PDA

View Full Version : Germany!!

Kritzy
04-09-2010, 06:41 PM
I was just accepted by the CSU (Cal State University) system to study abroad for a year in Germany next year. I'm so stoked about it that I had to tell someone...

to relate this to coachella.... im much more excited for it knowing I've been accepted and am excited to meet German foolios! I met some German kid last year who was cool excited to meet some more this year.

slurpee
04-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Study abroad programs are great, good for you. I studied abroad in Japan while in university. It helps out big time when applying for jobs too.

Where are you going in Germany? I will be visiting a friend in Köln in late August.

Do you like electronic music?

cubrocker
04-09-2010, 07:09 PM
hab viel spaß in deutschland!!! :)

HunterGather
04-09-2010, 07:12 PM
bis du eine schwolle junge?

hendrixfan143
04-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Awesome I'm going to Germany next year also for school. What school are you at right now and what one are you thinking about.

Kritzy
04-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Haha ahh so I'm taking German 101 right now and as excited as I am about it, I'm far from fluent and am not sure what "bis du eine schwolle junge?" means ... something about you are a swollen boy or you are young? im not sure Google translator didn't help much nor did my German book, I got the first one though, thanks cubrocker!!

I'm studying abroad from Sonoma State to Tubigen what about you hendrixfan? That would be crazy if you're doing to same program! haha

Japan?! shoot thats awesome! How long were you there for? I bet that would help you with job interviews! ya I'm going to minor in German just so they can ask what thats all about haha plus i have to take so many German classes I might as well make a minor out of it. and of course I love electronic music!! Super stoked for the sahara tent this year at chella

TomAz
04-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Germany is currently carrying out a program of mass extermination of people who use the words "foolios" and "stoked". You've probably not read about it because there has been no opposition in the international community.

fatbastard
04-10-2010, 03:53 PM
ich habe keine Hosen an!

weeklymix
04-10-2010, 03:56 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/images3/i/2004/119/e/2/Third_Reich_Eagle.jpg

cubrocker
04-10-2010, 06:33 PM
deutsch/germanistik war mein nebensfach an der uni. meine grammatik its furchtbar aber ich kann gut sprechen und verstehen. ich war auch austauschschüler in gymnasium als ich 18 j/a war. viel spaß mit die sprache und viel spaß in deutschland! :)

Josesativa
04-10-2010, 06:58 PM
te gusta comer comida?

hendrixfan143
04-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Haha ahh so I'm taking German 101 right now and as excited as I am about it, I'm far from fluent and am not sure what "bis du eine schwolle junge?" means ... something about you are a swollen boy or you are young? im not sure Google translator didn't help much nor did my German book, I got the first one though, thanks cubrocker!!

I'm studying abroad from Sonoma State to Tubigen what about you hendrixfan? That would be crazy if you're doing to same program! haha

Japan?! shoot thats awesome! How long were you there for? I bet that would help you with job interviews! ya I'm going to minor in German just so they can ask what thats all about haha plus i have to take so many German classes I might as well make a minor out of it. and of course I love electronic music!! Super stoked for the sahara tent this year at chella

Awesome I'm thinking Tubingen also. What year are you planning on going? next school year or the year after.

weeklymix
04-10-2010, 07:52 PM
http://www.inloughborough.com/newsimages//2008/05/images/arbeit-macht-frei.jpg

Kritzy
04-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Awesome I'm thinking Tubingen also. What year are you planning on going? next school year or the year after.

yaa next year. I leave this August. Where are you going to school now?

hendrixfan143
04-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Cal State Long Beach

hawkingvsreeve
04-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Guvo7gUdUnE

Kritzy
04-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Cal State Long Beach

Cool!! So does that mean that you're going to be going to Tubigen next year? As in August? I'm going to that pre-departure orientation at Long Beach May 8th. I'll be camping in the yosemite so ill be missing the one up North at San Jose which is shitty, but whatevs ill just fly home for the Long Beach one.