PDA

View Full Version : POSITIVE AFFIRMATION FOR NON TICKET HOLDERS

crichards10
04-13-2010, 06:09 PM
I am posting this because people are trying to sell their tickets for a ridiculous amount of money.

Here are the facts:

1) There are currently no more tickets for sale on the Coachella site, BUT: there WILL be more tickets for sale friday at the venue. Plenty of tickets minus all the ticketmaster bs charges.
THIS INFO IS FALSE

2) There will be HUNDREDS of people there at Coachella trying to get rid of their tickets due to a friend(s) not being able to make it, work, family emergency, etc. The list is endless.
BUYER BEWARE OF SCAMS

3) I personally have always scored tickets at Coachella every year right there outside the venue from people trying to get rid of their tickets. I've paid as little as $20 for one day! There will ALWAYS be people there that, for one reason or another, need to get rid of their tickets and are willing to take a loss as opposed to not getting anything for their ticket. I'm doing it again this year. My plan is to go to Coachella for Sunday only and not pay anything over $80.

THIS GUYS POSTED THIS ON CRAIGS LIST. DO NOT KNO IF HE WILL GET THEM THAT CHEAP BUT HE IS RIGHT. I HAVE DONE IT TOO,. STAY POSITIVE.

Jamesxcore4
04-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Word. The same rules apply to any major event.

JebusLives
04-13-2010, 06:11 PM
1) This is not correct information. The show is sold out.

2) This is correct.

3) Previous years didn't completely sell out.

ELECtROjan
04-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Sunday is the reason Coachella sold out this year