PDA

View Full Version : Camping Pass For Sale (or possibly free)

daxton
04-12-2010, 04:38 AM
sold

couchboys
04-12-2010, 07:31 AM
About the camping pass: my name is Matt, but everyone just calls me mizL. Im living up in Tahoe right now building the Snowboard park at Northstar, used to work at Mt High down in so cal. Down to party not trippin on anything at all. The space would be used by my girlfriend and I thats it so sharing the space would work out. hit me back. I live the snowboarder lifestyle so money is tight but we're always down to match bowls and what not.

take care

mizL

www.couchboys.blogspot.com

adrianana12
04-12-2010, 02:08 PM
I ended up with an extra camping pass, thought a friend might use it, but is not. I can sell it for face value, but would first like to see if I can find someone cool to camp next to my friend and me so we can share the space a little. You'd have to have a car to put in the spot and get to the camp site around noon or 1 on Thurs to meet up with us. If you want to do this, then it's free. PM ME and tell me a bit about yourself and who else would be camping with you. Thanks! If I don't find anyone by tomorrow, I'll just sell for $60.

I will weigh my options and let whoever PMs me know by 9 AM Tues.

ey I want the space how much?? I am available whatever whats you said!!! =D I am from Mexico it would be my boyfriend and I

Leeartlee
04-12-2010, 02:53 PM
I think you guys missed the part about PMing him...

adrianana12
04-12-2010, 03:36 PM
I did pm me!! but I do not understand to much of this blog!! =S

MenosElOso
04-12-2010, 04:21 PM
PM message box full so gonna try my luck here

Hey there interested in sharing the camping space, even willing to pay for the ticket.

Two cool guys from San Diego, first time going to Coachella, hit up The Outside Lands festival last year, this is amping up to be way better, much better bands and San Francisco is hella expensive.

About us,I'm Orlando friend is Justin both college students (I major in econ/acct, him history) just two mellow guys, easy to get along with, love having a good time, sharing supplies whatever.

Available to driving up there early thursday to make sure we get spaces next to each other

daxton
04-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Sorry about that. Inbox now unfull.

daxton
04-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Pass is gone. Sorry folks. Sold it to the 1st person that contacted me. I wish everybody luck in finding a spot.

MenosElOso
04-13-2010, 06:53 AM
Damn, congratulations to whoever got the pass