who are going down early to try and score one of these mythical tickets.

yeah because promoters just hate to sell tickets.

But this is from GV email this morning:
Hey Peeps,

It's here! Are you ready? We hear the weather is going to be beautiful.

CARPOOLCHELLA
Everyone should be carpooling as much as possible. Carpooling is cool. Carpooling saves lives. There is even a chance to win VIP for life: CLICK HERE

FESTIVAL /CAMPING / PARKING MAP
You will get the awesome robust detailed ones when you arrive at the festival. Here is a simplifed version of the camping/parking map to hold you over:
CLICK HERE

SET TIMES
This is worth repeating: CLICK HERE

TICKETS
There will not be any tickets sold at the festival.

Still-ill
04-15-2010, 02:23 PM
I've seen a lot of fakes in my day, and that is most certainly a fake. You can tell by the email and the poor grammar.