PDA

View Full Version : chic from chicago in last minute looking share ride from LAX thur/fri any1? any1?

bethmusic
04-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi--Am heading out last minute (we all know what bush did to the economy) so I had to wait to last minute to get the days off work, Am looking to share ride expenses from LAX to shows, thurs or fr. am in LA, west hollywiid thurs or friday---need to be at show friday afternoon---lemme know! only have access to site til midday wednesday---great show no matter what to all! xxooB

carlitosway05
04-13-2010, 06:29 PM
hey I am planing my trip from Torrance, 8 mins away from LAX to coachella this late thursday or really early friday, let me know how much can you pich in and do you also need ride back to LA ? camping or staying with friends?

bethmusic
04-13-2010, 06:41 PM
can do either--am staying w/pal in LA wed nite and maybe thurs depending on rides---i can pay for gas and rent-type pay, am staying in west hw but can jump train to meet at LAX---am staying at place near by (walkable) to venue at this mment, but taht can always change if i get a great deal on a place. lemme know!!! am beth btw

Blvr7
04-14-2010, 03:12 PM
we are offering a ride from LAX at 10 am on thursday returning monday! PM me if youre interested!