PDA

View Full Version : LA to site and choice of return, Sun or Mon

arknsaw
04-13-2010, 01:47 AM
Former Coachella Artist Transpo Driver with 3 years experience and a 15 passenger van offering $50 per person ride from LA to the Indio Polo Field front gate. Leaving from Hollywood Palladium Friday afternoon around 4pm arrive at Indio Polo Field between 6:30-7:00pm.

$75 for the ride back to Hollywood Palladium Sunday night. Leaving from Artist Parking Lot, approx. 1 hour after mainstage headliner has finished.

$75 for a ride back to Hollywood Palladium Monday. Will pick up at your location anywhere in the Coachella Valley between 10am and 1pm. Getting on 10 west at 1:30pm arrive Hollywood between 3:30-4:00pm.

Paypal is the accepted method of payment in advance. Cash or paypal will be accepted at departure.

One 10 minute stop for bathroom break and snacks on each trip. Limited space. First come first serve. 10% discount for round trip in advance and 10% group rate disounts.

call 213-842-6367 (my cell) and leave a clear and efficient message with your name and phone number for David at the beep (there is no outgoing message, just the beep) before 6pm Wednesday if interested. I will call everyone back Wednesday between 6pm and 8pm to confirm.

Between Friday night and Sunday night I will be available on a for hire basis with my Magnum (seats 4 max). So keep the number with you and pass it on to your friends.

Thanks, David.