PDA

View Full Version : Already M.I.A.

sddoctor
01-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Erol Alkan is no longer on the line-up....and what ever happened to Of Montreal?

matsuolost
01-22-2007, 01:42 PM
i dunno

NoneForMeThanks
01-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Erol Alkan is no longer on the line-up....and what ever happened to Of Montreal?

Which poster are you looking at? The two I've seen have him on there.

MrAmeche
01-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Satellite Party also didn't make the poster. Maybe they're trying to work out which day for those acts?

sddoctor
01-22-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm looking at the poster at coachella.com homepage...I do hope this is only temporary and he will be added at a later date.

Dizzan
01-22-2007, 01:48 PM
I am worried sick Erol better be there hopefully on a different day then Justice so i can get a little rest.

Bosco
01-22-2007, 01:56 PM
I am worried sick Erol better be there hopefully on a different day then Justice so i can get a little rest.

I dont think that will happen, they'll probably play back to back like they've been doing in europe. Maybe Erol Alkan is a new member of Justice! http://forums.thechemicalbrothers.com/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gif He did mention he was not going to be attending trash much this year (his own club.) to quote him from his myspace blog:
trash - well, its time to move on.. i've given almost every day for 10 years to the club, and i found myself being a club promoter,.. i got to free time up to concentrate on music/production/other projects.. there's something new in the pipeline, which i believe will be, in due time, as important as trash ever was/is.. these things take time, ill reveal more soon..

airguitarvet
01-22-2007, 01:59 PM
i thought you were talking about M.I.A. you know "bucky done gun"

oh well.

sddoctor
01-22-2007, 02:13 PM
trash is officially over...not just erol's reign, the monday night london party ended in early january.

Bosco
01-22-2007, 02:16 PM
trash is officially over...not just erol's reign, the monday night london party ended in early january.

ah, thank you for clearing that up