PDA

View Full Version : LA to coachella

CRUZIN
04-14-2010, 03:26 PM
can anyone possiably give me and my buddy a ride to coachella from the la area.
we would like to leave thurs (tommrrow) afternoon if that is possible. we would pich in for gas and also any other way we can and we have our own camp space. we both r chill guys and 420 friendly. pm me if ur able to help out!

JustSteve
04-14-2010, 03:27 PM
kinda late trying to set this up aren't you?

greyhound is running some special to get out there.

Blvr7
04-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey! I just made a post offering a ride! PM me!

CRUZIN
04-14-2010, 03:31 PM
kinda late trying to set this up aren't you?

greyhound is running some special to get out there.

ahhh! i know last min, our ride didnt come through :( :(

JustSteve
04-14-2010, 03:34 PM
here's the info on that greyhound deal:
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20100414/EVENTS17/100414013/-1/newsfront/Greyhound-offers-39-last-minute-fares-to-Coachella-fest

Greyhound is offering a price break aimed at people looking for a last-minute ride to the Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival from other Southern California cities, the company announced this week.

The bus line is offering $39 round trip travel to Indio or Palm Springs from the following cities:
• Anaheim
• Claremont
• El Monte
• Glendale
• Hollywood
• Indio
• Los Angeles
• Long Beach
• North Hollywood
• Norwalk
• Palm Springs
• San Fernando
• Santa Ana

The $39 fare is generally only available when passengers book farther in advance, Greyhound spokesman Timothy Stokes said.

But Coachella attendees can still get the lower price for travel between now and Sunday, he said.

“You can purchase for the day of or the day before and still get the same prices,” Stokes said. “This gives our customers more of a flexibility than having to do advance purchasing.”

The price break is available for tickets booked on greyhound.com as well as those purchased at Southern California bus terminals, the company said.

CRUZIN
04-14-2010, 03:36 PM
thanks steve :)

39$ isnt bad at all

leonardsilva67@gmail.com
04-18-2012, 12:26 PM
We have room for 2 and coming from Manhattan Beach... Let me know if you're still intersted