PDA

View Full Version : 3rd time's the charm... ride from LA Thursday evening (and I have a Filter invite)

theGold
04-14-2010, 05:46 PM
For as many people who need rides, there sure are a lot of flakes! Argh.

I am driving out to Coachella from West LA tomorrow evening. My friends are not coming until Friday morning but I need to try and get into the overnight parking lot, which is supposed to fill up quickly. I also got an invite to the Filter Magazine pre-party and wanted to check that out.

I have room for 3 people (if you don't each have a ton of stuff). If you can all get dropped off at my place, that's ideal (I'm in Culver City). I'm not sure if I have time to be driving around LA picking individuals up. And if you're interested in checking out the Filter party, I can take as many people as I can fit in my car (open bar, why not?!). Send me a PM and lets get this going ASAP!

Thanks!

Brad Groux
04-14-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm interested in the Filter party, but I don't need a ride to Coachella (rental car + staying in Palm Springs)... I could meet you to ride into the party with you if you had space. THANKS!

EDIT: If for some reason you need one extra to at least get you into overnight parking I may be able to tag along with you to help park.

theGold
04-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Sending you a PM

fireyedboy
04-14-2010, 08:45 PM
hey if you have room for one in car id love to get a ride/throw in gas. i have one small suit case and a pillow. let me know i live in norwalk and can try and get dropped off but ill throw in extra money if you have to pick me up
(emailing me would be best meetmur@hotmail.com)