PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question (Not Coachella Related, But Extremely Vital)

Mr. Porter
04-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Just got back from playing ball, but I experienced something very unfortunate. While attempting to get a rebound, someone else's elbow heavily collided with my upper jaw. My left lateral incisor is bleeding and I'm getting very worried now. Any suggestions? Thanks ya'll

miscorrections
04-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Go to dentist, resolve issue, attend Coachella.

Errant
04-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Go see a dentist, the root may be damaged.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-11-2010, 05:00 PM
it's probably not a big deal. Keep it clean, keep an ice pack on it, and try to see a dentist first thing in the morning to make sure nothing is seriously damaged.

stuporfly
04-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Work on your post play.

In the meantime, heed the sage advice my JV track coach told me after I tripped over a hurdle during a meet and wound up with small, sharp rocks embedded in my left knee: Rub some dirt on it and get back out there.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-11-2010, 05:02 PM
OP lies, stop sucking so much cock.

The Doctor has spoken.

Mr. Porter
04-11-2010, 05:40 PM
It's not severe, just minor bleeding. I think I'm exaggerating how 'bad" it is, but I ate a cup of raspberry sorbet and I feel better

Work on your post play.

In the meantime, heed the sage advice my JV track coach told me after I tripped over a hurdle during a meet and wound up with small, sharp rocks embedded in my left knee: Rub some dirt on it and get back out there.
I redeemed myself after and drained a mid range jumper. I'm not a low post player, but preferably someone similar to a Rip Hamilton. Still, I should have boxed out with more aggressiveness

stuporfly
04-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I redeemed myself after and drained a mid range jumper. I'm not a low post player, but preferably someone similar to a Rip Hamilton. Still, I should have boxed out with more aggressiveness

I'm all low post garbage with an occasionally consistent outside jumper. I had a perfect storm around 10 years ago in a pickup game - I blocked a guy's shot on one end and he reciprocated on the other by smashing me across the bridge of the nose. It didn't break, but around five minutes later, I was in the paint and a shot took a wicked ricochet off the rim and hit me in the exact same spot. I felt fine, but a few hours later started getting crazy tunnel vision. I had a friend drive me to the hospital, had a CT scan (which was kind of cool) and found I had a concussion. Two weeks earlier on the same courts, some dude scratched my hand with his fingernail, and I've still got a scar. I never played there again.

Mr. Dylanja
04-11-2010, 05:56 PM
I've heard jizz is a great open wound sealant.

Mr. Porter
04-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Wow that sounds very unlucky, but I must assume...

I'm all low post garbage with an occasionally consistent outside jumper.
...you're white

daxton
04-11-2010, 06:44 PM
I ate a cup of raspberry sorbet and I feel better

That made me smile.

stuporfly
04-11-2010, 07:28 PM
...you're white

And so is my game.

Mr. Dylanja
04-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Billy Hoyle.

obzen
04-11-2010, 08:26 PM
He'd rather look bad and win than look good and lose.

TomAz
04-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Any suggestions?

Stop being such a puss.

cansei de ser sexme
04-11-2010, 09:03 PM
We should have a basketball tournament at coachella.

betao
04-11-2010, 09:31 PM
When Orbital conflicts with Pavement, choose Orbital.

jdaws
04-11-2010, 09:42 PM
continue to trust your nose (for the ball). beware, but don't fear the 'bows. freak accident

Mr. Porter
04-12-2010, 08:13 AM
We should have a basketball tournament at coachella.
Totally

When Orbital conflicts with Pavement, choose
Orbital.
Good idea, I was thinking about leaning towards Orbital pending this conflict actually happening