PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on Craigslist... Single day tix? Posted by KROQ?

sweet artie
04-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Uhhhhh....

Coachella 2010 info...........

Tickets for Single Day purchase are gonna be sold on the day of the event @ the Venue.

VIP Wristbands that you see here are not worth it.
It'll only get you into the little General VIP area and NOT BACKSTAGE/Celebrity Lounge or anywhere else.
Don't Waste Your Money!

Please spread the word..... and lets stop these Scalpers from taking our hard earned money.
From your friends over at KROQ

Sublime
04-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Hell no, shit's sold OUT!

ELECtROjan
04-13-2010, 03:20 PM
why would a radio station post on craigslist? if they cared about the general public they'd play decent music

MassonaBlackEyes
04-13-2010, 03:26 PM
why would a radio station post on craigslist? if they cared about the general public they'd play decent music

they can care all they wan't but they can't

lrn2clearchannel

JustSteve
04-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Uhhhhh....

Coachella 2010 info...........

Tickets for Single Day purchase are gonna be sold on the day of the event @ the Venue.

VIP Wristbands that you see here are not worth it.
It'll only get you into the little General VIP area and NOT BACKSTAGE/Celebrity Lounge or anywhere else.
Don't Waste Your Money!

Please spread the word..... and lets stop these Scalpers from taking our hard earned money.
From your friends over at KROQ

there is no "celebrity lounge". yuck.

sweet artie
04-13-2010, 03:47 PM
I found the post to be a little strange. Why would anybody from any radio station go out of their way or better yet, why would someone with no affiliation want to take the time to compose and post that? As far as it being "sold out" goes, didn't they release tickets at the door the day of when Radiohead headlined? Wasn't that also sold out? KROQ has been saying "sold out 3-day Coachella passes" not, "sold out Coachella Festival". There is no way that they are NOT going to have single day tickets. The year Rage headlined they had 100,000 people in attendance. I highly doubt that they sold that amount for all 3 days combined.

weezy f baby
04-13-2010, 04:02 PM
There is actually an artist area... "celebrity lounge" if you will.

JustSteve
04-13-2010, 04:03 PM
yes, i know...it's where i go for my massages. but it is not a celebrity lounge, it is the artist compound. celebrity lounge just sounds gross.