PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driving from LAX on Thursday?

eBrekh
04-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Although Im still awaiting for a confirmation from WET, I feel like I will need to be at the grounds on thursday and Im not sure my other rides can accomodate that.

Anyone in the same boat? Would definitely pitch in for gas/whatever.

adrienneleasah
02-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I need a ride from LAX to Indio, can pay gas money, and start good conversation :) I know there are lots of people flying into LAX on Thursday Apr 11 and I'm hoping to join one of em. I'm not crazy, I do make music, check it out if you're interested: adrienneleasa.com

adrienneleasah
02-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Girl needs a ride from LAX to Indio, um it's me, I'm that girl, I'm fun to be around, witty, and you couldn't ask for a better conversationalist :) I know so many peeps are renting cars to car camp and I don't want to have to rent a car cause I'd have no place to put it. And I think it's a much more energy-conservative option if it's available. Wont one of you crazy Coachella peeps pick up a virgin by the side of the road? I can sing too, so if you're into Name That Tune I will be your challenger, wanna hear some good music nobody has ever heard? www.adrienneleasa.com

bacterialgeneralporin
03-01-2013, 11:06 AM
I can offer a ride from LAX to Coachella on Thurs.(4/11). Contact me at txn7368@gmail.com.

askiba
03-04-2013, 03:37 PM
A buddy and I are looking for a lift to Shadow Hills RV from LAX on Thursday 4/18 as well. (Weekend 2) Would be coming in the afternoon. All help appreciated!

Forum PM me if you can help. Willing to pitch in as necessary.

corinnw
03-13-2013, 12:40 PM
Im offering a ride from LAX to palm springs, I am picking two people up in palm springs so thats why i cant take people all the way there.
My flight arrives 11:37 (unless delayed) and i have a car booked for 12. leaving right away. will be stopping at bevo or walmart or fred myers for supplies