PDA

View Full Version : I have one car/camping spot.....you have my Coachella ticket-Orange County

joejoegio
04-10-2010, 12:04 PM
So finally I had to give in.....purchased one of those insanely overpriced tickets from e-bay and now I'm left with no cash...
I'm looking for a group of people to share my camping spot with, however, that group has to get me a pass and a ride to and from coachella.
Looking to leave Thursday night....and come back either Sunday after the show or early Monday morning. Don't care how big your group is, as long
as we all fit in that 10x30 spot. I will give you 50 bucks for gas :)

So again..I need

1) ride
2) PASS

you need:

1) a camping spot.
2) 50 bucks

Please be a group of chill people who know how to have a good time....I'm just looking to make this an amazing experience
to Coachella this year.

If interested pm me back telling me a little about the members of your group, or facebook links.

Good Luck to everyone at Coachella!

JustSteve
04-10-2010, 12:18 PM
ridiculous.

theresalwaysone
04-10-2010, 12:20 PM
So finally I had to give in.....purchased one of those insanely overpriced tickets from e-bay and now I'm left with no cash...
I'm looking for a group of people to share my camping spot with, however, that group has to get me a pass and a ride to and from coachella.
Looking to leave Thursday night....and come back either Sunday after the show or early Monday morning. Don't care how big your group is, as long
as we all fit in that 10x30 spot. I will give you 50 bucks for gas :)

So again..I need

1) ride
2) PASS

you need:

1) a camping spot.
2) 50 bucks

Please be a group of chill people who know how to have a good time....I'm just looking to make this an amazing experience
to Coachella this year.

If interested pm me back telling me a little about the members of your group, or facebook links.

Good Luck to everyone at Coachella!

I have a festival pass and a camping pass. I don't need your luck.

M Sparks
04-10-2010, 12:39 PM
A camping pass is $55. How is this a fair trade?

IRSCOTT
04-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Camping spaces were 55$...